The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List
1998, AwesomeGuy, baboon, Bingbing, Chris, Coco, dudu, ejectjoy, exchange123, Franco_Barsei, georgemagnum, Joanne, Kopiosteve, max_priest, oshkosh, OshkoshV, Panda, sammy1978, Shakyywayy, SMRTLTD, stiffness, Testmonkeylah, tummybird

Old 26-08-2022, 08:25 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 72 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1783 / Power: 13
birdlovely has a brilliant futurebirdlovely has a brilliant futurebirdlovely has a brilliant futurebirdlovely has a brilliant futurebirdlovely has a brilliant futurebirdlovely has a brilliant futurebirdlovely has a brilliant futurebirdlovely has a brilliant futurebirdlovely has a brilliant futurebirdlovely has a brilliant futurebirdlovely has a brilliant future
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Quote:
Originally Posted by beyond96 View Post
https://sglonelyguy-14.com/zhi-xia-massage/

Look familiar, any1 tried? Is it tu tu or something. That came before
Haha had the same thoughts too. I believe it's her and her video kinda gives a hint of who she was
Old 26-08-2022, 08:33 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 17 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1459 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2319 / Power: 8
Kopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by zeefee71 View Post
Looks like the broken recorder cannot be fixed. The Clown is baiting others to join his CIRCUS so that he can carry on to trumpet his Big Theory
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ahh_Boi View Post
Somehow I feel the same way:

“Everyone was on a boat so we sat there for about an hour stuck with the song on repeat!!” the Disney World guest wrote, reiterating that the experience was “torture.”

https://globalnews.ca/news/9034292/d...orld-ride/amp/

At least that lasted only for one hour! Hahaha.

I've encountered trolls before who finds all sorts of ways to create trouble and effect chaos. But this one writes the same content repeatedly. He has only one point to make and says the exact same thing over and over and over and over and........again. Lol. What a pathetic joke.
Old 26-08-2022, 08:39 AM
Samster

Kopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by birdlovely View Post
Haha had the same thoughts too. I believe it's her and her video kinda gives a hint of who she was
Should be Tutu. Saw her looking like this in her WC last night.

But she appears slightly different. Put on weight? Had some aesthetics done? Twin sister? Lol
Old 26-08-2022, 09:11 AM
Samster

birdlovely has a brilliant futurebirdlovely has a brilliant futurebirdlovely has a brilliant futurebirdlovely has a brilliant futurebirdlovely has a brilliant futurebirdlovely has a brilliant futurebirdlovely has a brilliant futurebirdlovely has a brilliant futurebirdlovely has a brilliant futurebirdlovely has a brilliant futurebirdlovely has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kopiosteve View Post

But she appears slightly different. Put on weight? Had some aesthetics done? Twin sister? Lol
Hahahaha from my last impression of her, it does feels like she got bloated a bit
Old 26-08-2022, 09:20 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
Quoted: 475 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 654 / Power: 2
Ivysaw is a splendid one to beholdIvysaw is a splendid one to beholdIvysaw is a splendid one to beholdIvysaw is a splendid one to beholdIvysaw is a splendid one to beholdIvysaw is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by L00k View Post
Does anyone know if Shuang Shuang went back ? Cant seems to find her listing on SGLG site anymore.
I have a feeling their place got raided by AV or something..but so far noboy can confirm
Old 26-08-2022, 09:25 AM
Samster

Quoted: 181 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1568 / Power: 16
scunt has a brilliant futurescunt has a brilliant futurescunt has a brilliant futurescunt has a brilliant futurescunt has a brilliant futurescunt has a brilliant futurescunt has a brilliant futurescunt has a brilliant futurescunt has a brilliant futurescunt has a brilliant futurescunt has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by Venti0000 View Post
Enjoy ! Remember to share MR
LL is indeed very friendly. She has been inundated with sms. And it seems she is using a pre paid card or something. So she says if she replies too many sms, she has to "top up". So once she is fully booked, she won't reply sms.

Big boobs, not the flattest tummy but acceptable and very accommodative.

I may not rtm. Just not enough of a pretty face for me. But still worth at least one visit to try for yourself imho.
Old 26-08-2022, 09:29 AM
Samster

Quote:
At least that lasted only for one hour! Hahaha.

I've encountered trolls before who finds all sorts of ways to create trouble and effect chaos. But this one writes the same content repeatedly. He has only one point to make and says the exact same thing over and over and over and over and........again. Lol. What a pathetic joke.
Not that I'm a whiteknight but his claims kinda made me wanna do some fact check. So far, i can't verify the claims. Haha let's see future reviews on her
Old 26-08-2022, 09:54 AM
Samster

Quoted: 246 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 676 / Power: 2
owlette is a splendid one to beholdowlette is a splendid one to beholdowlette is a splendid one to beholdowlette is a splendid one to beholdowlette is a splendid one to beholdowlette is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by baboon View Post
Agree with the Yui Hatano look + 1 from me
Location wise i ok with it rtm twice liao 😃
Quite into her looks sia but i buey tahan the environment. Sadly the environment quite turn off for me.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stenzer View Post
why leh? no records in database? she should not be that hard to book, compared to previously.
Quote:
Originally Posted by ulysses84 View Post
Seems to be contemplating rtc not far from now.
Definitely have records bro but never once gotten a reply from her. After asking for a slot from Aimee for like a week, finally got reply though. Sadly i was already mid session with someone else
Old 26-08-2022, 09:56 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 11 Post(s)
Quoted: 528 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2820 / Power: 19
Ray06 has a reputation beyond reputeRay06 has a reputation beyond reputeRay06 has a reputation beyond reputeRay06 has a reputation beyond reputeRay06 has a reputation beyond reputeRay06 has a reputation beyond reputeRay06 has a reputation beyond reputeRay06 has a reputation beyond reputeRay06 has a reputation beyond reputeRay06 has a reputation beyond reputeRay06 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:

So she return with new name.
Quite a pretty face...
Her site shown limited standard service.
Care to share her service during Tutu time?

Old 26-08-2022, 10:04 AM
Samster

Quoted: 102 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 196 / Power: 4
pikuso is a Helpful and Caring Samsterpikuso is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ray06 View Post
Quite a pretty face...

SN vanilla
Smooth fair skin
Natural boobs
Smell good
Syt
Hit ur tatget? Haha
Old 26-08-2022, 10:15 AM
Samster

Quote:

Quote:
Originally Posted by birdlovely View Post
Hahahaha from my last impression of her, it does feels like she got bloated a bit
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ray06 View Post
Quite a pretty face...

Guys! It's not Tutu!!!! Just got word that it's her younger sister!!! Lol. Who else can verify??
Old 26-08-2022, 10:17 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 11 Post(s)
Quoted: 528 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2820 / Power: 19
Ray06 has a reputation beyond reputeRay06 has a reputation beyond reputeRay06 has a reputation beyond reputeRay06 has a reputation beyond reputeRay06 has a reputation beyond reputeRay06 has a reputation beyond reputeRay06 has a reputation beyond reputeRay06 has a reputation beyond reputeRay06 has a reputation beyond reputeRay06 has a reputation beyond reputeRay06 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by pikuso View Post
SN vanilla
Smooth fair skin
Natural boobs
Smell good
Syt
Hit ur tatget? Haha

Guess not.
Thank you
Old 26-08-2022, 10:17 AM
Samster

Quoted: 246 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 676 / Power: 2
owlette is a splendid one to beholdowlette is a splendid one to beholdowlette is a splendid one to beholdowlette is a splendid one to beholdowlette is a splendid one to beholdowlette is a splendid one to behold

Visited https://sglonelyguy-14.com/sherry-massage/

Location: not very convenient for public transport. quite a discreet area. Drivers just let her know you're driving, she will let you park inside

Looks: look exactly like the video in listing

Body: Much taller than i expected, i believe she's about 170. Slim and slender. Slightly enhanced boobs

Massage: Short but puts effort in.

Sensual: 4G, very light pecks. Took like 15+20mins to cum, no complains/bad attitude from her end. She continued jerking to ensure full release.

Notes:
She mentioned she has a roommate. not sure who it is but she's housed in the master bedroom with an attached toilet.

Phone usage here and there

There was still about 15mins left before session ended so she initiated and offered to continue giving me a massage.

Overall, GND looking type of girl that has good attitude and willing to serve.

RTM: possibly? environment and location is to my preference but not super attracted to her and not into enhanced boobs
Old 26-08-2022, 10:59 AM
Samster

Quote:
Guys! It's not Tutu!!!! Just got word that it's her younger sister!!! Lol. Who else can verify??
Twin sister? Lol photos look very close to tutu. Lol need some scouts to do a field report
Old 26-08-2022, 12:43 PM
Samster

Quoted: 128 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 593 / Power: 20
tritonyeah666 is a name known to alltritonyeah666 is a name known to alltritonyeah666 is a name known to alltritonyeah666 is a name known to alltritonyeah666 is a name known to alltritonyeah666 is a name known to all
Agree, Lili nice boobs but doesn't have summer's height, looks, peach ass. Not in same league, just a one-off for me
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1