The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List
1998, AwesomeGuy, baboon, Bingbing, Chris, Coco, dudu, ejectjoy, exchange123, Franco_Barsei, georgemagnum, Joanne, Kopiosteve, max_priest, oshkosh, OshkoshV, Panda, sammy1978, Shakyywayy, SMRTLTD, stiffness, Testmonkeylah, tummybird

Old 22-08-2022, 02:17 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 38 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 142 / Power: 4
beyond96 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guybeyond96 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by Matrix View Post
Sorry, can’t answer you as I haven’t visited her.
Icic. Let wait for other bros that when bah. I read before other FR say in and out 40min. Or even worst 30min. No goal sia. That a deal breaker for me. Not sure it true anot. Or isit a different Yueyue cause got 2. Now a day ML like do same name to confuse us.
Old 22-08-2022, 02:48 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 35 Post(s)
Quoted: 947 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1989 / Power: 10
derrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant future
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Quote:
Originally Posted by yqz7 View Post
Haha bro I know for sure I’m not the fastest here, by all definitions 😂😂
Lol, I don't mean that "fastest" hor... anyway, she is still cute... just that I thought she like become more petite.

TMT
Old 22-08-2022, 02:53 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 35 Post(s)
Quoted: 947 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1989 / Power: 10
derrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant future

Quote:
Hope to get more feedback besides what has been shared by the bros before:

https://sglonelyguy-14.com/yueyue-massage/

If not privy to share more here, would certainly appreciate a PM.
Thanks.
I actually saw her when I visited her roommate... didn't go for her services so can only comment on her looks and that she was really friendly. Looks wise without make up still looks not bad... not SYT and not the tall skinny type.

TMT
Old 22-08-2022, 03:04 PM
Samster

Quoted: 18 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 87 / Power: 5
yao2347 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Hope to get more feedback besides what has been shared by the bros before:

https://sglonelyguy-14.com/yueyue-massage/

If not privy to share more here, would certainly appreciate a PM.
Thanks.
FL conveter, manage your expectation
Old 22-08-2022, 03:13 PM
Samster (eP)

Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
Quoted: 110 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3313 / Power: 17
DaddyDad has a reputation beyond reputeDaddyDad has a reputation beyond reputeDaddyDad has a reputation beyond reputeDaddyDad has a reputation beyond reputeDaddyDad has a reputation beyond reputeDaddyDad has a reputation beyond reputeDaddyDad has a reputation beyond reputeDaddyDad has a reputation beyond reputeDaddyDad has a reputation beyond reputeDaddyDad has a reputation beyond reputeDaddyDad has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tom666 View Post
Is different girl you each mentioned.
Upped yr points in return, Cheers.
Old 22-08-2022, 03:15 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 159 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 115 / Power: 3
Venti0000 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyVenti0000 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by cheongster_11 View Post
Totally concurred with Bro Henrik’s Accurate MR.

https://sglonelyguy-14.com/linlin-massage/

Sweet Young Lady. Looks 90% to Photos. Those (.)(.) love pillows are perfect for you to bury your face right between that deep valley. Spilling out from the sexy lingerie and truly heavy to hold in your hands. Very easy to talk to. Very eager to please and to learn how to please bros since she is new to the scene. Her sincerity shone through and coupled with the hugs and cuddles, high GFE for me. YMMV. RTM? Resounding Yes. She is in my rotation list!
Thanks for the FR, might try her soon too =)
Old 22-08-2022, 06:14 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 35 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 395 / Power: 7
Pochinki is a living Saint! - you won't find betterPochinki is a living Saint! - you won't find betterPochinki is a living Saint! - you won't find betterPochinki is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Curious if everybody managed to unlocked Bi Er? Her body is a ultimate turn on sia. Seen her quite a few times already but don’t dare to ask her.
Old 22-08-2022, 06:30 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Quoted: 594 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1203 / Power: 12
yqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by derrickboy View Post
Lol, I don't mean that "fastest" hor... anyway, she is still cute... just that I thought she like become more petite.
Hahaha I know la
Old 22-08-2022, 06:32 PM
Samster

Quoted: 87 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1262 / Power: 4
jprobot has much to be proud ofjprobot has much to be proud ofjprobot has much to be proud ofjprobot has much to be proud ofjprobot has much to be proud ofjprobot has much to be proud ofjprobot has much to be proud ofjprobot has much to be proud ofjprobot has much to be proud of

https://sglonelyguy-14.com/lollo-massage/

Looks: 7.5/10 young and face rounder than pic but cute xmm
Body: 6.5/10 small boobs
Massage: 7/10 average, will climb on you
HJ: 6/10 pure vanilla, everything cannot do, only pull down top half of dress
GFE: 8/10 gave water and a hug at the start, treats you like bf
RTM: no, too many restrictions

when I walked out, might have spotted the next bro waiting for someone to open the gate for him, try to be more discreet
Old 22-08-2022, 06:41 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
Quoted: 676 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 397 / Power: 4
Life6666 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterLife6666 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterLife6666 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterLife6666 is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by owlette View Post
Self imposed ban from visiting dongbei so have been trying to explore other options.
texted few angpais like Zora, Angel, Aimee. Aimee and Angel no reply at all despite trying for multiple days. Zora got courtesy to reply saying fully booked so may try again another day.

Anyway managed to get a slot with https://sglonelyguy-14.com/massage-cheng-cheng/ last week. Many bros recommended her in the past so i thought i'd go try try

Location: decent for all travelers. drivers have to park opposite location and walk over

Looks: discount ~20% from photos for your standard ps/meitu. still a decently adorable girl, won't give a number rating cause she's not really my type of lady. very petite, i believe bros wont reject

Body: definitely not for boob lover. has a cute ass.

Massage: puts effort but no much skill doing so, won't consider as piano

Sensual: managed abit of 5g, allows to zhut. YMMV. talks dirty with some variation on the hj. maybe that day not really feeling it, took me damn long to cum. about 30mins~ of her jerking all the way behind quite mechanical but understandable as it's a long duration. slight complains but no bad attitude.

Notes:
As another bro from the session before me came 40mins late, i had to wait below for close to 50mins
As other bros have mentioned, she's leaving soon and i think she likely will change working location soon if she has not already done so

RTM: She's honestly quite a nice lady and i understand why some bros are her regulars. Sadly she's not really my type so unlikely
30 mins she didn’t turn black face, maybe because she keep you waited for 40 mins hahah..
Old 22-08-2022, 07:49 PM
Samster

Quoted: 142 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3871 / Power: 10
SilentKillerSB has a reputation beyond reputeSilentKillerSB has a reputation beyond reputeSilentKillerSB has a reputation beyond reputeSilentKillerSB has a reputation beyond reputeSilentKillerSB has a reputation beyond reputeSilentKillerSB has a reputation beyond reputeSilentKillerSB has a reputation beyond reputeSilentKillerSB has a reputation beyond reputeSilentKillerSB has a reputation beyond reputeSilentKillerSB has a reputation beyond reputeSilentKillerSB has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by jprobot View Post
https://sglonelyguy-14.com/lollo-massage/

Looks: 7.5/10 young and face rounder than pic but cute xmm
Body: 6.5/10 small boobs
Massage: 7/10 average, will climb on you
HJ: 6/10 pure vanilla, everything cannot do, only pull down top half of dress
GFE: 8/10 gave water and a hug at the start, treats you like bf
RTM: no, too many restrictions

when I walked out, might have spotted the next bro waiting for someone to open the gate for him, try to be more discreet
Upped you for the FR.
2nd: Havanna Slicks,Sgoh,Goalie,ejectjoy,Pinpongball, loneyheart,SvampS,Swagelock,realTrump, Passerbyer, Apollo,69sex,esssinine,kopigaogao,sc slayer,CLouboutin,szczesny,biostar,topcook1,owen10 , Hongkongdoggy,Steventan
New post: DesertMoon, ossy77, kim-seng-heng, georgie1994, sandymich
Old 22-08-2022, 07:51 PM
Samster

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 7 / Power: 0
Deceiperer is Cool - loads of Potential
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pochinki View Post
Curious if everybody managed to unlocked Bi Er? Her body is a ultimate turn on sia. Seen her quite a few times already but don’t dare to ask her.
Even if unlocked people also won’t share lols, anyway she’s leaving soon, I will just enjoy the time remaining with her 😂
Old 22-08-2022, 07:59 PM
Samster

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 7 / Power: 0
Deceiperer is Cool - loads of Potential

anyone tried Elsa?
https://sglonelyguy-14.com/elsa-massage/
Old 22-08-2022, 09:09 PM
Samster

Quoted: 36 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 34 / Power: 0
LifeisGood2022 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by owlette View Post
Actually i'm curious what ladies write about us in their "databases" as well so i normally ask them if got funny funny comments in their database.
I ask before also, they said the previous MLs just put "客"
Old 22-08-2022, 09:21 PM
Samster

Quoted: 80 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 611 / Power: 3
jttl3080 is a name known to alljttl3080 is a name known to alljttl3080 is a name known to alljttl3080 is a name known to alljttl3080 is a name known to alljttl3080 is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pochinki View Post
Bro, you mean to say “everybody” or “anybody”? Because if everybody unlocked, means she is FL in disguise already haha
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1