The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List
1998, AwesomeGuy, baboon, Bingbing, Chris, Coco, dudu, ejectjoy, exchange123, Franco_Barsei, georgemagnum, Joanne, Kopiosteve, max_priest, oshkosh, OshkoshV, Panda, sammy1978, Shakyywayy, SMRTLTD, stiffness, Testmonkeylah, tummybird

Old 21-08-2022, 03:39 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 27 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 137 / Power: 5
Henrik deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyHenrik deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by aaazzz View Post
https://sglonelyguy-14.com/linlin-massage/

got this new stock too, right? shes new too right? HAAH
She is wow.

Been a while since I commando and thought to repay all good bros MRs here, looking for great options to add to the holy boob harem since Bi Er leaving soon and chanced upon Linlin.

Started off the wrong foot cause she asked to postpone appointment one hour ahead, but glad that I stuck with it.

Her heavenly boobs are amazing, definitely on par with JJ and Bier though JJ wins with the suckable eraser nips. But where Linlin excels is her intense GFE, non stop hugging and cuddling since you enter the door and after the deed. Massage non existent but excellent sensual, SN but 5G roaming and can zhut.

Imo she's quite a looker too so that + her bazookas+ the gfe is a no brainer top rtm for me.
Old 21-08-2022, 04:34 PM
Who Am I ?

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 42 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1272 / Power: 66
Matrix has much to be proud ofMatrix has much to be proud ofMatrix has much to be proud ofMatrix has much to be proud ofMatrix has much to be proud ofMatrix has much to be proud ofMatrix has much to be proud ofMatrix has much to be proud ofMatrix has much to be proud of
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Hi John,
Been following your sharing with many agreements to the points you made.
I do wonder how many bros here really are doing what they say.
The $120 is our hard earned money. Make no mistakes to spend it on mediocre MLs. The moment we spend our $120 on mediocre MLs, we are telling them that their service is acceptable. Worse still, when we go back to them repeatedly.
Most old birds know that the forum here carries weight. If a good bunch of us stops going to mediocre MLs, a good bunch of MLs can pack up and go home.
Many of them are just scraping through, paying rent, pass, advert, makan. Gone are the days for many of them to be able to save 5digit on a monthly basis.
If we are stupid enough to put up with mediocre services, we should be brave enough to be tagged as stupid.

In case I am mistaken, I am not advocating bros to pay $120 and force the MLs to provide services not listed in their advert. ��‍♂️

Quote:
Originally Posted by Johndick View Post
Agree to a certain extent bro. Sure inflation is real. But FnB a lot are increasing price to stay afloat but ML are increasing to keep their margin fat, so there is a difference imo. And cai png we can control our spending by order all veg (lol), ML we can't tell them do less so that we can pay lesser. End of the day ya, will be as you say, be VERY selective who to book. That's why it irks me when I see newbie trying to upset the norm. Reality bites.
Old 21-08-2022, 04:37 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
Quoted: 475 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 654 / Power: 2
Ivysaw is a splendid one to beholdIvysaw is a splendid one to beholdIvysaw is a splendid one to beholdIvysaw is a splendid one to beholdIvysaw is a splendid one to beholdIvysaw is a splendid one to behold

Lin lin

Location same as anan for those who know, very accessible by train/public trans.

Visited this girl from guangdong today..holy crap i can safely say that she is on the same tier as jj or bi er if not even better..gfe is thru the roof, and her boobs are a natural E cup. Very bubbly character, likes to joke around so much, never a dull moment with her.

Her catbath skills are really good, even covers the balls too, almost thought she would give me a bj lol..she even initiated dfk but i siam cause i don't kiss mls but thats an A+ for effort.

For the hj she did it really patiently (she's definitely not green) even got on top of me and shook her big ass boobs for me, I'm a slow cummer and i took awhile like 10mins but she told me"不用紧,你慢慢来,不用急”。。wow this is the first time i hear this from an ml..and the best part is she is fluent in cantonese so we were able to converse using that which is extra added bonus for me.

Told her i'll write her an MR but added that it'll be hard to book her afterwards, to which she replied she will definitely reserve a slot for me if i do, not sure how true though lol ..afterwards i added her wc and she gave me a hug before leaving.. she's an angpai in the making. And I'll definitely rtm fer sure.
Old 21-08-2022, 04:42 PM
Samster

Ivysaw is a splendid one to beholdIvysaw is a splendid one to beholdIvysaw is a splendid one to beholdIvysaw is a splendid one to beholdIvysaw is a splendid one to beholdIvysaw is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by Henrik View Post
She is wow.

Been a while since I commando and thought to repay all good bros MRs here, looking for great options to add to the holy boob harem since Bi Er leaving soon and chanced upon Linlin.

Started off the wrong foot cause she asked to postpone appointment one hour ahead, but glad that I stuck with it.

Her heavenly boobs are amazing, definitely on par with JJ and Bier though JJ wins with the suckable eraser nips. But where Linlin excels is her intense GFE, non stop hugging and cuddling since you enter the door and after the deed. Massage non existent but excellent sensual, SN but 5G roaming and can zhut.

Imo she's quite a looker too so that + her bazookas+ the gfe is a no brainer top rtm for me.
Bro i visited her at 330pm, were u the one before me?
Old 21-08-2022, 05:08 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 87 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1262 / Power: 4
jprobot has much to be proud ofjprobot has much to be proud ofjprobot has much to be proud ofjprobot has much to be proud ofjprobot has much to be proud ofjprobot has much to be proud ofjprobot has much to be proud ofjprobot has much to be proud ofjprobot has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by angusmackenzie View Post
Usually I book the evening before if I want an early session the next day, or book early morning for a late afternoon or evening session on the same day. They are busier on weekdays, Sundays are the easiest to book.
Quote:
Originally Posted by deadmaninc75 View Post
mine is at least 3 days advance booking
Quote:
Originally Posted by JonathanTk View Post
Yes, busier on weekday than weekend. They need to stay with their bf/hubby.
That's why lo
thanks for the info, not sure why i got zapped for asking lol
Old 21-08-2022, 05:29 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by chris_powell View Post
Hi brothers, any recommendation at the East or East - Central for below:

1) ML with BBBJ + CIM

Prefer in private residence
1 answer, 36C AnAn.
Old 21-08-2022, 05:41 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 37 Post(s)
Quoted: 965 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2010 / Power: 10
derrickboy has a reputation beyond reputederrickboy has a reputation beyond reputederrickboy has a reputation beyond reputederrickboy has a reputation beyond reputederrickboy has a reputation beyond reputederrickboy has a reputation beyond reputederrickboy has a reputation beyond reputederrickboy has a reputation beyond reputederrickboy has a reputation beyond reputederrickboy has a reputation beyond reputederrickboy has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by macktamer View Post
小小冰?👍👍👍👍👍👍
Ah you spotted... or she contacted you...

i still wanted to PM you... so you visited liao?

TMT
Old 21-08-2022, 05:46 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 37 Post(s)
Quoted: 965 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2010 / Power: 10
derrickboy has a reputation beyond reputederrickboy has a reputation beyond reputederrickboy has a reputation beyond reputederrickboy has a reputation beyond reputederrickboy has a reputation beyond reputederrickboy has a reputation beyond reputederrickboy has a reputation beyond reputederrickboy has a reputation beyond reputederrickboy has a reputation beyond reputederrickboy has a reputation beyond reputederrickboy has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by ASeng View Post
Not SYT... but that's not what you find her for.

TMT
Old 21-08-2022, 05:49 PM
Samster

Quoted: 582 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1282 / Power: 2
Mobile88 has much to be proud ofMobile88 has much to be proud ofMobile88 has much to be proud ofMobile88 has much to be proud ofMobile88 has much to be proud ofMobile88 has much to be proud ofMobile88 has much to be proud ofMobile88 has much to be proud ofMobile88 has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by JNJN3389 View Post
https://sglonelyguy-14.com/mandy-massage/

location very accessible for foot soldier
massage is good used to work as a masseur for ladies back in homeland, chatty and friendly
very new, so sensual is a bit mechanic but willing to learn and ask for pointers to improve
Thanks for sharing! Up you.
Not common to see 100/h nowadays
Old 21-08-2022, 06:03 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 284 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 442 / Power: 4
mickeymouse1710 is a living Saint! - you won't find bettermickeymouse1710 is a living Saint! - you won't find bettermickeymouse1710 is a living Saint! - you won't find bettermickeymouse1710 is a living Saint! - you won't find bettermickeymouse1710 is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by Matrix View Post
Hi John,
Been following your sharing with many agreements to the points you made.
I do wonder how many bros here really are doing what they say.
The $120 is our hard earned money. Make no mistakes to spend it on mediocre MLs. The moment we spend our $120 on mediocre MLs, we are telling them that their service is acceptable. Worse still, when we go back to them repeatedly.
Most old birds know that the forum here carries weight. If a good bunch of us stops going to mediocre MLs, a good bunch of MLs can pack up and go home.
Many of them are just scraping through, paying rent, pass, advert, makan. Gone are the days for many of them to be able to save 5digit on a monthly basis.
If we are stupid enough to put up with mediocre services, we should be brave enough to be tagged as stupid.

In case I am mistaken, I am not advocating bros to pay $120 and force the MLs to provide services not listed in their advert. ��‍♂️
The rule of the game is very simple. There will be rich robertos, WKs who will pay for KC and all the others what have you not.
Refer to earlier posting and one of the bros already the website is sglonely guys and like what a lot of MLs mentioned to me 你们这地方真的很多寂寞男人。

No use complaining or saying anything more.
U and me dont pay there will be other suckers and tua kah who will pay.
Peace to all bros
Old 21-08-2022, 06:06 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 284 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 442 / Power: 4
mickeymouse1710 is a living Saint! - you won't find bettermickeymouse1710 is a living Saint! - you won't find bettermickeymouse1710 is a living Saint! - you won't find bettermickeymouse1710 is a living Saint! - you won't find bettermickeymouse1710 is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mobile88 View Post
Thanks for sharing! Up you.
Not common to see 100/h nowadays

With such pricing be prepared to see an auntie.
I mean come on these MLs or FLs are not stupid.
Standard market rate nowdays is $120 for massage and jerking u off.
Who will shortchange themselves by charging lesser.
Old 21-08-2022, 06:10 PM
Who Am I ?

Quoted: 42 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1272 / Power: 66
Matrix has much to be proud ofMatrix has much to be proud ofMatrix has much to be proud ofMatrix has much to be proud ofMatrix has much to be proud ofMatrix has much to be proud ofMatrix has much to be proud ofMatrix has much to be proud ofMatrix has much to be proud of

You air your own views. Just don’t quote my post.
I want to say more is my business.
Don’t quote me. Get it into your head.
Many of us don’t give you a shit. We know what you are up to. It is so obvious.
You will be the first in my ignore list. The way you push things is just too far

Quote:
Originally Posted by mickeymouse1710 View Post
The rule of the game is very simple. There will be rich robertos, WKs who will pay for KC and all the others what have you not.
Refer to earlier posting and one of the bros already the website is sglonely guys and like what a lot of MLs mentioned to me 你们这地方真的很多寂寞男人。

No use complaining or saying anything more.
U and me dont pay there will be other suckers and tua kah who will pay.
Peace to all bros
Old 21-08-2022, 06:27 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 12 Post(s)
Quoted: 599 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3800 / Power: 21
cheongster_11 has a reputation beyond reputecheongster_11 has a reputation beyond reputecheongster_11 has a reputation beyond reputecheongster_11 has a reputation beyond reputecheongster_11 has a reputation beyond reputecheongster_11 has a reputation beyond reputecheongster_11 has a reputation beyond reputecheongster_11 has a reputation beyond reputecheongster_11 has a reputation beyond reputecheongster_11 has a reputation beyond reputecheongster_11 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Henrik View Post
She is wow.

Totally concurred with Bro Henrik’s Accurate MR.

Sweet Young Lady. Looks 90% to Photos. Those (.)(.) love pillows are perfect for you to bury your face right between that deep valley. Spilling out from the sexy lingerie and truly heavy to hold in your hands. Very easy to talk to. Very eager to please and to learn how to please bros since she is new to the scene. Her sincerity shone through and coupled with the hugs and cuddles, high GFE for me. YMMV. RTM? Resounding Yes. She is in my rotation list!

Waiting for Return of Points
@SonicGear @Tho66
Old 21-08-2022, 06:31 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 339 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1562 / Power: 6
Johndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by Matrix View Post

Fair point bro, though I honestly doubt most of ML plight are as cham as they claim to be. But then again not for me to judge la. I can only walk the talk, will not patronise newbie whom don't offer much yet push for new market rate. She probably won't need my business too lol. Actually that incremental $10 is not a deal breaker, but I am old school, price hike needs to be "earned". Like back when zhu zhu got famous real quick and up from 110 to 120, same for Aila after a while increase or ESTABLISHED returnee like Donna 2nd stint up from 110 to 120. Not someone whom just hit our shore no track record or any standout attributes (at least not to me) charge brand new rate. Anyway, will be eagerly awaiting to see her FRs surfacing 😉
Old 21-08-2022, 06:35 PM
Samster

Quoted: 21 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 8 / Power: 0
Alexis990 is Cool - loads of Potential
Quote:
Originally Posted by cheongster_11 View Post
Totally concurred with Bro Henrik’s Accurate MR.

Sweet Young Lady. Looks 90% to Photos. Those (.)(.) love pillows are perfect for you to bury your face right between that deep valley. Spilling out from the sexy lingerie and truly heavy to hold in your hands. Very easy to talk to. Very eager to please and to learn how to please bros since she is new to the scene. Her sincerity shone through and coupled with the hugs and cuddles, high GFE for me. YMMV. RTM? Resounding Yes. She is in my rotation list!
Is the number working ? Dont get reply at all…🥲
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1