The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List
1998, AwesomeGuy, baboon, Bingbing, Chris, Coco, dudu, ejectjoy, exchange123, Franco_Barsei, georgemagnum, Joanne, Kopiosteve, max_priest, oshkosh, OshkoshV, Panda, sammy1978, Shakyywayy, SMRTLTD, stiffness, Testmonkeylah, tummybird

Old 05-07-2022, 09:53 PM
Samster (M)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Ligardes777 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Been lurking for awhile so decided to give back. Big fan of nuru massage and i've tried a few over the years although i've not done much recently.

visited Joyce a few weeks ago. https://sglonelyguy-14.com/joyce-massage/
Used to frequent her before but it seems she has changed a lot. Don't let me play with her nips, slap my hand away, everything also say cannot. Still tall and leggy but boobs a bit saggy now. Decided to never go back.

Has any one tried celine? https://sglonelyguy-14.com/celine-massage/
almost impossible to make an appt with her as she barely responds. Wanted to try nuru with her
Old 05-07-2022, 10:25 PM
Samster

Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 37 / Power: 0
BJtryouts deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

https://sglonelyguy-14.com/massage-xue-er/
Visited this lady a while ago so here's an fr for her

Looks: Not SYT but I personally like it.
Body: I loved it, can tell she does some cardio.
Service: Opted for nuru massage. She takes hygiene seriously and will wash every corner of your body. Nuru was so sensual along with the bbbj. I have to say, she's the best nuru massage provider I have had(take note I'm new and have only tried 3 nuru girls) She definitely knows how to please a man.

RTM: FK yes. no doubt.
Also any bros got recommendations for other nuru girls?

PS. If I managed to book xue er, my number is definitely in the database right? Having an issue with 1 particular girl who just won't reply me (didnt spam or anything, just texted like 3 times to check availability)
Old 05-07-2022, 10:33 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 27 / Power: 0
euppy deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mellowbody View Post
https://sglonelyguy-6.com/romy-massage/
Visited her a few times, she is good masseuse, especially for those who intend to enjoy perfect massage and top level JG.
Room: spacious, cleaning and warm
Look 8/10: MILF, attractive butt and smooth skin
Massage 10/10: first-rate massage skill i have tried, hardly find this level massage at the moment.
JG 9/10: impressively
HJ 10/10: Slowly caress your shaft spirally, arouse sexual desire
Service: 10/10, Patient, nice attitude.
RTM: Yes

Yes, completely agree with this bro. She is very friendly and not a time watcher. Extremely friendly and definitely worth the money if you like strong massage and someone to chat with
Old 05-07-2022, 10:34 PM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 8 / Power: 0
covid192019 is Cool - loads of Potential
Quote:
Originally Posted by BJtryouts View Post

Service: Opted for nuru massage. She takes hygiene seriously and will wash every corner of your body. Nuru was so sensual along with the bbbj. I have to say, she's the best nuru massage provider I have had(take note I'm new and have only tried 3 nuru girls) She definitely knows how to please a man.

PS. If I managed to book xue er, my number is definitely in the database right? Having an issue with 1 particular girl who just won't reply me (didnt spam or anything, just texted like 3 times to check availability)
Bro,are you sure she still do Nuru ?
You must be very special to her .
Old 05-07-2022, 10:41 PM
Samster

Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 37 / Power: 0
BJtryouts deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by covid192019 View Post
Bro,are you sure she still do Nuru ?
You must be very special to her .
Hi bro I stated that I visited a while ago. I am not special just an ordinary fellow. Sorry for the confusion.
Old 05-07-2022, 11:09 PM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 8 / Power: 0
covid192019 is Cool - loads of Potential
Quote:
Hi bro I stated that I visited a while ago. I am not special just an ordinary fellow. Sorry for the confusion.
Nuru is not stated in her adv. What the price for it ?
Old 06-07-2022, 12:24 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 206 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 538 / Power: 10
Chidorigan is a glorious beacon of lightChidorigan is a glorious beacon of lightChidorigan is a glorious beacon of lightChidorigan is a glorious beacon of lightChidorigan is a glorious beacon of lightChidorigan is a glorious beacon of light

Any more recent FR for xueer since bros say she no longer does nuru. Now I see is 150 for mosha?
Old 06-07-2022, 12:39 AM
Samster (M)

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 66 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -55 / Power: 0
coolblue has got little hope of coming out of this alive!

Quote:
Originally Posted by HalimahYakult View Post
Is this the infamous Mili?

At first saw her pic & vid look quite chio but teeth & gums look quite sus lol (sorry I'm a sucker for beauty in symmetry)

Then after read these MRs, immediately u-turn
Yes former mili. Now Lin Lin.
Old 06-07-2022, 01:03 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Quoted: 626 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 61593 / Power: 32
HalimahYakult has a reputation beyond reputeHalimahYakult has a reputation beyond reputeHalimahYakult has a reputation beyond reputeHalimahYakult has a reputation beyond reputeHalimahYakult has a reputation beyond reputeHalimahYakult has a reputation beyond reputeHalimahYakult has a reputation beyond reputeHalimahYakult has a reputation beyond reputeHalimahYakult has a reputation beyond reputeHalimahYakult has a reputation beyond reputeHalimahYakult has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by lanrenyige View Post
By any chance any of the bros here know who is staying on the same floor as https://sglonelyguy-14.com/simi-massage/
Was there earlier on. Tried to ask who it was but she's reluctant to say who it was though. She looks attractive and I was hoping to look for her next time.
Did you go to A or B
Old 06-07-2022, 01:04 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 242 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 154 / Power: 2
Regretfulman is a Helpful and Caring SamsterRegretfulman is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Quote:
Originally Posted by lanrenyige View Post
By any chance any of the bros here know who is staying on the same floor as https://sglonelyguy-14.com/simi-massage/
Was there earlier on. Tried to ask who it was but she's reluctant to say who it was though. She looks attractive and I was hoping to look for her next time.
Name is shuang shuang, location at clarke quay right?

Up me if useful
Old 06-07-2022, 10:16 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 76 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 123 / Power: 6
friedchickennub deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyfriedchickennub deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Hi all, long time no chiong

I heard that Bi Er leaving soon, so faster went to get a new SIM hoping that I can get an appointment but as expected, no reply lah since new number won't have any record.

Usually I will book my regular but I just went quite recently so I want to try someone else. Any suggestions on who is worth visiting these days? Cos I doubt i'll get that appt with Bi Er. Not interested in BBBJ but at least FN (if they SN they better be something special sial), passable looks and preferably someone with big tits cos I haven't been to anyone with tits recently. Looking at the following atm, all I never book before

Yue yue (the 约约 one)
Angel
MLX
June

And that's pretty much it. No listing really catch my eye but maybe I missed someone so if anyone got lobang would be grateful for a PM.

Also tiagong few pages back that I can go dome 1 and get similar services to ML without FJ. I now not interested in FJ but yah if anyone have any suggestions or recommendations pls PM kamxia.
Old 06-07-2022, 10:45 AM
Samster

Quoted: 185 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1316 / Power: 12
Angellover has much to be proud ofAngellover has much to be proud ofAngellover has much to be proud ofAngellover has much to be proud ofAngellover has much to be proud ofAngellover has much to be proud ofAngellover has much to be proud ofAngellover has much to be proud ofAngellover has much to be proud ofAngellover has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by friedchickennub View Post
Hi all, long time no chiong

I heard that Bi Er leaving soon, so faster went to get a new SIM hoping that I can get an appointment but as expected, no reply lah since new number won't have any record.

Usually I will book my regular but I just went quite recently so I want to try someone else. Any suggestions on who is worth visiting these days? Cos I doubt i'll get that appt with Bi Er. Not interested in BBBJ but at least FN (if they SN they better be something special sial), passable looks and preferably someone with big tits cos I haven't been to anyone with tits recently. Looking at the following atm, all I never book before

Yue yue (the 约约 one)
Angel
MLX
June

And that's pretty much it. No listing really catch my eye but maybe I missed someone so if anyone got lobang would be grateful for a PM.

Also tiagong few pages back that I can go dome 1 and get similar services to ML without FJ. I now not interested in FJ but yah if anyone have any suggestions or recommendations pls PM kamxia.
Doubt you can get anyone up there with that new number of yours
Old 06-07-2022, 11:41 AM
Samster

Quoted: 140 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 665 / Power: 8
tenoclock123 is a splendid one to beholdtenoclock123 is a splendid one to beholdtenoclock123 is a splendid one to beholdtenoclock123 is a splendid one to beholdtenoclock123 is a splendid one to beholdtenoclock123 is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ligardes777 View Post
Been lurking for awhile so decided to give back. Big fan of nuru massage and i've tried a few over the years although i've not done much recently.

visited Joyce a few weeks ago. https://sglonelyguy-14.com/joyce-massage/
Used to frequent her before but it seems she has changed a lot. Don't let me play with her nips, slap my hand away, everything also say cannot. Still tall and leggy but boobs a bit saggy now. Decided to never go back.

Has any one tried celine? https://sglonelyguy-14.com/celine-massage/
almost impossible to make an appt with her as she barely responds. Wanted to try nuru with her
Celine is heavy bottom, not exactly perfect figure, but service is great
Old 06-07-2022, 11:51 AM
Samster

Quoted: 140 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 665 / Power: 8
tenoclock123 is a splendid one to beholdtenoclock123 is a splendid one to beholdtenoclock123 is a splendid one to beholdtenoclock123 is a splendid one to beholdtenoclock123 is a splendid one to beholdtenoclock123 is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by cheongster_11 View Post
Yup. Tried. $260 a pop. Not for the faint hearted.

But with her youthful exuberance and Orange’s strong recommendation, just have to give it a go.

Yes indeed her price went up. Probably to cover the cost of her exotic locations. 😁
You got PM bro!
Old 06-07-2022, 11:55 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 325 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2485 / Power: 7
yumihisoka has a reputation beyond reputeyumihisoka has a reputation beyond reputeyumihisoka has a reputation beyond reputeyumihisoka has a reputation beyond reputeyumihisoka has a reputation beyond reputeyumihisoka has a reputation beyond reputeyumihisoka has a reputation beyond reputeyumihisoka has a reputation beyond reputeyumihisoka has a reputation beyond reputeyumihisoka has a reputation beyond reputeyumihisoka has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:

As of now, Xue Er is probably best in class.
No need to try others. If others don't respond then move on.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1