The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List
1998, AwesomeGuy, baboon, Bingbing, Chris, Coco, dudu, ejectjoy, exchange123, Franco_Barsei, georgemagnum, Joanne, Kopiosteve, max_priest, oshkosh, OshkoshV, Panda, sammy1978, Shakyywayy, SMRTLTD, stiffness, Testmonkeylah, tummybird

Old 16-06-2022, 08:38 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 50 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1685 / Power: 14
Audacity has a brilliant futureAudacity has a brilliant futureAudacity has a brilliant futureAudacity has a brilliant futureAudacity has a brilliant futureAudacity has a brilliant futureAudacity has a brilliant futureAudacity has a brilliant futureAudacity has a brilliant futureAudacity has a brilliant futureAudacity has a brilliant future
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Quote:
Originally Posted by zeefee71 View Post
That Clown from Disney land playing his broken recorder on fj, WK blah blah blah again
LOL...fully agreed with ya. This irritating mouse will keep haunting those targeted MLs once he saw a MR on them. It was very clear to us that he CANNOT last long or perform during fj but will put the blame on MLs offering fj saying that they are not worth the top up for fj. He can look for FL for fj if he has the urge but he keeps finding MLs and offer to top up for fj and keeps saying that they are all whore or FL in disguise.

Best part is this 嫖客 is looking down on his so called whore (妓女) as non of them is able to satisfy him on bed due to his own poor performance.
Old 16-06-2022, 09:37 AM
Samster

Quoted: 128 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 593 / Power: 20
tritonyeah666 is a name known to alltritonyeah666 is a name known to alltritonyeah666 is a name known to alltritonyeah666 is a name known to alltritonyeah666 is a name known to alltritonyeah666 is a name known to all

why now so many new "summer" after the last one left our shores? lol
Old 16-06-2022, 09:39 AM
Samster

Quoted: 128 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1202 / Power: 11
sgflyman has much to be proud ofsgflyman has much to be proud ofsgflyman has much to be proud ofsgflyman has much to be proud ofsgflyman has much to be proud ofsgflyman has much to be proud ofsgflyman has much to be proud ofsgflyman has much to be proud ofsgflyman has much to be proud of

Good news to bros here!

OMM said she should be starting again in 2-3 days time, left with her massage bed. A bit reluctant to share but then all good things must share! Fingers crossed no price increase.

Pls don’t ask me for contacts. I hope and believe she will be listed again.
Old 16-06-2022, 09:45 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 91 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 902 / Power: 14
deadmaninc75 is a splendid one to beholddeadmaninc75 is a splendid one to beholddeadmaninc75 is a splendid one to beholddeadmaninc75 is a splendid one to beholddeadmaninc75 is a splendid one to beholddeadmaninc75 is a splendid one to beholddeadmaninc75 is a splendid one to beholddeadmaninc75 is a splendid one to behold

she told me same location

Quote:
Originally Posted by sgflyman View Post
Good news to bros here!

OMM said she should be starting again in 2-3 days time, left with her massage bed. A bit reluctant to share but then all good things must share! Fingers crossed no price increase.

Pls don’t ask me for contacts. I hope and believe she will be listed again.
Old 16-06-2022, 09:58 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Tagged: 3 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1076 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3358 / Power: 11
SMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Audacity View Post
LOL...fully agreed with ya. This irritating mouse will keep haunting those targeted MLs once he saw a MR on them. It was very clear to us that he CANNOT last long or perform during fj but will put the blame on MLs offering fj saying that they are not worth the top up for fj. He can look for FL for fj if he has the urge but he keeps finding MLs and offer to top up for fj and keeps saying that they are all whore or FL in disguise.

Best part is this 嫖客 is looking down on his so called whore (妓女) as non of them is able to satisfy him on bed due to his own poor performance.
I was surprised why that joker suddenly stop his personal crusade against rayna lol..

Maybe he down there not much to speak of also? So have to come here to rant and troll to compensate for it?

Waiting for latest post: Lil'tempt, TwinTowers, lt0l0tl

PM me if I haven’t up you yet.
Old 16-06-2022, 10:23 AM
Samster

Quoted: 60 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 313 / Power: 10
ZhangXiaoFan is one of the Best!ZhangXiaoFan is one of the Best!ZhangXiaoFan is one of the Best!ZhangXiaoFan is one of the Best!
Quote:
Originally Posted by phuckyew View Post
Was walking along sentosa boardwalk enjoying the breeze when I saw s damn hot mid 20s girl with D cup tits. Decided to tail her for a while. She entered locked room with a doorbell. Being itchy hand, I rang the doorbell and to my amazement, it was a private massage shop. The syt earlier was at the counter with her large tits almost spilling out. I chatted with her for a bit and realize she’s Malaysian. Booked 1 hour massage to test test… and to my surprise, she was the one providing the service. She does not know how to advertise on sammyboy or do much advertisement. She promised me Vip service if I can help to share her business.
I’m going to spoil my own market and share her contact. at least I fulfilled my promise to her.
Rose- 83930690. Avail on WhatsApp
What is the dmgs? Massage + HJ? Or got other services?
Old 16-06-2022, 10:48 AM
Samster

Quoted: 90 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 492 / Power: 11
arbitrageur is a glorious beacon of lightarbitrageur is a glorious beacon of lightarbitrageur is a glorious beacon of lightarbitrageur is a glorious beacon of lightarbitrageur is a glorious beacon of light
Quote:
Originally Posted by Life6666 View Post
https://sglonelyguy-12.com/xiaoxiao-massage/

笑笑 relist again after delist for sometime
Bro, do you have any FR on her?
Old 16-06-2022, 11:22 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 284 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 442 / Power: 4
mickeymouse1710 is a living Saint! - you won't find bettermickeymouse1710 is a living Saint! - you won't find bettermickeymouse1710 is a living Saint! - you won't find bettermickeymouse1710 is a living Saint! - you won't find bettermickeymouse1710 is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by SMRTLTD View Post
I was surprised why that joker suddenly stop his personal crusade against rayna lol..

Maybe he down there not much to speak of also? So have to come here to rant and troll to compensate for it?
Get a life nobody has personal crusades on any of these MLs.
I was just giving my feedback like what some bros ymmv. If u notice I gave positive and negative reviews also.
Other bros also concur with some of my feedback.
Why u so protective of the dua neh Rayna. She suck ur cock and give u a good time FJ is it.
FYI bro she can be up for a price.
Old 16-06-2022, 11:24 AM
Samster

mickeymouse1710 is a living Saint! - you won't find bettermickeymouse1710 is a living Saint! - you won't find bettermickeymouse1710 is a living Saint! - you won't find bettermickeymouse1710 is a living Saint! - you won't find bettermickeymouse1710 is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by roysg View Post
Bro just ignore this CB Kia, he is always full of nonsense. Just look at his previous posts, all he had was full mouth of shits and stinko
Go and verify if what I said was true about my FR.
There are some which I said good some which I said bad.
For those bad one..and those forummers that come out to defend them. Guess bros here will know their agendas.
OKT, WKs. SIMPs kena kc deep deep u take ur pick
Old 16-06-2022, 11:31 AM
Samster

Quoted: 125 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1215 / Power: 8
riotspace has much to be proud ofriotspace has much to be proud ofriotspace has much to be proud ofriotspace has much to be proud ofriotspace has much to be proud ofriotspace has much to be proud ofriotspace has much to be proud ofriotspace has much to be proud ofriotspace has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by phuckyew View Post
Was walking along sentosa boardwalk enjoying the breeze when I saw s damn hot mid 20s girl with D cup tits. Decided to tail her for a while. She entered locked room with a doorbell. Being itchy hand, I rang the doorbell and to my amazement, it was a private massage shop. The syt earlier was at the counter with her large tits almost spilling out. I chatted with her for a bit and realize she’s Malaysian. Booked 1 hour massage to test test… and to my surprise, she was the one providing the service. She does not know how to advertise on sammyboy or do much advertisement. She promised me Vip service if I can help to share her business.
I’m going to spoil my own market and share her contact. at least I fulfilled my promise to her.
Rose- 83930690. Avail on WhatsApp
Bro this lady working at Telok Blangah. You stalked her very far issit from Sentosa to Telok Blangah haha
Old 16-06-2022, 11:34 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by riotspace View Post
Bro this lady working at Telok Blangah. You stalked her very far issit from Sentosa to Telok Blangah haha

Advertising and marketing lah bro.
Kudos to his sales technique though limpei like his idea!
Old 16-06-2022, 11:39 AM
Samster

Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 108 / Power: 15
20percent deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy20percent deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Quote:
Bro.. i also went to contact ther number.. kocation just opposite the sentosa broadwalk la.. haha
Old 16-06-2022, 11:43 AM
Samster

Quoted: 12 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 112 / Power: 14
LouisV deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyLouisV deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Quote:
Bro u tried before? How's the damage n service?
Old 16-06-2022, 11:51 AM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 28 / Power: 0
amethys deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by mickeymouse1710 View Post
Go and verify if what I said was true about my FR.
There are some which I said good some which I said bad.
For those bad one..and those forummers that come out to defend them. Guess bros here will know their agendas.
OKT, WKs. SIMPs kena kc deep deep u take ur pick
Sad truth is that nobody here in this thread really care about your FR.
Old 16-06-2022, 12:05 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Tagged: 3 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1076 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3358 / Power: 11
SMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by amethys View Post
Sad truth is that nobody here in this thread really care about your FR.
Knn even newbie come in to di siao him.. 😂

Waiting for latest post: Lil'tempt, TwinTowers, lt0l0tl

PM me if I haven’t up you yet.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1