The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List
1998, AwesomeGuy, baboon, Bingbing, Chris, Coco, dudu, ejectjoy, exchange123, Franco_Barsei, georgemagnum, Joanne, Kopiosteve, max_priest, oshkosh, OshkoshV, Panda, sammy1978, Shakyywayy, SMRTLTD, stiffness, Testmonkeylah, tummybird

Old 20-03-2022, 05:30 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 44 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1378 / Power: 21
Annoymous has much to be proud ofAnnoymous has much to be proud ofAnnoymous has much to be proud ofAnnoymous has much to be proud ofAnnoymous has much to be proud ofAnnoymous has much to be proud ofAnnoymous has much to be proud ofAnnoymous has much to be proud ofAnnoymous has much to be proud ofAnnoymous has much to be proud of
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Quote:
Originally Posted by ehee View Post
Still around , though only regulars for now
i see! thanks bro. will up you when i can.
Old 20-03-2022, 05:40 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 78 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2735 / Power: 16
Assassin has a reputation beyond reputeAssassin has a reputation beyond reputeAssassin has a reputation beyond reputeAssassin has a reputation beyond reputeAssassin has a reputation beyond reputeAssassin has a reputation beyond reputeAssassin has a reputation beyond reputeAssassin has a reputation beyond reputeAssassin has a reputation beyond reputeAssassin has a reputation beyond reputeAssassin has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by scunt View Post
https://sglonelyguy-10.com/li-li-massage/

absolutely waste of time. Visited her yesterday. In and out within 20mins!!

And still got her justification.. say not possible to give one hour or even half an hour. Say can't earn enough if she gives one full hour.
No more Spa for me after one try last year. Similar experience and same service attitude from Spa ML. Told me next time will give me better service and longer time. Still got NEXT time? 1st time kena cheated is called inexperience/stupid and 2nd time is called silly.
Old 20-03-2022, 05:52 PM
Samster

Quoted: 97 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 639 / Power: 9
22ginger is a name known to all22ginger is a name known to all22ginger is a name known to all22ginger is a name known to all22ginger is a name known to all22ginger is a name known to all

( Click to show/hide )
Quote:
Originally Posted by Joined2005 View Post
https://sglonelyguy-10.com/baby-massage/

Following the trail of a few good reviews here, i went to try Baby for myself and after a few visits, i think this sweet lass deserves a mention here for her consistency in delivering her own brand of quality service.

At the 120 bracket, she being SN (nice panties, not shorts!) puts her at a disadvantage to the likes of AnAn and Angel in terms of scope of service offered and/or level of nudity; but what she shines here is her level of attentiveness and sweetness which i like very much. It's the little things like hanging up your clothes, wiping you dry after shower, her gentle soft voice, her passionate hugs & kisses, post-cum hugs, getting you a drink on the way out.... totally rock my boat!

Needless to say, Baby has become a new favourite for me. It's the little things that most MLs ignore that make Baby that much more special.

The reviews on her so far have been quite accurate. Her level of attentiveness and attitude are just much better than the rest. Have been visiting her on and off since her first stint last May when Delta hit. She was at the mountain then. Very sweet, very cute and very cuddly. Surprised that she took so long to gain traction here.

Was never really a regular of hers and been a few weeks since i last visited. But definitely worth a visit every now and then. Support support!
Old 20-03-2022, 07:40 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 327 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 6750 / Power: 8
Joined2005 has a reputation beyond reputeJoined2005 has a reputation beyond reputeJoined2005 has a reputation beyond reputeJoined2005 has a reputation beyond reputeJoined2005 has a reputation beyond reputeJoined2005 has a reputation beyond reputeJoined2005 has a reputation beyond reputeJoined2005 has a reputation beyond reputeJoined2005 has a reputation beyond reputeJoined2005 has a reputation beyond reputeJoined2005 has a reputation beyond repute

wow... 1 person disagreed with my view on Baby and took away 74 points at one go.... wow.... just amazed at that firepower!

Since this is an open forum, why dun u speak up and tell me what you do not agree about???
Old 20-03-2022, 07:44 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
Quoted: 677 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 397 / Power: 4
Life6666 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterLife6666 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterLife6666 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterLife6666 is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
wow... 1 person disagreed with my view on Baby and took away 74 points at one go.... wow.... just amazed at that firepower!

Since this is an open forum, why dun u speak up and tell me what you do not agree about???
Bro, whenever you post something, get ready to get zap

I can’t remember last time I posted FR about one of the ML, I got zapped till negative points

Take it easy, the points doesn’t mean anything
Old 20-03-2022, 07:50 PM
Samster

Joined2005 has a reputation beyond reputeJoined2005 has a reputation beyond reputeJoined2005 has a reputation beyond reputeJoined2005 has a reputation beyond reputeJoined2005 has a reputation beyond reputeJoined2005 has a reputation beyond reputeJoined2005 has a reputation beyond reputeJoined2005 has a reputation beyond reputeJoined2005 has a reputation beyond reputeJoined2005 has a reputation beyond reputeJoined2005 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ronin99 View Post
Nice! Been thinking to try her too!

A few in the to try list (based on picts and reviews here):
Baby - fresh looking and nice boobs
Rayner - looks young and nice boobs
Chengzi - exotic looks (similar to Angel)
those 3 are all on my to-try list too....

Quote:
Originally Posted by 22ginger View Post

The reviews on her so far have been quite accurate. Her level of attentiveness and attitude are just much better than the rest. Have been visiting her on and off since her first stint last May when Delta hit. She was at the mountain then. Very sweet, very cute and very cuddly. Surprised that she took so long to gain traction here.
I think last year there was another Baby that was being mentioned quite a lot, not this one right?
Old 20-03-2022, 07:57 PM
Samster

Quoted: 89 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1057 / Power: 4
Soccer101 has much to be proud ofSoccer101 has much to be proud ofSoccer101 has much to be proud ofSoccer101 has much to be proud ofSoccer101 has much to be proud ofSoccer101 has much to be proud ofSoccer101 has much to be proud ofSoccer101 has much to be proud of
Smile Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Any tried coco of 24 massage? She belongs to the same gang of man man and lulu and lemon. Looks delicious in photo just dunno how powerful her skills are
Old 20-03-2022, 08:33 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Life6666 View Post
Bro, whenever you post something, get ready to get zap
I guess that's why most pple dun want to say anything here....
Old 20-03-2022, 08:42 PM
Samster

Quoted: 384 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3374 / Power: 19
Marq has a reputation beyond reputeMarq has a reputation beyond reputeMarq has a reputation beyond reputeMarq has a reputation beyond reputeMarq has a reputation beyond reputeMarq has a reputation beyond reputeMarq has a reputation beyond reputeMarq has a reputation beyond reputeMarq has a reputation beyond reputeMarq has a reputation beyond reputeMarq has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
I guess that's why most pple dun want to say anything here....
dont worry about points, if ur frs are genuine enough, and most seniors will be able to see that, your pts will always be higher rather than lower

Waiting Power Recharge to Return
- esssinine, hamsapkwai, heng49, szczesny, oldboy69, kthan10, slicker69

Have up before
- danny888, Havanna Slicks, Socialsocial88, Rickey, WankJanice

- If I have yet to return your points, apologies, please PM me
Old 20-03-2022, 09:42 PM
Samster

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 29 / Power: 0
sick_hero deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

https://sglonelyguy-10.com/yiyi-massage/

I have been to YiYi for a good massage over the last 4 weeks and everytime, she never fail to get rid of the stubborn knots on my back and at the end of the session, a nice ending.

She is quite pretty in my books and very good at making small talk and definitely not a time-watcher (although one tries to be considerate if she has an appointment next).

Definitely rtm for me and hope to give the seniors someone to consider when needing a good massage by a pretty nice lady.
Old 20-03-2022, 09:50 PM
Samster

Quoted: 51 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1355 / Power: 10
GeylangSamster has much to be proud ofGeylangSamster has much to be proud ofGeylangSamster has much to be proud ofGeylangSamster has much to be proud ofGeylangSamster has much to be proud ofGeylangSamster has much to be proud ofGeylangSamster has much to be proud ofGeylangSamster has much to be proud ofGeylangSamster has much to be proud ofGeylangSamster has much to be proud of

Is the listed shower together for real?

Quote:
Originally Posted by sick_hero View Post
https://sglonelyguy-10.com/yiyi-massage/

I have been to YiYi for a good massage over the last 4 weeks and everytime, she never fail to get rid of the stubborn knots on my back and at the end of the session, a nice ending.

She is quite pretty in my books and very good at making small talk and definitely not a time-watcher (although one tries to be considerate if she has an appointment next).

Definitely rtm for me and hope to give the seniors someone to consider when needing a good massage by a pretty nice lady.
Old 20-03-2022, 09:53 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 18 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -3 / Power: 0
jjtesting is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

Any bro can intro a good ML for Nuru massage. First time trying it, so hopefully will not step on to any land mine thanks.
Old 20-03-2022, 10:55 PM
Samster

Quoted: 249 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 511 / Power: 3
DeusExMachina is a glorious beacon of lightDeusExMachina is a glorious beacon of lightDeusExMachina is a glorious beacon of lightDeusExMachina is a glorious beacon of lightDeusExMachina is a glorious beacon of lightDeusExMachina is a glorious beacon of light

found zoya have some resemblance to 結城りの
Old 20-03-2022, 11:05 PM
Samster

Quoted: 310 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2442 / Power: 8
omnomnomnom has a reputation beyond reputeomnomnomnom has a reputation beyond reputeomnomnomnom has a reputation beyond reputeomnomnomnom has a reputation beyond reputeomnomnomnom has a reputation beyond reputeomnomnomnom has a reputation beyond reputeomnomnomnom has a reputation beyond reputeomnomnomnom has a reputation beyond reputeomnomnomnom has a reputation beyond reputeomnomnomnom has a reputation beyond reputeomnomnomnom has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by jjtesting View Post
Any bro can intro a good ML for Nuru massage. First time trying it, so hopefully will not step on to any land mine thanks.
https://sglonelyguy-10.com/massage-xue-er/
https://sglonelyguy-10.com/cheryl-massage/
Both of them give pretty good and sensual nuru, and their styles are different. XE has more playability. Both not SYT. Can search their names on the thread for past FRs.

https://sglonelyguy-10.com/xiao-mi-massage/
SYT, never tried her but seems like she's not a bad option too from reading other FRs. Never tried because $200 for nuru + CIM is beyond my budget.
Old 20-03-2022, 11:42 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 16 Post(s)
Quoted: 407 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 7890 / Power: 10
Zek85 has a reputation beyond reputeZek85 has a reputation beyond reputeZek85 has a reputation beyond reputeZek85 has a reputation beyond reputeZek85 has a reputation beyond reputeZek85 has a reputation beyond reputeZek85 has a reputation beyond reputeZek85 has a reputation beyond reputeZek85 has a reputation beyond reputeZek85 has a reputation beyond reputeZek85 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:

Help to up you 7 points.
I got once zapped by sgpiggybank for 160 points saying I am OKT for no reason LOL.

Still waiting for point return from:
Eternit, earth, sam782003, kkevinn6, kaederecca, Tavpk, Kruzer0102, 242424, ChinKooi, tenoclock123, Pleaser, baogege, icecream11, yosephlim, ilovegirlgirl
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1