The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List
1998, AwesomeGuy, baboon, Bingbing, Chris, Coco, dudu, ejectjoy, exchange123, Franco_Barsei, georgemagnum, Joanne, Kopiosteve, max_priest, oshkosh, OshkoshV, Panda, sammy1978, Shakyywayy, SMRTLTD, stiffness, Testmonkeylah, tummybird

Old 31-01-2022, 02:10 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 284 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 442 / Power: 4
mickeymouse1710 is a living Saint! - you won't find bettermickeymouse1710 is a living Saint! - you won't find bettermickeymouse1710 is a living Saint! - you won't find bettermickeymouse1710 is a living Saint! - you won't find bettermickeymouse1710 is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Quote:
Originally Posted by smlee View Post
She's my girlfriend. Stay away from her
No wonder lah.. bro u bao her already.
Explains why she can get away with her attitude and service.

Then can u please tell her to kindly delist herself since she dont need poor bastards like us to support her since she got rich backer like u already.

Win win for all bros here. U can have her all to yourself and save poor bastards like me from stepping on to landmine.
Kam sia bro
Old 31-01-2022, 02:15 PM
Samster

mickeymouse1710 is a living Saint! - you won't find bettermickeymouse1710 is a living Saint! - you won't find bettermickeymouse1710 is a living Saint! - you won't find bettermickeymouse1710 is a living Saint! - you won't find bettermickeymouse1710 is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by wahlaoeh13 View Post
think not all diam diam, maybe becos of the recent hoo ha so decided to try out for themselves

i also went to try though i not reputable

looks quite sweet. nnp well documented.. no shortchanging of time. at the 50 min mark also nv ask me to leave but i ownself leave

cant really massage, anyhow press here press there though.. easy to talk to. after u release she does walk ard the house doing her own things though here and there, don't really like this

to summarise,not as negative an experience as some previous reviews for sure. but at $120, these MLs is more of try once and that's it.
will return to Lulu and Angel at the same price point for example. experience with aimee is also similar if not better for $110. so for me no reason to rtm. while nothing really negative, there are much better options
U lucky she still press here press there for u.
For me in and out less than 30 mins.
And u also lucky she just walk here and there hinting to u to get lost.
For me she just outrightly tell me to fuck off of course not in english but in her native language cause she got another customer aka WK or Roberto coming. Mind u I was not even late for that day.
Then again maybe that day I sway cause after me got her rich WK coming over to bao her and have a good time with her of course cannot be bothered with me.
Sigh what to do...a lot of rich WK and Robertos out there.

Last edited by mickeymouse1710; 31-01-2022 at 02:28 PM.
Old 31-01-2022, 02:20 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by rahl View Post
Thanks for these MRs. No need to praise to the moon. Haven't tried the ML yet, but just for boobs and SN, nah.
Her boobs is big but seems feel pretty fake to me.
Anyway from some bros here seems she is a ML available for FJ for top up.

Hmmm maybe I should just go for FJ next time I visit her maybe I will get better services as she is getting paid more.
For bros who had up her can PM how much u all top up
She has a lot of WKs and Robertos in this forum and they dont appreciate people saying outrightly that we had up her.

Dont want me or other bros to be zap unnecessarily.
Peace Bro.
Happy bonking

Last edited by mickeymouse1710; 31-01-2022 at 02:38 PM.
Old 31-01-2022, 03:06 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 128 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1963 / Power: 23
smlee has a brilliant futuresmlee has a brilliant futuresmlee has a brilliant futuresmlee has a brilliant futuresmlee has a brilliant futuresmlee has a brilliant futuresmlee has a brilliant futuresmlee has a brilliant futuresmlee has a brilliant futuresmlee has a brilliant futuresmlee has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by mickeymouse1710 View Post
No wonder lah.. bro u bao her already.
Explains why she can get away with her attitude and service.

Then can u please tell her to kindly delist herself since she dont need poor bastards like us to support her since she got rich backer like u already.

Win win for all bros here. U can have her all to yourself and save poor bastards like me from stepping on to landmine.
Kam sia bro
Perhaps you should self assess why you step on landmine while others has no issue.

Since you mentioned you are a poor bastard, i suggest you stay home and wank off and that will save you from the heartache.
Then again, your hand may be a hand grenade and you may end up upset about yourself

Have a blessed Lunar New Year and spend more time with your family. Family does NOT include the WLs and your own hands.
Old 31-01-2022, 03:17 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 423 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4514 / Power: 20
ulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond repute

MR for Rayna aka 萱萱

Prelude: She's sort of trending in recent, unsure is for good or bad with both camps cross-sword. The only way to find out is oneself experience and must say there was no regret in trying out.

Location: Probably not the most ideal for foot-soldier & even for driving may also be far for western folks. Apartment is pretty sizeable and stay alone.

Looks: Pretty sweet and cute with a nice smile.

Body: Petite "C" cupper, other than the arm not as toned, overall is well-proportion and plus point is the smooth fair skin.

Massage: Does pack a punch and constantly ask for strength feedback. Reasonable skills.

Sensual: Not a mind-blowing style but pretty good in edging, using her ample bosom to her advantage. Constantly soft moan and making eye connection.

RTM: Very much a yes (as she reminds me of xiao xiao 小小) & she have a really nice pair of boobs

Just to add throughout the session, her service attitude was good, smiling and chatting without behaving snobbish.
Old 31-01-2022, 03:31 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Tagged: 3 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1073 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3358 / Power: 11
SMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Perhaps you should self assess why you step on landmine while others has no issue.

Since you mentioned you are a poor bastard, i suggest you stay home and wank off and that will save you from the heartache.
Then again, your hand may be a hand grenade and you may end up upset about yourself

Have a blessed Lunar New Year and spend more time with your family. Family does NOT include the WLs and your own hands.
Ayo go easy on that poor chap yar?

So funny seeing him yap yap yap with basically 0 substance and conviction..

Have a blessed LNY to you and your family..

P.S. Come back soon hokay? We miss chiu a lot..

Waiting for latest post: Lil'tempt, TwinTowers, lt0l0tl

PM me if I haven’t up you yet.
Old 31-01-2022, 03:46 PM
Samster

Quote:

Like I said I sway lor. I interfere her time with a Roberto like u lor..
What to do me wank at home and u throw money at FL. Thinking its an achievment to up them when they can be up for a settled price.
But anyway u win by upping a whore.

Congrats carrot head or OKT whoever u r.
Old 31-01-2022, 04:01 PM
Samster

Quoted: 249 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 511 / Power: 3
DeusExMachina is a glorious beacon of lightDeusExMachina is a glorious beacon of lightDeusExMachina is a glorious beacon of lightDeusExMachina is a glorious beacon of lightDeusExMachina is a glorious beacon of lightDeusExMachina is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by ball754 View Post
Who is this legendary rayna.. got link?
not legend but alot of publicity on both ends, generally is positive just handful of clone accounts repeatedly bashing.
Old 31-01-2022, 04:44 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 397 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 948 / Power: 12
wanfulou is a splendid one to beholdwanfulou is a splendid one to beholdwanfulou is a splendid one to beholdwanfulou is a splendid one to beholdwanfulou is a splendid one to beholdwanfulou is a splendid one to beholdwanfulou is a splendid one to beholdwanfulou is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by ball754 View Post
Yea 7p my regular.. cannot zhut leh.. getting stale.. oh but I did manage to get angel in the end coz one bro gave up slot.. heh.. intense but quite short.. don’t think I got the full hour but oh well.. can zhut to my hearts content.. overall I still prefer Aini tho.. she smells nicer.. just personal preference.. too bad she’s gone
Huh? 7P Cannot meh?
I visited her twice so far.

I still remember the first time before I visit, i read fr here, people was saying like she is very strict, just be a good boy and follow all her instruction. Which I agree to some extent.

Basically she has her own SOP, but for me, both times during the HJ, she will sit beside me with her back facing me, and she is the one take my hand to her boobs and ask me zhut. And at first I was reluctant, but she ask me to zhut stronger. If I don remember wrongly, I did wrote a FR here saying I looks like the one servicing her boobs. Zhut until my hand tired.
Old 31-01-2022, 04:50 PM
Samster

Quoted: 48 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2077 / Power: 14
Affinity has a reputation beyond reputeAffinity has a reputation beyond reputeAffinity has a reputation beyond reputeAffinity has a reputation beyond reputeAffinity has a reputation beyond reputeAffinity has a reputation beyond reputeAffinity has a reputation beyond reputeAffinity has a reputation beyond reputeAffinity has a reputation beyond reputeAffinity has a reputation beyond reputeAffinity has a reputation beyond repute

Haven CNY but already got 'fireworks"

Looks like I better find other low key MLs and refrain from writing MRs.

1 AP ML ever shared with me that some customers talked to her rudely and she felt offended but chose to bear with it. They tend to look down on all MLs and thought most of them can top up money for fj. The reason for treating this kind of customers poorly is pretty simple...she dun wanna see them again.

If u want people to RESPECT u, please learn how to RESPECT others too.
Old 31-01-2022, 05:10 PM
Samster

Quoted: 23 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 426 / Power: 8
Ahau is a living Saint! - you won't find betterAhau is a living Saint! - you won't find betterAhau is a living Saint! - you won't find betterAhau is a living Saint! - you won't find betterAhau is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by Affinity View Post
Haven CNY but already got 'fireworks"

Looks like I better find other low key MLs and refrain from writing MRs.

1 AP ML ever shared with me that some customers talked to her rudely and she felt offended but chose to bear with it. They tend to look down on all MLs and thought most of them can top up money for fj. The reason for treating this kind of customers poorly is pretty simple...she dun wanna see them again.

well cant help for those stubborn one lol if some ppl got better treatment and good attitude doesn't always means they gave more money or tips lol and blaming wk here wk there, lot of diff cust type in here if no gum with the girls can look for others and later boast in here as usual pattern
Old 31-01-2022, 05:14 PM
Samster

Quoted: 814 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 300 / Power: 4
bondage is one of the Best!bondage is one of the Best!bondage is one of the Best!bondage is one of the Best!

Quote:

Reminds me of "脸是自己丢,面子是人家给的"
Old 31-01-2022, 05:49 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 434 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3752 / Power: 19
Ahh_Boi has a reputation beyond reputeAhh_Boi has a reputation beyond reputeAhh_Boi has a reputation beyond reputeAhh_Boi has a reputation beyond reputeAhh_Boi has a reputation beyond reputeAhh_Boi has a reputation beyond reputeAhh_Boi has a reputation beyond reputeAhh_Boi has a reputation beyond reputeAhh_Boi has a reputation beyond reputeAhh_Boi has a reputation beyond reputeAhh_Boi has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by bondage View Post
Reminds me of "脸是自己丢,面子是人家给的"
+1000

After aggressively bashing breeze/panda, now become Rayna, wonder who’s the next victim. Don’t know why need so extreme.

Bash ML 也就算了, brothers here share slightly positive FR nia, also tio shoot say is WK lah, blah blah blah. This totally become uncalled for and unnecessary.

Maybe hor, he’s the WK himself but no money to fully Bao the ML. End up ML still have to work. So 小弟弟 become jealous want to stop her getting too many customers.
Ok I apologies, I watch too many k drama lately. Lol

本人相貌丑陋,三岁习武,七岁学文,上知天文地理,下知鸡毛蒜皮,
每外出行走,常引帅哥回头,美女跳楼,心地善良,和蔼可亲,
乐于助人,乐善好施不可枚舉,其优点多得有如滔滔江水
连绵不绝,又如黃河泛滥一发而不可收拾,实乃旷世奇才。

人在新加坡, 心在常平

中国美女那么多,可惜我人在新加坡
Old 31-01-2022, 05:50 PM
Samster

Quoted: 73 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 265 / Power: 12
180baht is one of the Best!180baht is one of the Best!180baht is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by wanfulou View Post
Huh? 7P Cannot meh?
I visited her twice so far.

I still remember the first time before I visit, i read fr here, people was saying like she is very strict, just be a good boy and follow all her instruction. Which I agree to some extent.

Basically she has her own SOP, but for me, both times during the HJ, she will sit beside me with her back facing me, and she is the one take my hand to her boobs and ask me zhut. And at first I was reluctant, but she ask me to zhut stronger. If I don remember wrongly, I did wrote a FR here saying I looks like the one servicing her boobs. Zhut until my hand tired.
I think you are confused?

Zhut meaning is use mouth to suck the boobs..... using hands to rubba does not count. 😄
Old 31-01-2022, 06:03 PM
Samster

Quoted: 814 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 300 / Power: 4
bondage is one of the Best!bondage is one of the Best!bondage is one of the Best!bondage is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ahh_Boi View Post
+1000

After aggressively bashing breeze/panda, now become Rayna, wonder who’s the next victim. Don’t know why need so extreme.

Bash ML 也就算了, brothers here share slightly positive FR nia, also tio shoot say is WK lah, blah blah blah. This totally become uncalled for and unnecessary.

Maybe hor, he’s the WK himself but no money to fully Bao the ML. End up ML still have to work. So 小弟弟 become jealous want to stop her getting too many customers.
Ok I apologies, I watch too many k drama lately. Lol
Seriously, YMMV means a lot. Even those services stated can be subjective and debated.

My point is better to lower or manage expectations.

Better not to generate too much negative energy within oneself and the forum. Yes, it's free speech but it will still cost something.

Better to find your own and establish your own connections. The fun will be more satisfying. No need to really share and compare then.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1