The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List
1998, AwesomeGuy, baboon, Bingbing, Chris, Coco, dudu, ejectjoy, exchange123, Franco_Barsei, georgemagnum, Joanne, Kopiosteve, max_priest, oshkosh, OshkoshV, Panda, sammy1978, Shakyywayy, SMRTLTD, stiffness, Testmonkeylah, tummybird

Old 30-09-2021, 11:13 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 54 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 135 / Power: 5
Ventus91 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyVentus91 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Just finish session with emily she really gives a solid massage but just vanilla
Old 30-09-2021, 11:37 PM
Samster

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 250 / Power: 6
lamecorn is one of the Best!lamecorn is one of the Best!lamecorn is one of the Best!

Think there have been many MRs for Shan Shan and CC already, so giving a comparison of the two might be helpful for some.

https://sglonelyguy-6.com/shanshan-massage/
https://sglonelyguy-6.com/massage-cc/

Location: Shan Shan > CC. Both in the same area, fairly discreet. But would say Shan Shan is more convenient to reach via MRT.

Massage: Shan Shan = CC. Would say both have comparable decent strength and skills - not simply play piano kind. Can get some relief.

Looks : Shan Shan > CC. Shan Shan's pics online are a lot more similar to real life, at most 15% discount. I would say objectively speaking CC might be the more attractive girl (might be head turner for some) but I prefer Shan Shan's more plain GND looks.

Boobs: Shan Shan > CC. Shan Shan takes the cake by a mile.

Sensual/GFE: CC > Shan Shan. CC definitely exudes greater GFE while Shan Shan is more commercial in feeling. Both generally chatty and don't use phone much.

Price: CC > Shan Shan. Watch out as Shan Shan asks for a bigger top up if you want 2 HJs.

Last edited by lamecorn; 30-09-2021 at 11:38 PM. Reason: deleted "slightly"
Old 30-09-2021, 11:39 PM
Samster

Quoted: 168 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1083 / Power: 19
lawrene has much to be proud oflawrene has much to be proud oflawrene has much to be proud oflawrene has much to be proud oflawrene has much to be proud oflawrene has much to be proud oflawrene has much to be proud oflawrene has much to be proud of

My FR for Emily
Looks normal only maybe because she didn't bother to makeup.
She not fair skin. Abit dark for me.
Massage is good. She do have the strength despite her small size but massage time too short.
I found her too skinny but her boobs looks big for her small frame.
Only provide HJ with top roam. Strictly no bottom roam.
Don't intend to RTM but will find her room mate.
Old 30-09-2021, 11:43 PM
Samster

Quoted: 54 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 135 / Power: 5
Ventus91 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyVentus91 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by lawrene View Post
My FR for Emily
Massage is good. She do have the strength despite her small size but massage time too short.
Whos the roommate?
Old 30-09-2021, 11:45 PM
Samster

Quoted: 71 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 853 / Power: 4
Machomad is a splendid one to beholdMachomad is a splendid one to beholdMachomad is a splendid one to beholdMachomad is a splendid one to beholdMachomad is a splendid one to beholdMachomad is a splendid one to beholdMachomad is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by lawrene View Post
My FR for Emily

Genuine FR, my experience worst
Old 01-10-2021, 12:48 AM
Samster

Quoted: 85 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 403 / Power: 5
addict999 is a living Saint! - you won't find betteraddict999 is a living Saint! - you won't find betteraddict999 is a living Saint! - you won't find betteraddict999 is a living Saint! - you won't find betteraddict999 is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ventus91 View Post
Whos the roommate?
Shan Shan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Onsjohn View Post
Hibernated for a few weeks and visited An An again

https://sglonelyguy-6.com/an-an-massage/

Must say her service is really, really good. Very hard working ML.

Enjoyed my session with her.
Indeed RTM worthy and considered a gem in this dry season amongst so many plain vanilla service and hidden cross over spa ML and FL from other other listings
Old 01-10-2021, 07:49 AM
Samster

Quoted: 130 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 454 / Power: 6
Delorean101 is a glorious beacon of lightDelorean101 is a glorious beacon of lightDelorean101 is a glorious beacon of lightDelorean101 is a glorious beacon of lightDelorean101 is a glorious beacon of light
Quote:
Originally Posted by edmundng View Post
any one heard any ML girls Kenna covid? Scary now
Dude, you not a newbie at this space, what's your agenda? Which ML didn't do as you wished? Come on lah, if you scared then don't cheong till cases go down, don't pretend to ask an innocent question with hidden motive. It's shitty enough for most of these girls these days, want to pile on their misery huh?
Old 01-10-2021, 09:12 AM
Samster

lawrene has much to be proud oflawrene has much to be proud oflawrene has much to be proud oflawrene has much to be proud oflawrene has much to be proud oflawrene has much to be proud oflawrene has much to be proud oflawrene has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by Machomad View Post
Genuine FR, my experience worst
Sound bad for you.
Actually she chooses wrong room mate...haha.
Very drastic contrast when both lady stand side by side.
Old 01-10-2021, 09:15 AM
Samster

Quoted: 18 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 51 / Power: 3
moomoo38 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Anyone tried Cindy yet?

https://sglonelyguy-6.com/cindy-massage/
Old 01-10-2021, 09:55 AM
Samster

Quoted: 25 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 444 / Power: 18
Mr. Man is a living Saint! - you won't find betterMr. Man is a living Saint! - you won't find betterMr. Man is a living Saint! - you won't find betterMr. Man is a living Saint! - you won't find betterMr. Man is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by lamecorn View Post
Think there have been many MRs for Shan Shan and CC already, so giving a comparison of the two might be helpful for some.

https://sglonelyguy-6.com/shanshan-massage/
https://sglonelyguy-6.com/massage-cc/

Location: Shan Shan > CC. Both in the same area, fairly discreet. But would say Shan Shan is more convenient to reach via MRT.

Massage: Shan Shan = CC. Would say both have comparable decent strength and skills - not simply play piano kind. Can get some relief.

Looks : Shan Shan > CC. Shan Shan's pics online are a lot more similar to real life, at most 15% discount. I would say objectively speaking CC might be the more attractive girl (might be head turner for some) but I prefer Shan Shan's more plain GND looks.

Boobs: Shan Shan > CC. Shan Shan takes the cake by a mile.

Sensual/GFE: CC > Shan Shan. CC definitely exudes greater GFE while Shan Shan is more commercial in feeling. Both generally chatty and don't use phone much.

Price: CC > Shan Shan. Watch out as Shan Shan asks for a bigger top up if you want 2 HJs.
Shan Shan has nice soft natural big boobs (at least C cup I think), but not the firm kind. However she don’t allow sucking of her boobs which is disappointing. Can tell she very material though, everything is about money. So maybe if u top up she might allow.

I saw her roommate, Emily. She look decent but is not fair from what I see.
Old 01-10-2021, 10:22 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 17 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1460 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2319 / Power: 8
Kopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr. Man View Post
Shan Shan has nice soft natural big boobs (at least C cup I think), but not the firm kind. However she don’t allow sucking of her boobs which is disappointing. Can tell she very material though, everything is about money.
Really? Hmmmm.... she didn't seem so materialistic with me some two weeks back even after a couple of requests were satisfied. Paid the advertised price, and she didn't even blink.

Maybe she kenna bitten by the greedy bug. Because it's so easy to earn more money here. Everyone seems to be willing to pay extra for every little thing.
Old 01-10-2021, 10:29 AM
Samster

Quoted: 25 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 444 / Power: 18
Mr. Man is a living Saint! - you won't find betterMr. Man is a living Saint! - you won't find betterMr. Man is a living Saint! - you won't find betterMr. Man is a living Saint! - you won't find betterMr. Man is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kopiosteve View Post
Really? Hmmmm.... she didn't seem so materialistic with me some two weeks back even after a couple of requests were satisfied. Paid the advertised price, and she didn't even blink.

Maybe she kenna bitten by the greedy bug. Because it's so easy to earn more money here. Everyone seems to be willing to pay extra for every little thing.
Yeah, totally agreed haha By the way, she used to work at MYS at Bukit Merah before she turned freelance. They used to offer bbbj there. Her the other 2 colleagues are now at another shop in Sembawang.
Old 01-10-2021, 10:35 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 423 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4514 / Power: 20
ulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Shan Shan has nice soft natural big boobs (at least C cup I think), but not the firm kind. However she don’t allow sucking of her boobs which is disappointing. Can tell she very material though, everything is about money. So maybe if u top up she might allow.

I saw her roommate, Emily. She look decent but is not fair from what I see.
so assessment of SS breast shapes is more of relaxed (looser breast tissue and nipples that point downward.) or slender (arrow and long, with nipples pointing downwards.) ❓
Old 01-10-2021, 11:38 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 17 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1460 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2319 / Power: 8
Kopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Yeah, totally agreed haha By the way, she used to work at MYS at Bukit Merah before she turned freelance. They used to offer bbbj there. Her the other 2 colleagues are now at another shop in Sembawang.
Wow you do get around dude! Good to have you in our corner.

So Shan Shan is ex-Spa masseuse! No wonder the top up for more routine. Lucky I didn't kenna. Might not be so lucky next time, hahaha. I guess rtm is unlikely though she is quite sweet looker with a good bod.

Actually I must admit Spas have some good lookers in great shape.. but I just hate the "everything must top up" nonsense. Kills the mood instantly.

Appendum: Browsing HC section and MYS thread pops up... nice read on SS..hehe.

Last edited by Kopiosteve; 01-10-2021 at 02:19 PM.
Old 01-10-2021, 12:06 PM
Samster

Quote:
I also tried her during her time in MYS. Not bad experience back then, but don't like the surround sound experience in the spa. I will prefer her current location as the spa uniform doesn't do justice to her body. Now she wear mini dress that looks more appealing...haha
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1