The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List
1998, AwesomeGuy, baboon, Bingbing, Chris, Coco, dudu, ejectjoy, exchange123, Franco_Barsei, georgemagnum, Joanne, Kopiosteve, max_priest, oshkosh, OshkoshV, Panda, sammy1978, Shakyywayy, SMRTLTD, stiffness, Testmonkeylah, tummybird

Old 24-08-2021, 01:23 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 182 / Power: 11
Kimimaro is a Helpful and Caring SamsterKimimaro is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Quote:
Originally Posted by ulysses84 View Post
If miss out SS maybe find her jiemei LL(sugar) or XX (xiaoxiao).
LL (sugar) is nice. XX, yet to try. you have any MR?
Old 24-08-2021, 02:05 PM
Samster

Quoted: 224 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 399 / Power: 9
rix6669 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterrix6669 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterrix6669 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterrix6669 is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Quote:
Originally Posted by Damnation View Post
Yun Duo was previously 橙子 if anyone can remember…
Another young auntie look. Keep changing names.
Old 24-08-2021, 02:48 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 17 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1460 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2319 / Power: 8
Kopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by mickeymouse1710 View Post
RTM...nah not for me.
Bros who want to up a FL disguise as ML can try but for me...no thank you.
Absolutely great information dude. Thanks. Mi Le / anxin I've tried before. Older than pictures suggest. Nice lady. Had an pretty good session, but not good enough to compel a second visit. I'll pass on Lemon... cheers
Old 24-08-2021, 02:50 PM
Samster

Quoted: 59 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 640 / Power: 7
Shaunharrydick is a name known to allShaunharrydick is a name known to allShaunharrydick is a name known to allShaunharrydick is a name known to allShaunharrydick is a name known to allShaunharrydick is a name known to all

RTM with Dan Ni
https://sglonelyguy-5.com/massage-dan-ni/

Finally got a slot after so many try! Cheong down even when it’s raining heavily😅

Location: Central-ish (prefer this compared to the previous one)
Look: 8/10 still look as good
Boob: 8/10 more than ample to hold
Massage: 7/10 (SN. She say period coming)
Roaming: 7/10 no south maybe because period but didn’t say no to the rest yet she know how to place herself
Sensual: 8/10 she know exactly what to do but somehow I felt a little distance though. Don’t get me wrong, she gets the job done.)
BJ/HJ: 8/10 (great! just wish there were more connection. Maybe it’s just me)

Overall: highly recommended. no need to say more since there are already a lot of bros talking about her. weirdly I felt the first visit is better though🤷🏻‍♂️ hope some of the bros manage to get a slot!
Old 24-08-2021, 03:03 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 24 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -33 / Power: 0
matty23119 is stuck in moderation for some time to come

FR for ML
Name: Hebe (she's on all websites)

Pretty looking girl, she's better looking w/o makeup. Slim and tall with beautiful skin. Her massage skills is commendable and knows the right spots to aim for.

Catbath was kinda good, although i expected a full body lick, all those boobs rub and tickles and ear licking,blowing..

HJ was sensual and invigorating. Quite SOP, but she just knows when to slow her handwork as I hit climax and delayed my EJCLN.

Overall I would say she is excellent and with good gfe. Other stuff depend on your chemistry..
Old 24-08-2021, 03:37 PM
Samster

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Msglst deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shau
nharrydick;20801047
RTM with Dan Ni
https://sglonelyguy-5.com/massage-dan-ni/

Finally got a slot after so many try! Cheong down even when it’s raining heavily😅

Location: Central-ish (prefer this compared to the previous one)
Look: 8/10 still look as good
Boob: 8/10 more than ample to hold
Massage: 7/10 (SN. She say period coming)
Roaming: 7/10 no south maybe because period but didn’t say no to the rest yet she know how to place herself
Sensual: 8/10 she know exactly what to do but somehow I felt a little distance though. Don’t get me wrong, she gets the job done.)
BJ/HJ: 8/10 (great! just wish there were more connection. Maybe it’s just me)

Overall: highly recommended. no need to say more since there are already a lot of bros talking about her. weirdly I felt the first visit is better though🤷🏻‍♂️ hope some of the bros manage to get a slot!
Yeah bro hahaha I rtm and I also feel that first visit was better
Old 24-08-2021, 03:38 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1 / Power: 0
woshigod is Cool - loads of Potential

anybody have the contact of zhuzhu near guillimard road, please pm me. tia!
Old 24-08-2021, 03:54 PM
Samster

Quoted: 147 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 517 / Power: 5
fatuncle is a glorious beacon of lightfatuncle is a glorious beacon of lightfatuncle is a glorious beacon of lightfatuncle is a glorious beacon of lightfatuncle is a glorious beacon of lightfatuncle is a glorious beacon of light
Quote:
Originally Posted by calvin08 View Post
Anyone manages to touch her boobs?🤣
She will fuck u upside if u do that.
Old 24-08-2021, 03:57 PM
Samster

Quoted: 24 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1776 / Power: 10
Ember has a brilliant futureEmber has a brilliant futureEmber has a brilliant futureEmber has a brilliant futureEmber has a brilliant futureEmber has a brilliant futureEmber has a brilliant futureEmber has a brilliant futureEmber has a brilliant futureEmber has a brilliant futureEmber has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by johnsmithzz1996 View Post
https://sglonelyguy-5.com/yi-yi-massage/

Location: Far for footsoldiers n drivers have to find parking around the location
Looks: 7.5/10 (exotic look, maybe mid to late 20s)
Figure is small and petite
Massage: 5/10 (it was passable only)
BJ: Capped on, 20sec or so only

Didnt get to try any special HJ like what other bros mentioned , she does offer FJ for 180 via impp (same number - go to dome 2 search "Fei Er" that is her FJ name on imp), will ask u to pay first so she know what package you are going for

I think she would be a good try for FJ but for massage + release i think there are better options with the same price that you will get more bang for ur buck.
Quoting this FR to reply directly to some PMs instead, and unlike a thigh job which is more towards fake lovemaking...this knee job is more like a crazy tight HJ guaranteed to finish u quick if u are sensitive. Best to request for it directly when u see her else she may assume you're looking for just a normal HJ. Base on the cost i would rate the knee job as better value than the FJ given the current alternatives at 180.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Msglst View Post
Well I felt my 3rd visit onwards were much better because she actually puts in the effort to remember my preferences and she is one of the few MLs who can pull 2 shots out of me
Old 24-08-2021, 04:22 PM
Samster

Quoted: 14 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1870 / Power: 14
hypnotic has a brilliant futurehypnotic has a brilliant futurehypnotic has a brilliant futurehypnotic has a brilliant futurehypnotic has a brilliant futurehypnotic has a brilliant futurehypnotic has a brilliant futurehypnotic has a brilliant futurehypnotic has a brilliant futurehypnotic has a brilliant futurehypnotic has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by hiongsterscv View Post
Agree. For $150 I’ll just go for OMM. Everything provided and can roam everywhere. Although at a premium, her service to after service is also worth it.
Any kind bros can pm/share with me OMM contact? lost it some time back
Old 24-08-2021, 04:53 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 197 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1275 / Power: 8
AwesomeGuy has much to be proud ofAwesomeGuy has much to be proud ofAwesomeGuy has much to be proud ofAwesomeGuy has much to be proud ofAwesomeGuy has much to be proud ofAwesomeGuy has much to be proud ofAwesomeGuy has much to be proud ofAwesomeGuy has much to be proud ofAwesomeGuy has much to be proud of

Heard recently the weather storm is quite big.. hard to make booking. And stay safe
Old 24-08-2021, 06:06 PM
Samster

Quoted: 18 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 51 / Power: 3
moomoo38 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by AwesomeGuy View Post
Heard recently the weather storm is quite big.. hard to make booking. And stay safe
Now the popular ones won't even reply your message unless you are regular with them
Old 24-08-2021, 06:42 PM
Samster

Quoted: 59 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 640 / Power: 7
Shaunharrydick is a name known to allShaunharrydick is a name known to allShaunharrydick is a name known to allShaunharrydick is a name known to allShaunharrydick is a name known to allShaunharrydick is a name known to all
Quote:
Originally Posted by Msglst View Post
Thanks for sharing bro! I thought i was the only one. Hahahaha.. Now thinking if I should go back or try new ones o.0?
Old 24-08-2021, 06:56 PM
Samster

Quoted: 43 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 683 / Power: 11
massagelover669 is a splendid one to beholdmassagelover669 is a splendid one to beholdmassagelover669 is a splendid one to beholdmassagelover669 is a splendid one to beholdmassagelover669 is a splendid one to beholdmassagelover669 is a splendid one to behold

anyone tried https://sglonelyguy-5.com/yuan-yuan-massage/ or know if she has a previous name? i searched the thread previous yuan yuan is a diff person
Old 24-08-2021, 07:33 PM
Samster

Quoted: 28 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 511 / Power: 11
Limeball is a glorious beacon of lightLimeball is a glorious beacon of lightLimeball is a glorious beacon of lightLimeball is a glorious beacon of lightLimeball is a glorious beacon of lightLimeball is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by xviralx View Post
any kind bros have FRs for https://sglonelyguy-5.com/msg-lisa/?

Searched around but only found other lisas
She was listed as operating out of a spa till recently I think. Don't have much info on her aside from that, sorry.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1