The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List
1998, AwesomeGuy, baboon, Bingbing, Chris, Coco, dudu, ejectjoy, exchange123, Franco_Barsei, georgemagnum, Joanne, Kopiosteve, max_priest, oshkosh, OshkoshV, Panda, sammy1978, Shakyywayy, SMRTLTD, stiffness, Testmonkeylah, tummybird

Old 25-07-2021, 11:46 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 95 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 597 / Power: 20
cuty is a name known to allcuty is a name known to allcuty is a name known to allcuty is a name known to allcuty is a name known to allcuty is a name known to all
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Quote:
Originally Posted by AwesomeGuy View Post
Hi all commandos.. how’s everyone? Anyone still chionging with regulars?
Nope too high a risk!
Old 26-07-2021, 08:23 AM
Samster

Quoted: 13 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 794 / Power: 22
JerkOff is a splendid one to beholdJerkOff is a splendid one to beholdJerkOff is a splendid one to beholdJerkOff is a splendid one to beholdJerkOff is a splendid one to beholdJerkOff is a splendid one to beholdJerkOff is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Hi all commandos.. how’s everyone? Anyone still chionging with regulars?
on hiatus at the moment...hahaha...
BTW if you ever up me, do pm me so that i know and can return the favour.
Old 26-07-2021, 10:55 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 197 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1275 / Power: 8
AwesomeGuy has much to be proud ofAwesomeGuy has much to be proud ofAwesomeGuy has much to be proud ofAwesomeGuy has much to be proud ofAwesomeGuy has much to be proud ofAwesomeGuy has much to be proud ofAwesomeGuy has much to be proud ofAwesomeGuy has much to be proud ofAwesomeGuy has much to be proud of

Good to be hiatus mode.. if got one siao kia positive COVID, all need to be quarantined.. they will trace back 14 days contract tracing.. then good luck to you. Haha

If want to Chiong better be responsible. Wear mask + fully vaccinated, and stick to 1 regular good Liao.
Old 26-07-2021, 11:15 AM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Bloodberry deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Any ML recommendations at beauty world area, pls PM me thanks.
Old 26-07-2021, 01:44 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 339 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1562 / Power: 6
Johndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by JerkOff View Post
on hiatus at the moment...hahaha...
The cheonging scene is more sombre now than the previous CB. Restrictions are largely the same but the high profile ktv fiasco that lead to the authorities cannot close one eye on activities that have all along been thriving, plus high profile news articles on massage/sex websites, seriously this is quite a dark period. Lots of working ladies also lying low or taking business very sparingly, and all the news on establishments being raided is like sending a message to ML / cheongsters, that if you dare to try, they will be happy to add you to the hit list. Not exactly the kind of mood we want in search for "happy ending", and some lunatic been threatening to expose several MLs if they don't transfer money to him.

Lying low at the moment more coz of the mood is rather downcast now. Hoping for respite after this phase 2 ended. Think will be another month or two before the scene can gradually pick up, by then some of our supported ML likely RTC since most on short passes and now so stressful to operate.

Sigh..
Old 26-07-2021, 01:53 PM
Samster

Quoted: 13 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 794 / Power: 22
JerkOff is a splendid one to beholdJerkOff is a splendid one to beholdJerkOff is a splendid one to beholdJerkOff is a splendid one to beholdJerkOff is a splendid one to beholdJerkOff is a splendid one to beholdJerkOff is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Johndick View Post
The cheonging scene is more sombre now than the previous CB. Restrictions are largely the same but the high profile ktv fiasco that lead to the authorities cannot close one eye on activities that have all along been thriving, plus high profile news articles on massage/sex websites, seriously this is quite a dark period. Lots of working ladies also lying low or taking business very sparingly, and all the news on establishments being raided is like sending a message to ML / cheongsters, that if you dare to try, they will be happy to add you to the hit list. Not exactly the kind of mood we want in search for "happy ending", and some lunatic been threatening to expose several MLs if they don't transfer money to him.

Lying low at the moment more coz of the mood is rather downcast now. Hoping for respite after this phase 2 ended. Think will be another month or two before the scene can gradually pick up, by then some of our supported ML likely RTC since most on short passes and now so stressful to operate.

Sigh..

unfortunately i agree with this...we just have to wait it out i guess....
BTW if you ever up me, do pm me so that i know and can return the favour.
Old 26-07-2021, 03:25 PM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 11 / Power: 0
funkyoulah deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by goodgame View Post
i have not gone to ML for 3 weeks liao, quite an accomplishment for me since i go once every 2 weeks.
I’ve not gone since CB in 2020… my right hand tired liao.
Old 26-07-2021, 03:29 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 108 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1171 / Power: 11
Questioneer has much to be proud ofQuestioneer has much to be proud ofQuestioneer has much to be proud ofQuestioneer has much to be proud ofQuestioneer has much to be proud ofQuestioneer has much to be proud ofQuestioneer has much to be proud ofQuestioneer has much to be proud ofQuestioneer has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by funkyoulah View Post
Your wallet must love you a lot more now though!
Old 26-07-2021, 03:33 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 86 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1017 / Power: 19
terrarompa has much to be proud ofterrarompa has much to be proud ofterrarompa has much to be proud ofterrarompa has much to be proud ofterrarompa has much to be proud ofterrarompa has much to be proud ofterrarompa has much to be proud ofterrarompa has much to be proud of

Quote:
I haven’t visited MPs for massages and FLs since 2019 July
Old 26-07-2021, 03:37 PM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 11 / Power: 0
funkyoulah deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Questioneer View Post
Your wallet must love you a lot more now though!
Yes indeed… but I do miss a good session with a SYT… no choice, have to wait and see until everything blows over. Have to use big head and think for now.
Old 26-07-2021, 04:03 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Verylight deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

May I know exactly what is the offence when we visit MLs this period ? Is it because we “know” that the ML has had more than 2 visitors - but we still go ahead ?
Old 26-07-2021, 04:11 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 11 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1614 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 40486 / Power: 28
loneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Good to be hiatus mode.. if got one siao kia positive COVID, all need to be quarantined.. they will trace back 14 days contract tracing.. then good luck to you. Haha

If want to Chiong better be responsible. Wear mask + fully vaccinated, and stick to 1 regular good Liao.
If u talk abt chiong responsible then should be don't chiong
U stick to 1 regular but yr regular stick to many regulars so LPPL IMHA

Waiting for return : Bankoantm 15/4 Vivalarity 16/4 AnnouncerShard 16/4 Shoot To Target 18/4 whiskynaam 18/4 arboy123 22/4
Old 26-07-2021, 05:17 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 698 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3968 / Power: 13
madmax8888 has a reputation beyond reputemadmax8888 has a reputation beyond reputemadmax8888 has a reputation beyond reputemadmax8888 has a reputation beyond reputemadmax8888 has a reputation beyond reputemadmax8888 has a reputation beyond reputemadmax8888 has a reputation beyond reputemadmax8888 has a reputation beyond reputemadmax8888 has a reputation beyond reputemadmax8888 has a reputation beyond reputemadmax8888 has a reputation beyond repute

Actually, the main concern is the 200K elderly who doesnt want to get vac ... conservatively, that would translate to 100k households ... if just 10% kena virus, it is for sure ICU admission. ... 20K ICU needed! ... this is why gomen had to go back to HA. So for those bros with elderly not vac, please do the needful to get the show going.
Old 26-07-2021, 05:34 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 160 / Power: 22
SharkMan is a Helpful and Caring SamsterSharkMan is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Hahaha very discipline
Old 26-07-2021, 05:37 PM
Samster

Quoted: 63 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 328 / Power: 9
skillcapped is one of the Best!skillcapped is one of the Best!skillcapped is one of the Best!skillcapped is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by madmax8888 View Post
Actually, the main concern is the 200K elderly who doesnt want to get vac ... conservatively, that would translate to 100k households ... if just 10% kena virus, it is for sure ICU admission. ... 20K ICU needed! ... this is why gomen had to go back to HA. So for those bros with elderly not vac, please do the needful to get the show going.
Alot of elderly do not wish to be vaccinated because they do know that the current covid-19 vaccines are not 100% safe, and that there is a possibility of having serious side effect after the jab especially for those with existing health conditions.

Although alot of our elderly may not be highly educated, they are not stupid either, they understand that the current push by government for the vaccination isn't for the well-being of the population, but rather, for the government to meet their vaccination target so as to reopen the economy.

If something were to happen to an elderly, the government nor the pharmaceutical company will be liable. A large proportion of people are aware of this hence would prefer to remain unvaccinated, as potential long-term side effects are still unknown, given that the current covid-19 vaccines are still experimental in nature.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1