The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List
1998, AwesomeGuy, baboon, Bingbing, Chris, Coco, dudu, ejectjoy, exchange123, Franco_Barsei, georgemagnum, Joanne, Kopiosteve, max_priest, oshkosh, OshkoshV, Panda, sammy1978, Shakyywayy, SMRTLTD, stiffness, Testmonkeylah, tummybird

Old 16-07-2021, 05:33 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 84 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 168 / Power: 3
fullofschiiit is a Helpful and Caring Samsterfullofschiiit is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

New here, just came back from a session with Xiao Xi, as many have commented, her massage is really solid. Just on Monday I went for a hr of Thai massage that recommended thru a TT group but I dare say Xiao Xi is better! She really knows how to find the sore points and her strength is good! Her massage with her feet was also an eye opener.

As for CBJ, well I didn't want it at first but decided to give it a try. tbh I never had one before so it was my first time, so cannot rate because I have nothing to compare to. But I would say I'm not a fan of BJ in general, just me I guess..

I find that her service is good, she even discovered a blackhead on my shoulder blade which I didn't even know was there and I agreed to have it squeezed out. To me this level of detail is a big plus point.

Looks - average
Skin - I do like her smooth skin.
Roaming - standard.

Will consider to RTM, limited budget so need to try out others too.
Old 16-07-2021, 06:46 PM
Samster

Quoted: 26 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 185 / Power: 15
zxq2008 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterzxq2008 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

https://sglonelyguy-4.com/mei-mei-massage/

FR ON OMM Massage/Vanilla service,

I am used to be SM player, but after reading so many bro’s positive FR on OMM’s sensual part , I wanna try her normal service instead of her SM queen service and finally I managed to book slot recently…… really not easy to book ,need book her 2 days in advance now….

FR as follows,
Look: 8/10 between SYT and Milf late 20s
Body shape: Very nice and slender legs.
Sensual: 360 degree deep BBBJ, Full nude , Pussy no smell and very nice to paint, hardcore fake sex, good handjob skills, CIM……full auto roaming allowed.

Massage: better than outside massage shop, I almost fall asleep and very enjoy.
Full 70 mins service, no short cut.
Old 16-07-2021, 07:13 PM
Samster

Quoted: 50 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1974 / Power: 17
izakus has a brilliant futureizakus has a brilliant futureizakus has a brilliant futureizakus has a brilliant futureizakus has a brilliant futureizakus has a brilliant futureizakus has a brilliant futureizakus has a brilliant futureizakus has a brilliant futureizakus has a brilliant futureizakus has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by zxq2008 View Post
https://sglonelyguy-4.com/mei-mei-massage/

FR ON OMM Massage/Vanilla service,

I am used to be SM player, but after reading so many bro’s positive FR on OMM’s sensual part , I wanna try her normal service instead of her SM queen service and finally I managed to book slot recently…… really not easy to book ,need book her 2 days in advance now….

FR as follows,
Look: 8/10 between SYT and Milf late 20s
Body shape: Very nice and slender legs.
Sensual: 360 degree deep BBBJ, Full nude , Pussy no smell and very nice to paint, hardcore fake sex, good handjob skills, CIM……full auto roaming allowed.

Massage: better than outside massage shop, I almost fall asleep and very enjoy.
Full 70 mins service, no short cut.
Very spot on. Just recalled my session with makes me hard. But too bad, need to wait till this ktv wave cool down.
Old 16-07-2021, 08:29 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 117 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 0 / Power: 0
TallGuy100 is Cool - loads of Potential
I must say that Meimei is the undisputed sensual queen now. An An used to be pretty gungho but has toned down (or should we say slackened), so she now pales in comparison to Meimei.
Old 16-07-2021, 09:55 PM
Samster

Quoted: 95 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 597 / Power: 20
cuty is a name known to allcuty is a name known to allcuty is a name known to allcuty is a name known to allcuty is a name known to allcuty is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by izakus View Post
Very spot on. Just recalled my session with makes me hard. But too bad, need to wait till this ktv wave cool down.
Yep 2500 quarantined - of them I am pretty confident quite a few of them chiong ML fingers crossed we got no infections amongst our ML crowd
Old 16-07-2021, 09:56 PM
Samster

Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 777 / Power: 9
Flyer1 is a splendid one to beholdFlyer1 is a splendid one to beholdFlyer1 is a splendid one to beholdFlyer1 is a splendid one to beholdFlyer1 is a splendid one to beholdFlyer1 is a splendid one to beholdFlyer1 is a splendid one to behold
Question Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

I rtm a Tall lass ML previously known as Ling long (now called Sugar https://sglonelyguy-4.com/sugar-massage/) and realised the name change was due to another new Ling long in sglonelyguy.

okt should check for current names already in use, otherwise this will confuse the heck out of us when we read the recent history of this forum.

Stay safe.
Old 16-07-2021, 11:51 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Quoted: 626 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 61593 / Power: 32
HalimahYakult has a reputation beyond reputeHalimahYakult has a reputation beyond reputeHalimahYakult has a reputation beyond reputeHalimahYakult has a reputation beyond reputeHalimahYakult has a reputation beyond reputeHalimahYakult has a reputation beyond reputeHalimahYakult has a reputation beyond reputeHalimahYakult has a reputation beyond reputeHalimahYakult has a reputation beyond reputeHalimahYakult has a reputation beyond reputeHalimahYakult has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flyer1 View Post
I rtm a Tall lass ML previously known as Ling long (now called Sugar https://sglonelyguy-4.com/sugar-massage/) and realised the name change was due to another new Ling long in sglonelyguy.

okt should check for current names already in use, otherwise this will confuse the heck out of us when we read the recent history of this forum.

Stay safe.
Not okt fault. Some girls are indie. They choose their own names for obvious reasons. Just like Five Star Chicken Rice will always open next to Boon Tong Kee.
Old 17-07-2021, 12:02 AM
Samster

Quoted: 75 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 521 / Power: 9
onelasttime2207 is a glorious beacon of lightonelasttime2207 is a glorious beacon of lightonelasttime2207 is a glorious beacon of lightonelasttime2207 is a glorious beacon of lightonelasttime2207 is a glorious beacon of lightonelasttime2207 is a glorious beacon of light

Fr for OMM https://sglonelyguy-4.com/mei-mei-massage/

It is really mind blowing experience. Definitely the best I had so far.

Looks: 9/10 (my type of beauty. Not syt but not milf too)
Massage: 10/10 (the massage is the best I had so far. Fell asleep with the massage)
Bbbj: 9/10 (sensual and know her stuffs)
Fake fj: 9/10 (feels so real)
Rtm: definitely, and I think the massage + extra service really worth the price
Old 17-07-2021, 12:45 AM
Samster

Quoted: 86 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 740 / Power: 6
Stenzer is a splendid one to beholdStenzer is a splendid one to beholdStenzer is a splendid one to beholdStenzer is a splendid one to beholdStenzer is a splendid one to beholdStenzer is a splendid one to beholdStenzer is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by alexsptrader View Post
2 dose or 3 doses. no mask 100% chance will be infected with delta covid..don't listen to govt propaganda. just walk into NCID with no mask if you don't believe
sibei kiang... mask dont protect you lar, get the facts right.
Old 17-07-2021, 12:52 AM
Samster

Quoted: 86 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 740 / Power: 6
Stenzer is a splendid one to beholdStenzer is a splendid one to beholdStenzer is a splendid one to beholdStenzer is a splendid one to beholdStenzer is a splendid one to beholdStenzer is a splendid one to beholdStenzer is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by ttok6672 View Post
Tried An An few days ago : https://sglonelyguy-4.com/an-an-massage/

Generally would not RTF. Not sure what is she rushing about to make you cum as soon as possible. Would appreciate if she could slowly take her time to bbbj. Overall experience too rush i would say. Molly still the best! Same rate and can bbbj longer!
I think AA see ppl one ba. So far I go quite good svc, although personally I dont find her that pretty. Agree Molly good + value.
Old 17-07-2021, 01:42 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 87 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1021 / Power: 19
terrarompa has much to be proud ofterrarompa has much to be proud ofterrarompa has much to be proud ofterrarompa has much to be proud ofterrarompa has much to be proud ofterrarompa has much to be proud ofterrarompa has much to be proud ofterrarompa has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by onelasttime2207 View Post
Fr for OMM https://sglonelyguy-4.com/mei-mei-massage/

It is really mind blowing experience. Definitely the best I had so far.

Looks: 9/10 (my type of beauty. Not syt but not milf too)
Massage: 10/10 (the massage is the best I had so far. Fell asleep with the massage)
Bbbj: 9/10 (sensual and know her stuffs)
Fake fj: 9/10 (feels so real)
Rtm: definitely, and I think the massage + extra service really worth the price
What’s a fake FJ?
Old 17-07-2021, 03:23 AM
Samster (P)

Quoted: 44 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 739 / Power: 8
carrotcake2928 is a splendid one to beholdcarrotcake2928 is a splendid one to beholdcarrotcake2928 is a splendid one to beholdcarrotcake2928 is a splendid one to beholdcarrotcake2928 is a splendid one to beholdcarrotcake2928 is a splendid one to beholdcarrotcake2928 is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by terrarompa View Post
What’s a fake FJ?
Different ML different style, but basically pumping the thigh or ass cheek.
Old 17-07-2021, 07:58 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1093 / Power: 23
faithless has much to be proud offaithless has much to be proud offaithless has much to be proud offaithless has much to be proud offaithless has much to be proud offaithless has much to be proud offaithless has much to be proud offaithless has much to be proud of

After KTV raids, they will probably come after MPs and online masseurs/FL already, just a matter of when only. All the girls that came in under the boyfriend scheme will probably have their boyfriends be paid a visit or called up to find out their locations and what they doing and if they are doing KTV.

Want to cheong is can cheong, but I forsee in a few more days/weeks, we'll start seeing an influx of messages here asking what to do in raids.
Old 17-07-2021, 09:51 AM
Samster

Quoted: 32 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1558 / Power: 14
rrr9g has a brilliant futurerrr9g has a brilliant futurerrr9g has a brilliant futurerrr9g has a brilliant futurerrr9g has a brilliant futurerrr9g has a brilliant futurerrr9g has a brilliant futurerrr9g has a brilliant futurerrr9g has a brilliant futurerrr9g has a brilliant futurerrr9g has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by tenoclock123 View Post
Just asked cherry from TT for a picture of herself casually, then kena 非诚勿扰 by her lol. Any bros can share if cherry from TT looks as the video or pics? Mixed reviews in the TT chat that’s why asking for help here..
Dunno who tf she is but she already being very polite with regards to the question you asked.
Old 17-07-2021, 11:06 AM
Samster

Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 67 / Power: 9
heartlock deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flyer1 View Post

Stay safe.
so u mean sugar no good
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1