The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List
1998, AwesomeGuy, baboon, Bingbing, Chris, Coco, dudu, ejectjoy, exchange123, Franco_Barsei, georgemagnum, Joanne, Kopiosteve, max_priest, oshkosh, OshkoshV, Panda, sammy1978, Shakyywayy, SMRTLTD, stiffness, Testmonkeylah, tummybird

Old 29-05-2021, 04:51 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 67 / Power: 9
heartlock deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Quote:
Originally Posted by MLTR View Post
Well said. To me what he mentioned applies to those who are visiting Spa only. Those visiting Condo (without safe entry check-in) ML discreetly are still safe and actually its the ML who will be prosecuted for receiving more than 2 visitors per day. The only risk is to get the virus unknowingly from the ML via other asymptomatic customer. I'm already fully vaccinated so still can take the risk.

Cheonging itself is already taking a risk as u might get STD from the ML via bbbj or fake fj.
the vaccinated is not effective, that why number increased, many think after vaccinated they are protected. the virus are not static.
Old 29-05-2021, 05:19 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 10 Post(s)
Quoted: 203 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15680 / Power: 45
Javabeans has a reputation beyond reputeJavabeans has a reputation beyond reputeJavabeans has a reputation beyond reputeJavabeans has a reputation beyond reputeJavabeans has a reputation beyond reputeJavabeans has a reputation beyond reputeJavabeans has a reputation beyond reputeJavabeans has a reputation beyond reputeJavabeans has a reputation beyond reputeJavabeans has a reputation beyond reputeJavabeans has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by heartlock View Post
the vaccinated is not effective, that why number increased, many think after vaccinated they are protected. the virus are not static.
Do you have the full information / figures to justify the vaccination is not effective? For example, among the close contact of the confirmed cases recently, how many of them are vaccinated but not contracted the virus vs the contracted? And the severity of the illness of the vaccinated vs non-vaccinated? etc.

I am not saying those vaccinated can go cheong freely though. Everyone sould just manage the risk and be responsible for yourself, your loved ones and family.
Old 29-05-2021, 05:56 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 384 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3374 / Power: 19
Marq has a reputation beyond reputeMarq has a reputation beyond reputeMarq has a reputation beyond reputeMarq has a reputation beyond reputeMarq has a reputation beyond reputeMarq has a reputation beyond reputeMarq has a reputation beyond reputeMarq has a reputation beyond reputeMarq has a reputation beyond reputeMarq has a reputation beyond reputeMarq has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by heartlock View Post
Vaccinations don’t make you immune to the disease, it just make the effects of virus become mild or even unnoticeable. In a way, it makes the people who are vaccinated become silent carriers. That is why it is important to vaccinate as many, as quickly as possible

Waiting Power Recharge to Return
- esssinine, hamsapkwai, heng49, szczesny, oldboy69, kthan10, slicker69

Have up before
- danny888, Havanna Slicks, Socialsocial88, Rickey, WankJanice

- If I have yet to return your points, apologies, please PM me
Old 29-05-2021, 07:19 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 864 / Power: 12
lanjiaoz11 is a splendid one to beholdlanjiaoz11 is a splendid one to beholdlanjiaoz11 is a splendid one to beholdlanjiaoz11 is a splendid one to beholdlanjiaoz11 is a splendid one to beholdlanjiaoz11 is a splendid one to beholdlanjiaoz11 is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by lsjie View Post
She got offer fj for 180 at imp site
Old 29-05-2021, 07:21 PM
Samster

Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 67 / Power: 9
heartlock deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Javabeans View Post
Do you have the full information / figures to justify the vaccination is not effective? For example, among the close contact of the confirmed cases recently, how many of them are vaccinated but not contracted the virus vs the contracted? And the severity of the illness of the vaccinated vs non-vaccinated? etc.

I am not saying those vaccinated can go cheong freely though. Everyone sould just manage the risk and be responsible for yourself, your loved ones and family.
See for yourself to have better understanding. vietnam just hit with indian n british stain.
Old 29-05-2021, 07:27 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Quoted: 628 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2536 / Power: 11
aaazzz has a reputation beyond reputeaaazzz has a reputation beyond reputeaaazzz has a reputation beyond reputeaaazzz has a reputation beyond reputeaaazzz has a reputation beyond reputeaaazzz has a reputation beyond reputeaaazzz has a reputation beyond reputeaaazzz has a reputation beyond reputeaaazzz has a reputation beyond reputeaaazzz has a reputation beyond reputeaaazzz has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kopiosteve View Post
Lol bro. Alas...

Anyway, if a new girl interests me, I'll do some initial checks.

First check - pricing. Her rates smell like FL type of pricing when they list in SLG as disguised ML.

Second check - Google image search. Immediately shows up links to impmm and tt sites.

Final check - confirm FL @200. Seems like she's been here since last year.
https://www.impmm12.com/girl.php?id=3818

As one bro posted long ago, and I'll always remember it. FLs list in SLG because "SLG has more traffic and carrot heads". Lol.

Moving along.
Would you patronize them for their service? Like their services offered on SLG? BJ/HJ?
Old 29-05-2021, 07:39 PM
Samster

Quoted: 11 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 482 / Power: 5
Rio2020 is a glorious beacon of lightRio2020 is a glorious beacon of lightRio2020 is a glorious beacon of lightRio2020 is a glorious beacon of lightRio2020 is a glorious beacon of light
Quote:
Originally Posted by aaazzz View Post
Would you patronize them for their service? Like their services offered on SLG? BJ/HJ?
Some bros here discriminate against FL posting on SLG as ML, but you still see them frequent dome 2 and MP thread. For me, i have nothing against FL posting on SLG. End of the day,if i engage her and her service good, i already know she have FJ,so can straightaway up,why not?Thats my own view, i cant say for other bros.
Old 29-05-2021, 07:52 PM
Samster

Quoted: 11 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 482 / Power: 5
Rio2020 is a glorious beacon of lightRio2020 is a glorious beacon of lightRio2020 is a glorious beacon of lightRio2020 is a glorious beacon of lightRio2020 is a glorious beacon of light

I think i said before previously. Some gem i uncovered FL also posting SLG were Jessie(gym girl),Miss A(i forgot the name liao),Cindy(very sweet,innocent looking GND SYT).Theres y ultimately depends on ehat u want. Thinking of them now,kinda missing them.I remember when i met Cindy in hotel, she would use Body Shop lotion for massage. Imagine in a 5 star seeting hotel,a SYT giving u massage with nice smelling lotion. Nice ambience and good massage.She will work up a sweat giving me massage. Then after, still can up!Too bad,she not coming back. Last time i usually book her 2 hrs.Damn relaxing!
Old 29-05-2021, 07:56 PM
Samster

Quoted: 320 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 950 / Power: 10
lsjie is a splendid one to beholdlsjie is a splendid one to beholdlsjie is a splendid one to beholdlsjie is a splendid one to beholdlsjie is a splendid one to beholdlsjie is a splendid one to beholdlsjie is a splendid one to beholdlsjie is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by lanjiaoz11 View Post
She got offer fj for 180 at imp site
didnt know lol...no wonder she asked which website

this who ah? like gt come b4
https://sglonelyguy-3.com/lulu-massage/
Old 29-05-2021, 08:05 PM
Samster

Quoted: 33 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1574 / Power: 11
future96 has a brilliant futurefuture96 has a brilliant futurefuture96 has a brilliant futurefuture96 has a brilliant futurefuture96 has a brilliant futurefuture96 has a brilliant futurefuture96 has a brilliant futurefuture96 has a brilliant futurefuture96 has a brilliant futurefuture96 has a brilliant futurefuture96 has a brilliant future

Quote:

Last time at PP one
Other sites got her latest photo haha
Old 29-05-2021, 08:08 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Hrvatska deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hi bros, what is the difference between Capped CIM and CIM? How can one Capped and CIM? If I put on a capped and CIM, shouldn't it be CIC?
Old 29-05-2021, 08:23 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 17 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1460 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2319 / Power: 8
Kopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:

One of our favourites is back guys!!!!
Old 29-05-2021, 08:27 PM
Samster

Quoted: 23 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 426 / Power: 8
Ahau is a living Saint! - you won't find betterAhau is a living Saint! - you won't find betterAhau is a living Saint! - you won't find betterAhau is a living Saint! - you won't find betterAhau is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rio2020 View Post
I think i said before previously. Some gem i uncovered FL also posting SLG were Jessie(gym girl),Miss A(i forgot the name liao),Cindy(very sweet,innocent looking GND SYT).Theres y ultimately depends on ehat u want. Thinking of them now,kinda missing them.I remember when i met Cindy in hotel, she would use Body Shop lotion for massage. Imagine in a 5 star seeting hotel,a SYT giving u massage with nice smelling lotion. Nice ambience and good massage.She will work up a sweat giving me massage. Then after, still can up!Too bad,she not coming back. Last time i usually book her 2 hrs.Damn relaxing!
Cindy still has chance coming back
Old 29-05-2021, 09:09 PM
Samster

Quoted: 71 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3588 / Power: 21
sexnoob has a reputation beyond reputesexnoob has a reputation beyond reputesexnoob has a reputation beyond reputesexnoob has a reputation beyond reputesexnoob has a reputation beyond reputesexnoob has a reputation beyond reputesexnoob has a reputation beyond reputesexnoob has a reputation beyond reputesexnoob has a reputation beyond reputesexnoob has a reputation beyond reputesexnoob has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
already booked.

i recognized my old post on the un-private page. lol
Old 30-05-2021, 12:29 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 27 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 137 / Power: 5
Henrik deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyHenrik deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Quote:
Omg kissing fish lulu is backkkk!!!
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1