The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List
1998, AwesomeGuy, baboon, Bingbing, Chris, Coco, dudu, ejectjoy, exchange123, Franco_Barsei, georgemagnum, Joanne, Kopiosteve, max_priest, oshkosh, OshkoshV, Panda, sammy1978, Shakyywayy, SMRTLTD, stiffness, Testmonkeylah, tummybird

Old 19-04-2021, 03:21 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 32 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 696 / Power: 4
hiongsterscv is a splendid one to beholdhiongsterscv is a splendid one to beholdhiongsterscv is a splendid one to beholdhiongsterscv is a splendid one to beholdhiongsterscv is a splendid one to beholdhiongsterscv is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by Life6666 View Post
Agree with you Bro, the more you tip even you’re an uncle also become Andy Lau hahah
Agree. For 1 that I went regularly, after a while, i'll start to hear her complaining about this and that, money not enough, that bag very nice, etc. Then I stopped going. Lol
Old 19-04-2021, 04:02 PM
Samster

Quoted: 22 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 104 / Power: 6
maxxam deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guymaxxam deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Quote:
Originally Posted by hiongsterscv View Post
Agree. For 1 that I went regularly, after a while, i'll start to hear her complaining about this and that, money not enough, that bag very nice, etc. Then I stopped going. Lol
My money also not enough, can tip me, LOL.
Old 19-04-2021, 04:11 PM
Samster

Quoted: 22 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 104 / Power: 6
maxxam deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guymaxxam deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by ddae44 View Post
I remember her also. Very commercial. perhaps she feels that I'm not carrot head. Anyway my 2 cents worth, if a ML really treats you well, you think she really like you meh, only look at your pockets la, don't be silly. its all just a transaction. Really amusing to see some bros here think he is really special. You throw additional tips everytime you visit, you also become special
Everyday pcc for 10 customer, 1 mth 300 customer to pcc u think still got feeling meh, money is power.
Old 19-04-2021, 04:32 PM
Samster

Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 698 / Power: 13
9903732 is a splendid one to behold9903732 is a splendid one to behold9903732 is a splendid one to behold9903732 is a splendid one to behold9903732 is a splendid one to behold9903732 is a splendid one to behold

FR on XX (Xia Xue)

From Sglonely Guy. She took her profile off these few days. Probably will repost later this week.

Location: Refreshing location. Parking is not an issue. Private compound, no guard. Just need to text her to open the gates. Ample parking. Nice room.

Room Condition: 8/10 with attached toilet. Neat. Great shower.

Looks: 7.5/10 same lady in the pic and video. Pretty, but milf. Not as tall as I thought she would be. Nice eyes, nice features.

Body: 7/10 Smooth tight skin with natural C cup and eraser tip nipple. Soft and nice. Legs abit short.

Pussy: 8/10 Odourless. Wasn't offered for licking, but has quick tats near her mei mei.

BJ: 8.5/10 Not a fan of covered blow job, but Great eye-contact, good amount of licking, and rotating tongue... too bad about the rubber. Had to stop her to transit to hand.

HJ: 8/10 This is.... conflicting for me. Started off pretty painful, as she was going for speed... (she explained that she thought that's what guys like). I stopped her, and ask to to focus on the head... and she deployed cock screw style... which is great... but wo variation it got a bit painful ... so again I stopped her... and ask for variations... and to slow down the tempo... and again she did... ultimately cummed explosively.... she was at it for a good 20 mins after the BJ... think too many HJs had damaged my equipment.

Attitude: 9/10 patient and hardworking, and slight GFE.

Damage: $120

RTF: Yes! or... maybe.... will be nice if there's FJ on the menu... just the right size for me.
Old 19-04-2021, 04:41 PM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 16 / Power: 0
xviralx deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by 9903732 View Post
FR on XX (Xia Xue)

From Sglonely Guy. She took her profile off these few days. Probably will repost later this week.

Location: Refreshing location. Parking is not an issue. Private compound, no guard. Just need to text her to open the gates. Ample parking. Nice room.

Room Condition: 8/10 with attached toilet. Neat. Great shower.

Looks: 7.5/10 same lady in the pic and video. Pretty, but milf. Not as tall as I thought she would be. Nice eyes, nice features.

Body: 7/10 Smooth tight skin with natural C cup and eraser tip nipple. Soft and nice. Legs abit short.

Pussy: 8/10 Odourless. Wasn't offered for licking, but has quick tats near her mei mei.

BJ: 8.5/10 Not a fan of covered blow job, but Great eye-contact, good amount of licking, and rotating tongue... too bad about the rubber. Had to stop her to transit to hand.

HJ: 8/10 This is.... conflicting for me. Started off pretty painful, as she was going for speed... (she explained that she thought that's what guys like). I stopped her, and ask to to focus on the head... and she deployed cock screw style... which is great... but wo variation it got a bit painful ... so again I stopped her... and ask for variations... and to slow down the tempo... and again she did... ultimately cummed explosively.... she was at it for a good 20 mins after the BJ... think too many HJs had damaged my equipment.

Attitude: 9/10 patient and hardworking, and slight GFE.

Damage: $120

RTF: Yes! or... maybe.... will be nice if there's FJ on the menu... just the right size for me.
can zhut zhut?
Old 19-04-2021, 04:53 PM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 921 / Power: 17
storm3 is a splendid one to beholdstorm3 is a splendid one to beholdstorm3 is a splendid one to beholdstorm3 is a splendid one to beholdstorm3 is a splendid one to beholdstorm3 is a splendid one to beholdstorm3 is a splendid one to beholdstorm3 is a splendid one to behold

Quick FR for 7p

As per reviews by other bros, can confirm she's definitely a safe pick for massage as her skills are generally good to be on my RTM list. Though if you're looking for high sensual/gfe, might be better off looking elsewhere instead.

Her pressure strength is surprisingly constant throughout the sessions without any feedback, as for some MLs I tried previously the difference can be felt in certain areas.

Some minor phone usage in between, but once she was done replying a bro she simply threw the phone to the side and carried on lol.

With some time left, she decided to cut my and file my toenails. Left the place slightly after the dot.
Old 19-04-2021, 05:40 PM
Samster

Quoted: 85 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 403 / Power: 5
addict999 is a living Saint! - you won't find betteraddict999 is a living Saint! - you won't find betteraddict999 is a living Saint! - you won't find betteraddict999 is a living Saint! - you won't find betteraddict999 is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kopiosteve View Post
Lol. I used to visit Aini once or twice a week when she first came. Until the sensual princesses made their return to our shores recently.

Now that I have XE, An An, Sunflower, Zi Xin, Xia Xue, Xiao Xiao and a few FLs in regular rotation... I only see Aini about once in 2 or 3 weeks, hehe.

And there are more coming in soon... cross fingers.
Hahaha true...no more vanilla ice creams for 2021
Any idea who coming back any clues?
Old 19-04-2021, 05:49 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 17 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1460 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2319 / Power: 8
Kopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by addict999 View Post
Hahaha true...no more vanilla ice creams for 2021
Any idea who coming back any clues?
One already mentioned in the last few pages. The other supposed to be coming in in a few days BUT bloody hell, some visa issues! Damn.

Anyway, yep no vanilla. I'm hope more heavier flavoured XE, An An and Sunflower types come in. I also like the Tian Niu category which I feel Aini and that one coming in is.
Old 19-04-2021, 07:12 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 328 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 6750 / Power: 8
Joined2005 has a reputation beyond reputeJoined2005 has a reputation beyond reputeJoined2005 has a reputation beyond reputeJoined2005 has a reputation beyond reputeJoined2005 has a reputation beyond reputeJoined2005 has a reputation beyond reputeJoined2005 has a reputation beyond reputeJoined2005 has a reputation beyond reputeJoined2005 has a reputation beyond reputeJoined2005 has a reputation beyond reputeJoined2005 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Johndick View Post
Wow, her pics are very accurate (for those who want to know), only cover mouth a bit.... to me, still the best ML in the 100 price band.
Old 19-04-2021, 08:01 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 700 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3968 / Power: 13
madmax8888 has a reputation beyond reputemadmax8888 has a reputation beyond reputemadmax8888 has a reputation beyond reputemadmax8888 has a reputation beyond reputemadmax8888 has a reputation beyond reputemadmax8888 has a reputation beyond reputemadmax8888 has a reputation beyond reputemadmax8888 has a reputation beyond reputemadmax8888 has a reputation beyond reputemadmax8888 has a reputation beyond reputemadmax8888 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kopiosteve View Post
Yes bro. Young vibe, ok looks, fair, a little shy with me, but we get along very well. Lots of cuddling , touching, caressing and her oral skills not bad. Also FYI, she's Sunflower's good friend.
Thsnks for FR. Will share FR after vidit, cuddlibg touching carressing sound about right mix.
Old 19-04-2021, 08:17 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 700 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3968 / Power: 13
madmax8888 has a reputation beyond reputemadmax8888 has a reputation beyond reputemadmax8888 has a reputation beyond reputemadmax8888 has a reputation beyond reputemadmax8888 has a reputation beyond reputemadmax8888 has a reputation beyond reputemadmax8888 has a reputation beyond reputemadmax8888 has a reputation beyond reputemadmax8888 has a reputation beyond reputemadmax8888 has a reputation beyond reputemadmax8888 has a reputation beyond repute
Talking Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Quote:
Originally Posted by SMRTLTD View Post
B..

I also don't subscribe to the "NO remove panties" notion.. All can remove one..
Sifu, need to take lesson from you. this all can remove technique ...
Old 19-04-2021, 08:24 PM
Samster

Quoted: 21 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 121 / Power: 14
keeef deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guykeeef deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

https://sglonelyguy-2.com/cherry-massage/

Met Cherry yesterday after much thought (always didnt like going towards the G area).

Received slightly late but she was patient and waited. Place has parking around the area so not too bad.

Opened door and was greeted by a lovely lady in a really amazing dress to show off her body. she was sweet too. doesnt really look like the picture, but light make up only and i feel that she looks way better in real life (but i guess everyone has their own opinion).

Washed up and proceeded to massage, after massage she asked if i prefer HJ or BJ. chose BJ and did not regret.

Looks: 9/10 (depend on each person)
Body: 8/10
roam: yes
Massage: 8/10. right strength. flip over will still massage leg area. not bad
BJ: 10/10. good suction, moans and right tempo
RTM: confirm will.

Treat her well, shes been here 2 months only!
Old 19-04-2021, 09:07 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 58 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2302 / Power: 17
Show Stopper has a reputation beyond reputeShow Stopper has a reputation beyond reputeShow Stopper has a reputation beyond reputeShow Stopper has a reputation beyond reputeShow Stopper has a reputation beyond reputeShow Stopper has a reputation beyond reputeShow Stopper has a reputation beyond reputeShow Stopper has a reputation beyond reputeShow Stopper has a reputation beyond reputeShow Stopper has a reputation beyond reputeShow Stopper has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Earnestball View Post
In this 'service' business, involving $$$, human touch and attitude, guys gotta manage expectations. Tipping helps but also affects the other mood.

Staying too long with one ML etc, one must gauge their service level and feel/mood. If not consistent and goes down, then the decision is clear. It is just mechanical if not worst, unfortunately

If consistent and feel not affected, then choice is clear, room to explore more with intimacy and mutual benefit.

Otherwise, rotation list. My 2 cts.
I hardly RTM ML nowadays let alone have a rotation list. Prefer trying different ML 1 by 1 based on accurate MRs from bros. These bros really saved me a lot of $.
Old 19-04-2021, 11:29 PM
Samster

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 271 / Power: 7
jcaca is one of the Best!jcaca is one of the Best!jcaca is one of the Best!

chill bros, our hobby is a chillax place. drop it if you can and go find some fun ^^

in other news was browsing TT and saw xiao yue fully FL listed there already, 230.

https://sglonelyguy-2.com/xiao-yue-massage/

never did try her, though was curious.

anyway about the incoming girls, might be problematic getting in, so keep expectations in check. im keeping fingers crossed.
Old 20-04-2021, 01:59 AM
Samster (B)

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 22 / Power: 0
matterhorn deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by keeef View Post
https://sglonelyguy-2.com/cherry-massage/

Washed up and proceeded to massage, after massage she asked if i prefer HJ or BJ. chose BJ and did not regret.
How much did you pay for bj?
Her ad posted 120 (hj) & 150 (bj).
I almost book her until I noticed the 2 tier pricing which stopped me going for her.
150 for a bj is a big no no when so many others are doing it for only 120.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1