The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List
1998, AwesomeGuy, baboon, Bingbing, Chris, Coco, dudu, ejectjoy, exchange123, Franco_Barsei, georgemagnum, Joanne, Kopiosteve, max_priest, oshkosh, OshkoshV, Panda, sammy1978, Shakyywayy, SMRTLTD, stiffness, Testmonkeylah, tummybird

Old 22-03-2021, 01:28 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 78 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2735 / Power: 16
Assassin has a reputation beyond reputeAssassin has a reputation beyond reputeAssassin has a reputation beyond reputeAssassin has a reputation beyond reputeAssassin has a reputation beyond reputeAssassin has a reputation beyond reputeAssassin has a reputation beyond reputeAssassin has a reputation beyond reputeAssassin has a reputation beyond reputeAssassin has a reputation beyond reputeAssassin has a reputation beyond repute
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cocksmallsmall View Post
https://sglonelyguy-1.com/apple-massage/

Just have a session with Apple. Really want to commend her for her service attitude and professionalism. Her massage and GFE is really unrivalled, especially for me since
Is her whatsapp pic her actual looks? Looks different from her PS pics thats why i dun dare to try and can't find any MR on her.
Old 22-03-2021, 01:29 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 111 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1564 / Power: 20
clean&neat has a brilliant futureclean&neat has a brilliant futureclean&neat has a brilliant futureclean&neat has a brilliant futureclean&neat has a brilliant futureclean&neat has a brilliant futureclean&neat has a brilliant futureclean&neat has a brilliant futureclean&neat has a brilliant futureclean&neat has a brilliant futureclean&neat has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by ladyassasinato View Post
http://www.impmm10.com/girl.php?id=3836

Yesterday is my third encounter with her. I would say she is one of the best girl friend feeling ML I met so far. Kiss, french, suck, lick, wow damn shiok.

For your info, she is working in a facial spa, at the counter you can see many other ML walking around or sitting on the sofa. Can bring your bros go there and 点秋香。
This shop be careful of bait and switch. Made booking, went to the shop but different looking girl turn up in room. Better to just go over and pick from the MLs sitting around the sofa. At least WYSIWYG.

While YMMW I got at most topless HJ, no lick and suck...maybe I not so yandao although I also go gym and can hang a packet of kopi-o on it. :-)
Old 22-03-2021, 01:37 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Quoted: 160 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1626 / Power: 14
kazun has a brilliant futurekazun has a brilliant futurekazun has a brilliant futurekazun has a brilliant futurekazun has a brilliant futurekazun has a brilliant futurekazun has a brilliant futurekazun has a brilliant futurekazun has a brilliant futurekazun has a brilliant futurekazun has a brilliant future

https://sglonelyguy-1.com/mei-mei-massage/

Tried her last week. I wont say her cost is super ex. Its 2 shots in 70mins for 150, comparing to 100 to 120 for 1 shot, imo is ok.

In addition, as what other bros mentioned, her services are incomparable and are towards the positive side for us. Theres a reason why we do not want to go into details, and that is not to spoil the fun. If bros are interested, just go for it. (Not for the weak hearted)

Since the ratings are subjective, but In terms of looks, figure, massage, sensual, attitude, she can easily score God tier imo as well.

I'll rtm to her for sure but want to try 2 others MLs whom I've short listed as well.

Up my points if u like it!

A SYT a DAY, A YEAR longer to LIVE

Current list: Lucy
Old 22-03-2021, 01:38 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Quoted: 160 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1626 / Power: 14
kazun has a brilliant futurekazun has a brilliant futurekazun has a brilliant futurekazun has a brilliant futurekazun has a brilliant futurekazun has a brilliant futurekazun has a brilliant futurekazun has a brilliant futurekazun has a brilliant futurekazun has a brilliant futurekazun has a brilliant future

OMM services is like a roller coaster ride to me. I took 180/2/90, but time flies. No short change though, full 90mins no break. Very enjoyable.

Up my points if u like it!

A SYT a DAY, A YEAR longer to LIVE

Current list: Lucy
Old 22-03-2021, 02:20 PM
Samster

Quoted: 177 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1387 / Power: 8
SGBJ2016 has much to be proud ofSGBJ2016 has much to be proud ofSGBJ2016 has much to be proud ofSGBJ2016 has much to be proud ofSGBJ2016 has much to be proud ofSGBJ2016 has much to be proud ofSGBJ2016 has much to be proud ofSGBJ2016 has much to be proud ofSGBJ2016 has much to be proud ofSGBJ2016 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by justyouraverage View Post
Anyone experienced this GFE before?

After finishing the session the ML sat beside me chit chat and ate snacks together as the session still had like 10mins left.

I enjoyed that more than i expected
From my limited experience I would say if she has some extra time and doesn’t hate you it’s quite normal. After all she is also a normal young lady who may be deprived of hanging out with friends because being “too busy” in a foreign land with her job. So don’t read too much into this. Just spend the time nicely with her.
Old 22-03-2021, 02:37 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 700 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3968 / Power: 13
madmax8888 has a reputation beyond reputemadmax8888 has a reputation beyond reputemadmax8888 has a reputation beyond reputemadmax8888 has a reputation beyond reputemadmax8888 has a reputation beyond reputemadmax8888 has a reputation beyond reputemadmax8888 has a reputation beyond reputemadmax8888 has a reputation beyond reputemadmax8888 has a reputation beyond reputemadmax8888 has a reputation beyond reputemadmax8888 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Assassin View Post
If eat into ur time (10mins left) to have snacks together is considered gfe then what is the extra 30mins to 1hr that I and/or other bros have with other MLs after the 1hr session? maybe called wife experience (wfe)
Up 1 notch into VIP level, VIP, then those overnight one VVIP.
Old 22-03-2021, 02:40 PM
Samster

Quoted: 20 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3665 / Power: 23
rahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by justyouraverage View Post
Anyone experienced this GFE before?

After finishing the session the ML sat beside me chit chat and ate snacks together as the session still had like 10mins left.

I enjoyed that more than i expected
Why you so deprived Joe

Sometimes its the simple things that give the most pleasure.
Old 22-03-2021, 02:42 PM
Samster

Quoted: 21 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1194 / Power: 11
justyouraverage has much to be proud ofjustyouraverage has much to be proud ofjustyouraverage has much to be proud ofjustyouraverage has much to be proud ofjustyouraverage has much to be proud ofjustyouraverage has much to be proud ofjustyouraverage has much to be proud ofjustyouraverage has much to be proud ofjustyouraverage has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by SGBJ2016 View Post
From my limited experience I would say if she has some extra time and doesn’t hate you it’s quite normal. After all she is also a normal young lady who may be deprived of hanging out with friends because being “too busy” in a foreign land with her job. So don’t read too much into this. Just spend the time nicely with her.
haha yeah bro, just it was unexpectedly enjoyable
Old 22-03-2021, 02:43 PM
Samster

justyouraverage has much to be proud ofjustyouraverage has much to be proud ofjustyouraverage has much to be proud ofjustyouraverage has much to be proud ofjustyouraverage has much to be proud ofjustyouraverage has much to be proud ofjustyouraverage has much to be proud ofjustyouraverage has much to be proud ofjustyouraverage has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by rahl View Post
Why you so deprived Joe

Sometimes its the simple things that give the most pleasure.
agreed bro.

hope to meet more MLs like that
Old 22-03-2021, 02:44 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Franco_Barsei View Post
This is much more common than you think, ditto accompanying you for a little longer past the session time – if she's free, that is.

Don't dwell too much on it, my friend, cheers.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ahau View Post
Nothing much other than nice gesture from the girl haha no need to take it too serious
Yeah just unexpected so just wanted to know if this is common.

Cheers bros
Old 22-03-2021, 02:58 PM
Samster

Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 124 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2335 / Power: 21
Franco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond repute

Staying on the same topic: if she's free for the next hour or so, and you two are quite close already, be a bit more self-aware and leave after, at most, 10-15 minutes into the next hour.

Perhaps she doesn't ask you to go, either out of courtesy or even liking your presence. Even if it's the latter, please give her a bit of "me time" by leaving on your own accord.
Old 22-03-2021, 03:19 PM
Samster

Quoted: 13 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 810 / Power: 5
Cocksmallsmall is a splendid one to beholdCocksmallsmall is a splendid one to beholdCocksmallsmall is a splendid one to beholdCocksmallsmall is a splendid one to beholdCocksmallsmall is a splendid one to beholdCocksmallsmall is a splendid one to beholdCocksmallsmall is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Is her whatsapp pic her actual looks? Looks different from her PS pics thats why i dun dare to try and can't find any MR on her.
Bro she don't use whatapp
Old 22-03-2021, 03:32 PM
Samster

Quoted: 18 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 713 / Power: 22
kang_kang is a splendid one to beholdkang_kang is a splendid one to beholdkang_kang is a splendid one to beholdkang_kang is a splendid one to beholdkang_kang is a splendid one to beholdkang_kang is a splendid one to beholdkang_kang is a splendid one to behold

https://sglonelyguy-1.com/seventh-princess-massage/

Finally got time to write FR on SP. after countless tries to book the time slot I wanted, finally able to secure a slot to try her. I know she might not be the talk of the town now but what I experienced is still comparable to reviews given by other Bros before. Face definitely not as young as photo but figure is there and service is so far the best I tried. Massage is up to standard. Overall I would give a 8/10 for the enjoyable session. Details of service area maybe can do a search and read up previous report as it’s more a less the same.
Old 22-03-2021, 03:38 PM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 18 / Power: 0
jonniewalker69 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
I don’t think she uses WhatsApp. I asked her before, for easy comms but she say don’t have. She looks just like the photos on SLG. I feel her JG can control you until she HJ you one time good one shiok release, and her massage feels experienced kind.
Old 22-03-2021, 03:39 PM
Samster

Quoted: 114 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 9940 / Power: 19
sbftiankon has a reputation beyond reputesbftiankon has a reputation beyond reputesbftiankon has a reputation beyond reputesbftiankon has a reputation beyond reputesbftiankon has a reputation beyond reputesbftiankon has a reputation beyond reputesbftiankon has a reputation beyond reputesbftiankon has a reputation beyond reputesbftiankon has a reputation beyond reputesbftiankon has a reputation beyond reputesbftiankon has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by kang_kang View Post
https://sglonelyguy-1.com/seventh-princess-massage/

Finally got time to write FR on SP. after countless tries to book the time slot I wanted, finally able to secure a slot to try her. I know she might not be the talk of the town now but what I experienced is still comparable to reviews given by other Bros before. Face definitely not as young as photo but figure is there and service is so far the best I tried. Massage is up to standard. Overall I would give a 8/10 for the enjoyable session. Details of service area maybe can do a search and read up previous report as it’s more a less the same.
Thanks for your FR !
UP you !

人為何要結婚嗎? 答案是:因為想“通”了。
那為何要離婚? 答案是:不想“幹”了嘛。🤣
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1