The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List
1998, AwesomeGuy, baboon, Bingbing, Chris, Coco, dudu, ejectjoy, exchange123, Franco_Barsei, georgemagnum, Joanne, Kopiosteve, max_priest, oshkosh, OshkoshV, Panda, sammy1978, Shakyywayy, SMRTLTD, stiffness, Testmonkeylah, tummybird

Old 17-03-2021, 12:28 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 21 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1194 / Power: 11
justyouraverage has much to be proud ofjustyouraverage has much to be proud ofjustyouraverage has much to be proud ofjustyouraverage has much to be proud ofjustyouraverage has much to be proud ofjustyouraverage has much to be proud ofjustyouraverage has much to be proud ofjustyouraverage has much to be proud ofjustyouraverage has much to be proud of
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Deleted............

Last edited by justyouraverage; 18-03-2021 at 02:54 AM. Reason: Deleted
Old 17-03-2021, 12:35 PM
Samster

Quoted: 11 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 482 / Power: 5
Rio2020 is a glorious beacon of lightRio2020 is a glorious beacon of lightRio2020 is a glorious beacon of lightRio2020 is a glorious beacon of lightRio2020 is a glorious beacon of light

Wanted so much to try the lengendary LN but always no replys from her.How will you rate LN,XE,AA,NX,Angel(OG) in service or playability aspects?Any bros can share?
Old 17-03-2021, 12:46 PM
Samster

Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 71 / Power: 13
nicekai deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by whoizzit2 View Post
Tried this An An
https://sglonelyguy-1.com/an-an-massage/

Location central, near to mrt and good for drivers and non drivers.
Looks like in pic but abit older still ok though, been under the knife I assumed.
Boobs C and manmade but not those super hard ones.
Massage wise cmi of course but personality wise she very friendly and jovial and likes to talk.
Come sensual quite ok and her bj I would say average too but she hardworking.
Took it all in and once she spit my load off at the toilet, came back and blow me clean, nice.
For those who are don't talk much may be abit intimidated but I'm okay talked quite alot with her.
RTM - maybe.
Does An An shower together?
Old 17-03-2021, 12:53 PM
Samster

Quoted: 224 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 399 / Power: 9
rix6669 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterrix6669 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterrix6669 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterrix6669 is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Longnv sensual no fight. And each session is slightly different so you experience something different every time, not much routine. Depends on her mood.
This stint seems to tone down on her agression, but up in her sensual n gfe. So massage has combination of massage and tease and back to massage and tease u again, shes quite a teaser and enjoy seeing u high. Hahahah
Old 17-03-2021, 01:14 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 334 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2339 / Power: 17
whoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond repute

Nope bro, maybe I first time seeing her.
Or try asking if u plan to see her.

Quote:
Originally Posted by nicekai View Post
Does An An shower together?
Old 17-03-2021, 01:34 PM
Samster

Quoted: 11 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 482 / Power: 5
Rio2020 is a glorious beacon of lightRio2020 is a glorious beacon of lightRio2020 is a glorious beacon of lightRio2020 is a glorious beacon of lightRio2020 is a glorious beacon of light
Quote:
Originally Posted by rix6669 View Post
Longnv sensual no fight. And each session is slightly different so you experience something different every time, not much routine. Depends on her mood.
This stint seems to tone down on her agression, but up in her sensual n gfe. So massage has combination of massage and tease and back to massage and tease u again, shes quite a teaser and enjoy seeing u high. Hahahah
Hi bro,your comments made me want to see her even more."This stint seems to tone down on her agression". Care to elaborate?XE service level is gold standard for me. Although i quite like Angel (OG) level of fun & playfulness.
Old 17-03-2021, 01:36 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -59 / Power: 0
StrongGuy has got little hope of coming out of this alive!

There’s another An An I just went today! https://sglonelyguy-1.com/massage-an-an/

Very nice and pretty model lady 24-27 age
Slim figure
Nice baby angelic face similar to photo
Half naked throughout only left with very sexy lingerie maybe is weather too hot
Highly recommended undiscovered GEM!!

Based on my experience
Need to pay $120 first before starting massage. I was like huh. But she told me she is her style. And she promise that she will do a good job and I won’t get conned. So i trust her. If not I think I wanna leave Liao.

Nonetheless I am surprised with her massage skills.. so relax and she share with me ppl book her for 2 hours and they can just fall asleep during her massage with her magic hand. Which is really hard and got certification for massage skills. Don’t play play

Location wise is very convenient for car driver she allow parking inside but walkiing wise quite a far distance

What I really like about her is her 100% attitude. SHE REALLY DO HER BEST IN HER SERVICE.. this one no joke which I really admire her.

Even bj she also do her best. Which really just help u suck to gao lat gao lat. even after release also help u to blow.. I salute.. I ask her not tired? She say she just do her best!

Which now she is staying another side ML SS the massage finish quite fast I am still enjoying my massage. No time wasted. 1 hour fully utilized.

Is really a nice lady. Will RTM.
Old 17-03-2021, 01:42 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 334 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2339 / Power: 17
whoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond repute

I think she FL turn ML bro but good to hear ur good experience.

Quote:
Originally Posted by StrongGuy View Post
There’s another An An I just went today! https://sglonelyguy-1.com/massage-an-an/

Very nice and pretty model lady 24-27 age
Slim figure
Nice baby angelic face similar to photo
Half naked throughout only left with very sexy lingerie maybe is weather too hot
Highly recommended undiscovered GEM!!

Based on my experience
Need to pay $120 first before starting massage. I was like huh. But she told me she is her style. And she promise that she will do a good job and I won’t get conned. So i trust her. If not I think I wanna leave Liao.

Nonetheless I am surprised with her massage skills.. so relax and she share with me ppl book her for 2 hours and they can just fall asleep during her massage with her magic hand. Which is really hard and got certification for massage skills. Don’t play play

Location wise is very convenient for car driver she allow parking inside but walkiing wise quite a far distance

What I really like about her is her 100% attitude. SHE REALLY DO HER BEST IN HER SERVICE.. this one no joke which I really admire her.

Even bj she also do her best. Which really just help u suck to gao lat gao lat. even after release also help u to blow.. I salute.. I ask her not tired? She say she just do her best!

Which now she is staying another side ML SS the massage finish quite fast I am still enjoying my massage. No time wasted. 1 hour fully utilized.

Is really a nice lady. Will RTM.
Old 17-03-2021, 02:10 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 76 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 123 / Power: 6
friedchickennub deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyfriedchickennub deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Thinking of seeing new girl before Jessica start working, at the moment really only interested in Star or Mumu. For folks who have been to both, wondering who did you have a better experience with. Got search a bit but not many posts about them.

Cheers!

Last edited by friedchickennub; 17-03-2021 at 02:27 PM.
Old 17-03-2021, 03:56 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 135 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 10305 / Power: 14
Zeith has a reputation beyond reputeZeith has a reputation beyond reputeZeith has a reputation beyond reputeZeith has a reputation beyond reputeZeith has a reputation beyond reputeZeith has a reputation beyond reputeZeith has a reputation beyond reputeZeith has a reputation beyond reputeZeith has a reputation beyond reputeZeith has a reputation beyond reputeZeith has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by cheongster_11 View Post
All PMs replied. Sharing is caring.
Upped you +10 for exchange
Old 17-03-2021, 06:19 PM
Samster

Quoted: 25 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 107 / Power: 4
Keeran deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyKeeran deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

https://sglonelyguy-1.com/yiyi-massage/
anyone know if syt chen chen aka yiyi now was FN in her previous stint? Thanks in advance bros.
Old 17-03-2021, 06:24 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 16 / Power: 0
Tommyliu deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

LN is dragon girl?
Old 17-03-2021, 06:28 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 330 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 6794 / Power: 8
Joined2005 has a reputation beyond reputeJoined2005 has a reputation beyond reputeJoined2005 has a reputation beyond reputeJoined2005 has a reputation beyond reputeJoined2005 has a reputation beyond reputeJoined2005 has a reputation beyond reputeJoined2005 has a reputation beyond reputeJoined2005 has a reputation beyond reputeJoined2005 has a reputation beyond reputeJoined2005 has a reputation beyond reputeJoined2005 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by friedchickennub View Post
Waiting for J to start work only hahaha... Not sure if she will cause the reaction that LN/AA/Aini caused when they first came back. I think she had a solid base of clients without being impossible to book back then.
Cause a stir .... No. I dun think so. She is not in that league. But u rightly pointed out she has a steady customer base who appreciates her offerings at a good price.
Old 17-03-2021, 06:40 PM
Samster

Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 124 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2335 / Power: 21
Franco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Keeran View Post
https://sglonelyguy-1.com/yiyi-massage/
anyone know if syt chen chen aka yiyi now was FN in her previous stint? Thanks in advance bros.
SN then and now. Read her listing again.
Old 17-03-2021, 06:47 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 277 / Power: 6
cryingoutloud is one of the Best!cryingoutloud is one of the Best!cryingoutloud is one of the Best!

deleted......

Last edited by cryingoutloud; 17-03-2021 at 07:38 PM. Reason: Deleted
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1