The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List
1998, AwesomeGuy, baboon, Bingbing, Chris, Coco, dudu, ejectjoy, exchange123, Franco_Barsei, georgemagnum, Joanne, Kopiosteve, max_priest, oshkosh, OshkoshV, Panda, sammy1978, Shakyywayy, SMRTLTD, stiffness, Testmonkeylah, tummybird

Old 13-03-2021, 11:27 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 78 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2735 / Power: 16
Assassin has a reputation beyond reputeAssassin has a reputation beyond reputeAssassin has a reputation beyond reputeAssassin has a reputation beyond reputeAssassin has a reputation beyond reputeAssassin has a reputation beyond reputeAssassin has a reputation beyond reputeAssassin has a reputation beyond reputeAssassin has a reputation beyond reputeAssassin has a reputation beyond reputeAssassin has a reputation beyond repute
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Quote:
Originally Posted by RF2013 View Post
Huh?.... you also tried my other nuru lady? Her killer move thsts why I am reluctant to share her contact.... plus she specifically instructed not to publicize or promote her. I just checked..... her ad in SLG is up again.... better fast hand fast leg make your bookings before she down ad again.
SMS her last week in the morning for afternoon slot but she replied me 20 mins later with ok. I already confirmed the slot with another ML and had to reject her and said will book her next time. Knn...need to be more patient with her next time.
Old 13-03-2021, 11:37 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1016 / Power: 12
BenZQ has much to be proud ofBenZQ has much to be proud ofBenZQ has much to be proud ofBenZQ has much to be proud ofBenZQ has much to be proud ofBenZQ has much to be proud ofBenZQ has much to be proud ofBenZQ has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kopiosteve View Post
Aiyo, no need to say one so good and thrash others la. You want promote yours, go ahead, but aggressively putting down others...that's not on.

And what's so secretive? If it's Xiao Yi, the $140 nuru ML, then she's advertised everywhere for a long time already ...I've seen her advertised in SLG, immp site, TT site, beautycastle, 4in52, wah all the sites it seems.
If it is Xiao Yi, then our bro RF2013 eyes got problem liao...he claims "better figure than XE" leh lol. Unless his definition of better figure is meaty. Lol.
Old 14-03-2021, 08:15 AM
Samster

Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 67 / Power: 9
heartlock deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

https://sglonelyguy-1.com/virlin-massage/
any bros tried her b4, say her jg solid
Old 14-03-2021, 09:01 AM
Samster

Quoted: 68 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 910 / Power: 8
yalpnez is a splendid one to beholdyalpnez is a splendid one to beholdyalpnez is a splendid one to beholdyalpnez is a splendid one to beholdyalpnez is a splendid one to beholdyalpnez is a splendid one to beholdyalpnez is a splendid one to beholdyalpnez is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by heartlock View Post
https://sglonelyguy-1.com/virlin-massage/
any bros tried her b4, say her jg solid
Not sure if you are trolling. But. Here’s my 2cents
I have. Several years ago.
IF you are believer in JG...sure it’s decently good.

But. It’s just for JG.

But if you do visit
Don’t go there for any playability - this one sees her mood.
She’s been here for years. Go figure why and how.
She’s bloody old. (Ok not grandma level but old)
Last but not least. Damn talkative and bitches about other MLs. Esp her former Neighbour

If really looking for JG, go to the HC thread and find Shaky adverts. The 2 current girls are way younger and better looking. Provides a good JG too (imo) plus playability is there.
Old 14-03-2021, 09:08 AM
Samster

Quoted: 42 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1014 / Power: 22
jobloggs4 has much to be proud ofjobloggs4 has much to be proud ofjobloggs4 has much to be proud ofjobloggs4 has much to be proud ofjobloggs4 has much to be proud ofjobloggs4 has much to be proud ofjobloggs4 has much to be proud ofjobloggs4 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by RF2013 View Post
Although she is same age group as XE....her nuru is super shiok and finish with bbbj/cim.
I don’t understand this. What’s with the ‘although’? Do you mean that someone in the same age group as XE isn’t expected to give super shiok nuru nor finish with BBBJ/CIM? XE sounds like she’s super old or a newbie who doesn’t know how to nuru/BBBJ, and I’ve tried XE a few times in her previous stint and she’s neither.

Here’s how I usually use ‘although’:

Although she is petite, she gave a great hard massage
Although she is old, she has a great body
Although he is fat, he is fitter than me
Old 14-03-2021, 09:23 AM
Samster

Quoted: 179 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1435 / Power: 14
kennethmak has much to be proud ofkennethmak has much to be proud ofkennethmak has much to be proud ofkennethmak has much to be proud ofkennethmak has much to be proud ofkennethmak has much to be proud ofkennethmak has much to be proud ofkennethmak has much to be proud ofkennethmak has much to be proud ofkennethmak has much to be proud of

Quote:
And what's so secretive? If it's Xiao Yi, the $140 nuru ML, then she's advertised everywhere for a long time already ...I've seen her advertised in SLG, immp site, TT site, beautycastle, 4in52, wah all the sites it seems.
Ya lor y most bros want to be secretive, sharing is caring mah
Old 14-03-2021, 09:31 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 17 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1460 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2319 / Power: 8
Kopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by BenZQ View Post
If it is Xiao Yi, then our bro RF2013 eyes got problem liao...he claims "better figure than XE" leh lol. Unless his definition of better figure is meaty. Lol.
I just looked at her pictures again, and you're right. Can see she has very chunky upper arms. And chunky upper arms usually means ....
Old 14-03-2021, 09:34 AM
Samster

Kopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by kennethmak View Post
Ya lor y most bros want to be secretive, sharing is caring mah
It's a deliberate tactic to create FOMO and artificial hype, which you know we bros always fall for... hahahah.
Old 14-03-2021, 09:47 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
Quoted: 677 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 397 / Power: 4
Life6666 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterLife6666 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterLife6666 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterLife6666 is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by Life6666 View Post
https://sglonelyguys.site/xiao-yi-massage/

Just visit Xiao Yi yesterday

Looks 8/10 20% discount from photo

Massage 8/10 got strength and technique but only lasted for 10-15 mins

She will help you to bath clean2 before session start and actions begin in the shower bbbj (still prefer Natalie although it’s just cap bj)

Sensual 9/10 you may find out yourself, overall top notch.

RTM : maybe, in and out 45 mins cost $140 (your session will be longer if you can last longer hah)
I did post a FR a month ago, I will still go for XE
Old 14-03-2021, 09:50 AM
Samster

Quoted: 130 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 454 / Power: 6
Delorean101 is a glorious beacon of lightDelorean101 is a glorious beacon of lightDelorean101 is a glorious beacon of lightDelorean101 is a glorious beacon of lightDelorean101 is a glorious beacon of light
Quote:
It's a deliberate tactic to create FOMO and artificial hype, which you know we bros always fall for... hahahah.
One of the most roll eyes type of posts. Tell an incomplete story to stir up interest and don't provide proper ending. If the ML wants to be low profile and us as customer wish to respect her privacy, then don't even need to mention here at all or drop hints here and there. If want to disregard her wish to let people here know she is good service provider, then share the link. Don't try to flaunt have a secret gem that others have no access to while using another proven AP to inflate this mysterious ML.
Old 14-03-2021, 10:27 AM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1016 / Power: 12
BenZQ has much to be proud ofBenZQ has much to be proud ofBenZQ has much to be proud ofBenZQ has much to be proud ofBenZQ has much to be proud ofBenZQ has much to be proud ofBenZQ has much to be proud ofBenZQ has much to be proud of

Quote:
I just looked at her pictures again, and you're right. Can see she has very chunky upper arms. And chunky upper arms usually means ....
Yes bro, in fact i visited Xiao Yi before. Can confirmed with my own eyes. Her rates at SLG up and down and up, $150 to $130 to $140 until i blur liao, pay money time i asked her now is how much lol.

In fact i rtm her a few times, dont get me wrong, a good choice before cny when our market is dry. But now after cny..better girls came in
Old 14-03-2021, 10:34 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Delorean101 View Post
One of the most roll eyes type of posts. Tell an incomplete story to stir up interest and don't provide proper ending. If the ML wants to be low profile and us as customer wish to respect her privacy, then don't even need to mention here at all or drop hints here and there. If want to disregard her wish to let people here know she is good service provider, then share the link. Don't try to flaunt have a secret gem that others have no access to while using another proven AP to inflate this mysterious ML.
Agree. Agree. Agree.

Make things all so mysterious to elicit curiosity. Want to say, dont want to say stories to create FOMO. Then also want to look like hero.

To me, if people insist on writing these boh liow stories it's up to them. But comparing with other MLs, is not cool. If the promoted ML is really that good, no need to compare, she should be able to stand on her own virtues. But this one took it a step further - putting down the other ML... now that's just plain despicable.
Old 14-03-2021, 10:40 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by BenZQ View Post
Yes bro, in fact i visited Xiao Yi before. Can confirmed with my own eyes. Her rates at SLG up and down and up, $150 to $130 to $140 until i blur liao, pay money time i asked her now is how much lol.

In fact i rtm her a few times, dont get me wrong, a good choice before cny when our market is dry. But now after cny..better girls came in
You mean you are her regular and you still you pay her fluctuating rates? She doesn't give you a flat reguler rate?

Anyway, I'm sure she has some good qualities. But she should choose better promoters to write her ads.
Old 14-03-2021, 10:46 AM
Samster

Quoted: 124 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2335 / Power: 21
Franco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond repute

Texted some ladies who're currently in China whether they're coming again.

Most expressed interest, but the stumbling block is getting the documentation to stay here longer term.

So don't get your hopes too high that there'll be a post-CNY influx of WLs.

But being a optimist, "hope is a good thing, maybe the best of things and no good thing dies."
Old 14-03-2021, 10:55 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 184 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1977 / Power: 5
johnsmithzz1996 has a brilliant futurejohnsmithzz1996 has a brilliant futurejohnsmithzz1996 has a brilliant futurejohnsmithzz1996 has a brilliant futurejohnsmithzz1996 has a brilliant futurejohnsmithzz1996 has a brilliant futurejohnsmithzz1996 has a brilliant futurejohnsmithzz1996 has a brilliant futurejohnsmithzz1996 has a brilliant futurejohnsmithzz1996 has a brilliant futurejohnsmithzz1996 has a brilliant future

https://sglonelyguy-1.com/nuo-nuo-massage/

Anyone tried her before? i texted the number and realised i got chat history with this person since jul last year wonder if the person is different but using an old number

Thanks fellow bros

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1