The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List
1998, AwesomeGuy, baboon, Bingbing, Chris, Coco, dudu, ejectjoy, exchange123, Franco_Barsei, georgemagnum, Joanne, Kopiosteve, max_priest, oshkosh, OshkoshV, Panda, sammy1978, Shakyywayy, SMRTLTD, stiffness, Testmonkeylah, tummybird

Old 20-02-2021, 12:36 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1280 / Power: 20
Dancing has much to be proud ofDancing has much to be proud ofDancing has much to be proud ofDancing has much to be proud ofDancing has much to be proud ofDancing has much to be proud ofDancing has much to be proud ofDancing has much to be proud ofDancing has much to be proud of
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

https://sglonelyguys.site/massage-joy/

Any recent bros try Joy ? Seems good but searching the forum there’re mixed reviews.
Old 20-02-2021, 01:14 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 18 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 423 / Power: 17
desparate99 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterdesparate99 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterdesparate99 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterdesparate99 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterdesparate99 is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Quote:
Originally Posted by ASeng View Post
Mui2 HP is not longer in use, so only those got her WC can reach her. Anyway she also cancel appt for the time being...
So need to wait for confirmation again
Supposed to have an appointment with miumiu..however Kenna fly aeroplane..if can't make it at let inform people right? Looks like still better stick to the tried and tested ones..
Old 20-02-2021, 01:23 PM
Samster

Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 145 / Power: 16
XChristmasX deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyXChristmasX deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by desparate99 View Post
Supposed to have an appointment with miumiu..however Kenna fly aeroplane..if can't make it at let inform people right? Looks like still better stick to the tried and tested ones..
Was supposed to have an appointment with her yesterday but she did inform me can't make it though
Old 20-02-2021, 01:29 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Iceman69 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Been lurking around here looking for recommendations, So decided to add some reviews. All of these ladies aren't new though. And already have reviews here and there.

https://sglonelyguys.site/lisa-massage/
I read of her massage skills and just wanted to have a good one plus happy ending. Wasn't disappointed. She's definitely older than the pics though. So I just went for 1 shot.

https://sglonelyguys.site/cheryl-massage/
This one was a little unfortunate. I was tired and didnt enjoy the nuru that much, should've gone for normal massage. She's pretty, sensual, and put in a lot of effort though. Has a rocking body but can't play with her nipples and pussy.

https://sglonelyguys.site/massage-co-co/
Probably the one I would rtm most. But not for any kind of massage. Just for sensual fun. Maybe half the time on that, and the other half cuddling and chatting. She's got a rocking body too. And willing to please.
Old 20-02-2021, 02:09 PM
Samster

Quoted: 114 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 963 / Power: 15
NoodlesWet is a splendid one to beholdNoodlesWet is a splendid one to beholdNoodlesWet is a splendid one to beholdNoodlesWet is a splendid one to beholdNoodlesWet is a splendid one to beholdNoodlesWet is a splendid one to beholdNoodlesWet is a splendid one to beholdNoodlesWet is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by hotguy2468 View Post
Dun bother. Wasted my time and petrol.
Totally different person from the pics. She still wanna insist those are her photos just taken last year. One year can totally changed a person appearance meh? She told me to come inside the unit and not stand outside so as not to let the neighbours see. I step into the unit and she ask for $$$ upfront. Straight away I blakang pusing and march out.... no need to talk anymore.
haha now we know why we learnt Keblakang Busing in army
Old 20-02-2021, 02:37 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 144 / Power: 0
voyeurist91 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyvoyeurist91 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Smile Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Hi everyone, here to contribute my FRs for everyone. Some of these info might be dated, so take it with a bit of salt, meaning they might have moved already or I remembered some small details wrongly. I personally tend to avoid MPs and BBBJ, I prefer good massage + sensual + happy ending.

Qing Qing: https://sglonelyguys.site/qingqing-massage/
Location is in a studio unit in a condo in the peranakan east. Not friendly for foot soldiers like me. Key thing here is dont fk up keying in the code when getting access. Pictures are 80-90% accurate. I personally think shes not too bad looking; like a milf in her thirties with a nice ass. Massage is not bad, maybe 7/10. Has a proper massage bed. Asked for 2 shots and I got it. Don't think she does more than HJ. Playability is decent. Sensual is decent also. Would RTM if location was a bit more convenient like nearer MRT.

Mu Mu: https://sglonelyguys.site/mu-mu-massage/
Location is studio unit in condo also somewhere in town. A bit of a walk from where people skateboard but manageable. Access wasn't a problem but not much places to loiter around without drawing too much attention. She is like a tall, hot OL in her mid thirties. Pics are accurate. Reminds me vaguely of Mediacorp's Priscelia Chan when she was younger. Massage is passable, done on a bed. Nothing to shout about. Playability is low, she's always in a position that is hard to reach. Body is sexy and slim. Won't RTM, unless you're the type you like a hot tall lady jacking you off only.

Cheng Zi: https://sglonelyguys.site/chengzi-massage/
Location is a studio unit on a hill in one of the older condos. Near but not near the famous tau huey. A bit of a walk but definitely discreet if you're a returning customer. Can be a bit confusing for the first time customer as she's not very clear in her instructions. She's probably late thirties, with a face most wont reject. Whatever pics you see on the site are roughly what you get. A cute lady with nice curves. Shes not fat but not slim also, not bah bah. Massage was done on a bed, maybe 6/10. Playability is decent, she don't allow fingering though. Sensual is decent. Would RTM, shes quite a nice person and location is discreet with easy access.

Mei Qi: https://sglonelyguys.site/mei-qi-massage/
Commando FR. Location is central, need to take bus for foot soldiers. Located near 2 petrol stations. Its a walk-up apartment, pretty discreet, easy access. Take note the unit is shared with other MLs. She is early thirties I believe, blurred pictures are quite accurate. Face is maybe 6/10. Imagine a tall ah lian in 30s giving you a massage. Massage is done on a massage bed, similar to Mu Mu, nothing to shout about. Playability is poor, asking for top-up for removal of clothes etc. Her only plus point is she is quite talkative and those that like to talk cock will like her. She is quite pushy in terms of money, asking for 90min extension, top up $$$ etc. Would not RTM as I think not very worth paying extra $$ to unlock her based on her level of looks and body.

Xiao Wei: https://sglonelyguys.site/xiao-wei-massage/
Truth is I've been to her a couple of times. I think she's pretty good at massage and I think good things must share. Do take note she is a real milf in her early fourties, so looks is really something not to be expected. I go to her mainly because I do exercise regularly, she can ease my aches and give me 2 shots. Lol... Location is a studio unit in a condo, walking distance from mrt. Easy access and discreet. Looks is really a milf lor, what to say? Body is a bit to the plus side, with some bah bah here and there, not slim. Nice boobs to suck and fondle. She's willing to strip naked and let you play, so playability is quite good. She's also not a time watcher, I got 70-80mins once or twice before for a 1 hour booking. Her massage is those full oil type with effort and strength, on a proper massage bed. Its immediately apparent that she has really worked in a MP before or learn massage before. I think damn value for money based on $100, good massage, 2 shots, can play, convenient. Only downside is shes a milf. And she doesnt work past 6pm.

Last edited by voyeurist91; 20-02-2021 at 03:04 PM. Reason: Grammatical and Spelling errors
Old 20-02-2021, 02:43 PM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: 95 / Power: 0
smrt5138 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dancing View Post
https://sglonelyguys.site/massage-joy/

Any recent bros try Joy ? Seems good but searching the forum there’re mixed reviews.
This one has been around for very very long time..... btw she's oredi a SG PR and married to a singkie. Can speak singlish and very nice lady... but add some years to her pics.... she is MILF oredi.

During our session while halfway thru the nuru B2B.... her 2nd phone rang and she stopped... told me to keep quiet as her husband calling and answered the call. Husband came home early and called asking her to tabao dinner for the family.... she used her other phone to cancel later appointments after ending the call. We continued our session and finished with bbbj/cim (her special to me).

Ask me to drive her home and dropped her off at the food centre near her blk.
Old 20-02-2021, 02:46 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1280 / Power: 20
Dancing has much to be proud ofDancing has much to be proud ofDancing has much to be proud ofDancing has much to be proud ofDancing has much to be proud ofDancing has much to be proud ofDancing has much to be proud ofDancing has much to be proud ofDancing has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by smrt5138 View Post
This one has been around for very very long time..... btw she's oredi a SG PR and married to a singkie. Can speak singlish and very nice lady... but add some years to her pics.... she is MILF oredi.

During our session while halfway thru the nuru B2B.... her 2nd phone rang and she stopped... told me to keep quiet as her husband calling and answered the call. Husband came home early and called asking her to tabao dinner for the family.... she used her other phone to cancel later appointments after ending the call. We continued our session and finished with bbbj/cim (her special to me).

Ask me to drive her home and dropped her off at the food centre near her blk.
Oic. Thanks bro for the reply. But is her juagen good ?
Old 20-02-2021, 02:47 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 144 / Power: 0
voyeurist91 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyvoyeurist91 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

I also have a couple of favors to ask:

Anyone tried these before?
https://sglonelyguys.site/bo-bo-massage/
https://sglonelyguys.site/keke-massage/

Also, last time in West Coast right, near a certain AY food centre, there was this MP called Avon Spa, think it closed down in early 2020 or late 2019. I would go there in the middle of the night because they opened late. They had a mix of PRC, Viet and Malaysian MLs. Anyone know what happened to the malaysian ML w shorter hair there? Can PM me if you know who I'm talking about?
Old 20-02-2021, 02:50 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 235 / Power: 13
kinghu is a Helpful and Caring Samsterkinghu is a Helpful and Caring Samsterkinghu is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by voyeurist91 View Post
Hi everyone, here to contribute my FRs for everyone. Some of these info might be dated, so take it with a bit of salt, meaning they might have moved already or I remembered some small details wrongly. I personally tend to avoid MPs and BBBJ, I prefer good massage + sensual + happy ending.

Qing Qing: https://sglonelyguys.site/qingqing-massage/
Location is in a studio unit in a condo in the peranakan east. No friendly for foot soldiers like me. Key thing here is dont fk up keying in the code when getting access. Pictures are 80-90% accurate. Personally think shes not too bad looking; like a milf in her thirties with a nice ass. Massage is not bad, maybe 7/10. Has a proper massage bed. Asked for 2 shots and I got it. Don't think she does more than HJ. Playability is decent. Sensual is decent also. Would RTM if location was a bit more convenient like nearer MRT.

Mu Mu: https://sglonelyguys.site/mu-mu-massage/
Location is studio unit in condo also somewhere in town. A bit of a walk from where people skateboard but manageable. Access wasn't a problem but not much places to loiter around without drawing too much attention. She is like a tall, hot OL in a thirties. Pics are accurate. Reminds me vaguely of Mediacorp's Priscelia Chan when she was younger. Massage is passable, done on a bed. Nothing to shout about. Playability is low, she's in a position that is hard to reach. Body is sexy and slim. Won't RTM, unless you're the type you like a hot tall lady jacking you off only.

Cheng Zi: https://sglonelyguys.site/chengzi-massage/
Location is a studio unit on a hill in one of the older condos. Near but not near the famous tau huey. A bit of a walk but definitely discreet if you're a returning customer. Can be a bit confusing for the first time customer as she's not very clear in her instructions. She's probably late thirties, with a face most wont reject. Whatever pics you see on the site are roughly what you get. A cute lady with nice curves. Shes not fat but not slim also, not bah bah. Massage was done on a bed, maybe 6/10. Playability is decent, she don't allow fingering though. Sensual is decent. Would RTM, shes quite a nice person and location is discreet with easy access.

Mei Qi: https://sglonelyguys.site/mei-qi-massage/
Commando FR. Location is central, need to take bus for foot soldiers. Located near 2 petrol stations. Its a walk-up apartment, pretty discreet, easy access. Take note the unit is shared with other MLs. She is early thirties I believe, blurred pictures are quite accurate. Face is maybe 6/10. Imagine a tall ah lian in 30s giving you a massage. Massage is done on a massage bed, similar to Mu Mu, nothing to shout about. Playability is poor, asking for top-up for removal of clothes etc. Her only plus point is she is quite talkative and those that like to talk cock will like her. She is quite pushy in terms of money, asking for 90min extension, top up $$$ etc. Would not RTM as I think not very worth paying extra $$ to unlock her based on her level of looks and body.

Xiao Wei: https://sglonelyguys.site/xiao-wei-massage/
Truth is I've been to few a couple of times. I think she's pretty good at massage and I think good things must share. Do take note she is a real milf in her early fourties, so looks is really something not to be expected. I go to her mainly because I do exercise regularly, she can ease my aches and give me 2 shots. Lol... Location is a studio unit in a condo, walking distance from mrt. Easy access and discreet. Looks is really a milf lor, what to say? Body is a bit to the plus side, with some bah bah here and there, not slim. Nice boobs to suck and fondle. She's willing to strip naked and let you play, so playability is quite good. She's also not a time watcher, I got 70-80mins once or twice before for a 1 hour booking. Her massage is those full oil type with effort and strength, on a proper massage bed. Its immediately apparent that she has really worked in a MP before or learn massage before.I think damn value for money based on $100, good massage, 2 shots, can play, convenient. Only downside is shes a milf. And she doesnt work past 6pm.
Thanks for the review...useful.
Old 20-02-2021, 04:10 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 339 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1562 / Power: 6
Johndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant future

https://sglonelyguys.site/tao-zi-massage/

A ML whom has always caught my eyes with her photos and videos, such that I decided to disregard my usual deal-breaker (Enhanced boobs) and some of her middling FRs, just to satisfy my curiosity once and for all. A curiosity I REGRETTED.

Looks: +5 years maybe but it's her alright. You won't feel cheated based on her pics and she is attractive despite pre-milf.

Body: Fake (and not well done) aside, she is slender and fair. But it's pointless, see sensual comment.

Sensual: CBJ brief and honestly you won't miss out even if she blow you long. It feels like a chore to her. HJ mechanical, with some half-baked attempts at dirty talk. If you thought Zhu Zhu dirty talk is lame, wait till you hear hers.. Hebe / Ziqing is the master, period. Roaming is decent but be warned, Tao Zi is the master of "self defence". Her positioning and constant defending if you try to take the initiative is just plain killjoy. Manage to release despite all the above but suffice to say it ain't memorable.

GFE : non existence and it started from the moment I step in till I left in reminder (by my own choice since nothing worth lying around for) Only flashed her megawatt smile (which tbh is good-looking) a few times thru out, with the widest smile when I pass her the $$.

Overall: She strike as disinterested, unengaging, and somewhat curt in my brief conversation with her. She seems to just want to get through with the routine and zero effort to lighten up the session.

RTM : A big NO. Understand some bros have great session with her, perhaps I caught her on a bad day, which I doubt tbh. It just seems this is her MO. The best way to describe my entire experience is like you go to a restaurant with a free set meal coupon, yes you get to eat the food offered but the staff give you the reluctant and reduced service level feeling. Difference here is i paid for this meal yet get the same sort of treatment.

This is not a BAD session by any stretch. She is not lazy or rude. Just that it's totally Unenjoyable. If you had better experience with her,good for you. For me I can't wait to forget my time spent with her.
Old 20-02-2021, 04:18 PM
Samster

Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 124 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2335 / Power: 21
Franco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond repute

https://sglonelyguys.site/an-an-massage/

New listing, but not new to the scene.

Those in the know will know.

Brace yourself for a seismic event too.
Old 20-02-2021, 04:21 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 31 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 647 / Power: 16
launnie0707 is a name known to alllaunnie0707 is a name known to alllaunnie0707 is a name known to alllaunnie0707 is a name known to alllaunnie0707 is a name known to alllaunnie0707 is a name known to all

anyone tried $$$$ $$$$ before? thanks
https://sglonelyguys.site/$$$$-$$$$-massage/
Old 20-02-2021, 04:27 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 31 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 647 / Power: 16
launnie0707 is a name known to alllaunnie0707 is a name known to alllaunnie0707 is a name known to alllaunnie0707 is a name known to alllaunnie0707 is a name known to alllaunnie0707 is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by launnie0707 View Post
anyone tried $$$$ $$$$ before? thanks

I'm asking about $$$$ $$$$
Old 20-02-2021, 05:46 PM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: 95 / Power: 0
smrt5138 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dancing View Post
Oic. Thanks bro for the reply. But is her juagen good ?
Juagen? Where got JG?

She is do B2B nuru and finish off with bbbj/cim.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1