The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List
1998, AwesomeGuy, baboon, Bingbing, Chris, Coco, dudu, ejectjoy, exchange123, Franco_Barsei, georgemagnum, Joanne, Kopiosteve, max_priest, oshkosh, OshkoshV, Panda, sammy1978, Shakyywayy, SMRTLTD, stiffness, Testmonkeylah, tummybird

Old 28-12-2020, 10:10 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 13 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 214 / Power: 10
charles19 is a Helpful and Caring Samstercharles19 is a Helpful and Caring Samstercharles19 is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chidorigan View Post
Other than XE, ning xia and aini, who seem like the hot ones nowadays, anyone else to consider for good sensual now?
7P? Also mentioned quite a few times here. I tried too. Think alot MR here already,so no need me to say much.
Old 28-12-2020, 10:35 PM
Samster

Quoted: 33 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1574 / Power: 11
future96 has a brilliant futurefuture96 has a brilliant futurefuture96 has a brilliant futurefuture96 has a brilliant futurefuture96 has a brilliant futurefuture96 has a brilliant futurefuture96 has a brilliant futurefuture96 has a brilliant futurefuture96 has a brilliant futurefuture96 has a brilliant futurefuture96 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by DanChin76 View Post
Erm... Its really awkward as my kids were with her for 2 yrs... Nice lady in mid 30s then, with a young kid herself. And we chat up quite a few times too...

Moment was for me and she just calmly go abt her routine and make a pact that this stay within the room..

Needless to say, I try not to pick kids after that and she left the centre after few months.

Yeah, now to think abt it... She is quite a package and it was 80 then for a full hour of service.
Dayum you were her customer?
Living many men’s fantasy
Old 28-12-2020, 10:37 PM
Samster

Quoted: 21 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1194 / Power: 11
justyouraverage has much to be proud ofjustyouraverage has much to be proud ofjustyouraverage has much to be proud ofjustyouraverage has much to be proud ofjustyouraverage has much to be proud ofjustyouraverage has much to be proud ofjustyouraverage has much to be proud ofjustyouraverage has much to be proud ofjustyouraverage has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by ulysses84 View Post
she have some resemblance to jayley & Hayley woo .
painting a pinkish is worth it.
hers not really pinkish ma
Old 28-12-2020, 10:42 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1194 / Power: 11
justyouraverage has much to be proud ofjustyouraverage has much to be proud ofjustyouraverage has much to be proud ofjustyouraverage has much to be proud ofjustyouraverage has much to be proud ofjustyouraverage has much to be proud ofjustyouraverage has much to be proud ofjustyouraverage has much to be proud ofjustyouraverage has much to be proud of

Quote:
Thats surprising that someone did not pay her. When I went, she checked with me if I paid before I left. Which is kinda rare. I like to check with them on the price and for them to check if its right to try and avoid any of these unpleasantness
she say she counted and the sum didn’t match

yeah i also checked with her
Old 28-12-2020, 11:26 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 38 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 261 / Power: 6
freedie87 is one of the Best!freedie87 is one of the Best!freedie87 is one of the Best!

Quote:
Thats surprising that someone did not pay her. When I went, she checked with me if I paid before I left. Which is kinda rare. I like to check with them on the price and for them to check if its right to try and avoid any of these unpleasantness
Yes, when I visited her she asked me to wait inside and 1 of her customer really came back all the way to paid her money.
Old 28-12-2020, 11:35 PM
Samster

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 79 / Power: 4
NoobieluvBoobie deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by MLlove View Post
Bro you try already can tell us the FR?
FR on https://beautycastle.space/jasmine-n...ge-hj-thai-jg/

Just as I anticipate, it was a 'dud' although tbh I was hoping deep inside it will be abit better than the last ML i visited. But of course!🙄

Location : JC area, one of those apartment that line the back streets. Very far from MRT stn.

Appearance wise, cant tell. She wore a mask. Body, skinny, flat ass, tits are small but perky with big nipples. Feels fake. Pubic hair is coarse, like sand paper on my back and stomach when she does nuru massage.

Massage is non exsistence. On the phone for atleast 6min during 'dry massage', i know coz i checked my wrist watch. Sensual segment was pretty straight forward, up and down hand movement, fast and furious.

The body soap she provide is shit la. Takes forever to wash off the nuru gel and completely useless to clean off the oil off my balls. As im typing this, my balls are itching away. Its those cheap Dettol body soap citrus frangrance type ah.

Damage was 120 coz i opted for nuru and normal massage, 2 shots.

RTM, hell no!

Haiz four duds in a month! I need a better hobby thats more 'rewarding! 😅
Old 28-12-2020, 11:49 PM
Samster

Quoted: 88 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 740 / Power: 6
Stenzer is a splendid one to beholdStenzer is a splendid one to beholdStenzer is a splendid one to beholdStenzer is a splendid one to beholdStenzer is a splendid one to beholdStenzer is a splendid one to beholdStenzer is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by SMRTLTD View Post
Now times hard, just aeroplane both and quit this hobby..

Share a tip - pcc with 1 hand, and the other hand hold the $120.. Pcc finish pass the money to your other hand..

No need thank me..
Haha bro. You got do this to yourself?
Old 29-12-2020, 12:05 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 17 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1460 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2319 / Power: 8
Kopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by NoobieluvBoobie View Post
FR on https://beautycastle.space/jasmine-n...ge-hj-thai-jg/

Just as I anticipate, it was a 'dud' although tbh I was hoping deep inside it will be abit better than the last ML i visited. But of course!��

Appearance wise, cant tell. She wore a mask. Body, skinny, flat ass, tits are small but perky with big nipples. Feels fake. Pubic hair is coarse, like sand paper on my back and stomach when she does nuru massage.

Massage is non exsistence. On the phone for atleast 6min during 'dry massage', i know coz i checked my wrist watch. Sensual segment was pretty straight forward, up and down hand movement, fast and furious.

RTM, hell no!

Haiz four duds in a month! I need a better hobby thats more 'rewarding!
Looks like BC is back to being filled with duds!! I've totally stopped looking at that stable. Most have exceeded their sell-by dates and offer less than satisfactory service.

4 strikes in a month? You need to improve your selection skills man... lol . Anyway, who were the others dude? It'll be good to know.
Old 29-12-2020, 12:22 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1198 / Power: 19
Kyser Soze has much to be proud ofKyser Soze has much to be proud ofKyser Soze has much to be proud ofKyser Soze has much to be proud ofKyser Soze has much to be proud ofKyser Soze has much to be proud ofKyser Soze has much to be proud ofKyser Soze has much to be proud ofKyser Soze has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by DanChin76 View Post
Erm... Its really awkward as my kids were with her for 2 yrs... Nice lady in mid 30s then, with a young kid herself. And we chat up quite a few times too...

Moment was for me and she just calmly go abt her routine and make a pact that this stay within the room..

Needless to say, I try not to pick kids after that and she left the centre after few months.

Yeah, now to think abt it... She is quite a package and it was 80 then for a full hour of service.
I encountered one sales staff working in a jewellery company and two working in F&B sector. Two of them are PRCs and one is a Filipina. I knew their occupations through glimpses on their WPs during checking in of hotels.

That was about a decade back, $80 - $90 per pop was the rate excluding room. But those who were moonlighting then did not charge a different rates.
Old 29-12-2020, 12:33 AM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 328 / Power: 14
DanChin76 is one of the Best!DanChin76 is one of the Best!DanChin76 is one of the Best!DanChin76 is one of the Best!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Johndick View Post
Nice share bro. I too seen a few pretty hot PRC pre milf teaching in pre school, have always had funny thoughts about them haha, hence your experience is rather memorable imo 😉
Indeed, and actually quite miss her.. Wonder how is she now. Lol
Old 29-12-2020, 12:37 AM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 328 / Power: 14
DanChin76 is one of the Best!DanChin76 is one of the Best!DanChin76 is one of the Best!DanChin76 is one of the Best!
Quote:
Originally Posted by future96 View Post
Dayum you were her customer?
Living many men’s fantasy
I didn't know its her... Just know its a lady in early 30s, her vital stay and the service she provide (homebase tuina massage + release @ 50 + 30)

Vaguely remember I got the contact from either this platform or another similar chat platform..
Old 29-12-2020, 01:04 AM
Samster

Quoted: 185 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1316 / Power: 12
Angellover has much to be proud ofAngellover has much to be proud ofAngellover has much to be proud ofAngellover has much to be proud ofAngellover has much to be proud ofAngellover has much to be proud ofAngellover has much to be proud ofAngellover has much to be proud ofAngellover has much to be proud ofAngellover has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by justyouraverage View Post
she say she counted and the sum didn’t match

yeah i also checked with her
How much is she paid that need counting?
Was she paid a lot or the guy gave loose change? Lol
Old 29-12-2020, 01:10 AM
Samster

Quoted: 88 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 740 / Power: 6
Stenzer is a splendid one to beholdStenzer is a splendid one to beholdStenzer is a splendid one to beholdStenzer is a splendid one to beholdStenzer is a splendid one to beholdStenzer is a splendid one to beholdStenzer is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mvpscott View Post
Correct me if I'm wrong, but shouldn't make up usually start from trying to arrange an earlier date after cancelling on clients instead of asking them to re-queue all the way to the back
She is already fully booked, want to make earlier date need to cancel someone else's session liao
Old 29-12-2020, 01:21 AM
Samster

Quoted: 17 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 225 / Power: 8
Curiousboy93 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterCuriousboy93 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterCuriousboy93 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

wa damn sad, why people zapping me for asking which nuru girl to try first. not like i asking for names, i even gave the two girls name. just asking for preferences walao

Last edited by Curiousboy93; 29-12-2020 at 01:33 AM.
Old 29-12-2020, 02:09 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 996 / Power: 13
Pita123 is a splendid one to beholdPita123 is a splendid one to beholdPita123 is a splendid one to beholdPita123 is a splendid one to beholdPita123 is a splendid one to beholdPita123 is a splendid one to beholdPita123 is a splendid one to beholdPita123 is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by justyouraverage View Post

Any bros can guide me on how to join this ‘database’ pm also can much appreciated.
Ask friendly ML to check you number in anot. Ask her add FR about you.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1