The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List
1998, AwesomeGuy, baboon, Bingbing, Chris, Coco, dudu, ejectjoy, exchange123, Franco_Barsei, georgemagnum, Joanne, Kopiosteve, max_priest, oshkosh, OshkoshV, Panda, sammy1978, Shakyywayy, SMRTLTD, stiffness, Testmonkeylah, tummybird

Old 30-11-2020, 06:24 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 102 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 196 / Power: 4
pikuso is a Helpful and Caring Samsterpikuso is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Quote:
Originally Posted by z3r0h3r0 View Post
Quick FR for Babe: https://sglonelyguys.online/babe-massage/

Looks: 6.5/10 - Mid-late 20s, doesn't look like the pictures at all, GND looks
Body: 6.5/10 - Slim, petite, A+ boobs, unshaved below
Massage: 1/10 - Practically playing piano
Frenching: Didn't try
BBBJ: 7/10 - Quite shiok but rather short, complained tool too big cannot do too long/go too deep. Got a nice mirror at the side, so you can check out all the action. Shot all my load into her mouth.
GFE: 6.5/10 - Playability quite okay, was full nude during sensual. Can zhut but she complained ticklish. Will still help you clean dry and hug you after the deed. Given her first day on the job, in and out within 35-40mins. Still need some weeks for her to get used to scheduling.

RTM: Maybe. As a point of reference, lose out to HC Cheryl / MM but you get privacy, proper shower facilities and a bed (instead of massage bed). Still waiting for better cai.

If you like this FR, please up my points, thanks!

That means different person?

Wth
Old 30-11-2020, 06:38 PM
Samster

Quoted: 42 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 282 / Power: 6
JLamb is one of the Best!JLamb is one of the Best!JLamb is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by ulysses84 View Post
Thou been long time rtm an ran, but overall her physcial aspects in current market is still consider above mid tier.
Precisely. An Ran's specs are good. While I have grouses over her services, she is still not too bad when compared with the current crop.
Old 30-11-2020, 06:50 PM
Samster

Quoted: 102 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 196 / Power: 4
pikuso is a Helpful and Caring Samsterpikuso is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by kirdape View Post
Anyone tried this new coco?
If not i go recce soon.

https://sglonelyguys.online/massage-coco/
Why so many coco haha

Omg, so many spa ml coming 😔😔
Old 30-11-2020, 06:53 PM
Samster

Quoted: 20 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3665 / Power: 23
rahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blu3 View Post
Sadly, good massage and good sensual used to exist together, just not in the current batch and timeline. Don't know since when the prerequisite of a good massage dwindled into non existence.
No leh, no massage oil and bed I don't consider genuine massage.
Old 30-11-2020, 07:11 PM
Samster

Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 124 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2335 / Power: 21
Franco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond repute

Why would one go for massage by someone who's unlikely to be trained in this regard?

Go in expecting a decent massage by these so-called "MLs" and you're more likely to feel disappointed.

So drop your expectation in this area, and your overall experience should be better.
Old 30-11-2020, 07:22 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 7 / Power: 0
Mephistopheles is Cool - loads of Potential

Quote:
Originally Posted by JLamb View Post
If Zoya is still listed, she's surely one of the top performers.

Given the current crop, I have revisited An Ran. I would say her use of HP has reduced. But still, the duration spent is about 45min.
Have visited An Ran a couple of times, agree on use of HP being lesser, but still got 1 full hour every visit...
Old 30-11-2020, 07:25 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Quoted: 328 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 6750 / Power: 8
Joined2005 has a reputation beyond reputeJoined2005 has a reputation beyond reputeJoined2005 has a reputation beyond reputeJoined2005 has a reputation beyond reputeJoined2005 has a reputation beyond reputeJoined2005 has a reputation beyond reputeJoined2005 has a reputation beyond reputeJoined2005 has a reputation beyond reputeJoined2005 has a reputation beyond reputeJoined2005 has a reputation beyond reputeJoined2005 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by scunt View Post
https://sglonelyguys.online/jasmine-massage/

Paid her a visit recently.
She obviously knows how to massage but quite haphazard. And she obviously tried to squeeze in as many customers as she can, which is fine but it meant I was made to wait 20 minutes and still I didn't get the full 1 hour.
Won't RTM.
Quote:
Originally Posted by yalpnez View Post
My grouse with her too. She packed her sessions too tightly back to back. And bro’s who took the last slots for the day definitely will end up waiting too long.

She has a good massage indeed. Looks are passable I guess.
But yanks way too hard and fast for my liking. I prefer it slow and sensual. Quite commercial with her boundaries
Agree with you both. Last week I went and was double booked. Red flag came when she texted me while I was otw and asked if I can be there earlier. Told her at most I will be 5min earlier.

When I got there she admitted that she double booked the other bro and asked him to wait. I felt her massage was rushed as she was anxious about the bro waiting.

When came to sensual, still can ask me if need to take off her tshirt n bra.... I mean, seriously? Which bro will say no need.? After taking TOP off, I asked her to take off the shorts as it’s those going out shorts not sexy FBT shorts.... she say only if do FJ ($50 TOP up) then can remove bottom. I was really put off liao. Just let her jerk off (fast fast type as well) and I was prepared to leave early as well.

But after wash hand she came back to give me a head massage until time is up. So I did leave near to the full hour mark.

RTM: No way. 7P does everything better than her.
Old 30-11-2020, 07:37 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Quoted: 328 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 6750 / Power: 8
Joined2005 has a reputation beyond reputeJoined2005 has a reputation beyond reputeJoined2005 has a reputation beyond reputeJoined2005 has a reputation beyond reputeJoined2005 has a reputation beyond reputeJoined2005 has a reputation beyond reputeJoined2005 has a reputation beyond reputeJoined2005 has a reputation beyond reputeJoined2005 has a reputation beyond reputeJoined2005 has a reputation beyond reputeJoined2005 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by dnomy View Post
I can’t really say this is her current MO but first time ever seeing 3 bros including myself waiting at every 30 min mark for last 90 mins gives me the feeling she just wants to jerk off quickly and maximize her earnings.
Her MO is straight to sensual, jerk u off quickly, then balance of the time different Bros get different treatment.... some get head massage, some cuddle until time’s up, some make way for next bro.....
Old 30-11-2020, 07:41 PM
Samster

Quoted: 85 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 862 / Power: 7
GeylangWanderer is a splendid one to beholdGeylangWanderer is a splendid one to beholdGeylangWanderer is a splendid one to beholdGeylangWanderer is a splendid one to beholdGeylangWanderer is a splendid one to beholdGeylangWanderer is a splendid one to beholdGeylangWanderer is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Joined2005 View Post
Agree with you both. Last week I went and was double booked. Red flag came when she texted me while I was otw and asked if I can be there earlier. Told her at most I will be 5min earlier.

When I got there she admitted that she double booked the other bro and asked him to wait. I felt her massage was rushed as she was anxious about the bro waiting.

When came to sensual, still can ask me if need to take off her tshirt n bra.... I mean, seriously? Which bro will say no need.? After taking TOP off, I asked her to take off the shorts as it’s those going out shorts not sexy FBT shorts.... she say only if do FJ ($50 TOP up) then can remove bottom. I was really put off liao. Just let her jerk off (fast fast type as well) and I was prepared to leave early as well.

But after wash hand she came back to give me a head massage until time is up. So I did leave near to the full hour mark.

RTM: No way. 7P does everything better than her.
Sounds like another chao sng abalone who is from fl dome 2 and only provide fast in fast out service.

I think alot of people avoid dome 2 because its so fucked up, so now those expired and fishy smell abalone start to advertise here as "massage lady"

Its a horrible situation for us because dome 2 is so fucked up, soon even this section will be like dome 2
Old 30-11-2020, 07:43 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 69 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1440 / Power: 12
Blu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by rahl View Post
No leh, no massage oil and bed I don't consider genuine massage.
Yeah you have to date back to the days when MLs have massage beds, some of them anyway, and when there are few who can crack your back and yet give a sensual HJ. Better than shop standards, and naked, nothing better than bush on the back. Lol.

For those that really want trained, either visit a physiotherapist or sinseh lah. Most uniformed shops not trained professionally anyway, in my opinion.
Old 30-11-2020, 07:49 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 69 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1440 / Power: 12
Blu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by GeylangWanderer View Post
Sounds like another chao sng abalone who is from fl dome 2 and only provide fast in fast out service.

I think alot of people avoid dome 2 because its so fucked up, so now those expired and fishy smell abalone start to advertise here as "massage lady"

Its a horrible situation for us because dome 2 is so fucked up, soon even this section will be like dome 2
More like Dome 1.5 lah, with a lot of self opinions that no need massage, chitchat and fuck lah, paid dating lah.

A lot forget that the real advantage of visiting a ML is that she can give you a good rub and a good sensual at the same time. I still hold true to that standard having experienced it. Just that the benchmark got so badly screwed up along the way.
Old 30-11-2020, 09:39 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 44 / Power: 0
Lonerhi deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by pikuso View Post
RTM An Xin last week

Just share experience, many bros wrote many MR before already.

Not like the location still, haha

Many MLs at there, for bros who know then know

Phone usage increase compare to my first time. 哥哥 让我回复下信息
A bit busy recently
Still can have a good chat with her but be careful don't kena KC haha

Massage still passable and restrictions still remained the same, cant zhut the cute nipple. Vanilla service but she will do light catbath so still feel lil better.

I think most of the current batch ML is not AP but busy only, cos too many bookings haha

Maybe go next time for the ear digging svc
Her hp usage is a hit and miss. But for the an trios, quite common for them lol! But in terms of KC, really got to beware of her as compared to the other 2 haha!

On a bright but sad side, at least they are still better than those mls that try to jerk you off and leave within 30mins. 2020 is really quite pitiful for this scene.
Old 30-11-2020, 09:46 PM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 153 / Power: 9
z3r0h3r0 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterz3r0h3r0 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by pikuso View Post
That means different person?

Wth
Yeah don't really look like the pictures in my opinion la...
Old 30-11-2020, 09:54 PM
Samster

Quoted: 124 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2335 / Power: 21
Franco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lonerhi View Post
On a bright but sad side, at least they are still better than those mls that try to jerk you off and leave within 30mins. 2020 is really quite pitiful for this scene.
You know things are really rock-bottom when you compare who's less shitty than others...
Old 30-11-2020, 10:07 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 17 Post(s)
Quoted: 1460 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2319 / Power: 8
Kopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Franco_Barsei View Post
You know things are really rock-bottom when you compare who's less shitty than others...
Wahagaga , so funny and so true.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1