The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List
1998, AwesomeGuy, baboon, Bingbing, Chris, Coco, dudu, ejectjoy, exchange123, Franco_Barsei, georgemagnum, Joanne, Kopiosteve, max_priest, oshkosh, OshkoshV, Panda, sammy1978, Shakyywayy, SMRTLTD, stiffness, Testmonkeylah, tummybird

Old 11-09-2020, 11:35 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 7 / Power: 0
Seaonline is Cool - loads of Potential
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

All bros, who does you think I offers the best service now with bbbj and cim? I see reviews on Xin er and jia jia. Considering them but wanted to know if there are any others thanks!
Old 11-09-2020, 11:55 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 17 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1460 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2319 / Power: 8
Kopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Seaonline View Post
All bros, who does you think I offers the best service now with bbbj and cim? I see reviews on Xin er and jia jia. Considering them but wanted to know if there are any others thanks!
Tang Tang > Carrie > Xin Er > Jia Jia

Xue Er = Tang Tang but XE dont have cim anymore.
Old 11-09-2020, 01:40 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kopiosteve View Post
Tang Tang > Carrie > Xin Er > Jia Jia

Xue Er = Tang Tang but XE dont have cim anymore.
https://sglonelyguy.online/tang-tang-massage/

Is this the tang tang you’re talking about?
Old 11-09-2020, 02:05 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 700 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3968 / Power: 13
madmax8888 has a reputation beyond reputemadmax8888 has a reputation beyond reputemadmax8888 has a reputation beyond reputemadmax8888 has a reputation beyond reputemadmax8888 has a reputation beyond reputemadmax8888 has a reputation beyond reputemadmax8888 has a reputation beyond reputemadmax8888 has a reputation beyond reputemadmax8888 has a reputation beyond reputemadmax8888 has a reputation beyond reputemadmax8888 has a reputation beyond repute
Talking Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Quote:
Originally Posted by gcrw View Post
Found another lady that can fight JiaJia.

https://sglonelyguy.online/xiner-massage/

Name : Xin Er
Looks : 7/10
Body: Nice tits..and body...not too chubby not too skinny just nice. Her body from the back view not bad quite nice.

Came into the room greeted by her with same attire as advertised online. Read alot about her reviews from sg lonely guy...alot of good and steamy reviews so told myself MUST TRY. She volunteered to help me strip as well and shower for me as like other FRs...bros all mentioned since she providing AR will wash u clean clean.

Massage: 9/10 - Homygawd her massage legit good...not those piano type and seems like she has experience as a massuese last time maybe...u can feel..right pressure..tension..know how to press the right spots! Immediately felt tension from my back n shoulder muscles all released. Pressed left n right hand...legs..buttocks..all same same no shortcut or rushing kind. Felt really good during the massage!

Sensual: This is the best part..will slowly catbath you almost entire body and make u damn horny but at the same time she takes her own sweet time slowly build up the momentum as her tongue runs through...boobs will go everywhere even to your face that kind and place her boobs on your face ..wa steam...eventually she licks and lick..then goes down south and lift up your leg to rest on her back while she positions herself sideways and another leg on the bed. She goes down n licks your balls area and alternate AR in-between...OMG beat feeling ever...

Now that I'm back...still thinking about it. For those who have chiong petain before previously...if u are familiar with H22 Michelle the catbath style..make no mistake...this china ML reminds me of michelle catbath man! Super good with her tongue and the way her tongue runs through your entire body.. electrifying! Even can fight Qing Qing from sg beauty castle in terms of BBBJ and Catbath.

BBBJ: 10/10 - sucked non stop I guess got 10mins or so?
Very nice and tight suction!! She could go on and on...alot of stamina.

AR:10/10 combo with balls licking slowly n sensual...

69: 10/10 - requested for 69 and she gladly obliged ...clean shaven...no smell..and v delicious pussy....Felt like she was enjoying it as well..

CIM: Yes...cum in her mouth while she BBBJ me and I was eating her pussy . She took it all in and I cont to lick her as I came...

RTM : Yes...her body is in great shape ..too bad no FJ . Her service really very good..out to please you..will ask is the massage strength ok..painful? Not a time watcher and seems like bubbly personality.

In ML section..I can say this is the best I tried that provides BBBJ and AJ tgt for happy ending... superb! Massage very good somemore. Please treat her well guys. A gem indeed. Her service reminds me of 1 petain FL and another sg beauty castle ML too..what can I say...
Felt like i went through the session myself from the FR
Old 11-09-2020, 02:11 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 436 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3764 / Power: 19
Ahh_Boi has a reputation beyond reputeAhh_Boi has a reputation beyond reputeAhh_Boi has a reputation beyond reputeAhh_Boi has a reputation beyond reputeAhh_Boi has a reputation beyond reputeAhh_Boi has a reputation beyond reputeAhh_Boi has a reputation beyond reputeAhh_Boi has a reputation beyond reputeAhh_Boi has a reputation beyond reputeAhh_Boi has a reputation beyond reputeAhh_Boi has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
https://sglonelyguy.online/tang-tang-massage/

Is this the tang tang you’re talking about?
Yes, she’s the one.

本人相貌丑陋,三岁习武,七岁学文,上知天文地理,下知鸡毛蒜皮,
每外出行走,常引帅哥回头,美女跳楼,心地善良,和蔼可亲,
乐于助人,乐善好施不可枚舉,其优点多得有如滔滔江水
连绵不绝,又如黃河泛滥一发而不可收拾,实乃旷世奇才。

人在新加坡, 心在常平

中国美女那么多,可惜我人在新加坡
Old 11-09-2020, 02:11 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ahh_Boi View Post
Yes, she’s the one.
What do you think about her? Haha
Old 11-09-2020, 02:30 PM
Samster

Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1088 / Power: 8
goldenboy889 has much to be proud ofgoldenboy889 has much to be proud ofgoldenboy889 has much to be proud ofgoldenboy889 has much to be proud ofgoldenboy889 has much to be proud ofgoldenboy889 has much to be proud ofgoldenboy889 has much to be proud ofgoldenboy889 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kopiosteve View Post
Local one. Not vanilla for sure. But some negative reviews on her services and looks. I find her looks acceptable maybe botox cheeks too much. For a milf, still good body and sizable boobs. Most importantly, she provides me with awesome pleasure
Ok, will try her if go near her place.
Seems like you more into experience lady with more playability and service gao gao? same as mine. sometime i just let the ML service me rather than i do the working
Old 11-09-2020, 02:47 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Tohyama deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

https://sglonelyguy.online/shuang-shuang-massage/

Anyone recently went to her before?

how is she?
Old 11-09-2020, 03:02 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 436 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3764 / Power: 19
Ahh_Boi has a reputation beyond reputeAhh_Boi has a reputation beyond reputeAhh_Boi has a reputation beyond reputeAhh_Boi has a reputation beyond reputeAhh_Boi has a reputation beyond reputeAhh_Boi has a reputation beyond reputeAhh_Boi has a reputation beyond reputeAhh_Boi has a reputation beyond reputeAhh_Boi has a reputation beyond reputeAhh_Boi has a reputation beyond reputeAhh_Boi has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
What do you think about her? Haha
Any other things u wanna ask about her so that I can one shot answer you? Like example what’s her fav Color? Or fav idol? Or whether she use her left or right hand to wipe her shit?

本人相貌丑陋,三岁习武,七岁学文,上知天文地理,下知鸡毛蒜皮,
每外出行走,常引帅哥回头,美女跳楼,心地善良,和蔼可亲,
乐于助人,乐善好施不可枚舉,其优点多得有如滔滔江水
连绵不绝,又如黃河泛滥一发而不可收拾,实乃旷世奇才。

人在新加坡, 心在常平

中国美女那么多,可惜我人在新加坡
Old 11-09-2020, 03:56 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 17 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1460 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2319 / Power: 8
Kopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by goldenboy889 View Post
Ok, will try her if go near her place.
Seems like you more into experience lady with more playability and service gao gao? same as mine. sometime i just let the ML service me rather than i do the working
I tend to favour more playable MLs. Because they have some special sensual skills.

I do also patronize the vanilla ones, but likewise they also must have some special something. Aila had her special looks and demeanor . Tian Niu had her special way of teasing and arousing. But with the current vanilla MLs, they really offer nothing special. They are ordinary looking with ordinary service. So how to visit them? It's like throwing away money. Only QT tries to tease and arouse a bit. The rest ... kaoz

Last edited by Kopiosteve; 11-09-2020 at 06:48 PM.
Old 11-09-2020, 05:12 PM
Samster

Quoted: 90 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 569 / Power: 9
Cheesebeast is a name known to allCheesebeast is a name known to allCheesebeast is a name known to allCheesebeast is a name known to allCheesebeast is a name known to allCheesebeast is a name known to all

Here's an update on my encounter with Eileen:

http://sgbeautycastle.info/eileen-ma...n-babe-msg-hj/

Location: 7/10 Quite convenient for those taking public transport. Walkable from train station. Parking quite inconvenient for those who drive. Its a spa.

Looks: 7/10 Claims to be Malaysian and she does remind me on Malaysian Chinese. Looks wise ok won't reject type. Couldn't see her face much due to mask but age wise she looks to be in her late 20s.

Body: 7/10 Slim body with little to no fats. Boobs feel more like C than D cup. Still quite a handful. During GQ can roam upper body only as she is in uniform.

GFE: 7/10 Seems more like good friend than gf/mistress. She will respond if you talk to her but she will remain quiet if you are quiet. Can speak in Chinese and Malay. Not too sure about her English but i think should be ok for bros who cant speak either Chinese or Malay.

Service: 5/10 Massage was more piano. Not for those seeking good and strong massage. Duration about 25min before popping GQ. Ended with a head massage.

HJ: 6/10 Pretty standard, nothing to shout about. Mechanical with no variations or techniques. When i visited her i havent released in almost 3 days so the release felt good. But thinking back, nothing special.

Overall: 6.5/10 Decent experience although not spectacular. Probably wont rtm as i prefer appartment/condo experience compared to spa.
Old 11-09-2020, 05:37 PM
Samster

Quoted: 185 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1316 / Power: 12
Angellover has much to be proud ofAngellover has much to be proud ofAngellover has much to be proud ofAngellover has much to be proud ofAngellover has much to be proud ofAngellover has much to be proud ofAngellover has much to be proud ofAngellover has much to be proud ofAngellover has much to be proud ofAngellover has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cheesebeast View Post

Location: 7/10 Quite convenient for those taking public transport. Walkable from train station. Parking quite inconvenient for those who drive. Its a spa.

Looks: 7/10 Claims to be Malaysian and she does remind me on Malaysian Chinese. Looks wise ok won't reject type. Couldn't see her face much due to mask but age wise she looks to be in her late 20s.

Body: 7/10 Slim body with little to no fats. Boobs feel more like C than D cup. Still quite a handful. During GQ can roam upper body only as she is in uniform.

GFE: 7/10 Seems more like good friend than gf/mistress. She will respond if you talk to her but she will remain quiet if you are quiet. Can speak in Chinese and Malay. Not too sure about her English but i think should be ok for bros who cant speak either Chinese or Malay.

Service: 5/10 Massage was more piano. Not for those seeking good and strong massage. Duration about 25min before popping GQ. Ended with a head massage.

HJ: 6/10 Pretty standard, nothing to shout about. Mechanical with no variations or techniques. When i visited her i havent released in almost 3 days so the release felt good. But thinking back, nothing special.

Overall: 6.5/10 Decent experience although not spectacular. Probably wont rtm as i prefer appartment/condo experience compared to spa.
Bro, based on this FR, Fei Er is better, you can try her at the same shop
But don’t know why seems like this Eileen more popular
Old 11-09-2020, 05:40 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 212 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1617 / Power: 20
Special Spawner has a brilliant futureSpecial Spawner has a brilliant futureSpecial Spawner has a brilliant futureSpecial Spawner has a brilliant futureSpecial Spawner has a brilliant futureSpecial Spawner has a brilliant futureSpecial Spawner has a brilliant futureSpecial Spawner has a brilliant futureSpecial Spawner has a brilliant futureSpecial Spawner has a brilliant futureSpecial Spawner has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by johnsmithzz1996 View Post
Thanks for all the FR!

Coco offers nuru now? woah sounds very interesting to have nuru with her. Bro what's the rate for the nuru? i think is not updated on the website.
Might have to check with her, since she has not updated her site.

Quote:
Originally Posted by elvin2015 View Post
Wondering if Coco is still the same girl from years ago? I remember a really tall chick with a pretty face.
Nope.
Old 11-09-2020, 06:18 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 147 / Power: 4
papakecik deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guypapakecik deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cheesebeast View Post

she is operating in a massage parlour. website indicate $100 for HJ but was informed to top up another $30 for HJ and top up $50 for BJ. Immediately dressed up and left
Old 11-09-2020, 07:12 PM
Samster

Quoted: 90 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 569 / Power: 9
Cheesebeast is a name known to allCheesebeast is a name known to allCheesebeast is a name known to allCheesebeast is a name known to allCheesebeast is a name known to allCheesebeast is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by Angellover View Post
Bro, based on this FR, Fei Er is better, you can try her at the same shop
But don’t know why seems like this Eileen more popular
Thanks for the recommendation bro. Tbh i had high hopes for Eileen but my experience didnt live up to them. I still prefer home/condo based services as more room for playability. Not really a fan of spa service
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1