The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List
1998, AwesomeGuy, baboon, Bingbing, Chris, Coco, dudu, ejectjoy, exchange123, Franco_Barsei, georgemagnum, Joanne, Kopiosteve, max_priest, oshkosh, OshkoshV, Panda, sammy1978, Shakyywayy, SMRTLTD, stiffness, Testmonkeylah, tummybird

Old 20-08-2020, 08:43 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 22 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 93 / Power: 11
nick667 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

https://sglonelyguy.online/tian-tian-massage/

My Fr for the above lady.

I already had a bad feeling about this cause its a spa and i assumed it was a carrot chop place or FJ place. Kinda true

I still went ahead cause i really liked the look of the ML. My mistake

Walk in pay 100 straight away at the counter lady then brought me to the room. At that moment i already sian cause i thought its gonna be counter later who is like 40. But another Lady came in after awhile who was NOT Tian tian. I was disappointed cause main reason why i took this risk is cause of her looks. She said tian tian go back home cause tired and i was thinking like i never coming back here again cause its bait and switch.

I proceeded with the massage cause anyway pay 100 already and damn sian already. I just thought like ok she gonna press press 5 min then turn over but no. She gave a decent hard massage for 20 to 30 mins roughly. Then turn over ask me want to add 50 dollar for B2B and CBJ. I decline and she do hand job.Same shit cannot touch and stuff la but i managed to get her to take off her top. (she wearing oversized t shirt and shorts) Boobs were big C to D? and natural well shaped also. That's the best part about her basically and i was shocked. HJ also like those fast and aggressive one.

ML: Bait and switch, i think her name is shing shing or something shit like that.
Looks : No Good for me she like no chin. Looks 20 something
Body: Very Slight tummy but i ok/Big C or D natural /Ass not much
Attitude: Very friendly and talkative, never show black face when i reject the BJ.
Massage: Honestly the best part I rather she massage me for 1 hour.
HJ: No good basically
Time: about 1 hour never short change me.

Overall: No go ah no RTM

I Have visited ML who advertise from SLG before and operate from MP.Have hit and miss. The best one was really the best (150 for FJ + solid massage) and the worst one was really jia lat (don't wanna think about it). This was in between and that frustrates me.

Have not been having good sessions this whole month so i will stop till next month. The popular ML also never reply me so i guess desperation i go try this one hoping it would be a jem.

BTW
HJ 100
B2B BJ 150
FJ 200

I talked abit to the ML why so high she say her alot of Ang Moh come one then they will just top up whatever they say so now basically that is the price.

Probably people out there very desperate then anyhow pay now the price for FJ at 200 all in.

Anyway that's all from me hope i helped though i don't contribute much.Hope you have a good time reading this haha
Old 20-08-2020, 08:45 PM
Samster

Quoted: 87 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 740 / Power: 6
Stenzer is a splendid one to beholdStenzer is a splendid one to beholdStenzer is a splendid one to beholdStenzer is a splendid one to beholdStenzer is a splendid one to beholdStenzer is a splendid one to beholdStenzer is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by dopplerlex View Post
Tried this Gem today!

Looks: SYT and quite engaging WYSIWYG 8/10
Body: slim type, won't reject
Massage: tried her massage, strength 7/10 but very attentive
Sensual Part: good and pays attention
Overall: Will RTM. Mandy is patient and not rushing, clean and chatty too. Only down side is that located in spa.
WYSIWYG but yet SYT? Pictures dont look really syt leh
Old 20-08-2020, 08:54 PM
Samster

Quoted: 16 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1308 / Power: 10
dreamsky98 has much to be proud ofdreamsky98 has much to be proud ofdreamsky98 has much to be proud ofdreamsky98 has much to be proud ofdreamsky98 has much to be proud ofdreamsky98 has much to be proud ofdreamsky98 has much to be proud ofdreamsky98 has much to be proud ofdreamsky98 has much to be proud ofdreamsky98 has much to be proud of

Anyone tried dodo already? the damage
Old 20-08-2020, 09:00 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 384 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3374 / Power: 19
Marq has a reputation beyond reputeMarq has a reputation beyond reputeMarq has a reputation beyond reputeMarq has a reputation beyond reputeMarq has a reputation beyond reputeMarq has a reputation beyond reputeMarq has a reputation beyond reputeMarq has a reputation beyond reputeMarq has a reputation beyond reputeMarq has a reputation beyond reputeMarq has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by dreamsky98 View Post
I just added her on wc, but also no pic to confirm if elephant anot

Waiting Power Recharge to Return
- esssinine, hamsapkwai, heng49, szczesny, oldboy69, kthan10, slicker69

Have up before
- danny888, Havanna Slicks, Socialsocial88, Rickey, WankJanice

- If I have yet to return your points, apologies, please PM me
Old 20-08-2020, 09:00 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 314 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 11959 / Power: 17
biostar has a reputation beyond reputebiostar has a reputation beyond reputebiostar has a reputation beyond reputebiostar has a reputation beyond reputebiostar has a reputation beyond reputebiostar has a reputation beyond reputebiostar has a reputation beyond reputebiostar has a reputation beyond reputebiostar has a reputation beyond reputebiostar has a reputation beyond reputebiostar has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by visser View Post
https://sglonelyguy.online/xiao-xiao-massage/

Updating my FR with new link to save bros from wasting their hard earned money.
Quote:
Originally Posted by barrysteakfries View Post
Sounds like a wonderful combi with GL Cat50 to round things up.
nice reviews. upz.
Old 20-08-2020, 09:03 PM
Samster

dreamsky98 has much to be proud ofdreamsky98 has much to be proud ofdreamsky98 has much to be proud ofdreamsky98 has much to be proud ofdreamsky98 has much to be proud ofdreamsky98 has much to be proud ofdreamsky98 has much to be proud ofdreamsky98 has much to be proud ofdreamsky98 has much to be proud ofdreamsky98 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marq View Post
I just added her on wc, but also no pic to confirm if elephant anot
Think only can go down and see liao
Old 20-08-2020, 09:08 PM
Samster

Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 124 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2335 / Power: 21
Franco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Think only can go down and see liao
I posted her picture (bod only) a few days ago.
Old 20-08-2020, 09:19 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Franco_Barsei View Post
I posted her picture (bod only) a few days ago.
ya i remember but too ex to eat those
Old 20-08-2020, 09:20 PM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 580 / Power: 6
Nabehkin is a name known to allNabehkin is a name known to allNabehkin is a name known to allNabehkin is a name known to allNabehkin is a name known to allNabehkin is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by ulysses84 View Post
Best strategy is to keep the bank acc healthy since no worthy rtm WL.
Actually kinda regain activity in this ML scene cause WFH all day is really damn sian. But because of Covid Don’t have much excitement to offer.. feeling is really different when you meet a new ML compared to a RTM one. I like to be surprised

Oh well going to start trying dome 3 to try new things
Old 20-08-2020, 09:20 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Tagged: 3 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1077 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3364 / Power: 11
SMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Can refer to this.. Her sis has bigger headlights than her, apparently..

Quote:
Originally Posted by GiftonJS View Post
Dodo

Looks: 7 (pretty but face more rounded than when i last saw her)
Figure: 6.3 (bah bah)
Boobs: 9 (Her biggest strength, big and firm F cups, little to no sag. Quite a wonder to see, touch and suck)

Massage was decent and more of the hard type. Her sensual is restricted to only HJ and BM. BM of course is the highlight since her boobs are great size for this. Will return whenever i crave for her boobs.

She is Alice of the Alice & Eva big boobs sisters. Her sister who is here as well is in the same shop has even bigger boobs

Waiting for latest post: Lil'tempt, TwinTowers, lt0l0tl

PM me if I haven’t up you yet.
Old 20-08-2020, 09:21 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 197 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1275 / Power: 8
AwesomeGuy has much to be proud ofAwesomeGuy has much to be proud ofAwesomeGuy has much to be proud ofAwesomeGuy has much to be proud ofAwesomeGuy has much to be proud ofAwesomeGuy has much to be proud ofAwesomeGuy has much to be proud ofAwesomeGuy has much to be proud ofAwesomeGuy has much to be proud of

https://sglonelyguy.online/mandy-massage/

Hi anyone commando-Ed this malaysian ML?

Is she located at a spa or condo?
Old 20-08-2020, 09:32 PM
Samster

Quoted: 131 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1037 / Power: 12
uo90876 has much to be proud ofuo90876 has much to be proud ofuo90876 has much to be proud ofuo90876 has much to be proud ofuo90876 has much to be proud ofuo90876 has much to be proud ofuo90876 has much to be proud ofuo90876 has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by ulysses84 View Post
Best strategy is to keep the bank acc healthy since no worthy rtm WL.
Yes, more than half are super old MILFs. Big bombs.
Old 20-08-2020, 09:33 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by SMRTLTD View Post
Can refer to this.. Her sis has bigger headlights than her, apparently..
haha! bro SMRT, imagine taking two of them together
Old 20-08-2020, 09:43 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 384 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3374 / Power: 19
Marq has a reputation beyond reputeMarq has a reputation beyond reputeMarq has a reputation beyond reputeMarq has a reputation beyond reputeMarq has a reputation beyond reputeMarq has a reputation beyond reputeMarq has a reputation beyond reputeMarq has a reputation beyond reputeMarq has a reputation beyond reputeMarq has a reputation beyond reputeMarq has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by AwesomeGuy View Post

Someone just posted a FR on her, search for it

Waiting Power Recharge to Return
- esssinine, hamsapkwai, heng49, szczesny, oldboy69, kthan10, slicker69

Have up before
- danny888, Havanna Slicks, Socialsocial88, Rickey, WankJanice

- If I have yet to return your points, apologies, please PM me
Old 20-08-2020, 09:45 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 436 / Power: 22
xCumsterx is a living Saint! - you won't find betterxCumsterx is a living Saint! - you won't find betterxCumsterx is a living Saint! - you won't find betterxCumsterx is a living Saint! - you won't find betterxCumsterx is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by AwesomeGuy View Post

UTFSB pris 10 char

Fappy Hippo
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1