The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List
1998, AwesomeGuy, baboon, Bingbing, Chris, Coco, dudu, ejectjoy, exchange123, Franco_Barsei, georgemagnum, Joanne, Kopiosteve, max_priest, oshkosh, OshkoshV, Panda, sammy1978, Shakyywayy, SMRTLTD, stiffness, Testmonkeylah, tummybird

Old 15-08-2020, 10:00 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 44 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1378 / Power: 12
barrysteakfries has much to be proud ofbarrysteakfries has much to be proud ofbarrysteakfries has much to be proud ofbarrysteakfries has much to be proud ofbarrysteakfries has much to be proud ofbarrysteakfries has much to be proud ofbarrysteakfries has much to be proud ofbarrysteakfries has much to be proud ofbarrysteakfries has much to be proud ofbarrysteakfries has much to be proud of
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Newbietothis View Post
Hi bros, can i know if anyone tried her before? Been stalking this forum for awhile but havent heard anyone talking abt her?

Thanks in advance!

https://sglonelyguy.online/xing-chen-massage/
She and Eva are landmine..
Old 15-08-2020, 10:00 AM
Little Samster~

Quoted: 58 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 10820 / Power: 63
ShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Hi bros, can i know if anyone tried her before? Been stalking this forum for awhile but havent heard anyone talking abt her?

Thanks in advance!

Why dont u go try her lst? Afteralll just one session...

Eat, Sleep and Enjoy Massage

摸的时候是滑的,抱的时候是香的,吃的时候是甜的

I keep my dick safe to chiong for another day and not to end it today. Chiong safely!

Chionging is for life.. not chiong for the moment and regret

I have not hit round 2 for points exchange...not actively into points exchanging. Will return when i have time.

Do not reply my comments or pm me for locations if you are a CLONE account. ANTI-CLONES
Old 15-08-2020, 10:18 AM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -1 / Power: 0
Newbietothis is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

Quote:
Originally Posted by ShittyAss View Post
Why dont u go try her lst? Afteralll just one session...

Haha poor boy me will be going for the first time, was hoping that my first experience will not be a regrettable one. Thus hoping all the shifus can advice mah haha
Old 15-08-2020, 10:23 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 17 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1459 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2319 / Power: 8
Kopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by ShittyAss View Post
Seriously is there a need to keep comparing between MLs?]
This I must agree with you.

Especially always using those few girls to compare. They are really just minimum standard. Nothing really outstanding about them, that's why they were hardly even mentioned before.

Now they are the gold standard. Have our standards really dropped that much? Hahaha.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Delorean101 View Post
Because some of these girls are overhyped lately due to lack of real quality ML now and they can know it so can slack. In reality their overall service is nothing memorable. An Ran when she was Bella, created some hype in the beginning but died down fast. Xiao Yu? Not even on most people radar at all until now post CB suddenly popular. All because no competition. Have tried both of them when they just came, honestly nothing fantastic that make me want to rtm. They are not lousy, just ordinary. Even looks wise, to mae not the level of Song Song, Ting Bao, Zhu Zhu. Don't even need to mention Zhi Qing Ai la or Donna..
Also a post that really underscores the state of affairs.

I reckon its nice to mention them occasionally. But to put them on a pedestal day in and day out is just a little weird.

I'm all for making lemonade when I get lemons. But I wouldn't say it's the best drink in the world. Or always use it to compare it with other drinks.
Old 15-08-2020, 10:24 AM
Samster

Quoted: 12 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 49 / Power: 0
Hatakyo deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:

Thanks in advance!

I think it better you try it your self, as far as I know she is hard to book and for her you can do a advance search for this thread. Some of them say it a landmine and some say okay.

No one will tell you anything you have to try it at your own risk
Old 15-08-2020, 10:31 AM
Samster

Quoted: 124 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2335 / Power: 21
Franco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Franco_Barsei View Post
- Offer drink.
- Get feedback on air-con, massage etc.
- Don't fiddle with phone during session.

These things are so horribly simple to do, but seriously how many of them actually do all three during at least the first session?
That's why I said pickings are rather limited till these points, which should be par the course, are rare these days.
Old 15-08-2020, 10:43 AM
Samster

Quoted: 130 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 454 / Power: 6
Delorean101 is a glorious beacon of lightDelorean101 is a glorious beacon of lightDelorean101 is a glorious beacon of lightDelorean101 is a glorious beacon of lightDelorean101 is a glorious beacon of light
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kopiosteve View Post
This I must agree with you.

Especially always using those few girls to compare. They are really just minimum standard. Nothing really outstanding about them, that's why they were hardly even mentioned before.

Now they are the gold standard. Have our standards really dropped that much? Hahaha.

Also a post that really underscores the state of affairs.

I reckon its nice to mention them occasionally. But to put them on a pedestal day in and day out is just a little weird.
Spot on bro. I guess our point is not that we are annoyed with these same names keep popping up, more of we feel they didn't earn it yet. It's like sports when people keep trying to hype up the next Michael Jordan or Maradona when reality is far from it. Using these girls as a benchmarking creates the impression to the newer or casual bros that they are the standard to measure, which they are not imo. Further downsides is the girls know of their status in the forum and some exhibit undesirable service standards.

I have my issue with the JS clan hogging the discussion last year but at least I understand why they get lots of attention, full nude, great sensual, blowjob, basically comprehensive services. Compared to these recent hyped up girls? Not super pretty. Semi nude. Average sensual. OK handjob. Blow Job not even on menu. Its just undeserved fame to me. But well to each their own, not a rant, just wish some sanity will prevail before we crown these girls as the next big thing. Let them earn it, don't just give away the title so easily. I rest my case. Happy cheonging guys.
Old 15-08-2020, 10:51 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 17 Post(s)
Quoted: 1459 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2319 / Power: 8
Kopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:

I have my issue with the JS clan hogging the discussion last year but at least I understand why they get lots of attention, full nude, great sensual, blowjob, basically comprehensive services. Compared to these recent hyped up girls? Not super pretty. Semi nude. Average sensual. OK handjob. Blow Job not even on menu. Its just undeserved fame to me. But well to each their own, not a rant, just wish some sanity will prevail before we crown these girls as the next big thing. Let them earn it, don't just give away the title so easily. I rest my case. Happy cheonging guys.
Yes, and I'll be first to admit I'm guilty of waxing lyricals about the JS clan year. Because I was well and truly blown away by their level of service.

Also to echo your sentiments.. I too am not annoyed in the at least . I do rather enjoy all the banter and exchanges. But to glorify the same underwhelming girls every day is a tad overwhelming.

But yep, to each their own. Stay happy, stay horny, stay safe bros!
Old 15-08-2020, 10:56 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Tagged: 3 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1076 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3358 / Power: 11
SMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Angellover View Post
I agree with the young Rosamund Kwan reference
Seems legit.. Can somewhat see the similarities behind the blurred face..

Waiting for latest post: Lil'tempt, TwinTowers, lt0l0tl

PM me if I haven’t up you yet.
Old 15-08-2020, 10:57 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 436 / Power: 22
xCumsterx is a living Saint! - you won't find betterxCumsterx is a living Saint! - you won't find betterxCumsterx is a living Saint! - you won't find betterxCumsterx is a living Saint! - you won't find betterxCumsterx is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Everyone has his own mole, 给大家都有自己的。

I will text the new hyped up ladies and hope to secure an appt with the same attitude of buying lottery. If i really have urges i will go back to my regulars.

Hype in every arena piques the interest of potential users and makes people want to try or own the bragging rights of having experienced the hype before, thats fine. But proceed with minimal expectations to avoid disappointment.

肥肥永远自己的河马
Old 15-08-2020, 11:02 AM
Samster

Tagged: 3 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1076 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3358 / Power: 11
SMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by barrysteakfries View Post
Will you be changing your nick to QT lover?
Quite shiok can alternate between her and Fiona, provided the former finds a better place first lah..

Waiting for latest post: Lil'tempt, TwinTowers, lt0l0tl

PM me if I haven’t up you yet.
Old 15-08-2020, 11:08 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 436 / Power: 22
xCumsterx is a living Saint! - you won't find betterxCumsterx is a living Saint! - you won't find betterxCumsterx is a living Saint! - you won't find betterxCumsterx is a living Saint! - you won't find betterxCumsterx is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Small fish this weekend balek tidur... let the race begin for next week's advance booking...

Hippo strikes lottery x2
Old 15-08-2020, 11:27 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 219 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1292 / Power: 9
JasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hatakyo View Post
I think it better you try it your self, as far as I know she is hard to book and for her you can do a advance search for this thread. Some of them say it a landmine and some say okay.

No one will tell you anything you have to try it at your own risk
a.k.a. paying school fees
Old 15-08-2020, 11:32 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 219 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1292 / Power: 9
JasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud of

Quote:
Spot on bro. I guess our point is not that we are annoyed with these same names keep popping up, more of we feel they didn't earn it yet. It's like sports when people keep trying to hype up the next Michael Jordan or Maradona when reality is far from it. Using these girls as a benchmarking creates the impression to the newer or casual bros that they are the standard to measure, which they are not imo. Further downsides is the girls know of their status in the forum and some exhibit undesirable service standards.

In a different, some of these may even have to depart our shores early, not making enough to cover their costs, and swearing that they'll never come back to 这个鬼地方 again.
Old 15-08-2020, 11:39 AM
Samster

Quoted: 423 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4514 / Power: 20
ulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond repute

peaceful weekend with those frequently pop-up name delisted.😂
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1