The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List
1998, AwesomeGuy, baboon, Bingbing, Chris, Coco, dudu, ejectjoy, exchange123, Franco_Barsei, georgemagnum, Joanne, Kopiosteve, max_priest, oshkosh, OshkoshV, Panda, sammy1978, Shakyywayy, SMRTLTD, stiffness, Testmonkeylah, tummybird

Old 03-08-2020, 03:48 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 124 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2335 / Power: 21
Franco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond repute
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

The truth is that most of their customers don't even come here. That was why in the past, I witnessed a number of poor attitude ones still fully booked daily.

Anyway, I just think this forum is not a good conversation topic to engage them. Sometimes, they mentioned to me and I just entertained them for a while before shifting to the next topic.
Old 03-08-2020, 04:00 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Tagged: 3 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1077 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3364 / Power: 11
SMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by ohyeayea123 View Post
Went for a session with TT last week. Finally managed to book after 5-6 times of failing. Sensual wise, one of the best ever, that bbbj is really something. Easiest top 1-2 I’ve ever had.

Looks and body wise unfortunately were not top grade (if not would be perfect already), but most people would RTM just for that bbbj and cim.

Highly recommended!
Said before if she were a decade younger and slimmer, and took greater care of her outer appearance and body posture, she'd be so darn yummy..

But alas it is what is.. Her mammaries and mouth will suffice..

Waiting for latest post: Lil'tempt, TwinTowers, lt0l0tl

PM me if I haven’t up you yet.
Old 03-08-2020, 04:04 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 37 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 964 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2010 / Power: 10
derrickboy has a reputation beyond reputederrickboy has a reputation beyond reputederrickboy has a reputation beyond reputederrickboy has a reputation beyond reputederrickboy has a reputation beyond reputederrickboy has a reputation beyond reputederrickboy has a reputation beyond reputederrickboy has a reputation beyond reputederrickboy has a reputation beyond reputederrickboy has a reputation beyond reputederrickboy has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by loderunner View Post
Lucky when I newbie that time always read all the seniors post, burner number, never reveal my real name, everything also never reveal hahaha.
Basically got nothing to lose bah. If get lucky may not even need to continue doing this...

TMT
Old 03-08-2020, 04:06 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Tagged: 3 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1077 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3364 / Power: 11
SMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Firefly94 View Post
After xby rtc, and the current ml selection reduced, so a bit bored mah......
And then? You kp here also no use..

You want to taste VP's more popular girls you jolly well follow his protocol..

ML selection reduced doesn't mean don't have anyone worth trying out..

Mai jjww and contribute a bit by posting a FR or 2 lol..

Waiting for latest post: Lil'tempt, TwinTowers, lt0l0tl

PM me if I haven’t up you yet.
Old 03-08-2020, 04:07 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 51 / Power: 4
luckycole deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

[QUOTE=loderunner;20134371]Yup, that's the most impt rule of thumb. Everything is circumstantial, some of them are also victims of circumstances, but want to go out play cannot be soft hearted, confirm tio makan gao gao

Well said, to be fair, alot of people also try to get freebies from the ladies so they have to be wary of us too.
In such situations, I think just try not to cheat people or be cheated.
Just treat as transaction and don't think too much.
Old 03-08-2020, 04:15 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 436 / Power: 22
xCumsterx is a living Saint! - you won't find betterxCumsterx is a living Saint! - you won't find betterxCumsterx is a living Saint! - you won't find betterxCumsterx is a living Saint! - you won't find betterxCumsterx is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Talking Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Quote:
Originally Posted by GeylangWanderer View Post
Power la

You also power can tahan her love love interrogation. Some bros sure spill everything when their dick is in the loving hands of a attractive woman
I think i did quite well considering the fact that my kkj was kiap between her 2 meaty ass cheeks and she was rockin hard with a super sai nai voice begging me to spill the beans.

I aced her interrogation by not spilling the beans and my seeds.
Old 03-08-2020, 04:19 PM
Samster

Quoted: 44 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1378 / Power: 12
barrysteakfries has much to be proud ofbarrysteakfries has much to be proud ofbarrysteakfries has much to be proud ofbarrysteakfries has much to be proud ofbarrysteakfries has much to be proud ofbarrysteakfries has much to be proud ofbarrysteakfries has much to be proud ofbarrysteakfries has much to be proud ofbarrysteakfries has much to be proud ofbarrysteakfries has much to be proud of

Quote:
Don't need deep pocket if you know how to play your cards right, they will only expect your time, they will have other fools to give them the $$
Thanks bro, that is a very fresh perspective. Something which I can work on. Haha
Old 03-08-2020, 04:25 PM
Samster (PremiumD)

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 243 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2405 / Power: 18
Keima has a reputation beyond reputeKeima has a reputation beyond reputeKeima has a reputation beyond reputeKeima has a reputation beyond reputeKeima has a reputation beyond reputeKeima has a reputation beyond reputeKeima has a reputation beyond reputeKeima has a reputation beyond reputeKeima has a reputation beyond reputeKeima has a reputation beyond reputeKeima has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Lucky when I newbie that time always read all the seniors post, burner number, never reveal my real name, everything also never reveal hahaha.

Anyway, going back on target, thinking whether to commando Tao Zi or go back to my regular leh... So tempting
Think if you started reading this forum around 2017 there was a very infamous KC case that I shall not go into detail, but blew up this thread, so yeah you would have realized the dangers of being too open.

Most MLs, FLs know about this forum... the other day I called up a spa I never tried before and the counter lady asked how I got their contact "from Sammyboy arh?" she asked - a bro has been spreading their 'info' here via PM and they knew about it.

Lucky used my burner phone and decided not to try. Later heard a few bad things about the joint.

Last edited by Keima; 03-08-2020 at 04:37 PM.
Old 03-08-2020, 04:29 PM
Samster

Quoted: 140 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 665 / Power: 8
tenoclock123 is a splendid one to beholdtenoclock123 is a splendid one to beholdtenoclock123 is a splendid one to beholdtenoclock123 is a splendid one to beholdtenoclock123 is a splendid one to beholdtenoclock123 is a splendid one to behold

Anyone tried her before?

https://www.impmm4.com/girl.php?id=3626

Are any of the girls on this site legit actually, many of them seem too good to be true..
Old 03-08-2020, 05:28 PM
Samster

Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 67 / Power: 9
heartlock deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by Aftershave@8 View Post
Once, my notorious ML invited me for a boat trip. All I knew pre-trip was there would be a bunch of ladies. Turned out, it was the most nose-bleeding 4 hours of my life as all afternoon, one of the gals - Aini (whom I had not been in contact for a while then) - was parading her perky butt in-between sipping champagne! Still get a hard on now recalling that outing!
u really a lucky guy yet they more rich than us
Old 03-08-2020, 05:29 PM
Samster

any bro try taozi alr
Old 03-08-2020, 05:37 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by ShittyAss View Post
And u expect people to commando for u?
no lah.just passby see wat area she good
Old 03-08-2020, 06:49 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 202 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 19832 / Power: 28
Apollo has a reputation beyond reputeApollo has a reputation beyond reputeApollo has a reputation beyond reputeApollo has a reputation beyond reputeApollo has a reputation beyond reputeApollo has a reputation beyond reputeApollo has a reputation beyond reputeApollo has a reputation beyond reputeApollo has a reputation beyond reputeApollo has a reputation beyond reputeApollo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by madmax8888 View Post
Managed to get 1 hit from 3 requests today, Xue Er was first to respond, the other 2 nothing. I asked for BBBJ but she said due to current situation, cannot. Anyway, decided to go ahead. Her place is spacious, brownie points, and clean. Showered, massage (decent) and the deed. Had problem to relax when she started her HDLY. Nothing special until.she asked me to turn around and bbbj! , and switched to ride mode, lil bro grinded till buay tahan. Normally, not so fast! Better than real fxxk was what I told her. RTM? Yes
bro it is CIP simulation or real CIP up you enjoy

Retired. This nick is for takeover now, please pm me if you're keen
Old 03-08-2020, 06:56 PM
Little Samster~

Quoted: 58 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 10820 / Power: 63
ShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by heartlock View Post
no lah.just passby see wat area she good
But my reply is shooting to him as he said he is not the commando type....n he expect people to be commando ...hw selfish can he be?

Eat, Sleep and Enjoy Massage

摸的时候是滑的,抱的时候是香的,吃的时候是甜的

I keep my dick safe to chiong for another day and not to end it today. Chiong safely!

Chionging is for life.. not chiong for the moment and regret

I have not hit round 2 for points exchange...not actively into points exchanging. Will return when i have time.

Do not reply my comments or pm me for locations if you are a CLONE account. ANTI-CLONES
Old 03-08-2020, 07:32 PM
Samster

Quoted: 85 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 862 / Power: 7
GeylangWanderer is a splendid one to beholdGeylangWanderer is a splendid one to beholdGeylangWanderer is a splendid one to beholdGeylangWanderer is a splendid one to beholdGeylangWanderer is a splendid one to beholdGeylangWanderer is a splendid one to beholdGeylangWanderer is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by xCumsterx View Post
I think i did quite well considering the fact that my kkj was kiap between her 2 meaty ass cheeks and she was rockin hard with a super sai nai voice begging me to spill the beans.

I aced her interrogation by not spilling the beans and my seeds.
Shoik.... I also want to try this type of POW training

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1