The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List
1998, AwesomeGuy, baboon, Bingbing, Chris, Coco, dudu, ejectjoy, exchange123, Franco_Barsei, georgemagnum, Joanne, Kopiosteve, max_priest, oshkosh, OshkoshV, Panda, sammy1978, Shakyywayy, SMRTLTD, stiffness, Testmonkeylah, tummybird

Old 02-08-2020, 10:35 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 347 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2948 / Power: 10
mixmasternrv has a reputation beyond reputemixmasternrv has a reputation beyond reputemixmasternrv has a reputation beyond reputemixmasternrv has a reputation beyond reputemixmasternrv has a reputation beyond reputemixmasternrv has a reputation beyond reputemixmasternrv has a reputation beyond reputemixmasternrv has a reputation beyond reputemixmasternrv has a reputation beyond reputemixmasternrv has a reputation beyond reputemixmasternrv has a reputation beyond repute
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

My first visit to the Juagen Master LLJ or should I say her disciple.

Ok This must be a record 'cause I'm a sucker for punishment

Sent the message to LLJ and she replied and asked my preference time and some time later messaged to say I will be attended to by her disciple Lisa and that she's advise on the needful. Confirmed timing and finally sent address when I said it was my first time.

Location is easy to get to for public transport users and drivers - ample parking but you may need to wait during certain hours. But not quite straightforward to get to the shop.

Arrived early and could not find place.....there was another shop at the address. Thought I was in wrong place and went walkabout. Walked around a good 10 mins before I had the sense to msg and was told entrance to the place was in the BACK near the carpark. Already had bad vibes.

Found the place and greeted by chirpy receptionist - who asked if I had an appointment and did the safe entry and paid up with the obligatory details in the SPA/MP log. She said "oh Lisa" and ushered to decent cubicle (at least not simple curtain separations) and told to shower and wait.

Real shower stall and trappings and clean. Got over my hang up and sat on the massage bed in my towel and realised the door has a porthole-sized clear glass panel - so I guess definitely no hanky panky.

The same receptionist then walked in and asked me if I wanted the body massage or juagen. WTH....did I not specify that in my msg? Told her Juagen and she said ok and pulled over the tray of massage stuff and told me to lie on my back and whipped off my towel.

Wait was this Lisa? Could not tell. Stupidly did not ask. Too shell shocked to properly react and frankly was trying my best to understand her rapid fire Mandarin instructions as mine is rudimentary.

She asked me to raise my right leg and she slithered into position sitting upright at the foot of the bed, my legs splayed on her thighs, around her waist. She cinched the towel on my lardy belly and seemed a bit surprised that I was recently waxed. She also said I was clever to understand her and told me to relax as I was in good hands.

Literally - she had soft and dry warm hands and she felt and carressed my entire nether regions like a form of preamble before the main course. Then began the massage which in 1 word was AMAZING.

Mini-me has never experienced that much close contact TLC EVER! She was quite chatty asking about my age, background, urine flow, issues with mini-me etc. while all the while giving him a good work out that was nothing like the JG/prelude to a HJ that I have had from other MLs. I was concentrating on not blowing a load while at the same time answering her questions in a bad Mandarin.

As the treatment progressed, she pointed out the points of issue that were "blockages" and said LLJ could do something about them with her prostate treatment. She did not hard sell it and I told her I was not sure as this was my first session. For a good 45 mins, the non-stop massage elicited different responses in terms of turgidity, discomfort, and waves of pleasure from mini-me.

Each time he flagged from the small pain points she teased him back to full mast with light touches and egging on my groans with "Shufu-mah?" I've not lasted that long and not shot a load - ever.

Eventually she gave him an extended tease before wiping down the lotion/oil. LLJ showed up and was briefed on my issue. She gladly proffered her expertise and said she would be able to help with the blockages.

Would I like to try? I am a softie when such shit happens - I've bought more shit that I have no use for then stuff I need because I struggle to say "no".
So I gave in. Long story short - nope I do NOT like a finger in the ass. Longest minute I have had to endure before I told her "nope - that's enough". Did it have an effect strangely yes...1 of 2 pain spots eliminated. Do I recommend the prostate treatment - nope I don't.

What I heartily recommend is the Juagen. Had a session with my better half yesterday that surprised us both. Whether mentally or physically, the JG session seems to have induced some recovery of endurance and strong emissions. The couple of blasts caught me by surprise.

So was the Juagen session worth the $$? 10/10 Yes - I am scheduling a follow up this week - but no prodding of my ass please.

OBTW- curiosity made me want to visit LLJ - thanks to bro from here (who will remain anonymous) for the link to the contact.

Now I'd like to try Soda - but I understand there is a moratorium on the contact. Still PM me if you have the details and you will have my gratitude .
Old 02-08-2020, 10:47 PM
Samster

Quoted: 44 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1378 / Power: 12
barrysteakfries has much to be proud ofbarrysteakfries has much to be proud ofbarrysteakfries has much to be proud ofbarrysteakfries has much to be proud ofbarrysteakfries has much to be proud ofbarrysteakfries has much to be proud ofbarrysteakfries has much to be proud ofbarrysteakfries has much to be proud ofbarrysteakfries has much to be proud ofbarrysteakfries has much to be proud of

Thanks for the FR. I enjoy a good JG. But if dont release I will feel like hang in mid air. That feeling is really not good.
Old 02-08-2020, 11:07 PM
Samster

Quoted: 36 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1159 / Power: 16
unrealx262 has much to be proud ofunrealx262 has much to be proud ofunrealx262 has much to be proud ofunrealx262 has much to be proud ofunrealx262 has much to be proud ofunrealx262 has much to be proud ofunrealx262 has much to be proud ofunrealx262 has much to be proud ofunrealx262 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by heartlock View Post
got fake butt fj making or not?
bro, front fake love making grind, back fake love making grind. brain went emped finished me off with nuru sitting mok position while i cup her ass. man that breathing down my neck and nuru turning white stuff kinky stuff.
Old 02-08-2020, 11:11 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 463 / Power: 17
venomancer is a glorious beacon of lightvenomancer is a glorious beacon of lightvenomancer is a glorious beacon of lightvenomancer is a glorious beacon of lightvenomancer is a glorious beacon of light

Any bros care to share LLJ contact?

Best regards
Old 02-08-2020, 11:13 PM
Samster

Quoted: 54 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 260 / Power: 7
James67 is one of the Best!James67 is one of the Best!James67 is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by venomancer View Post
Any bros care to share LLJ contact?

Best regards

https://sbfsg.agency/showthread.php?t=636171&page=335
Old 02-08-2020, 11:15 PM
Samster

barrysteakfries has much to be proud ofbarrysteakfries has much to be proud ofbarrysteakfries has much to be proud ofbarrysteakfries has much to be proud ofbarrysteakfries has much to be proud ofbarrysteakfries has much to be proud ofbarrysteakfries has much to be proud ofbarrysteakfries has much to be proud ofbarrysteakfries has much to be proud ofbarrysteakfries has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by unrealx262 View Post
bro, front fake love making grind, back fake love making grind. brain went emped finished me off with nuru sitting mok position while i cup her ass. man that breathing down my neck and nuru turning white stuff kinky stuff.
Yeah Nat is the real deal! Do you ask her to put on her BDSM outfit and whip you?
Old 02-08-2020, 11:21 PM
Samster

Quoted: 11 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 482 / Power: 5
Rio2020 is a glorious beacon of lightRio2020 is a glorious beacon of lightRio2020 is a glorious beacon of lightRio2020 is a glorious beacon of lightRio2020 is a glorious beacon of light
Quote:
Originally Posted by hornyxiaoboy2 View Post
Yup want try her soon. So far no FR for her
If my memory serves me right,she had been here before working in MP.
Old 02-08-2020, 11:23 PM
Samster

Quoted: 11 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 482 / Power: 5
Rio2020 is a glorious beacon of lightRio2020 is a glorious beacon of lightRio2020 is a glorious beacon of lightRio2020 is a glorious beacon of lightRio2020 is a glorious beacon of light
Quote:
Originally Posted by hornyxiaoboy2 View Post
Anyone tried this lady, Kitty?

https://www.impmm4.com/girl.php?id=3690
Viet lady. MP.
Old 03-08-2020, 12:20 AM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 219 / Power: 12
royalhill is a Helpful and Caring Samsterroyalhill is a Helpful and Caring Samsterroyalhill is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Carrie is delisted from SLG. Has she RTC?
Old 03-08-2020, 12:24 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by royalhill View Post
Shifting house, but not sure if she is working in the interim.
Old 03-08-2020, 12:25 AM
Samster

Quoted: 184 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1977 / Power: 5
johnsmithzz1996 has a brilliant futurejohnsmithzz1996 has a brilliant futurejohnsmithzz1996 has a brilliant futurejohnsmithzz1996 has a brilliant futurejohnsmithzz1996 has a brilliant futurejohnsmithzz1996 has a brilliant futurejohnsmithzz1996 has a brilliant futurejohnsmithzz1996 has a brilliant futurejohnsmithzz1996 has a brilliant futurejohnsmithzz1996 has a brilliant futurejohnsmithzz1996 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by royalhill View Post
No bro, carrie is currently on a break haha, will return soon. How i know? cuz i wanted to book her too and she said will be taking a short break to settle some of her personal stuff.
Old 03-08-2020, 12:54 AM
Samster

Quoted: 101 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2167 / Power: 17
Aftershave@8 has a reputation beyond reputeAftershave@8 has a reputation beyond reputeAftershave@8 has a reputation beyond reputeAftershave@8 has a reputation beyond reputeAftershave@8 has a reputation beyond reputeAftershave@8 has a reputation beyond reputeAftershave@8 has a reputation beyond reputeAftershave@8 has a reputation beyond reputeAftershave@8 has a reputation beyond reputeAftershave@8 has a reputation beyond reputeAftershave@8 has a reputation beyond repute
Talking Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Quote:
Originally Posted by heartlock View Post
blurred still find yummy, good luck

Bro, just under two years ago, I took the risk to meet a new-arrival-then from the old Wolf site – photo: face-blurred but the massive jugs simply screamed "I'll breast-fuck you!"

At 2am, I arrived at a dodgy Geylang shophouse and was directed to the second floor, where she operated in one of the few partitioned rooms. Happily for me, she turned out to be a gem! Days later, she moved to a nice apartment in the central area. I was her regular till she left.

She was (IIRC) Ziqing from Wolf. I think most bros refer to her as Hebe
Old 03-08-2020, 01:04 AM
Samster

James67 is one of the Best!James67 is one of the Best!James67 is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by barrysteakfries View Post
Shifting house, but not sure if she is working in the interim.
Thanks for sharing.
Old 03-08-2020, 01:05 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by johnsmithzz1996 View Post
No bro, carrie is currently on a break haha, will return soon. How i know? cuz i wanted to book her too and she said will be taking a short break to settle some of her personal stuff.

Thanks for sharing too.
Old 03-08-2020, 01:17 AM
Samster

Quoted: 101 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2167 / Power: 17
Aftershave@8 has a reputation beyond reputeAftershave@8 has a reputation beyond reputeAftershave@8 has a reputation beyond reputeAftershave@8 has a reputation beyond reputeAftershave@8 has a reputation beyond reputeAftershave@8 has a reputation beyond reputeAftershave@8 has a reputation beyond reputeAftershave@8 has a reputation beyond reputeAftershave@8 has a reputation beyond reputeAftershave@8 has a reputation beyond reputeAftershave@8 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by SMRTLTD View Post
No Aini/Soda kar chng no talk!
Once, my notorious ML invited me for a boat trip. All I knew pre-trip was there would be a bunch of ladies. Turned out, it was the most nose-bleeding 4 hours of my life as all afternoon, one of the gals - Aini (whom I had not been in contact for a while then) - was parading her perky butt in-between sipping champagne! Still get a hard on now recalling that outing!
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1