The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List
1998, AwesomeGuy, baboon, Bingbing, Chris, Coco, dudu, ejectjoy, exchange123, Franco_Barsei, georgemagnum, Joanne, Kopiosteve, max_priest, oshkosh, OshkoshV, Panda, sammy1978, Shakyywayy, SMRTLTD, stiffness, Testmonkeylah, tummybird

Old 18-07-2020, 04:35 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Tagged: 3 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1077 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3364 / Power: 11
SMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond repute
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Quote:
Originally Posted by barrysteakfries View Post
Jiak kopi lui is the backend informing. The grunts will still come and check. Nope it was back operating the next day.
So this entire thing was swept clean in late 2012-2013 when Winnie came into power?

Waiting for latest post: Lil'tempt, TwinTowers, lt0l0tl

PM me if I haven’t up you yet.
Old 18-07-2020, 04:35 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 124 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2335 / Power: 21
Franco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond repute

I can write a much longer post, and that's considered TLDR by my standards. I can elaborate on all the points made and happy to take questions on them.

Alas, I can write thousands upon thousands of words in formal writing, but my storytelling isn't as good so my FRs aren't as exciting as those written by many here.
Old 18-07-2020, 04:36 PM
Samster

Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 44 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1378 / Power: 12
barrysteakfries has much to be proud ofbarrysteakfries has much to be proud ofbarrysteakfries has much to be proud ofbarrysteakfries has much to be proud ofbarrysteakfries has much to be proud ofbarrysteakfries has much to be proud ofbarrysteakfries has much to be proud ofbarrysteakfries has much to be proud ofbarrysteakfries has much to be proud ofbarrysteakfries has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by SMRTLTD View Post
So this entire thing was swept clean in late 2012-2013 when Winnie came into power?
It began when Xi was wiping out Bo Xilai's base. The whole thing triggered by a CCTV reporter who went undercover to DG to film all these sauna and KTV. Around 2014/2015 period.
Old 18-07-2020, 04:37 PM
Samster

barrysteakfries has much to be proud ofbarrysteakfries has much to be proud ofbarrysteakfries has much to be proud ofbarrysteakfries has much to be proud ofbarrysteakfries has much to be proud ofbarrysteakfries has much to be proud ofbarrysteakfries has much to be proud ofbarrysteakfries has much to be proud ofbarrysteakfries has much to be proud ofbarrysteakfries has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Franco_Barsei View Post
I can write a much longer post, and that's considered TLDR by my standards. I can elaborate on all the points made and happy to take questions on them.

Alas, I can write thousands upon thousands of words in formal writing, but my storytelling isn't as good so my FRs aren't as exciting as those written by many here.
I think u can write a unlocking manual.
Old 18-07-2020, 04:39 PM
Samster

Franco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
For a start, a pleasant first session will let you continue on a good note.
Old 18-07-2020, 04:39 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 345 / Power: 8
ww888 is one of the Best!ww888 is one of the Best!ww888 is one of the Best!ww888 is one of the Best!

I visited Vivi around Feb when she was operating in spa before the CB. Her massage was actually quite good and I planned to RTM. I guess now she has shifted the focus to sensual as a private operator.
Old 18-07-2020, 04:40 PM
Samster

SMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:

Good enough lah not as all of us managed to get an A in GP lol..

People will appreciate your effort to make time from your schedule to write up such stuff for those who just got into this game..

Old 18-07-2020, 04:44 PM
Samster

Quote:
It began when Xi was wiping out Bo Xilai's base. The whole thing triggered by a CCTV reporter who went undercover to DG to film all these sauna and KTV. Around 2014/2015 period.
Oh I see.. Wah this reporter damn cb and extra one sial..

Confirm all the hardcore chiongsters will go after that snitch's head after that lol..

Old 18-07-2020, 04:45 PM
Samster

Quote:
Good enough lah not as all of us managed to get an A in GP lol..

People will appreciate your effort to make time from your schedule to write up such stuff for those who just got into this game..
Yup, that post is a 101 for those still not familiar with this game.
Old 18-07-2020, 04:46 PM
Samster

Quoted: 54 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 260 / Power: 7
James67 is one of the Best!James67 is one of the Best!James67 is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrFuck View Post
any bro tried xin xin recently? heard she has gone back already, and trying to get her service.

https://www.impmm3.com/girl.php?id=3595

She'd have RTC. Can't contact her. And she deleted me on WC lately.
Old 18-07-2020, 04:50 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 435 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3764 / Power: 19
Ahh_Boi has a reputation beyond reputeAhh_Boi has a reputation beyond reputeAhh_Boi has a reputation beyond reputeAhh_Boi has a reputation beyond reputeAhh_Boi has a reputation beyond reputeAhh_Boi has a reputation beyond reputeAhh_Boi has a reputation beyond reputeAhh_Boi has a reputation beyond reputeAhh_Boi has a reputation beyond reputeAhh_Boi has a reputation beyond reputeAhh_Boi has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
The entire ops was shut down after that? At that time the police don't jiak kopi lui one arh?
Entire ops was shut down only after the big sweep by Xi Dada. These "normal" raid mostly is for show nia. If the police don't jiak kopi lui, how you think the establishment will get info and evacuate.

Quote:
Wah knn all the sexy xmm lined up for you to pick..
Those big KTV joints with 花街 even more. Normal KTV is mummy bring girls in for you to choose. 花街 is a big area whereby all the girls stand there and you just walk around look see look see and pick. My first time there I was totally lost trying to pick girls out of hundreds of them

Something like below:
https://imgur.com/GkXHq5t
https://imgur.com/7prEIQD
https://imgur.com/lARflm6

本人相貌丑陋,三岁习武,七岁学文,上知天文地理,下知鸡毛蒜皮,
每外出行走,常引帅哥回头,美女跳楼,心地善良,和蔼可亲,
乐于助人,乐善好施不可枚舉,其优点多得有如滔滔江水
连绵不绝,又如黃河泛滥一发而不可收拾,实乃旷世奇才。

人在新加坡, 心在常平

中国美女那么多,可惜我人在新加坡
Old 18-07-2020, 04:50 PM
Samster

Quote:
For this, I also cannot stress enough the importance of first-mover advantage, but admittedly this is hard to attain. Need some luck.
Old 18-07-2020, 04:55 PM
Samster

Quote:
For this, I also cannot stress enough the importance of first-mover advantage, but admittedly this is hard to attain. Need some luck.
Yes I agree. This one really have to go with the flow, read the subtle signs and take initiative when the opportunity presents itself. Its more an art than science.
Old 18-07-2020, 04:57 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ahh_Boi View Post
Those big KTV joints with 花街 even more. Normal KTV is mummy bring girls in for you to choose. 花街 is a big area whereby all the girls stand there and you just walk around look see look see and pick. My first time there I was totally lost trying to pick girls out of hundreds of them
Then those S-Class and really chio ones won't join the muster parade?

All will be reserved for those rich and elite VVIPs?

Old 18-07-2020, 04:59 PM
Samster

Quote:
Yes I agree. This one really have to go with the flow, read the subtle signs and take initiative when the opportunity presents itself. Its more an art than science.
From Wiki:

"First-mover advantage is the advantage gained by the initial ("first-moving") significant occupant of a market segment. First-mover advantage may be gained by technological leadership, or early purchase of resources.

A market participant has first-mover advantage if it is the first entrant and gains a competitive advantage through control of resources.[1] With this advantage, first-movers can be rewarded with huge profit margins and a monopoly-like status."

Maybe not an exact analogy, but you get the idea...
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1