The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List
1998, AwesomeGuy, baboon, Bingbing, Chris, Coco, dudu, ejectjoy, exchange123, Franco_Barsei, georgemagnum, Joanne, Kopiosteve, max_priest, oshkosh, OshkoshV, Panda, sammy1978, Shakyywayy, SMRTLTD, stiffness, Testmonkeylah, tummybird

Old 17-07-2020, 06:57 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 271 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1625 / Power: 22
supershaft has a brilliant futuresupershaft has a brilliant futuresupershaft has a brilliant futuresupershaft has a brilliant futuresupershaft has a brilliant futuresupershaft has a brilliant futuresupershaft has a brilliant futuresupershaft has a brilliant futuresupershaft has a brilliant futuresupershaft has a brilliant futuresupershaft has a brilliant future
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Quote:
Originally Posted by nemo_ng View Post
https://sglonelyguys.live/xiao-yu-massage/

Enjoyed another session with Xiao Yu over the long weekend. This second repeat visit yeilds better chemistry and intimacy with her than the first.

I didn't bother laying face down for the massage. She got the hint and started her playful teasing immediately. Her handling of my manhood while nibbling my nipples were most enjoyable. She was wearing a half cut t-shirt and her nipples were poking against the fabric. The shirt did a terrible job of hidding her breasts. Sitting astride on my right leg, stroking me, biting her lower lip and with that aroused stare looking down at me were too muich for me. I quickly switchted position with her and began my assault on her melons. She dutifully took off the shirt. My kisses were all over her boobs while my right hand was busy caressing her exposed body. Sadly, the exploration down to southern territory wasn't that fruitful. I like her hand skill but it was not sufficient to make me explode. Have to give her credit for persistency, she was patient in exploring different techniques to bring me to higher excitement.

With some time left after showering, she asked me to sit down and gave me a good head and neck massage. It was torturous. She moved to my front and pressed on my temple. Her now covered boobs in the half cut t-shirt were swaying again infront of me. I automatically reached out and grab her butts while burying my face in those twin peaks. She reached down with her hand, went inside my underwear and stroke my manhood again. Suddenly, she playfully stepped away and said we better stop. Alas my time was running out. That left me hanging feeling was too much... She giggled and promised to contunue at my next visit. I suspect that's her tactic of luring me back.

I have a better look at Xiao Yu this round. She is a petite lady with good sharp features on her oval shaped face. She does remind me of the korean actress that acted with Jacky Chan in a movie many years back.

She will be my regulars for now. I usually only shortlist those ML that are at least 160cm but with all the nice reviews on 157cm Carrie, I will find time to visit her after the craze on her has died down abit.

Happy cheaonging!! Stay safe.
bo jerk off rather skip.. waste time n money
Old 17-07-2020, 07:06 PM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 47 / Power: 0
althalus777 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hi anyone knows if going her place need to do safeentry thingy or reg ic?
Since its hotel, or can sneak in ?

https://sglonelyguys.live/xiao-qing-massage/
Old 17-07-2020, 07:17 PM
Samster

Quoted: 44 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1378 / Power: 12
barrysteakfries has much to be proud ofbarrysteakfries has much to be proud ofbarrysteakfries has much to be proud ofbarrysteakfries has much to be proud ofbarrysteakfries has much to be proud ofbarrysteakfries has much to be proud ofbarrysteakfries has much to be proud ofbarrysteakfries has much to be proud ofbarrysteakfries has much to be proud ofbarrysteakfries has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by althalus777 View Post
Hi anyone knows if going her place need to do safeentry thingy or reg ic?
Since its hotel, or can sneak in ?

https://sglonelyguys.live/xiao-qing-massage/
Why u all so scared safeentry ah? You are some well known public figure?
Old 17-07-2020, 07:18 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 435 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3764 / Power: 19
Ahh_Boi has a reputation beyond reputeAhh_Boi has a reputation beyond reputeAhh_Boi has a reputation beyond reputeAhh_Boi has a reputation beyond reputeAhh_Boi has a reputation beyond reputeAhh_Boi has a reputation beyond reputeAhh_Boi has a reputation beyond reputeAhh_Boi has a reputation beyond reputeAhh_Boi has a reputation beyond reputeAhh_Boi has a reputation beyond reputeAhh_Boi has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by barrysteakfries View Post
Ya exactly. When you see everybody around eat already and tell you super delicious.
Actually I won't say she is super delicious.... If you have access to XE, TT or Nat, you not missing much.

MF for Carrie (This is my own personal view and experience)

Location wise it's a bit inconvenient for foot soldier, quite a distance from MRT, so unless you heng heng like me have a direct bus.

Looks wise not those super chio bu, but won't reject. Especially if you like those cute cute happy go lucky character. Session with her is fun and full of laughter type. And she's very chatty when you hit the right topic, almost have to stop her when sensual started. lol

When session starts, she won't look at HP even tho it keeps ringing...... It's almost like music liao lol

Sensual is where she score, even tho I feel XE and Nat is still a notch higher. She starts from your back then to the front then doggy. Zhut zhut here zhut zhut there, you get the idea.

Opt for BJ, and she's very hardworking on this. But somehow not sure if she's too tired or somehow the rhythm is off, I definitely feel TT and XE is much better at this. I took quite sometime but she never gave up and says I'm not allow to go until I release so plus point for her here.

Overall I would say it's a very good session.

RTM? Maybe if TT rtc ba. I feel more comfortable with TT. And she just got her Visa extended for a month. Hopefully her 1 yr extension can go through subsequently.

本人相貌丑陋,三岁习武,七岁学文,上知天文地理,下知鸡毛蒜皮,
每外出行走,常引帅哥回头,美女跳楼,心地善良,和蔼可亲,
乐于助人,乐善好施不可枚舉,其优点多得有如滔滔江水
连绵不绝,又如黃河泛滥一发而不可收拾,实乃旷世奇才。

人在新加坡, 心在常平

中国美女那么多,可惜我人在新加坡
Old 17-07-2020, 07:22 PM
Samster

Quoted: 44 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1378 / Power: 12
barrysteakfries has much to be proud ofbarrysteakfries has much to be proud ofbarrysteakfries has much to be proud ofbarrysteakfries has much to be proud ofbarrysteakfries has much to be proud ofbarrysteakfries has much to be proud ofbarrysteakfries has much to be proud ofbarrysteakfries has much to be proud ofbarrysteakfries has much to be proud ofbarrysteakfries has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ahh_Boi View Post
Actually I won't say she is super delicious.... If you have access to XE, TT or Nat, you not missing much.
Thanks I dont feel so bad about missing out now.
Old 17-07-2020, 07:23 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 212 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1617 / Power: 20
Special Spawner has a brilliant futureSpecial Spawner has a brilliant futureSpecial Spawner has a brilliant futureSpecial Spawner has a brilliant futureSpecial Spawner has a brilliant futureSpecial Spawner has a brilliant futureSpecial Spawner has a brilliant futureSpecial Spawner has a brilliant futureSpecial Spawner has a brilliant futureSpecial Spawner has a brilliant futureSpecial Spawner has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Creative1983 View Post
Bro.. Sorry to ask.. which Coco ah? i see SLG got a few sia~~~ hahah
https://sglonelyguys.live/massage-co-co/

This one bro
Old 17-07-2020, 07:32 PM
Samster

Tagged: 3 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1077 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3364 / Power: 11
SMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Special Spawner View Post
I am old but not that old bro, looks 40. with a really well-endowed jewel.
Okay.. I was thinking she'd prefer to pop the question to the younger punters lol..

Now that you bring in your kkj size it could be a possibility she'd rather not do such customers coz scared her 妹妹 pain..

But man this whole thing must be eating you up inside.. I highly suggest you ask and hear it directly from the horse's mouth in your next RTM..

Waiting for latest post: Lil'tempt, TwinTowers, lt0l0tl

PM me if I haven’t up you yet.
Old 17-07-2020, 07:35 PM
Samster

SMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Franco_Barsei View Post
Her physical bits not even near Aila's standards, it seems... so don't understand...
You are looking at things from a narrow perspective.. Must consider the whole situation as well, rather than solely equate a ML's physical appearance with the difficulty of booking lol..

Old 17-07-2020, 07:41 PM
Samster

Quote:
If you have access to XE, TT or Nat
A bit unfair to her coz the above 3 already seasoned liao..

Nonetheless everyone's perspective will always be different.. Vardy recently said XE only edges her marginally for him.. I slightly prefer Carrie's BJ to XE's..

Anyway her high GFE and service oriented style should be hard to argue against..

Old 17-07-2020, 07:43 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by supershaft View Post
bo jerk off rather skip.. waste time n money
Brudder Aini stark naked in heels while chasing her around her apartment ai mai?

What would you give to be in that situation right now?

Old 17-07-2020, 07:45 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1 / Power: 0
Dino2401 is Cool - loads of Potential
Quote:

MF for Carrie (This is my own personal view and experience)

Location wise it's a bit inconvenient for foot soldier, quite a distance from MRT, so unless you heng heng like me have a direct bus.

Looks wise not those super chio bu, but won't reject. Especially if you like those cute cute happy go lucky character. Session with her is fun and full of laughter type. And she's very chatty when you hit the right topic, almost have to stop her when sensual started. lol

When session starts, she won't look at HP even tho it keeps ringing...... It's almost like music liao lol

Sensual is where she score, even tho I feel XE and Nat is still a notch higher. She starts from your back then to the front then doggy. Zhut zhut here zhut zhut there, you get the idea.

Opt for BJ, and she's very hardworking on this. But somehow not sure if she's too tired or somehow the rhythm is off, I definitely feel TT and XE is much better at this. I took quite sometime but she never gave up and says I'm not allow to go until I release so plus point for her here.

Overall I would say it's a very good session.

RTM? Maybe if TT rtc ba. I feel more comfortable with TT. And she just got her Visa extended for a month. Hopefully her 1 yr extension can go through subsequently.

Which Nat are you talking about?
Old 17-07-2020, 07:48 PM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 47 / Power: 0
althalus777 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Why u all so scared safeentry ah? You are some well known public figure?
If youre married or attached of coz you try put loose ends out right? And please dont start on the wan chiong then dont scare thing.

If you like to go anywhere annoucing yourself, thrn by all means then you do you. Its your life.

I like to be descreet. If it doesnt suit then ill forget it. I do me. Its my life
Old 17-07-2020, 07:50 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 435 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3764 / Power: 19
Ahh_Boi has a reputation beyond reputeAhh_Boi has a reputation beyond reputeAhh_Boi has a reputation beyond reputeAhh_Boi has a reputation beyond reputeAhh_Boi has a reputation beyond reputeAhh_Boi has a reputation beyond reputeAhh_Boi has a reputation beyond reputeAhh_Boi has a reputation beyond reputeAhh_Boi has a reputation beyond reputeAhh_Boi has a reputation beyond reputeAhh_Boi has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by SMRTLTD View Post
A bit unfair to her coz the above 3 already seasoned liao..

Nonetheless everyone's perspective will always be different.. Vardy recently said XE only edges her marginally for him.. I slightly prefer Carrie's BJ to XE's..

Anyway her high GFE and service oriented style should be hard to argue against..
But hor, Seasoned = Stale. As the saying goes, 女人就像海鲜,越新鲜越好吃。

That's why I put big big my own personal view mah. haha

But ya, very service oriented style and very hardworking. I never say it's a bad session leh, and she's on par with the other 3 老油条。

GFE wise i feel the other 3 suit me better as i old unkle, Carrie suits u young guys more.

AND I'm trying to comfort Barry leh! why u like this lol

本人相貌丑陋,三岁习武,七岁学文,上知天文地理,下知鸡毛蒜皮,
每外出行走,常引帅哥回头,美女跳楼,心地善良,和蔼可亲,
乐于助人,乐善好施不可枚舉,其优点多得有如滔滔江水
连绵不绝,又如黃河泛滥一发而不可收拾,实乃旷世奇才。

人在新加坡, 心在常平

中国美女那么多,可惜我人在新加坡

Last edited by Ahh_Boi; 17-07-2020 at 08:02 PM.
Old 17-07-2020, 07:51 PM
Samster

Quoted: 23 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 426 / Power: 8
Ahau is a living Saint! - you won't find betterAhau is a living Saint! - you won't find betterAhau is a living Saint! - you won't find betterAhau is a living Saint! - you won't find betterAhau is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
You all dont kaobei. Got one day I text her every hour, no a single fucking reply.
no wonder the other girl was pissed off when kena spammed to confirmed if it was her or not
Old 17-07-2020, 07:56 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 326 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2260 / Power: 17
whoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond repute

Been sometime nvr chiong due situation.
Buay tahan, tried to get Carrie no luck. Also want to see for myself if she's Vivi.
Moved on and since i was ard central area pick choose and got jia jia.
https://sglonelyguys.live/jiajia-massage/

Transaction waa smooth plus saw 1 bro review seems not bad, not good but just try out and experience for myself.

My review on her will be simple...don't waste ur time and money.
To me, massage and sensual totally cmi.
End of story and chill back till who knows till good MLs come along the way.
Have a good weekend and stay safe, all.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1