The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List
1998, AwesomeGuy, baboon, Bingbing, Chris, Coco, dudu, ejectjoy, exchange123, Franco_Barsei, georgemagnum, Joanne, Kopiosteve, max_priest, oshkosh, OshkoshV, Panda, sammy1978, Shakyywayy, SMRTLTD, stiffness, Testmonkeylah, tummybird

Old 09-07-2020, 11:51 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 124 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2335 / Power: 21
Franco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond repute
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Transcend limits lah, why push nia
Old 10-07-2020, 12:29 AM
Samster

Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 131 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1037 / Power: 12
uo90876 has much to be proud ofuo90876 has much to be proud ofuo90876 has much to be proud ofuo90876 has much to be proud ofuo90876 has much to be proud ofuo90876 has much to be proud ofuo90876 has much to be proud ofuo90876 has much to be proud of

With all the talk of BBBJ.. I haven't had a good BBBJ in ages. I think the last great one was gym girl.. XE I went once but never returned and not so much interests in TT. I miss a good BBBJ. Mimi comes to mind.
Old 10-07-2020, 12:41 AM
Samster

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 292 / Power: 12
AztecM is one of the Best!AztecM is one of the Best!AztecM is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by uo90876 View Post
With all the talk of BBBJ.. I haven't had a good BBBJ in ages. I think the last great one was gym girl.. XE I went once but never returned and not so much interests in TT. I miss a good BBBJ. Mimi comes to mind.
XE is good.....

But few years back had one by the name of ye zi

Actually just bbbj and release by stroking but the blow was so good I accidentally released in her mouth
Old 10-07-2020, 01:32 AM
Samster

Quoted: 346 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2948 / Power: 10
mixmasternrv has a reputation beyond reputemixmasternrv has a reputation beyond reputemixmasternrv has a reputation beyond reputemixmasternrv has a reputation beyond reputemixmasternrv has a reputation beyond reputemixmasternrv has a reputation beyond reputemixmasternrv has a reputation beyond reputemixmasternrv has a reputation beyond reputemixmasternrv has a reputation beyond reputemixmasternrv has a reputation beyond reputemixmasternrv has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
You had to bring up MiMi, that woman was dedicated to her craft. It was a personal affront to her if she could not get you off twice and for me she still is the only one who could accomplish that
Old 10-07-2020, 01:47 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Tagged: 4 Thread(s)
Quoted: 423 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4753 / Power: 19
Tom666 has a reputation beyond reputeTom666 has a reputation beyond reputeTom666 has a reputation beyond reputeTom666 has a reputation beyond reputeTom666 has a reputation beyond reputeTom666 has a reputation beyond reputeTom666 has a reputation beyond reputeTom666 has a reputation beyond reputeTom666 has a reputation beyond reputeTom666 has a reputation beyond reputeTom666 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by barrysteakfries View Post
Tang Tang seems ti be mostly free after 8pm. She always offer me that time slot.
Actually quite a few ML offer that timing.
Guess most of us only "OT" till 8pm and need to book in after that.
Old 10-07-2020, 01:51 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4514 / Power: 20
ulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Best bbbj probably are those that happen when u least expected.
Old 10-07-2020, 01:54 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Tagged: 4 Thread(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4753 / Power: 19
Tom666 has a reputation beyond reputeTom666 has a reputation beyond reputeTom666 has a reputation beyond reputeTom666 has a reputation beyond reputeTom666 has a reputation beyond reputeTom666 has a reputation beyond reputeTom666 has a reputation beyond reputeTom666 has a reputation beyond reputeTom666 has a reputation beyond reputeTom666 has a reputation beyond reputeTom666 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by pykrete View Post
Tried Tina yesterday, quite a pleasant experience.

Location: Convenient for most. A familiar place but unfortunately relatively run down compared to the other properties I visited in the area previously.

Appearance: Pretty face, sharp features, ample boobs (probably larger Bs) with fun-sized nipples. She has slightly meatier hips which make for better hugging.

Massage: Plenty of room for improvement as she is rather new, missed a few of the usual spots. She does try to put in strength so I give her credit for that.

Sensual: Semi nude. Didn't try to roam south as I was too busy playing with her nipples. Got a thorough licking all over before she started on the HJ. Lay around to tcss after the deed.

Read a few pages back and I'd have to say this: Lili set such a high standard in terms of looks and overall experience sans massage that I feel it is slightly unfair to compare Tina to her - she'd be squarely beaten in every aspect except for the massage. Most MLs would really.

Judging her on her own merits, I feel Tina is a strong choice for anyone looking for a pretty ML with decent tits, light-hearted conversation and sensual with a healthy amount of GFE. Will RTM after a break.
Did you get a head and facial massage? I would say she is very good at that if there is enough time.
For her body frame and skinny arms, she do pack some good strength in massage. Guess with more practice, the experience will greatly improved!
Old 10-07-2020, 08:45 AM
Samster

Quoted: 44 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1378 / Power: 12
barrysteakfries has much to be proud ofbarrysteakfries has much to be proud ofbarrysteakfries has much to be proud ofbarrysteakfries has much to be proud ofbarrysteakfries has much to be proud ofbarrysteakfries has much to be proud ofbarrysteakfries has much to be proud ofbarrysteakfries has much to be proud ofbarrysteakfries has much to be proud ofbarrysteakfries has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tom666 View Post
Actually quite a few ML offer that timing.
Guess most of us only "OT" till 8pm and need to book in after that.
Lol bro that was funny. Totally agree. OT beyond that OC will get suspicious.
Old 10-07-2020, 09:00 AM
Samster

barrysteakfries has much to be proud ofbarrysteakfries has much to be proud ofbarrysteakfries has much to be proud ofbarrysteakfries has much to be proud ofbarrysteakfries has much to be proud ofbarrysteakfries has much to be proud ofbarrysteakfries has much to be proud ofbarrysteakfries has much to be proud ofbarrysteakfries has much to be proud ofbarrysteakfries has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by mixmasternrv View Post
You had to bring up MiMi, that woman was dedicated to her craft. It was a personal affront to her if she could not get you off twice and for me she still is the only one who could accomplish that
I miss my mimi too. Managed to catch her on her last day here. She said she plans to come back, hope that plan hasn't changed.
Old 10-07-2020, 05:24 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 51 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1355 / Power: 10
GeylangSamster has much to be proud ofGeylangSamster has much to be proud ofGeylangSamster has much to be proud ofGeylangSamster has much to be proud ofGeylangSamster has much to be proud ofGeylangSamster has much to be proud ofGeylangSamster has much to be proud ofGeylangSamster has much to be proud ofGeylangSamster has much to be proud ofGeylangSamster has much to be proud of

No post since Barry’s post at 9am.

Bros here went:

1) voting
2) in the arms of ML
3) having their dicks stroked by MLs
4) stay at home and be good man

Choose one
Old 10-07-2020, 05:31 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by GeylangSamster View Post
No post since Barry’s post at 9am.

Bros here went:

1) voting
2) in the arms of ML
3) having their dicks stroked by MLs
4) stay at home and be good man

Choose one
1,2,3 and 4 for me. Haha
Old 10-07-2020, 05:33 PM
Samster

Franco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond repute

Good family man for this long weekend hahaha
Old 10-07-2020, 05:41 PM
Samster

GeylangSamster has much to be proud ofGeylangSamster has much to be proud ofGeylangSamster has much to be proud ofGeylangSamster has much to be proud ofGeylangSamster has much to be proud ofGeylangSamster has much to be proud ofGeylangSamster has much to be proud ofGeylangSamster has much to be proud ofGeylangSamster has much to be proud ofGeylangSamster has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by barrysteakfries View Post
1,2,3 and 4 for me. Haha
Barry is literally everywhere
Old 10-07-2020, 05:42 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Franco_Barsei View Post
Good family man for this long weekend hahaha
Nice family man.
Especially when you have your fixed already
Old 10-07-2020, 05:53 PM
Samster

Haha I always find WLs on weekdays. Enjoy the long weekend, bros.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1