The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List
1998, AwesomeGuy, baboon, Bingbing, Chris, Coco, dudu, ejectjoy, exchange123, Franco_Barsei, georgemagnum, Joanne, Kopiosteve, max_priest, oshkosh, OshkoshV, Panda, sammy1978, Shakyywayy, SMRTLTD, stiffness, Testmonkeylah, tummybird

Old 14-04-2020, 11:29 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 69 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1440 / Power: 12
Blu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud of
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

SGL list shrink till like 20-30% left. Wah seh. a lot gone offline liao.

Last edited by Blu3; 14-04-2020 at 12:08 PM.
Old 14-04-2020, 02:33 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1896 / Power: 13
baotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blu3 View Post
service reserved exclusively for those without brains or big balls
Old 14-04-2020, 02:58 PM
Little Samster~

Quoted: 58 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 10820 / Power: 63
ShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Who will wana continue paying online ads fees to their okt?

Soon big boss sam income also affected..

Eat, Sleep and Enjoy Massage

摸的时候是滑的,抱的时候是香的,吃的时候是甜的

I keep my dick safe to chiong for another day and not to end it today. Chiong safely!

Chionging is for life.. not chiong for the moment and regret

I have not hit round 2 for points exchange...not actively into points exchanging. Will return when i have time.

Do not reply my comments or pm me for locations if you are a CLONE account. ANTI-CLONES
Old 14-04-2020, 03:35 PM
Samster

Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3304 / Power: 21
stiffness has a reputation beyond reputestiffness has a reputation beyond reputestiffness has a reputation beyond reputestiffness has a reputation beyond reputestiffness has a reputation beyond reputestiffness has a reputation beyond reputestiffness has a reputation beyond reputestiffness has a reputation beyond reputestiffness has a reputation beyond reputestiffness has a reputation beyond reputestiffness has a reputation beyond repute

Condos and private estates are on a witch hunt to see who is flouting the law, and now they can call NEA and police to spotcheck specific units that have a high traffic flow. If the ML/FL is still serving customers, both are illegally committing a crime under the new COVID law. This is different from non-COVID situation where only the ML/FL is breaking the law.

BCA has just issued an advisory to all MCSTs to begin reporting on any suspicious activities: https://www1.bca.gov.sg/docs/default...roprietors.pdf

Remember that it is now acknowledged that a person can show NO symptoms and is still spreading the virus by talking, exchanging fluids (kissing, BBBJs, licking etc), on surfaces. Once you're infected, your employer will know about it, not just family and of course media.

I honestly don't know how big the media will play up this if someone is caught but politically they will want to use this as an excuse to come down hard.

I have a horrible back ache from sitting in front of computer all day on video calls and seriously need a good massage but even that is not an option now. We just have to stay safe for everyone. The next step if we continue to ignore the law is a full blown lockdown and I won't be surprised if this happens if we get covidiots who continue to think that they can behave as per normal.

Last edited by stiffness; 14-04-2020 at 04:26 PM.
Old 14-04-2020, 04:29 PM
Samster

Quoted: 23 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 426 / Power: 8
Ahau is a living Saint! - you won't find betterAhau is a living Saint! - you won't find betterAhau is a living Saint! - you won't find betterAhau is a living Saint! - you won't find betterAhau is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by stiffness View Post
Condos and private estates are on a witch hunt to see who is flouting the law, and now they can call NEA and police to spotcheck specific units that have a high traffic flow. If the ML/FL is still serving customers, both are illegally committing a crime under the new COVID law. This is different from non-COVID situation where only the ML/FL is breaking the law.

BCA has just issued an advisory to all MCSTs to begin reporting on any suspicious activities: https://www1.bca.gov.sg/docs/default...roprietors.pdf

Remember that it is now acknowledged that a person can show NO symptoms and is still spreading the virus by talking, exchanging fluids (kissing, BBBJs, licking etc), on surfaces. Once you're infected, your employer will know about it, not just family and of course media.

I honestly don't know how big the media will play up this if someone is caught but politically they will want to use this as an excuse to come down hard.

I have a horrible back ache from sitting in front of computer all day on video calls and seriously need a good massage but even that is not an option now. We just have to stay safe for everyone. The next step if we continue to ignore the law is a full blown lockdown and I won't be surprised if this happens if we get covidiots who continue to think that they can behave as per normal.
lol and i'm not surprised this days some ppl still asking link, why no reply message, what's her ctc lol later found out that person went to find other girl during CB period lol spreading virus everywhere
Old 14-04-2020, 07:10 PM
Samster

baotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by rahl View Post
It no longer matters what one's individual risk profile is anymore. I hope all those cheonging now and all FLs and MLs who accept them get caught and get their just desserts.

They are only prolonging the CB for everyone else.
Can't wait to see one getting arrested and have his face on the papers
Old 14-04-2020, 07:12 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kopiosteve View Post
Hahaha the trouble with the barking dog is that it will eventually leave when ignore. It goes to another neighbourhood, it gets ignored, it leaves that neighbourhood and wanders back here again. Lol
because there is always people who indulge and covidiot who thinks they are God mode
Old 14-04-2020, 07:13 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ahh_Boi View Post
Except that the "control" will be gone immediately once this is over.
but it may not as active as before....humans are creatures of habit and if this is really a prolong ordeal, they eventually get used to it
Old 14-04-2020, 07:14 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by heartlock View Post
the barking dog just want to be safe himself thought so nice think for ppls.
who know the barking himself run around anywhere but scare ppls join in the crowd
It's true. Cheapskate won't understand
Old 14-04-2020, 07:23 PM
Samster

Quoted: 20 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3665 / Power: 23
rahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
The fact SLG is even still up. Am I right most other stables have gone offline? I can't open their websites for some reason.

I normally won't wish ill on any stable, but SLG have lost any credibility to me.
Old 14-04-2020, 08:28 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 69 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1440 / Power: 12
Blu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud of
Quote:
The fact SLG is even still up. Am I right most other stables have gone offline? I can't open their websites for some reason.

I normally won't wish ill on any stable, but SLG have lost any credibility to me.
Yah agreed. Trust own judgement these days rather than any stables. Guess the MLs also don't want any unnecessary cost or unwanted attention.

Now best thing is to stay off this hobby for a while lah. Been 1 month I think. Do a part to keep the situation in place, don't know where and when this invisible threat would appeoach, so best to keep to regulations and stay safe for yourself and those around you.

After all this maybe the savings can be used on a fuck trip with the hungry ones in Mainland. Yeah!
Old 14-04-2020, 09:50 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 324 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2260 / Power: 17
whoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond repute

Yes at this period just lay low la.
I know most or all of us are starved me including but best to steer away from this hobby at the moment.

But i like your last phrase abt the hungry ones once all of this situation is clear..lol.

Quote:
Yah agreed. Trust own judgement these days rather than any stables. Guess the MLs also don't want any unnecessary cost or unwanted attention.

Now best thing is to stay off this hobby for a while lah. Been 1 month I think. Do a part to keep the situation in place, don't know where and when this invisible threat would appeoach, so best to keep to regulations and stay safe for yourself and those around you.

After all this maybe the savings can be used on a fuck trip with the hungry ones in Mainland. Yeah!
Old 14-04-2020, 11:38 PM
Samster

Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 67 / Power: 9
heartlock deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:

you hoping ML n FL get caught why do you still want access sglonely
Old 15-04-2020, 12:07 AM
Samster

Quoted: 131 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1037 / Power: 12
uo90876 has much to be proud ofuo90876 has much to be proud ofuo90876 has much to be proud ofuo90876 has much to be proud ofuo90876 has much to be proud ofuo90876 has much to be proud ofuo90876 has much to be proud ofuo90876 has much to be proud of
Quote:

I think most girls are already not accepting customers. The ads are up until they expire and disappear.
Old 15-04-2020, 12:33 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by heartlock View Post
you hoping ML n FL get caught why do you still want access sglonely
To make sure they are out of business during this period....no?
Understand the logic?

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1