The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List
1998, AwesomeGuy, baboon, Bingbing, Chris, Coco, dudu, ejectjoy, exchange123, Franco_Barsei, georgemagnum, Joanne, Kopiosteve, max_priest, oshkosh, OshkoshV, Panda, sammy1978, Shakyywayy, SMRTLTD, stiffness, Testmonkeylah, tummybird

Old 27-03-2020, 08:01 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 131 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1037 / Power: 12
uo90876 has much to be proud ofuo90876 has much to be proud ofuo90876 has much to be proud ofuo90876 has much to be proud ofuo90876 has much to be proud ofuo90876 has much to be proud ofuo90876 has much to be proud ofuo90876 has much to be proud of
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Franco_Barsei View Post
I would love to meet the first two as well, but at the rate things are going, this year is as good as written off.

Hope for next year perhaps.
Yes bro I agree.. this year is good as written off. But one year is too long a time to wait in this line, alot can happen, and for these ladies, youth and looks carry alot of weight. On the other hand, if they find Mr Right they will marry off and leave this line. Then we won't get to see them again, leaving only memories.
Old 27-03-2020, 08:02 PM
Samster

Quoted: 17 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1316 / Power: 21
MalcomX has much to be proud ofMalcomX has much to be proud ofMalcomX has much to be proud ofMalcomX has much to be proud ofMalcomX has much to be proud ofMalcomX has much to be proud ofMalcomX has much to be proud ofMalcomX has much to be proud ofMalcomX has much to be proud ofMalcomX has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by barrysteakfries View Post
Yes ying ying is good but seldom mentioned on the forums. She is located at Area J. She is late 30s or early 40s. Definitely must try if you like milf. Her body can beat 20yos to shame. Fully shaven, horny and gets wet easily.
Sounds promising. Thanks for feedback.
Old 27-03-2020, 09:23 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 423 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4514 / Power: 20
ulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond repute

Even local red light district shut till further notice, looks like all can keep your dong in your pants till further notice too.
Old 28-03-2020, 01:32 AM
Samster

Quoted: 13 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 422 / Power: 5
whysocbleh is a living Saint! - you won't find betterwhysocbleh is a living Saint! - you won't find betterwhysocbleh is a living Saint! - you won't find betterwhysocbleh is a living Saint! - you won't find betterwhysocbleh is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Quote:
Originally Posted by chelsea171717 View Post
I have dilemma to choose in between An ran( Bella), An Xin and Wen Cun...
Any bro can give advise ? Due to Vitamin M concerned, i cannot try all
I think their ranking in terms of

Face: ax, ar, wc
Body: ar, wc, ax
Sensual: wc, ax=ar(?)

So it looks rightly a dilemma indeed 😂
Old 28-03-2020, 08:11 AM
Samster

Quoted: 69 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1350 / Power: 10
wahlaoeh13 has much to be proud ofwahlaoeh13 has much to be proud ofwahlaoeh13 has much to be proud ofwahlaoeh13 has much to be proud ofwahlaoeh13 has much to be proud ofwahlaoeh13 has much to be proud ofwahlaoeh13 has much to be proud ofwahlaoeh13 has much to be proud ofwahlaoeh13 has much to be proud ofwahlaoeh13 has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by whysocbleh View Post
I think their ranking in terms of

Face: ax, ar, wc
Body: ar, wc, ax
Sensual: wc, ax=ar(?)

So it looks rightly a dilemma indeed 😂
Very accurate analysis
Haha

On a side note, just found out that xiaoxiao is leaving soon, for guys who might want to see her before another good ML leaves our shore

https://sglonelyguys.org/xiaoxiao-massage/
Old 28-03-2020, 09:50 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 17 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1460 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2319 / Power: 8
Kopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by wahlaoeh13 View Post
Very accurate analysis
Haha

On a side note, just found out that xiaoxiao is leaving soon, for guys who might want to see her before another good ML leaves our shore

https://sglonelyguys.org/xiaoxiao-massage/
Yep, many of the MLs now are looking at air tickets to fly home to China.

With biz not great, and that daily constant fear of socially irresponsible customers... it's very stressful working here indeed.

Even many "local" MLs are aligning themselves with the temporary closure of bars, clubs and the red light district by shutting down their own business for a while too.

Having said that, with the month-long GL lock down in effect, there'll be a swell in internet based ML/FL demand for sure. So let's see what these girls and ladies will do next.
Old 28-03-2020, 03:16 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -80 / Power: 0
wanton00 has got little hope of coming out of this alive!

Demand may have fallen, but supply side also tight cos no MLs coming in. No new faces for the past month or so liao
Old 28-03-2020, 03:36 PM
Samster

Quoted: 18 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 97 / Power: 6
Laolapcheong deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by Velsor84 View Post
Wouldn't recommend Wen cun. She got this fake kissing thingy which is annoying and didn't like her HJ, skills not there.
A person meat is another poison. Overall i like her kiss over all body and moaning. I tried to text her but no reply. Wonder still ard ornt
Old 28-03-2020, 03:41 PM
Samster

Quoted: 18 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 97 / Power: 6
Laolapcheong deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Still finding who can be totally naked during massage
Old 28-03-2020, 03:41 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 490 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3348 / Power: 22
lacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kopiosteve View Post
Yep, many of the MLs now are looking at air tickets to fly home to China.

With biz not great, and that daily constant fear of socially irresponsible customers... it's very stressful working here indeed.

Even many "local" MLs are aligning themselves with the temporary closure of bars, clubs and the red light district by shutting down their own business for a while too.

Having said that, with the month-long GL lock down in effect, there'll be a swell in internet based ML/FL demand for sure. So let's see what these girls and ladies will do next.
A swell in demand will always mean 2 things happening concurrently.
A raise in price cum a drop in service and attitude.

Up List - vampy;witan788;BAD-MAN;Feiji;skyhawk958;peterfish;wolverman;~oyster~;
Old 28-03-2020, 03:54 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 423 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4514 / Power: 20
ulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Laolapcheong View Post
Still finding who can be totally naked during massage
zhu li lah
Old 28-03-2020, 04:02 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 490 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3348 / Power: 22
lacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by uo90876 View Post
Yes bro I agree.. this year is good as written off. But one year is too long a time to wait in this line, alot can happen, and for these ladies, youth and looks carry alot of weight. On the other hand, if they find Mr Right they will marry off and leave this line. Then we won't get to see them again, leaving only memories.
Reminds me of a heilongjiang FL I picked up at GL many years back.
Got a body to die for. Tall and fair with big boobies/butt.
Mesmerized with her and I patronized her eight times for her 2 weeks stay here.

After which she went back to China....no news of her (that time no wechat)....one year later I received an sms on my cheong phone and she said she is back. As she used a new number I had trouble recalling who she is and have to converse over the phone for 5 mins. Finally I remember (too many FLs I bonked before).

Full of anticipation, I immediately made an appt with her at her location and speed there. I got a shock when I finally saw her. I could not pick out her at first but she recognised me though.
She is like a big oversized aunty. She had cut her hair short.
Like Rui En to Bui En! And her facial complexion was acne explosion.
Very obvious she had not been taking good care of herself in the past one year.
I had to look at her closely to find a resemblance. It is her alright. Totally lost my appetite.
Luckily for me, the hotel 81 was fully booked at that time and there is no other alternative. So I propose to meet her on another day which I never did....despite incessant call/sms from her over the week (a good reason why you must have a private cheong line)

So I agree with you ONE year is a long time. If Amei (or whoever with great body) ever comes back next year...will she looks the same???

Up List - vampy;witan788;BAD-MAN;Feiji;skyhawk958;peterfish;wolverman;~oyster~;
Old 28-03-2020, 04:23 PM
Samster

Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 67 / Power: 9
heartlock deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

https://sglonelyguys.org/an-ran-massage/

an ran look very syt dun know good or not since xby alr go back
Old 28-03-2020, 05:42 PM
Samster

Quoted: 82 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 383 / Power: 13
heyumf is a living Saint! - you won't find betterheyumf is a living Saint! - you won't find betterheyumf is a living Saint! - you won't find betterheyumf is a living Saint! - you won't find better

https://sglonelyguys.org/xue-er-massage/

Just visited her
Massage is great lookjwise average lo
Not for those syt lover
Cmf is Malaysia

Last edited by heyumf; 29-03-2020 at 08:56 AM.
Old 28-03-2020, 05:50 PM
Samster

Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 124 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2335 / Power: 21
Franco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by heartlock View Post
https://sglonelyguys.org/an-ran-massage/

an ran look very syt dun know good or not since xby alr go back

Quote:
Originally Posted by Charc0l View Post
Tried her 2 weeks back, was disappointed with her service despite some of the good MRs here.
No doubt she's quite a beauty IMO but score low points in service, maybe met her during her bad day.
rush the session after i'd told her too much of phone usage , lotsa one hand massage which is not that great anyway.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Franco_Barsei View Post
Met Bella earlier today. Same building as Angel.

Physical wise: easily passed my standards. She exudes the refreshing, sunshine gal feel. Looks like a slightly overage student at the various educational institutes in the area. Could also pass off as those models in skincare ads with her milky smooth skin. Boobs are probably a small C or big B, though a bit sagging. Slim and average female height.

Attitude: Friendly and chatty, a bit of the joker vibe. The turn-off is too much phone usage.
Since An Ran, previously known as Bella, is brought up, this FR is on my one and only session with her, and that was last July.

Looks like her excessive phone usage hasn't changed one bit.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1