The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You

Notices

FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You Freelancers are not subject to the mandatory health checks that are required of registered sex workers that operate in designated red light areas. They operate illegally outside of the system put in place to curb the spread of STDs. Proceed at your own risk.

User Tag List
1998, 2001, 99babe, alice, ally, AsiaConsort, Babyface, Bell, bibi, boob, candy, Cartoon, Cassanova88, Coco, denisee, Dolce, Dream, empire, FantasiaBabes, ferlin, Friday, gangansg80, grace, hookersclub, Irene

Old 30-03-2024, 02:22 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 36 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 54 / Power: 2
saiaquaman deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Great Bonks (STRICTLY for sponsored gal only)

Met Tammy
Gx this morning @10.30am
https://sbfsg.agency/showthread.php?t=979700&highlight=

Thanks okt for the promo and smooth arrangement

Looks: 10% discount for lighting and effect. Definitely is her no landmine or bait switch

Body: Nice curve figure with sufficient meat at her ass. Natural boobs can zhut and lick

Massage: One word SOLID and she prepare massage lotion with her. She shines here!

Bbbj: My first cum unloaded in her mouth, cannot tahan cause of her strong suction and consistent👍 lots of tongue licking and my balls wet too

Fj: Tight and Wet! No gel needed. Pump her in missionary and doggy. She moans out loud and genuine. Good attitude and accomodative

Satisfied by Tammy. Did tip her a $50 more for giving such a willing service. RTF yes i will cause i really do enjoy her massage

Old 30-03-2024, 02:26 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 21 / Power: 0
neuroengi deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

FR for Idea from KinkyThai

Idea is probably the sweetest SYT u can get. Looking the same as her photos, good command of English which enables good GFE. She talks gently and likes to chat, so brothers looking for a mental break must find her.

Look: 10/10. Just like her pics, even better if u see her in real life over the static photos.

Body: 9/10. Big real C or D boobs, soft to squeeze. Small nips, not those big firm ones but it’s up to ur preference. She’s small sized but not very slim, has a small belly but it doesn’t undermine her beauty.

French: 9/10. Slow and sensual. Can tell her doesn’t really enjoy tongue fight, so I asked straight and confirmed my guess. I’m a French person and she’s very professional and willing to please. Quite satisfied with what she offered. Soft tongue and lips.

BBBJ: 8/10. She can DT but not the best BJ u can get. Enough to get ur little bro hard although it wasn’t long.

GFE: 10/10. Probably her best part. She likes to look into ur eyes and see ur response, definitely not shy. Her English allows to speak with her basically about anything. Had a lot of chit chats sharing our lives. You can hold her in ur arms and talk while looking at each other. U can simply chill out and relax. It was a mental massage for me.

FJ: 9/10. She can ride and works hard, but both our staminas are not as strong so I only get 1 shot despite the booking of 2 shots. This is not all her fault. I usually feel hard to cum with condoms on. During the deed,she’s not the type that moan loudly. Not sure if it’s cos her tiredness. She says she is very popular, getting more than 5 visitors in a day. Need to wake up early and finish late. I didn’t try to force 2 shots so spent much of the time chatting with her.

She’s a great choice and sadly she said she would be leaving soon. Not sure if she will revisit SG in near future. Definitely on the rtf list if she could stay longer.
Old 30-03-2024, 02:54 PM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 39 / Power: 0
petmeen deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

May From Flirtygirls
https://sbfsg.agency/showthread.php?t=979309&highlight=

Looks: 9/10 (Damn chio syt with a cute face, really look like uni girl)

Boobs: natural B

Body: 8.5/10 Slim and has good height . Smooth skin, really a fan of her ass.

French: 9/10 sensual and feels like i was frenching with my ex gf

BBBJ: 9/10 started slow with lots of teasing, keep on going and not stopping, suction needs more power but I enjoy every sec of it

FJ: Making love with her is damn good. I pump her hard from below and suck on her nips, cum in that position. 2nd round we did missionary and doggy
Old 30-03-2024, 03:14 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -32 / Power: 0
matchalatte is stuck in moderation for some time to come

Tried Tangmo from Merci

Very last minute booking. OKT was very responsive! Thumbs up!

-

Looks: 9.5/10 (Looks like 18 year old Thai version of Fiona Xie)

Boobs: natural B (Unfortunately don't have Fiona's assets, not for boob lovers)

Body: 8.5/10 Slim and Smooth skin

French: 7/10 Very little

BBBJ: 9/10

FJ: 9/10 (Love to grab that young tight body and just pump in missionary)

All in all, a sweet quiet shy girl with poly girl's nubile body.
Old 30-03-2024, 03:15 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 52 Post(s)
Quoted: 66 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2259 / Power: 14
wheremycar has a reputation beyond reputewheremycar has a reputation beyond reputewheremycar has a reputation beyond reputewheremycar has a reputation beyond reputewheremycar has a reputation beyond reputewheremycar has a reputation beyond reputewheremycar has a reputation beyond reputewheremycar has a reputation beyond reputewheremycar has a reputation beyond reputewheremycar has a reputation beyond reputewheremycar has a reputation beyond repute

FR Michelle, GMC24

TL;DR:
Sweet girl, like a young girlfriend with full TLC (Tender loving care, not table ladder chairs ah guys)

OKT:
Top 3 in my books. Book a lot of times already, same as always. Straightforward, and fast response.
Room/Toilet: The standard GMC cozy feels. feels like your house. Toilet big enough for 2
Looks: See video in GMC TG, accurate. Cute smile.
Body: Bakness 3, Slim girl, great ass. Like soft cushions. Boobs quite big for her frame, but it is enhanced. Nice to grab but of course be gentle.
Shower: Wash you from top to bottom. Washes you like a baby, just stand there.
French: Yes, full on tongue action.
BJ: Excellent blowjob, teases the head. Good suction and a lot of variations. She does it for quite a long time as well. Didn’t stop her cause I thoroughly enjoyed it
FJ: Stamina is top notch, doesn’t complain even if I take long. Both times initiated with cowgirl riding for quite long, finished both off in missionary while frenching. Great bonk
GFE: Her english is basic, but good enough to hold a convo. Don’t ask complicated questions and she will chat with you however long you want to. Easy going and fun to joke with. Nearly lost track of time. Very gentle and cuddly. Don’t expect PSE.

RTF:If she doesn’t leave too early, probably yes.
Old 30-03-2024, 03:20 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 0 / Power: 0
newsflash is Cool - loads of Potential

Visited Mena from Lust365.

Location is discreet. She has normal thai tan, but definitely good looks. Accommodate my request, makes me very horny. Curvy and petite body with a nice firm ass. Natural boobs, up to personal preference. Cuddling and kissing was very good, english is not too bad, high GFE. FJ twice, she was very patient with me for the second time as my dick goes on and off, but in the end I still came. BBBJ was quite slow but skilful so still okay, nothing special. Massage was very good, make my leg muscle ache from running gone. OKT is very friendly and accommodating.

will RTF if I can for the very good non-rushing service and GFE
Old 30-03-2024, 03:45 PM
Samster

Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 117 / Power: 11
gig4 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guygig4 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Stable: T21
Model: Vitagen https://sbfsg.agency/showthread.php?t=980252
Looks: 10/10 (she really has the looks i give it to her, those you meet in the club)
Frenching: 10/10 (can french no problem, will not shy away very important for guys like me)
Boobs: 9/10 (although enhanced but beautifully shaped)
Painting: 5/10 (not receptive to fingering, probably because of her small hole, so i respect her)
Fj: 9/10 (She is tight i'm not kidding. Her moans were also seductive. Able to take heavy pounding and accepts all my requests)
Language: 10/10 (able to converse fluently, feels like talking to those in siamdiu)
Overall: Pretty face and her body is really very good
Old 30-03-2024, 03:52 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 152 / Power: 8
MongYue is a Helpful and Caring SamsterMongYue is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Bella LS from TRL

Looks: same as in pic and have the clubbing lady look, long hair young and beautiful.

Body: petite, slight dark and have curve body figure with a nice meaty ass.

Boobs: enhance and the areola tattooed to make it look bigger. Nice to suck and touch.

French: hot, wild and passionate intense deep tongue fight. Quite good at it.

BBBJ: She does exceptionally well in this area as she will take her time and pay special attention to your little bro, she will caress, lick, DT and suck as if her life depends on it. Very hardworking and will not stop till you tell her to.
Kissing: Not much french action for me so i can't comment. YMMV

FJ: We tried out three different positions. The loudest moan she let out was when I doing my favorite position with her, doggy style and then I released myself while in the missionary position

GFE: no commercial feel and she will enjoy her time with you, not a time watcher and works hard in all areas to service you

You will not regret. A nice LB session.

Thanks Bro SK
Old 30-03-2024, 04:17 PM
Samster

Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 153 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2633 / Power: 20
kristie009 has a reputation beyond reputekristie009 has a reputation beyond reputekristie009 has a reputation beyond reputekristie009 has a reputation beyond reputekristie009 has a reputation beyond reputekristie009 has a reputation beyond reputekristie009 has a reputation beyond reputekristie009 has a reputation beyond reputekristie009 has a reputation beyond reputekristie009 has a reputation beyond reputekristie009 has a reputation beyond repute

Bell (GX)

https://sbfsg.agency/showthread.php?t=980398

Bell is a mid 20s MILF from BKK. A cosmetic promoter back home. First trip to Singapore and new to the flesh trade.

Stands around 5 ft. 4-5". Medium built, a bit curvy with meat at the right places and a sexy round butt. Honey-tanned & smooth skin with couple of tattoos. Selfie & self-video posted taken yesterday are WYSIWYG.

Enhanced D+ rounded boobs with brown nipples. Loves to have her boobs fondled and nipples licked.

Fluent Frencher. She can be your long lost lover.

Catbath. Slow and sensual. She will lick you all over from top to bottom. Returned the favor to her in kind and she loves it!

Offers skillful BBBJ with good suction and balls sucking. Wet & slurpy to coax me to CIM here but I have nauighty plans in mind.

Welcomes painting, clitoris stimulation and fingering. She totally loves my TLC.

FJ. COB & COF offered. A tight, clean-shaved and wet cunt. Game for all positions. Can take deep & heavy pounding. Stereo surround sound.

Offered massage during breaks but I asked her to cuddle with me instead and I was showered with lotsa GFE.

Venue is a 2-star hotel at our usual D playground.

OKT is responsive, honest and makes it easy to confirm the booking.

YMMV. Happy bonking!

Old 30-03-2024, 04:28 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Tagged: 3 Thread(s)
Quoted: 472 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1564 / Power: 13
newswing has a brilliant futurenewswing has a brilliant futurenewswing has a brilliant futurenewswing has a brilliant futurenewswing has a brilliant futurenewswing has a brilliant futurenewswing has a brilliant futurenewswing has a brilliant futurenewswing has a brilliant futurenewswing has a brilliant futurenewswing has a brilliant future
Wink Re: Great Bonks (STRICTLY for sponsored gal only)

Recently there are some post LB brought on by some stables.
Wonder what Is next ?
Full blown LB with a tits and a D1ck?
Old 30-03-2024, 04:35 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -2 / Power: 0
bralessbaby is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

Eunice, Silkstockings
https://sbfsg.agency/showthr...ghlight=eunice

Looks: 9/10 same same. She is the one in pic. Attractive young lady
Body: 9/10 proportion. Height perfect for me
Boobs: 9/10 handful pair of breast. Enjoyed my licking and sucking
Painting/69: 9.5/10 moaned like crazy the moment my tongue touched her abalone
Bbbj: 8.5/10 extra extra delish when she licked around my shaft then slowly suck it all the way down
Fj: 9/10 did everything I wished for. Yum yum bonk👅
Old 30-03-2024, 04:39 PM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 119 / Power: 5
Airlcom deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyAirlcom deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Yuki
From FG
https://sbfsg.agency/showthread.php?p=...=#post23201141

Looks :8/10 High resemblance to the photos.

Boobs: Natural Soft Bs

BBBJ: 9/10 BBBJ was nice. She did not rush through it. Nice motion and tongue play

Pussy: 9/10 small, wet and super tight

FJ : more focused on the bbbj so FJ for me is just to finish off. But for sure doggy with that nice ass is a must
Old 30-03-2024, 05:11 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 37 / Power: 0
dongsmasher deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Kaylee was really a super cute girl. Abit chubby but towards the cute side its like having a cute doll pleasuring you. Her boobs are solid as well cause i am a boobs person

Face : 100% like pic showed very cute and innocent
Body : abit chubby but still consider alright
Boobs : natural c/d but thats what i like
Bbbj : really good suction and take her time doing it
French : previous bro say can but for me just light kissig as most of the time i am suckingn on thsoe tits
Fj : not bad and quite open but kinda feel she is still quite inexperience
Rtf : yes

Have a good weekends bros. Thanks bro lust
Old 30-03-2024, 05:24 PM
Samster

Quoted: 12 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 29 / Power: 0
shitywok deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Review for Mintra - Rollypolly

https://sbfsg.agency/showthrea...2#post23171072

Been recently having average to below average experiences from some supposed "safe" stables. Thought might as well try a different stable since the safer ones also can go against expectations.

Decided to try Mintra from Rollypolly. Haven't been to Rollypolly for a long time, probably since pre-covid. So I was a little apprehensive what they would be like now. And safe to say my experience was amazing. I don't write many reviews to be honest but Mintra was definitely worth every penny.

Looks pretty much exactly as in her picture. Doesn't have the biggest boobs but more than enough for me; all natural B cups. Has a rocking body, esp at cowgirl when you can see her riding you. Best thing about the whole experience was how service orientated she was. Knows basic English and always doing her best. Couldn't finish my second shot but she gave her all to try and get it out till the last moment before time was up. As mentioned before by another bro, she never looked at her phone and spent the time talking and cuddling between shots. Will definitely return before she goes back (she said should be sometime next week). Thanks for the arrangement to OKT.

Was just about to lose my faith in the girls and reviews here, which I realise aren't always truthful (sometimes even amongst the accounts with higher rep points), but Mintra made me believe that there are some great girls here in Dome 1. Will definitely return to check out more Rollypolly girls in the future.
Old 30-03-2024, 05:43 PM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2 / Power: 0
nikejustdoit is Cool - loads of Potential

A quick FR for Hasley

Looks: 8/10 (Sweet smile she has)
Body: 9/10 (Quite whorr and model slim)
Boobs: 9/10 (big B, not for boob lover)
BBBJ: 9/10 (She seems to enjoy performing)
FJ: 9/10 (Accommodating and hardworking)

Verdict: Best bonk for 2024! Hard to find such gem anymore. Superb customer service and very attentive to details throughout the 90 min. She speaks good English too.

RTF: Very very likely provided i can get a slot. I heard she is full like everyday

Thanks to Seduction to bringing in such good quality gems.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1