The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You

Notices

FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You Freelancers are not subject to the mandatory health checks that are required of registered sex workers that operate in designated red light areas. They operate illegally outside of the system put in place to curb the spread of STDs. Proceed at your own risk.

User Tag List
1998, 2001, 99babe, alice, ally, AsiaConsort, Babyface, Bell, bibi, boob, candy, Cartoon, Cassanova88, Coco, denisee, Dolce, Dream, empire, FantasiaBabes, ferlin, Friday, gangansg80, grace, hookersclub, Irene

Old 05-03-2024, 09:39 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 70 / Power: 11
kman055 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Great Bonks (STRICTLY for sponsored gal only)

Fr for Jaslin from Terminal21
https://sbfsg.agency/showthread.php?t=976190

OKT is responsive and nice.

Look: Fair skin like Chinese I think she doesn't need to photoshop, prefer her real life look with her gorgeous smile

Body: Enhanced tits, nice ass. Very good looking body, considered her as quite tall, 165 maybe

Gfe: She understands basic english but may not be able to speak fluently. But enough to communicate and joke around with. Very nice to be around with and 45 mins spent with her is too quick

BBBJ: Very good and nice attention to details, handsfree, allow mouth fuck and it's damn sexy to see her on her knees

FJ: She damn tight, I had to take some time to loosen her up.
She managed to get me to 2 shoot twice, one in missionary, one in doggy. Took our time with the first shot so I thought no time for 2nd shot but she managed to get me going

RTF: Yes if vit M refills quick haha otherwise I think I'll wait for another next girl
Old 05-03-2024, 10:18 AM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 60 / Power: 2
erfendi deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Moet, Club Friday

Looks: 8.5/10 Posted photo is similar, give 15% discount for light or editing. She looks beautiful and seductive, when she really look at you can feel a bit intimidated Lol

Boobs: 8/10 Original, no silicone, nice eraser nipples, very nice to lick and suck. Yummy and very sensitive

Body: 10/10 Very nice and toned body, super hot and good looking. Pussy shaved and nice to eat abalone, wet easily

Bbbj: 9/10 Very solid mouth skills, suction damn strong and able to suck for long. Deepthroat several times, I'm not clean shaven to be honest but she doesn't mind or give any black face, take my cock happily

Fj: 9/10 Wet wet no Ky. Accomadate with all position and she prefer cowgirl. Ride me well, really shout out for her stamina. I'm nothing compared to her, long fuck no prob

Overall: 10/10 Great attitude, tried her best for chit chat, simple English she can, very hardworking

RTF: Why not
Old 05-03-2024, 10:47 AM
Samster

Quoted: 298 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 332 / Power: 3
johnny84 is one of the Best!johnny84 is one of the Best!johnny84 is one of the Best!johnny84 is one of the Best!
Cool Re: Great Bonks (STRICTLY for sponsored gal only)

Quote:
Originally Posted by jimmypang View Post
RTF for FT Anya

she is back again, not sure how long this visit.

tried her on her previous visit

no changes to her looks. still the same figure as before. MILFY bod.

but this time, she is running out of milk. had to squeeze as much milk as i can out of her before she stops.

service standard still there, can blow for as long as i want.

a little more tired this time round, but to my surprise she gave me a full body catbath. head to toe, back to front.

she is still as horny as before, she gets wet easily when riding and grinding you from above.
Wow, still lactating?
Old 05-03-2024, 11:00 AM
Samster

Quoted: 138 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 208 / Power: 2
rogertks is a Helpful and Caring Samsterrogertks is a Helpful and Caring Samsterrogertks is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Quote:
Originally Posted by lotongboy View Post
Anyone know galaxyxscort? Gone? Or rename?
Just texted OKT bro Chai, they will be back soon.
Old 05-03-2024, 11:03 AM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -3 / Power: 0
Pigeonride is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

Visited June from Lust yesterday

https://sbfsg.agency/showthread.php?t...highlight=june

Appearance: 90% similar to pics, very cute with good figure. Boobs fit her size.
Bbbj: quite short but otherwise with not bad skills. Could be longer
French: just light kisses
Fj: very hardworking; rode me really long. Very tight too.
Gfe: very shy and tender; didnt talk much since her english wasnt good and i was too lazy to use a translator, but she's a sweet dainty girl and very willing to please. Offered to massage (effort is there) and willing to cuddle without touching phone in between.
Rtf: ideally yes.
Old 05-03-2024, 11:08 AM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 132 / Power: 11
Angles deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyAngles deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Bell of Club Friday

Asked OKT if Bell is still around, lucky me she is and she is available at my timing request.

When I arrived, Bell greeted me with a nice smile and asked how’s my day. We wasted no time to strip and went to the toilet together for shower. During the shower she used her ass to rub my dick which feels good and gave a short bbbj. Back to her room, she continued her catbath and then moved on to continue the bbbj.

I returned the favor by giving her a good painting on her pussy. Wet in no time, I capped and started off in missionary and finished it in doggie.

After washing up, she tried to tease me and touch my cock and followed by bbbj. 2nd round was more or less the same as the first, pussy is so tight and it gripped my cock tight Showered for the final time which she still helped me with it. After dressing up, she gave me a goodbye hug.

Her work attitude is good, not the most skillful FL or who can take lead, but she reminds you of the high school gf you fuck. For me she is rtf material but I would like to try Moet first.
Old 05-03-2024, 11:08 AM
Samster

Quoted: 22 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 111 / Power: 8
lotongboy deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guylotongboy deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by rogertks View Post
Just texted OKT bro Chai, they will be back soon.
Swee. Tkhs bro. Meanwhile i try LFT. See how is the FR tmr.
Old 05-03-2024, 11:27 AM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -4 / Power: 0
juicywatermelon is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

Who to bonk leh? After reading FR for April, decided to go for her from Seduction...

Here we go! Go, go, go...

East very discreet

Lk: 8.5/10
Confirmed slim and sweet Syt! Ho sei liao, my favorite type! She told me she is 21yo.

Body: 8/10
Clean and petit like a JC student.

Boobs: 8.5/10
Natural, hand-full B cup and its firm type! Nipple is cute and delicious but she only allow me to lick for a short while as it is too ticklish for her. Alamak, what a waste!!!

Frenching: just light kisses on the lips. Still shy lar...

Pussy: Shaved and sweet looking. When I managed to arouse her with my finger in the 1st round, she actually push her CB onto my straightened finger. Fingering should be ok as long as u do it gently.

BBBJ: 8/10
Can feel the suction.

FJ: 8.5/10
Shiok and tight! Like doing with a JC gal. Did her in a few positions but she is too inexperienced and shy to try other positions.

GFE: 8/10
She can speak simple English. Made the best out of the situation!

Overall: 8.5
If u dun expect a high level of service and like to fantasize doing with a JC gal, u will enjoy the session!
Old 05-03-2024, 12:05 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 0 / Power: 0
waterbottle12 is Cool - loads of Potential

Over due FR for Cartoon from Lust due to work.

Look: 8/10 cute type looks better irl then photo

Body: 10/10 bias cause petite girl my type no complaint hahaha!

Boob: 8/10 small b i think not good with sizing but suits her bodyframe well, soft to touch and sensitive.

BBBJ: 9/10 shiok! Very good suction, suck on my balls and lick me everywhere... gotta book her try out

FJ: 8/10 tight and accommadating once you turn her on GG she will ride you non stop.

OVERALL: hardworking lady who will treat you well, and very fun to joke around with also, feel like shes your new GF that wants to please you and treat you like king.

Heard shes going back soon so dont miss your chance and go book her ah!
Old 05-03-2024, 12:41 PM
Samster

Tagged: 3 Thread(s)
Quoted: 62 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1985 / Power: 17
jason9 has a brilliant futurejason9 has a brilliant futurejason9 has a brilliant futurejason9 has a brilliant futurejason9 has a brilliant futurejason9 has a brilliant futurejason9 has a brilliant futurejason9 has a brilliant futurejason9 has a brilliant futurejason9 has a brilliant futurejason9 has a brilliant future

RTF janie (foxythai)

Once door close start open pant say HELLO..
Grab cork toward room n pant down pant start bbbj .
E rest SOP as usual.
Attitude & performance level she manage well
Old 05-03-2024, 01:31 PM
Samster

Quoted: 35 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 822 / Power: 14
davidharu is a splendid one to beholddavidharu is a splendid one to beholddavidharu is a splendid one to beholddavidharu is a splendid one to beholddavidharu is a splendid one to beholddavidharu is a splendid one to beholddavidharu is a splendid one to behold

Genuine Review for Vanessa from BlackPink

TLDR: Vanessa is pretty, demure with a good girl vibe. Pretty face and feature, no tattoo on her body and speak with great courtesty. Not for bro looking for PSE.

OKT: quick to respond

Vanessa's stat;
Look: 9/10. 10% discount from pic. 1 shade darker and eyes slightly smaller. But still very chio

Body: 9/10 Slim and slender syt kind of body. Bakness: 1.

DfK: Nope. Light kissing only.

BBBJ: 7/10 patient but green.

FJ: 8/10 accomodating and tried 4 positions with her. Can tell that she is quite reserved and need people to lead her or instruct her on what to do.

Gfe: 9/10 fucking her is like fucking your next door neighbour's prettt daughter. She does try to put on a smile and attempt to converse with her limited english. She mentioned that she hope to visit merlion, perhaps any bro who is free can bring her out for a trip. She is a good and pleasant girl so please do take good care of her.
Old 05-03-2024, 01:51 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 22 / Power: 0
yavax73 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

https://sbfsg.agency/showthread.php?t=977041

Mind from FF

OKT is fast and friendly in replies

Looks: good facial features. Prettier when she smiles
Body: small petite figure Fair with a big pair of Cs melons. Nice ass too. Slurps.
Catbath: licks u like a cat. slow and good. no those rush type. good foreplay.
Pussy: She is ok with being licked and she will return u favour by giving u a slurping BBBJ.
BBBJ: very sloppy and she doesn't use any hand to hold on , all the way her mouth keep popping up n down and front n back
FJ: tight and accommodating with all positions. Nice bouncy ass for doggy and her riding is powerful
GFE: Hug and cuddles in betweens shots.
Old 05-03-2024, 01:54 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 11 / Power: 0
mouthfck deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Just finished my session with Bowie at 1pm slot today.

Seduction’s responses has always been fast and good.

The body very little fats with large tits. She is the reason why I came out from home today.....damn hot weather.

Shower was SOP. After some ....you will know....and rode me and quickly blew out. 1 shot guy....old man. Need to do something about it.

No regrets and I'm satisfied.

Looks : Closed resemblance to photo except typical thai girl skin.
Body/Boobs: Nice meaty ass and well done enhanced boobs.
BBBJ: Excellent.
FJ: Solid and I blew out quickly. 😭😭😭
Service: Very polite.
RTF : Why not.
Extra: On my way in and out....I had seen April. Very cute and younger than Bowie. April should be my next target.
Old 05-03-2024, 02:06 PM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -6 / Power: 0
foxx0x0 is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

FR for Nami from Lust

Looks: Looks more like first but prettier irl and her looks will grow

Boob: Should be large B or C with small round nipples that are nice to suck

BBBJ: Her style is one of a kind, something i have never seen before. While she suck her hand got style one and the slutty looks she give while blowing really bth.

Frenching: Not really DFK but still french well throughout the session.

FJ: Tight, good moans, and she rides well.

She came to SG before and overall shes a really sweet nice girl that gives you the GFE. She asked me to help write review and how to turn down a sweet girl's request. Please support her.
Old 05-03-2024, 02:09 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 35 / Power: 0
cewahiy deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

https://sbfsg.agency/showthread.php?t=976848

Just ended a session with Smile

Boobs are indeed E cup natural
a wonderful sight to behold and nice to squeeze. The sight of her melons bouncing during sex is truly unforgettable. Body is slim and taut

A very chatty lady who makes you feel at ease throughout. GFE is strong too as she initiated Frenching during foreplay. Service wise up to standard, willing to please in all areas

This is a gem not to be missed
Boobs lovers are in for a treat!

Last edited by cewahiy; 06-03-2024 at 11:52 AM.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1