The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You

Notices

FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You Freelancers are not subject to the mandatory health checks that are required of registered sex workers that operate in designated red light areas. They operate illegally outside of the system put in place to curb the spread of STDs. Proceed at your own risk.

User Tag List
1998, 2001, 99babe, alice, ally, AsiaConsort, Babyface, Bell, bibi, boob, candy, Cartoon, Cassanova88, Coco, denisee, Dolce, Dream, empire, FantasiaBabes, ferlin, Friday, gangansg80, grace, hookersclub, Irene

Old 01-07-2023, 01:44 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 50 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 77 / Power: 2
jufd407 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Great Bonks (STRICTLY for sponsored gal only)

Foursome combo from RoyalXscorts: Cherry, Alin & Lucky

Boss Royal as usual with the prompt replies and friendly banter.

Location is in apartment as usual so no complaints.
Pictures by boss as usual, at most minus 10% only pretty much wysiwyg.

Cherry stripped me and led me into a shower. Soaped up with some b2b rubba rubba, titfuck and a solid dt with her kneeling down. Damn cheeky girl
Exited and Lucky had towel in her hands to wipe me down, occasionally giving me a few gwak gwaks.
Alin started out quite shy imo, like a gnd first time doing it with her friends vibe. Damn cute.

Once on bed, kena attack by Lucky and Alin, 1 on shaft 1 on balls and Cherry all over my face + dfk.
First foursome and this was already driving me insane.
Cherry tagged in with fast and furious DT and after a few gwaks i signal cannot tahan already. all of them were giggling while cherry capped me and rode. Absolute pse come liao, she asked the other 2 to hold me down and cherry rode extra hard. Lucky with the GFE constant dfk while Alin took my hand to her boobs. A few minutes in and i can't hold anymore and popped. Cherry removed cap and continued sucking me dry while the other 2 moaned in my ears, pure heaven.

Without letting my 2ic go down, Lucky immediately tagged in and when for a sensual bbbj like a gf and lots of drool. Alin started to get her engines going and gave catbath while cherry smothered my face again with her tits.
Lucky capped me awhile later and rode me, alternating between up down and rocking back and forth. See her face really cannot tahan and i swapped to missionary and pumped her. Alin and Cherry kept shoving me into Lucky asking me to fuck her harder, damn turn on. Switch to doggy and Lucky's moan got louder and louder till we finished. Lucky removed cap and went for dt, my toes curled up as she bobbed her head up and down.

Led into the shower for a rinse and Lucky started with b2b and bbbj. Stepped out into Alin with towel ready and wiped me down.
Alin's massage super good, strength nice and strong. Frenched both her and Cherry while Alin's working hard massaging.

3rd round and i was again pinned down, this time by Cherry and Lucky while Alin bbbj. She alternate between fast&furious like Cherry and slow&deep like Lucky.
Starting roaming south on both Cherry and Lucky, rubbing their pussies before sliding my finger in. At this point i think Alin warmed up enough liao so while Cherry was riding my finger and Lucky frenched me, Alin capped me and rode reverse cowgirl HARD.
After some time in heaven, i finally popped.
Alin removed the cap and again, i got another bbj post-nut. holy shit the feeling just..... mind numbing.

3rd shot was down but all 3 of them kept rubbing me, not letting my 2ic go down sia, kept switching places, rubbing their pussies on my 2ic while the other 2 frenched me.

Some chit chat later Alin led me to the shower for rinse but she got startled when she saw some kind of worm crawling on the toilet floor hahah. Damn cute. I swept it into the drain with water and told her no more liao, proceed to rinse down and mouth wash etc etc.
Stepped out and Lucky again wiped me down and Cherry got my clothes ready.
Dressed, gave all of them a tight hug and left reluctantly.

Absolutely solid time for my first foursome. Top quality girls as usual by Boss Royal. Hopefully can see these 3 again in the future.
Once again thank you boss for arranging !
1844B: 111 (Mar 23)
2038: 7 (RTV), 20
FL top 3:
OneSiam Sohee, 2s (2023)
Royal LuckyXCherryXAlin 4some, 3s(2023)
XFactor Triple X 4some, 3s (2023)
Old 01-07-2023, 01:46 PM
Samster

Quoted: 50 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 77 / Power: 2
jufd407 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by jufd407 View Post
I agree ! Honda's tits gotta be the best. titfuck damn soft and her pictures are damn accurate.
Although when i squeezed a bit harder, got feeling of something firm inside lah but her tits are still damn jiggly and soft.
Sadly, got zapped for this with comment "don't support this".
Genuinely curious why
1844B: 111 (Mar 23)
2038: 7 (RTV), 20
FL top 3:
OneSiam Sohee, 2s (2023)
Royal LuckyXCherryXAlin 4some, 3s(2023)
XFactor Triple X 4some, 3s (2023)
Old 01-07-2023, 01:49 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
CJentus deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

FR for ploy A1group

Looks: 9/10
Young blood look and the kind with tight smooth looking body damn.

Body: 9/10
She's slim with good figure and a round perky ass with a full back tattoo

Pussy: 9/10
Shaven, lick till she beg for more. Wet and super tight with no smell.

Frenching: 9/10
Lots of tongue action and some ear lickings also.

BBBJ: 8/10
Slow and steady with tongues swirling and allowing to deep throat and mouthfuck till my cum almost flew right in.

FJ: 8/10
Willing to please, go all the way with all positions also can. Good ride and sexy moan.

GFE: 10/10
Young blood really sometimes do makes a difference, really seeet and clingy maybe just too cute. (Only 19 years of age)

RTF: yes if time allows
Old 01-07-2023, 01:53 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
Isayallin deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Engage Seduction service again today for Oreo.

I went to the arranged location by OKT. I ring the bell and I see a slender and sexy girl with curvy body figure opening the door.

We started with the shower, I can feel her sexy body but gentle putting my hand all over her body, shaven pussy.

She went on her knees to do the BBBJ, she is really good in it, her stonge suction is making my lil bro go harder.

Then we finish the shower and went to bed. I finger her pussy and she gave me a seductive BBBJ.

Then capped my lil bro and started with the missionary position and her moaning was very soft and seductive.

She asked me to fuck her harder. We switch to doggie and I banged her really harder till I cum out.

Then we went and washed and had a conversation n finally when I was about to leave she kissed me and gave a tight hug where I really felt a good time spent with this girl.

I enjoyed to the extent what I really expected and this girl is amazing.

Thanks for the arrangement.
Old 01-07-2023, 02:03 PM
Samster

Quoted: 11 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 62 / Power: 2
bekepeh deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

May ( Flirtygirls)
https://sbfsg.agency/showthread.php?t=945499&highlight=

A real Ass Rimmer that I do enjoy this session with her.
Texted OKT for time slot and reply was fast and responsive. I promise OKT if this gem is good I will post a short review for her. And here she get it.

Looks: Similar as photo posted, and she look adorable and beautiful when she smile.

Body: Smooth skin and nice curvy figure, Natural boobs and sensitive tits, nice to lick and suck

Bbbj: slow and sensual, alot of tongue action and can see she trying her best to give me her best.

Fj: Tight and wet, she's petite and nice to hug when missionary, request to switch position her attitude very good and good to cuddle too

Rtf material !

Old 01-07-2023, 02:22 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 12 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 0 / Power: 0
Kensg1980 is Cool - loads of Potential

Posted on SBF
Stable: Thai Fairies
Telegram:https://t.me/+LHTvRLq92uZiNGY1
Name: Fasai
French: Didn't try
English: Yes and speaks a bit of Chinese also
Looks: 10/10 looks prettier than her pictures
Body : Slim and nice figure and quite tall.
Boobs: 10/10 enhanced boobs but soft to touch
BJ: 10/10 got feel 👍
GFE: 10/10 Friendly girl and has the girl next door feel.

FJ: Quite tight and her pussy is waxed so didn't feel pricklish

Overall good bonk and please support her guys.
Old 01-07-2023, 02:27 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -7 / Power: 0
pinpon is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

Quick FR for Mustang from Lust365

Where to begin. Tall, really beautiful face, amazingly nice figure (fair and slim with a nice ass.. boobs are enhanced which may be a turn off for some but I don't really mind), friendly (her english is limited but nothing that can't be overcome with a translator app and constant smiles from a pretty face to diffuse any difficult comms) and service oriented, Mustang is definitely worth the visit.

Session was wonderful and in most cases, it definitely result in me wanting to rtf.
Old 01-07-2023, 02:37 PM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 754 / Power: 21
Regnad is a splendid one to beholdRegnad is a splendid one to beholdRegnad is a splendid one to beholdRegnad is a splendid one to beholdRegnad is a splendid one to beholdRegnad is a splendid one to beholdRegnad is a splendid one to behold

Dawn by Terminal 21

Look: 7/10 same as in pic
Body: 7/10, no petite and sightly to meaty, big soft boobs
BBBJ: 8/10, hard working, willing to please
Frenching: 8/10, allowed
FJ: 7.5/10 Enjoyable, good moaning sounds
Attitude: 9/10, patient, hardworking and willing to please seeing that I’m super tired she offer me for a good massage
For Bros who have upped me, please do remember to leave down your nick, I would like to do the same back for you. For Bros who have zapped me, please do remember to leave down your reason, so i would know what i had done wrong.
Old 01-07-2023, 02:52 PM
Samster

Quoted: 80 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 760 / Power: 2
Win23 is a splendid one to beholdWin23 is a splendid one to beholdWin23 is a splendid one to beholdWin23 is a splendid one to beholdWin23 is a splendid one to beholdWin23 is a splendid one to beholdWin23 is a splendid one to behold

Review for ANN
https://sbfsg.agency/showthread.php?t=945507&highlight=

Looks - More mature then her photos provided
Boobs -Season D cup boobies so its rather soft to the touch
Kiss - Passionate like your
Bbbj - Starts off very sensual and soft with her tongue licking the tip. Not every FL knows how to take care of the ball but Ann does it well
AR - Sensually lick my ass hole
Massage - one of the better ones of there not those piano type
FJ - very accommodating to all sorts of positions. Starts off with CG then move on to missionary and doggy.
RTF - Yes very pleasant lady to be with

Old 01-07-2023, 02:56 PM
Samster

Quoted: 111 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 938 / Power: 12
deathnitez is a splendid one to beholddeathnitez is a splendid one to beholddeathnitez is a splendid one to beholddeathnitez is a splendid one to beholddeathnitez is a splendid one to beholddeathnitez is a splendid one to beholddeathnitez is a splendid one to beholddeathnitez is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by STCC123 View Post
FR for Xandra of X-factor

https://sbfsg.agency/showthread.php?p=22391989

Looks: WYSIWYG, I would say that she looks even better than the photos maybe too many filters. Definitely a hot milf who takes care of herself. Definitely one of those hot milfs you fantasise about when you see her around with her kids.

Body: Slim with a rocking bod, could see her abs. Big nice round ass that I had fun with during doggy.

Pussy: Shaved pussy, enjoys a good painting.

Frenching: DFK was definitely on the menu, frenched from the toilet to the action, didn't let her mouth leave mine unless it was for the BBBJ.

BBBJ: Started off slow and steady with loads of tongue swirling all around my cock. Gradually shifted gears into DT, made me go to heaven and back. Nearly unloaded my first straight into her throat, but i managed to get it under control. Super horny just thinking about this well-maintained lady going down on me.

FJ: Well-versed in the art of sex. Capable of fucking in all positions, gets wet easily, very smooth transition from 69 to cowgirl. Didn't need any KY as she was dripping wet by the time we started fucking. Her orgasm face was a sight to behold, coupled with her stereo, completed the act both times in missionary while hugging and frenching. Real passionate fuck.

GFE: Plenty of GFE to go around the world and back again. Well-spoken lady, talked about many topics about laugh in between shots, served me like a king throughout the session, always taking care of my needs. Pretty lady with top-notch service standards, left feeling refreshed despite the hard fucking session.

Definitely will RTF.
Notice the drop in standard from dome 1. Seems like when op for 2 shots, one shot and they call the girls if finish already want to chase you away. Worse is they want you to pay upfront first. Seems like dome 1 slowly becoming like dome 2....
Old 01-07-2023, 03:03 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 52 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 579 / Power: 7
BabyZap is a name known to allBabyZap is a name known to allBabyZap is a name known to allBabyZap is a name known to allBabyZap is a name known to allBabyZap is a name known to all

New from Galaxyxscorts
Appointments @10.30am, 1st July 2023

Busty boobs lady in town! Thanks OKT chai for the intro. Thought of booking Paris but timing not suit.

Looks: 8/10 Similar as photo posted! Adorable and she look late 20's milf looking.

Body: 8/10 Meat at the right place. Small tummy but not baby elephant, Boobs original, able to fondle, lick and suck sensitive nips, and impressed me is breast fuck!!!

Bbbj: 10/10 Great Suction, and when my tools landed in her mouth I felt secure and warmth, able to suck me for long and when my first cum shot in her mouth she partially shallow some of it cause when she spit out I saw left a bit only. Solid!

Fj: Pussy clean shaven and tight, never paint her but pound her hard and deep in doggie, grabbing her boobs and turbo speed on till my 2nd cum shot out!

Normally after 2nd shot lady will told to shower ourself, but this gem shower me clean and tidy me well before I left the room. Really respect her attitude and she worth for all bro to give it a try!

RTF: Definitely Yes!

https://sbfsg.agency/showthread.php?t=946400&highlight=

Old 01-07-2023, 03:16 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -3 / Power: 0
jujuicynut is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

Humble fr for Jersey - Lust

Looks: With make up look more like the pictures!

Body: Skinny, not fat but not that skinny either! Has a nice ass for...

Boobs: Natural big, soft and squishy!

French: I didn't really initiate, so no frenching for me today, but instead, light quick pecks and kisses.

BBBJ: Received it in the shower!! Woots! Washing halfway and she went down and BBBJ but only for a short while. Then proceed to bed room

FJ: 9/10 She's tight!! She moans really well too and gives the 'please fuck me good' face! Made her cum before my first shot, finished in missionary. Second shot too tired maybe, just finished with HJ and balls licking!

GFE: She snuggled close to me after first shot and we just laid there and catch our breaths! hahaha then just talked abit about this and that. And before that also ice breaker really nicely!
Old 01-07-2023, 03:37 PM
Samster

Quoted: 312 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4012 / Power: 9
ZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by deathnitez View Post
Notice the drop in standard from dome 1. Seems like when op for 2 shots, one shot and they call the girls if finish already want to chase you away. Worse is they want you to pay upfront first. Seems like dome 1 slowly becoming like dome 2....
I didn't encounter such before. Which stables did you go to?

Bros with rep power are welcome to exchange my humble points daily
Old 01-07-2023, 03:37 PM
Samster

Quoted: 81 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 750 / Power: 8
Moonstone is a splendid one to beholdMoonstone is a splendid one to beholdMoonstone is a splendid one to beholdMoonstone is a splendid one to beholdMoonstone is a splendid one to beholdMoonstone is a splendid one to beholdMoonstone is a splendid one to behold

Fr for jade
Flirtygirls
https://sbfsg.agency/showthread.php?t=945780&highlight=

Wanted to go for jade yesterday but she was fully booked thru out the night but had the chance to book her this morning would like to thank OKT for helping to arrange the session with her. Location that was provided was near the Mrt slight walking distance easy for commuters. when i entered the room i was greeted by Jade she is not the prettiest out there but gives of a warm and lovely smile that will get you attached thru the session. She helped me to undress and head to the shower and clean me up and wiped me dry. We then proceeded
to the bed she started teasing me by giving me a sensual licks and arousing my little bro slow and sensual pace and tongue caressing just makes me want more really super teaser make me cannot endure already., i returned the favour and teased her back i got to say love fondling her boobs and sucking on her nips. She really enjoyed the painting.I felt so good that she was enjoying the moment with me. Started with her riding and we switched to doggy and then we ended in missionary. She was accommodating and no complains. Really put feeling into the deed. Feels like making love instead of commercial. She really enjoy the session together with her reactions that turn me on and make me want more.

Overall: i had a very good time and for the amount spend so worth while
Old 01-07-2023, 03:38 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -15 / Power: 0
Bassbooming is stuck in moderation for some time to come

https://sbfsg.agency/showthread.ph...3&highlight=lv

Just tried LV from Seduction.

Look : 80 to 85% similar to photo.
Body : slim and slender like a model. Well proportioned healthy look with real B cup boobs.

Skin tone is more towards fair and smooth.

BBBJ : Yes very slurppy with lots of saliva
French : Yes
Pussy : Shaved
Massage : Given light massage during rest time.
FJ : Quite horny and prefer fast and furious banging. Keep pushing you to go faster n faster.

Overall can consider a RTF bonk on the overall package. Her character is quite cheerful and positive. English is decent level for normal conservation.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1