The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You

Notices

FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You Freelancers are not subject to the mandatory health checks that are required of registered sex workers that operate in designated red light areas. They operate illegally outside of the system put in place to curb the spread of STDs. Proceed at your own risk.

User Tag List
1998, 2001, 99babe, alice, ally, AsiaConsort, Babyface, Bell, bibi, boob, candy, Cartoon, Cassanova88, Coco, denisee, Dolce, Dream, empire, FantasiaBabes, ferlin, Friday, gangansg80, grace, hookersclub, Irene

Old 20-05-2023, 04:21 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 16 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1058 / Power: 2
bumblebtch has much to be proud ofbumblebtch has much to be proud ofbumblebtch has much to be proud ofbumblebtch has much to be proud ofbumblebtch has much to be proud ofbumblebtch has much to be proud ofbumblebtch has much to be proud ofbumblebtch has much to be proud of
Re: Great Bonks (STRICTLY for sponsored gal only)

Fr for Barbie from Lust

https://sbfsg.agency/showthr...ghlight=barbie

Looks: pretty. Dominant girl vibes

Body: small

Boobs: big boobs lovers lai lai

Pussy: shaved, waterfall

BBBJ: she took over me. Worked my cock out for a good 8 mins . She can take is down to the deep… damn

FJ: she literally worked for me the whole session. Damn wild

Gfe: felt ar ease with her

Rtf: yes
Old 20-05-2023, 04:40 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 26 / Power: 0
adlvuncle deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Thanks bro lust for the arrangement and prompt reply as usual.

FR for Barbie (Lust365)

Looks: She is very pleasant and sexy looking
Comm: Simple english ok and we break the ice easily.
Boobs: D+ cup and its nice to fonddle around with it.
BBBJ: OMG YES! She really nails it well right after shower together she gives it all out and loves to tease my lil bro well. 1st shot for that
FJ: Missionary is her fav! She initiate 2nd round and she cum twice both in missionary position.
CIM: Heavenly YES! Right after she cum she took off the condom and bbbj me all the way till i cim and suck it dry till my lil bro flat.
Overall: She's one lovely lady and great to talk about anything under the sun. Her BBBJ and CIM is a must try. Oh ya do bring her some thai foods if can.

Pls support her bro.
Old 20-05-2023, 05:24 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
suaykee deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Posting Fr on behalf for friend
He just eaten Apple from OnlyThai.While i wait for him nearby prata shop��

Location: 5min breeze walk from Aljunied Train.Then some vertical climb.Pretty exposed��.Bring own towel.

Below are description according to him
Look: Closest photo(denim outfit)
Boob: Big for the petite frame
Height:160 and below maybe
Body:fairly slim

Bbbj:got sound effect, power gao gao almost unloaded
Cathbath: From neck to toe
French:tongue fight til my friend surrender.
No paint job from my friend but is shaven
Fj: Tight as low mileage due low booking.

Communicate:english basic,my friend's thai cmi.
Claim to be virgin trip to Sg

Overall: YMMV.
My Friend consider handsome type��
Old 20-05-2023, 05:46 PM
Samster

Quoted: 54 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 313 / Power: 2
lovesashimi is one of the Best!lovesashimi is one of the Best!lovesashimi is one of the Best!lovesashimi is one of the Best!

even though pammy looks much better from photo, they two not much different looking in real life, pammy damn good at photo editing
meso business is quite low so she is more open for offers outside menu, both are yummy though.

Quote:
Originally Posted by fijiperri View Post
Rtf for pammy as her combination of gfe and wild lovemaking. She up her game for the rtf having much shower play, much dfk And generally very wet sloppy bj with her mouth constantly engulfing my dick. Her moans are more seductive and sensual and she likes to push me deep inside her during the lovemaking as she lock and gripped her legs around me while I fucked her hard. Very wild slut. Very satisfying session

Something interesting happen before my session. Okt initially gave me wrong room number but quickly text me to rectify. No issue as I get to have a preview of the other girl in his stable meso. To my surprise very sweet looking as well and looks cute and nice and seem to be very polite. Tempted to try as she was very well mannered and have a nice smile but had already booked pammy so didn’t take it up. Meso and pammy are friends but they don’t do tarma. Would be interesting
Old 20-05-2023, 05:48 PM
Samster

Quoted: 54 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 313 / Power: 2
lovesashimi is one of the Best!lovesashimi is one of the Best!lovesashimi is one of the Best!lovesashimi is one of the Best!

she is a gem not to miss, her body reminds me of Hana, even slightly slimmer, yummy dish

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lurvebyt View Post
FR- Bell L365

She's 24, SYT, Fair and huge tits.
Naturally huge boobs, she's slim.

Looks: 8.5/10 (Same as photographs)
Body: 9/10 (highlight is definitely the boobs, natural, huge & soft)
BBBJ: 9/10 ( Good, great enough to make me cum, really best i've had, superb technique)
Catbath: 8/10 (slow & sensual)
FJ: 8/10 ( awesome riding skills )
GFE: 10/10

Her highlight: GFE and Boobs.

RTF if possible.
Old 20-05-2023, 06:47 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 30 / Power: 0
allupato1 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

FR for Elle from CF

Looks: Looks very close to picture. (WYSIWYG)

Body: Fair skinned, slim with pair of soft teardrop Cs

Bbbj: Suction is very good and strong

Catbath: Yes, with lots of painting.

FJ: Accommodating with different positions, coupled with nice and sexy soft moans during FJ.

GFE: She aims to please and satisfy. Easy to communicate in English thus GFE is definitely there

Overall: Very pleased with this session.. Will RTF
Old 20-05-2023, 07:29 PM
Samster

Quoted: 16 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -1 / Power: 0
LaytonClayton is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

Quote:
Originally Posted by GrayBird View Post

FR for Lulu Erotic
https://sbfsg.agency/showthread.php?t=937467&highlight=

Location: lots of space to park Need to walk a around 5min if you are travelling by public transport.
Looks: won’t reject kind of looks with slight tan
Boobs:I think is around A+ cup, not very flat if other bros are worries, nips are sensitive and nice to lick. i personally do not mind.
Body: Petite and slim type with nice curves.
French: Sensual one.
pussy: tight and easily wet
BBBJ: she was hardworking and made lil bro hard nice pressure with her mouth and licked the shaft.
FJ: very responsive moans and could ride pretty well and take non stop pounding she can accommodate to any position u want.
RTF: sure
GFE: Her effort really shines for this part.
Great Fr bro wanted go for another es fei but seems like she went back and got intro lulu saw your fr and decided to take a chance thanks for sharing bro. She was definitely worth well bonk.
Old 20-05-2023, 07:44 PM
Samster

Quoted: 15 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 63 / Power: 2
LeonardTWK deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

FR Cake from FG
https://sbfsg.agency/showthread.php?t=937372&highlight=

Had a sextisfied session with cake, all her reviews is accurate. Legit good, high gfe and willing to please.

Location at central, not my first time booking with OKT, as usual prompt response and friendly. I was late due to cte jam, he help to adjust my timing. Also thanks to that bro who willing to help adjust..

Looks: same as advertised, I find her more cuter in person.

Body: all natural. Smooth complexion. Ink ok body. Tight body with perky ass.

French: yes

Shower: together before and after

Painting: sensitive to my lick, will moans out

Bbbj: sensual wet, licks ball and polish my shaft clean

Cim: my first shot, took it like a champ

Massage: in between shots. Got strength despite her Pettie size.

FJ: starts with teasing massage, make me aroused. Ask her if allow hard pounding, told me she love it. Oh man, make my blood boil. Put my rod in start with miss, change to CG, she can ride long and not shy. Her moans with horny expression i felt non-commercial to me, if is act out also ok cos it does feed my ego on bed. Ends with doggy, increase my pace till when I about to cum I pull it out and shoot my 2nd load in her ass.

Wash up, tip her, left as a happy sextisfied man.
Old 20-05-2023, 07:46 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -3 / Power: 0
Kiss2touch2 is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

FR for Bell - Lust

https://sbfsg.agency/showthr...highlight=bell

Looks: 9/10 her facial features really very good

Body: 9/10 to the small side. Tiny tiny

BBBJ: 8.5/10 slimy and very wet

FJ: 9/10 did a number of positions with her. She said was hot and energetic in every position. Her hips moved so crazily. Damn siok

GFE: 9/10 no awkward feelings

RTF: yes
Old 20-05-2023, 08:24 PM
Samster

Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 20 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 72 / Power: 2
Cajoj deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Fr for lana from erotic

https://sbfsg.agency/showthread.php?t=937370

Location 8/10 - walking distance from MRT.

Looks 8.5/10 a fine lady that looks close to pictures posted. I would say she is chio

Body 9/10 Slim figure which is totally what all bros likes she has Ample boobs size to fit her size.

BbbJ -starts of with small head and slowly would slide her hands to my balls and give them a massage. Suction was good and sloppy.

Pussy- well taken care of nicely shaved nice and tight no need for KY as she was easily wet

FJ - 9/10. Awesome we did missionary and cowgirl position. Doesn’t feel like she was just doing it as a job at all. Feel like making love to your girlfriend, which is what I’m here for.

GFE - 10/10. Lots of tongue fighting. French kiss. I love it.

RTF - For sure. Will return to look for her when I got the time.

As usual bros YMMV
Old 20-05-2023, 08:40 PM
Samster

Quoted: 58 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 464 / Power: 12
jimmypang is a glorious beacon of lightjimmypang is a glorious beacon of lightjimmypang is a glorious beacon of lightjimmypang is a glorious beacon of lightjimmypang is a glorious beacon of light

Just had May from FG, MILF ALERT!!!!

she ticks all the milf boxes! from the moment i entered i was drooling......

session didnt go fantastic at the start, she was a little cold in the beginning, everything went SOP, undress, shower together, soaped me well, then staight to bed.

thats when everything started to change, she was still in control, demanding me to stay flat on bed while she serviced me, started with a slow and sensual cathbath before going for my rod. then to AR!!!! automatic. above average but no deep poking.

then came my turn, had to eat her well to make sure she warmed up, all her small shakes and squirms when i started eating her. got her wet enough and it was time for the action.

got into missionary, cowgirl, doggy, all without complains. best part about the room is the half body mirror when you can do standing doggy and have a full view of her boobs, enchanced and seasoned, definately done quite a long time ago, judging by the underboob scar.

first shot ended with cum on belly, then proceed with a massage, she is not a masseuse by trade, so dont expect much. when it was time for 2nd round, she started to get more into it, this time it was all cowgirl!!! she refused to let me do any work, and she wanted to cum as well. needless to say cowgirl was the way to go. she rode as hard as she could and finally we came....

this MILF, RTF for sure!
Old 20-05-2023, 09:32 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -5 / Power: 0
handboj is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

Anna (Lust)

https://sbfsg.agency/showthr...highlight=anna

Here’s some hot fresh Fr for this lady.

Thanks to okt for arranging tonight’s session.
Solid transaction as usual.

Amazing hot steamy session with Anna. She opened door and welcomed me with her very naughty looks in her crop top and skimpy shorts. We started slow and sensual till i slowly felt her tongue making its way to my mouth. Before I even felt how big my cock grew i already caught her hands stroking my little brother. Daamn good stroking, wasn’t able to hold any longer from her teasing. i asked her to lay down on bed and did my work. Almost almost was so close to climax but she stopped me and went on top of me. Damn good hips grinding why i got drunk licking her insanely hard nipples. The rest is was history…. Solid bonk: dont miss this gem bros
Old 20-05-2023, 09:35 PM
Samster

Quoted: 60 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1067 / Power: 19
JDLKH has much to be proud ofJDLKH has much to be proud ofJDLKH has much to be proud ofJDLKH has much to be proud ofJDLKH has much to be proud ofJDLKH has much to be proud ofJDLKH has much to be proud ofJDLKH has much to be proud of

FR for Pammy, The Good Times

OKT: 10/10, booking was easy, directions clear, responsive
AREA 地区 : SG Chinatown area
Name 名字 : Pammy
Looks 样貌/颜值 : 7/10 Photo looks better, she has a nice body
Age (Est) 年龄(大概) : Mid 20s
Body 身材 : 9/10 Not skinny, very slight tummy. Nice curves. Not fat. Has meat. Great for fucking
Boobs 胸部 : Natural C, nicely shaped. Love to look at them. Watch them bounce as I pound her. She also likes her nipples sucked as I fuck her.
Catbath 全身漫游 : 8/10 mainly on nipples and groin.
French : She seems not into this. Just light pecks on the lips
BBBJ 无套口交 : 8/10 Good head twisting and up down. Good suction too. Would like a longer BBBJ.
Painting 舔鲍鱼 : 10/10 She really likes this. Lots of juice as I lick her clitoris and finger her. Her whole body quivers and legs shake. I gave her a good hard fucking first, then painting all the way down to her ass hole, repeated all this 4 times. She CIM in my mouth each time. She was sweating quivering even after I stopped.
FJ 爱爱 : 10/ 10 Started with cowgirl, after about 10 min, she got tired. Then swapped to missionary, in between the fucks did painting. This drove her crazy horny. She became so wet.
GFE 女朋友感 : 8/10 She was all business. Once i stepped in she stripped. For me GFE is kissing and hugging, chit chat before the fucking. She did shower me before and after the event.

Overall Experience 整体 : 9/10 had a really good fucking time. Her English is not so good, so we spoke in Thai and Oooh Aaaaah .... it was fun

RTF/RTM 回头率 : Maybe, have so many others to try. Pammy is truely value for money fuck.

Remarks (if any) 评语 : Easy to book and had a great time. She has a beautiful body, beautiful tits and ass. Very passionate fucking session. She loves painting and fingering at the sametime.

Date / 日期 : 20/5/2023 Afternoon

Old 20-05-2023, 09:40 PM
Samster

Quoted: 23 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 416 / Power: 14
Euphorie is a living Saint! - you won't find betterEuphorie is a living Saint! - you won't find betterEuphorie is a living Saint! - you won't find betterEuphorie is a living Saint! - you won't find betterEuphorie is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Haven't had a satisfactory bonk since Miso from GX left our shores but stumbled upon a gem which I felt compelled to share and that's Xelle from X-factor: https://sbfsg.agency/showthread.php?t=937384

OKT: Wasn't a past criteria in my past reviews but am really impressed w/ his responsiveness and helpfulness as I initially wanted to book Xia for 2s but the timeslot wasn't ideal and he helped to swap to Xelle instead, unlike a certain K-POP/Patrol Station initials named OKT who couldn't take negative feedback on his FL in whatsapp lol. Only cons were in the CD provided as there was a pretty strong latex smell after the deed was done hence will suggest to upgrade to 003s if possible.

Communication: 7.5/10. Also new criteria as the ability to communicate really affects the enjoyability of the session imho, esp since I can't speak Thai. Xelle's voice was pleasent to the ears and was able to hold a decent conversation w/ her so long as I slowed down my pace and used simple words.

Looks: 9.5/10. Features are true to the pics provided w/ the only discount being the usual thai tan skin tone (albeit lighter shade) and the mole on her left cheek really accentuated her looks as a beauty mark. Complexion was great and I really digged the braces look which provided a sharp contrast to her "cool" looks.

Location: 7/10. Centralish and non-RLD w/ no risk of running into security but the shared apartment style might be risky, esp for bros valuing their privacy as there still remains risk of running into other patrons. Toliet was also shared and quite cramp but she still managed to shower me both before and after the deed.

Body: 8.5/10. Good height (1.65+) and wipe hips for doggy. Pussy was clean-shaved which added to the uni gf experience and only missing point would be in the boobs department (small Bs which doesn't feel enhanced). Arms were also slightly hairy for bros who cared and I really appreciate the lack of clip-on hair extension too as her silky smooth hair was a joy to hold during bbbj and doggy.

BBBJ/Foreplay: 8/10. Not the wet and sloppy style which I preferred but it was surprisingly cute to see her using a tissue from preventing a mess as it reminiscent of my uni gf. Was still feeling the slight aftermath of the long climb up even after showering but she was able to quickly get my little bro ready for action as it was a treat to watch her pretty face in action. No DT but she was able to blow for a fair bit until i signalled to put on the CD.

FJ: 8/10. Started w/ cowgirl and could really feel her slowly getting into the mood before changing into missionary and one of the things that stood out to me was in her skillful use of hands to stimulate my chest, back and arms unlike most of the other FLs. Her stereo was really cute but sexy and really gave me feedback into the types of thrust she likes (hard and furious) and finally flipped her over to doggy to finish but thinking back, should have opted for COF on her beautiful face instead.

Attitude: 9/10. Felt more like a sweetheart bonk despite her claims that she was also working in the meat industry back in BKK/Thailand as there was still a "student-ish" vibe around her and appreciate the nice hug at the end of the session.

RTF: Pretty high possibility as there really isn't any other girls that really catches my eye for now and most definitely if OKT can secure a 2s slot for me since 130/1s/45 is pretty steep and felt a lil rushed too.

All in all, highly recommended for bros into tall SYTs who's resistant to being KC-ed.

Last edited by Euphorie; 21-05-2023 at 12:06 AM.
Old 20-05-2023, 09:46 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 23 / Power: 0
Clownery deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Honey from Thai Fairies

Looks: 8/10 (SYT, same as picture quite pretty)

Body: 7/10 slim and curvy, boobs are B personality not for boob lovers, tummy have abit of stretch mark which is a slight turn off for me

French: 8/10 (if you initiate she will french you)

BBBJ: 9/10 (shiok will blow for a solid 10min)

FJ: 8/10 (accommodates to all positions, but her cowgirl stamina not so good, so bros looking to find her will probably have to do missionary or doggy)

GFE: 7/10 quite SOP, she is not very chatty cause her english not the best but for bros who know thai maybe different experience.

RTF: Maybe
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1