The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You

Notices

FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You Freelancers are not subject to the mandatory health checks that are required of registered sex workers that operate in designated red light areas. They operate illegally outside of the system put in place to curb the spread of STDs. Proceed at your own risk.

User Tag List
1998, 2001, 99babe, alice, ally, AsiaConsort, Babyface, Bell, bibi, boob, candy, Cartoon, Cassanova88, Coco, denisee, Dolce, Dream, empire, FantasiaBabes, ferlin, Friday, gangansg80, grace, hookersclub, Irene

Old 06-01-2023, 10:15 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 137 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4414 / Power: 21
789550 has a reputation beyond repute789550 has a reputation beyond repute789550 has a reputation beyond repute789550 has a reputation beyond repute789550 has a reputation beyond repute789550 has a reputation beyond repute789550 has a reputation beyond repute789550 has a reputation beyond repute789550 has a reputation beyond repute789550 has a reputation beyond repute789550 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Great Bonks (STRICTLY for sponsored gal only)

FR on Alice from Lust365.
2nd January 2023.
A trip to Wonderland......

Room - 8/10. Clean & cozy. 2 bedrooms apartment with shared bathroom.
Looks - 8/10. Looks same as live video. Always cheerful and smiling face.
Body - 8/10. Curvy with smooth skin with full back tattoo and a triangular tatoo on waist.
Boobs - 7.5/10. Soft natural deflated B cup with pointed nipples.
French - 10/10. One of the best frenchers so far. Very long never had such hot mesmerizing tongue actions.
Paint - 8/10. Did 6-9 with her and challenged to see who cum first. Guess who wins?
BBBJ - 9/10. Wet and sensual with plenty of catbaths. CIM both shots again.
FJ - 8.5/10. A lot of patterns to make you feel high and loved.
GFE - 9/10. Make you feel comfortable. Offered me a cold mineral water after 1st round and offered me a black mask before I left. Thoughtful and caring.
Workrate - 9/10. Hardworking and relentless to ensure I finished my 2nd shot. No massage because of her long pastel nails.
Overall - 8.5/10. Very proactive and responsive. Session was like a trip to Wonderland; floating feeling during frenching. Another outstanding service provider.
RTF - Experience tells me not to get emotionally attached.
Old 06-01-2023, 10:18 PM
Samster (M)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -10 / Power: 0
teddypig is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

Sarah - Lust365

https://sbfsg.agency/showthr...ighlight=sarah

Looks: 9/10 abt 95% similar to live pics but without makeup only

Body: 9/10 slim and toned body

Boobs: 8/10 B, All natural

Shower: 7/10. Showers you first but more or less SOP

Catbath: 8/10 lick and attacks to the bro

BBBJ: 9/10 very sensual, very wet

FJ: 9/10 Started off with cowgirl and ended with Missionary

GFE: 10/10 Very nice lady to talk to. She gives a intelligence aura around her. Don't mind having her as a friend.
Old 06-01-2023, 10:22 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 134 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2609 / Power: 16
sg_dude has a reputation beyond reputesg_dude has a reputation beyond reputesg_dude has a reputation beyond reputesg_dude has a reputation beyond reputesg_dude has a reputation beyond reputesg_dude has a reputation beyond reputesg_dude has a reputation beyond reputesg_dude has a reputation beyond reputesg_dude has a reputation beyond reputesg_dude has a reputation beyond reputesg_dude has a reputation beyond repute

FR for Nami from Gentlemenclub24.

https://sbfsg.agency/showthread.php?t=914008

OKT: 9/10
First time booking with this OKT. Very fast and responsive with clear instructions. Booked the night before for the first slot in the morning.

Location & Room: 9/10
Central area Apartment. Quite discreet andmany parking lots nearby. Large towels available. There's even a deck for her room so can smoke in between shots

Looks: 8/10
Photos lightly filtered but still looks 85% same. From Chiangmai so that explains her fair skin. More cute than pretty and looks either Jap or Chinese more than Thai.

Body: 8/10
Natural B cups. Has slight baby fats with a nice ass to smack. Fully shaven down south.

BBBJ: 9/10
This is where she really really excels. Really good suction with DT. Real slurper and really works hard in your rod and jewels. Really turn on when she looks at you. 1st shot CIM.

AR: 8.5/10
Haven't had AR in a while so was looking forward and she didn't disappoint. Impactful licks all around

FJ: 8.5/10
Unloaded once. Accomodative to all positions and can take pounding. But don't go too rough on her lah hor bros

GFE: 8.5/10
DFK allowed and in fact she iniatied it during catbath. Speaks very good english. Not her first stint here and can be considered OG

Frenching: DFK

Fingering: Yes

Highly recommended for AR lovers and fair thai lovers.
Old 06-01-2023, 10:22 PM
Samster

Quoted: 49 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 196 / Power: 8
NaughtyTeacher is a Helpful and Caring SamsterNaughtyTeacher is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Kimmy - House of Thai

https://sbfsg.agency/showthread.php?t=912822

Face: 9/10. It is her in the photos just darker tan.

Body: 9/10 small and petite

Boobs: 8/10 dunno how to tell if its natural or not.

Pussy: Smooth and Tight

Painting: NA

BBBJ: 8/10. Very teasing. Knows how to turn you on and she can go at it for quite awhile. She can also mimic the feeling of a vibrator at the most sensitive part. That drives me nuts, only reason why8 and not 10 is because her grip not very tight and the suction not hard while she is focused on the using her tongue to cause the vibrations.

FJ: I am not going to rate this, because she claim im too thick for her and it is very painful for her. So i dont blame her for not enjoying it. Yeah. Pass gfs also claim Im very thick and stretch them a lot.

Massage: NA

GFE: 10/10 very friendly. tries to get each other comfortable. Solid GFE. Communication in english is not bad. I actually fell asleep after cumming the first time cuddling with her. She work me up with a blow job and I came with a HJ The 2nd time.

RTF: Sure can consider. But got so many options to try. One of the better service oriented ladies around.
Old 06-01-2023, 10:35 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 16 / Power: 0
goneforgood deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Pinky - Lust

https://sbfsg.agency/showthr...ighlight=pinky

Looks : 8.5 (quite chio,sweet & youthful)

Body : 8.5 (petite,tanned & nice)

Boobs : 8 (shapely & suckable)

Bbbj : 9 (diligent but can feel she is hardworking)

Fj : 8.5 ( Bonk her in multiple postures & she is quite game)

Attitude : 8.5 (excellent service,patient & not time-watcher)
Old 06-01-2023, 10:45 PM
Samster

Quoted: 29 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 619 / Power: 22
Muhahaha is a name known to allMuhahaha is a name known to allMuhahaha is a name known to allMuhahaha is a name known to allMuhahaha is a name known to allMuhahaha is a name known to all

One of the best massage plus sex i ever had. My favorite combo, having a good massage follow by a good BBBJ and then FJ. Just refreshing for me.

https://sbfsg.agency/showthread.php?t=914061
I purposely book 2 shots just for the massage

By the way, her BBBJ is one of the best i had so far since FL1 reopened.

Highly recommended by an old bird SBF member.
Old 06-01-2023, 11:02 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 0 / Power: 0
GinLime is Cool - loads of Potential
Maylin - CF

Good session with this pretty girl from bkk.

She's actually just past 30 but looks much younger. can pass off as mid 20s.

Nice soft natural perky tits on her that do not have an ounce of sag. 33b is quite accurate. Her ass is perky and bouncy as well. Enjoyed doing her from behind.

She is petite size. Those who like petite girls with some assets will enjoy doing her for sure. I don't mind slightly smaller sized tits so long as they are natural.

Numbers wise..
Looks: better than photos 10/10
Bbbj: more licking than sucking don't think she does this in bkk. 6/10 even though 6/10 bbbj, the pretty face perky tits and ass made up for it.
Fj: she's a grinder doesn't last long but she's quite tight. 8/10
Kissing: tongue fight and kisses not all out French good point is that she's ok with it when doing it as well 8/10

Body: perky tits and ass.. hooboy 10/10
Gfe: offered massage between rounds but I declined. Asked her to use the massage gun I brought instead. Happened to have it on me. She gladly obliged.
Only downer is that she doesn't speak much English 8/10
I did her for quite awhile and she just took it happily. Used the full 90mins session.

Oh yes she showered me as well but no action in shower which I'm alright with.
Old 07-01-2023, 12:22 AM
Samster

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 69 / Power: 5
jmes88 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by sg_dude View Post
FR for Nami from Gentlemenclub24.

https://sbfsg.agency/showthread.php?t=914008

OKT: 9/10
First time booking with this OKT. Very fast and responsive with clear instructions. Booked the night before for the first slot in the morning.

Location & Room: 9/10
Central area Apartment. Quite discreet andmany parking lots nearby. Large towels available. There's even a deck for her room so can smoke in between shots

Looks: 8/10
Photos lightly filtered but still looks 85% same. From Chiangmai so that explains her fair skin. More cute than pretty and looks either Jap or Chinese more than Thai.

Body: 8/10
Natural B cups. Has slight baby fats with a nice ass to smack. Fully shaven down south.

BBBJ: 9/10
This is where she really really excels. Really good suction with DT. Real slurper and really works hard in your rod and jewels. Really turn on when she looks at you. 1st shot CIM.

AR: 8.5/10
Haven't had AR in a while so was looking forward and she didn't disappoint. Impactful licks all around

FJ: 8.5/10
Unloaded once. Accomodative to all positions and can take pounding. But don't go too rough on her lah hor bros

GFE: 8.5/10
DFK allowed and in fact she iniatied it during catbath. Speaks very good english. Not her first stint here and can be considered OG

Frenching: DFK

Fingering: Yes

Highly recommended for AR lovers and fair thai lovers.
Same same experience I had with you, really miss her already, hope to RTF

I wouldn’t want to post FR for this gem really, but she said her customer is not many, I don’t want her to earn too little for this trip so that she may return in future

Here is my FR, please help to up reputation if possible
https://sbfsg.agency/showpos...ostcount=83688
Old 07-01-2023, 12:28 AM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 18 / Power: 0
hartbreakid deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Name: ID from Naravee

https://sbfsg.agency/showthr...5#post21957315

Looks : 8.5 (quite chio,sweet & youthful)

Body : 8.5 (petite,tanned & nice)

Boobs : 8 (shapely & suckable)

Bbbj : 9 (diligent but can feel she is hardworking)

Fj : 8.5 ( Bonk her in multiple postures & she is quite game)

Attitude : 8.5 (excellent service,patient & abit ting tổng and very chatty)

GFE: 10/10

Take care of this gal guys!
Old 07-01-2023, 12:33 AM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 487 / Power: 12
leehuashen is a glorious beacon of lightleehuashen is a glorious beacon of lightleehuashen is a glorious beacon of lightleehuashen is a glorious beacon of lightleehuashen is a glorious beacon of light

Anyone tried Janny from Mansion? Her tattoos looks hot..

https://sbfsg.agency/showthread.php?t=914508

How is mansion? Can PM me if you're not comfortable stating it openly..
Old 07-01-2023, 12:53 AM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 33 / Power: 0
sinsk2 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

A lurker for a very long time on SBF i reviewed only those that are worth reviewing! Flirty Girls - Mickey, Shes only 25 born 1997 so young!

https://sbfsg.agency/showthread.php?t=9...ghlight=Mickey

Here's my 2 cents

Photo she shared with me!
https://ibb.co/Z13LpQ2

Face: 8/10

Wettest dream cum true when opens the door! Looks so young and the photo posted doesnt do justice! definitely wanna bonk here right there and now!

Boobs 8/10
Man made, soft still and sizeable handful grope.

Body 9/10
Slim petite, tattoos all over back n front, looks sexy because of her nice built frame! Her photos all posted may feel like shes chubby but she is not!

French: 0/10
Not a fan. And also shes mot really into it.
Basic english only, Can't speak much English but good enough. Fret not she speaks fluent Mandarin! How cool! We converse like long lost friends!

FJ: 9/10

Shes tight and say that my tool is huge and expand in girth. She loves it. Super passionate and eager to please. From 1st to 2nd round, strong gfe!

Service: 10/10

This part is where she seriously shines the most. Cheerful throughout the whole session! Accommodating to most positions, doggy, missionary, cowgirl, standing, carrying her and bang hard it is so wild and her sultry looks gives you shiver to quickly bang her harder!

BBJ: 10/10

She knows how to tease and work her way from above to the battom! No rush, blowing with her puppy eyes and gives you all the attention you could ever dreamt of, suddenly felt like a jav actor!

Final thoughts:

Kudos to the friendly and super responsive OKT, the last 3 photos is definitely her! I would definitely highly recommend her, support her and i think shes a secret bang kept for themselves for most sbf bros here! Fulfill your wildest wettest fantasy like mine.
Old 07-01-2023, 01:03 AM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Lol331 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

https://sbfsg.agency/showthread.php?t=914065

Writing a FR for bb from Flirty Girls

Okt: 10/10 easy to communicate with and accomodating

Look 8/10 ( late 20s to early 30s )

Boobs (all natural )

Kissing ( not a frencher but light pecks)

Bbbj 8/10 ( would give you the CFM look as she shaft it down)

Fj 8/10 ( how do i put it , feels like you are doing it with your poly gf)

Gfe 5/10? ( maybe we didn't hit it off quite well) but she speaks good english plus point

Rtf maybe ��

Don't really post much also, don't pm me cause i do not log in occasionally ��
Old 07-01-2023, 01:42 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 190 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 466 / Power: 2
Humbler is a glorious beacon of lightHumbler is a glorious beacon of lightHumbler is a glorious beacon of lightHumbler is a glorious beacon of lightHumbler is a glorious beacon of light

FR for BB from FG

Was told I'm her 2nd Customer.

OKT: Fast and prompt

Looks: Pictures are her with 70% resemblance. IRL looks much better than her pics.
Body: She's short and curvy at the right places with one huge tattoo on her arm and back.
Boobs: Natural C(I guess).
Bbbj: Wet and fast.
Shower: She'll help you to shower first before she showers.
Fj: Cowgirl was good. She'll give those CFM looks. Doggy was good too due to her ass for cushion.
French: Yes but she prefers not to french.
Attitude: Very funny girl.

Overall: Good session if you just want to go in and let the girl do everything. Only downside I can see is that after bbbj or after kissing/french she'll take alot of tissue to wipe your dick or her mouth. So literally after 1 shot you see the floor its literally littered with toilet/tissue paper.
Old 07-01-2023, 05:11 AM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -11 / Power: 0
Moon77 is stuck in moderation for some time to come

FR for Jane - TeerukLover

https://sbfsg.agency/showthr...ht=teeruklover

Looks: 8/10 Short hair and look playful/cheerful
Body: 10/10 Very smooth and with nice ass. trimmed.
Boobs: 8/10 Just the right size. Feels a little hard. Maybe enhanced.
BBBJ: 4/10 Only BJ with cd ( quoted safety reasons ) and seems green in this department.
Painting: 0/10 Wanted to touch with my fingers but she folded her legs and so i knew the answer.
FJ: 4/10 Was rushed to "finish" quickily as she said it was pain.
Communication: 7/10 Average english communication. Considered good.
GFE: 3/10 Would lie beside you and use her phone and not talk to you.

Overall quite disappointed. Booked 2s/90mins. But first 20-30mins, she was using her phone and did not even initate for 1st shot. When i asked her, she replied, " you want lor?". Of cause if not why am i here. lol. Was rushed through 1st shot.

For 2nd shot, she refused and said it was pain for her. It made me feel like she was not willing to serve and was just here to avoid. This was the most disappointing part. She asked me, "handjob". I had no choice and just wanted to get out ASAP.

Her looks and body helped her with the ratings. But do not expect even an average service in the service department. Fellow bros who had tried would know. Bad start to the new year 1st bonk. Hope for better soon.

RTF: No

Last edited by Moon77; 07-01-2023 at 07:09 AM.
Old 07-01-2023, 06:01 AM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 51 / Power: 0
whatssin deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Moon77 View Post
FR for Jane - TeerukLover

https://sbfsg.agency/showthr...ht=teeruklover

Looks: 8/10 Short hair and look playful/cheerful
Body: 10/10 Very smooth and with nice ass. trimmed.
Boobs: 8/10 Just the right size. Feels a little hard. Maybe enhanced.
BBBJ: 4/10 Only BJ with cd ( quoted safety reasons ) and seems green in this department.
Painting: 0/10 Wanted to touch with my fingers but she folded her legs and so i knew the answer.
FJ: 4/10 Was rushed to "finish" quickily as she said it was pain.
Communication: 7/10 Average english communication. Considered good.
GFE: 3/10 Would lie beside you and use her phone and not talk to you.

Overall quite disappointed. Booked 2s/90mins. But first 20-30mins, she was using her phone and did not even initate for 1st shot. When i asked her, she replied, " you want lor?". Of cause if not why am i here. lol. Was rushed through 1st shot.

For 2nd shot, she refused and said it was pain for her. It made me feel like she was not willing to serve and was just here to avoid. This was the most disappointing part. She asked me, "handjob". I had no choice and just wanted to get out ASAP.

Her looks and body helped her with the ratings. But do not expect even an average service in that department. Fellow bros who had tried would know. Bad start to the new year 1st bonk. Hope for better soon.

RTF: No
Thanks for FR bro.

Just wanted to add on my experience with Jane as lazy to write my own. No issues with booking with bro SK, used this stable pre covid regularly. All above are accurate by bro Moon77 except her boobs are natural to me. Her body is perfect for me who like tall girls and natural boobs. Visited her on 4 Jan.

My own experiences with Jane, she was having lunch when i came in to room, gave her time to eat but just have the sensing she is delaying time to skip 1 shot. I paid for 2s. after meal, touching her is also a no-no, she will push my hands away for attempts to touch her boobs, only during FJ itself did i get to grope or suck her boobs (she said she needed feel but my ass), pounded her for a while, no feel for me already as sianz due to zero GFE. Well she was friendly in the sense that she will talk or communicate etc. but I have been chionging for 20 years and I can sense a fake when i see it

After 1 shot, she rushed to bathe, just sat there and used her phone. Attempts to touch or cuddle was pushed away by her hands again, its like those irritated push, making me feel shortchanged again. Then the delay tactics came again, she said she need to call her boss, bro SK and she did, i dont understand Thai but seems to me some dispute on payment split since numbers was used. Time like almost up due to her call and delay tactics, happy to wear my clothes and fark off and best of all she has the cheek to ask me for tips, told her she too ex for the price and never gave any tips.

Rtf: NO. For her pretty looks and almost perfect body to me, any bro who wants to try, still a good no gfe fark release btw, recommend take 1 shot so she cannot chut pattern on delay tactics for 2nd shot.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1