The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List
hayhay, hcbj, HKCAD, io2io3io2io3, m00tix, manhood1900, schwing, slicker69, Wakeup123, wpns

Old 19-02-2024, 04:06 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 886 / Power: 15
hornydude is a splendid one to beholdhornydude is a splendid one to beholdhornydude is a splendid one to beholdhornydude is a splendid one to beholdhornydude is a splendid one to beholdhornydude is a splendid one to beholdhornydude is a splendid one to behold
Re: Screwing maids

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stezo View Post
Yesterday I was at the Burmese Buddhist Temple in Balestier.
So many pretty Myanmar maids there in traditional dress taking photos and videos.

Not sure if it is like that every Sunday, or if because of the Lunar New Year.

But could be a place to try fishing. I was with the wife, so no chance this time.
Good info, I was thinking of finding other races cause Indos so troublesome to negotiate with
Old 19-02-2024, 06:06 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 257 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 343 / Power: 9
helpmefast is one of the Best!helpmefast is one of the Best!helpmefast is one of the Best!helpmefast is one of the Best!

Wa damn shiok. Ytd the PH DH I met was quite pretty, and slim too. Seemed like no child either and no stretch mark or anything. Best of all, she's horny as fk, didn't ask for money and wanted to meet in the future. When fucking her, seemes like fucking a SYT, pretty tight body, slim stomach and perky boobs (just nice size imo)

Lucky me hahaha, finally, I matched with her from Badoo and chatted with her probably 3 months before able to meet.

Will definitely be meeting her more, I rather spent money book nicer hotel then give money and fk. Shiok sia haha

As for the hayhay fella, idk how to block a person in this forum but yeah idk what's wrong with him, WeirdChamp. Brother you need to move on lol.
Old 19-02-2024, 06:13 PM
Samster

helpmefast is one of the Best!helpmefast is one of the Best!helpmefast is one of the Best!helpmefast is one of the Best!
Quote:
Originally Posted by hornydude View Post
Good info, I was thinking of finding other races cause Indos so troublesome to negotiate with
I thought Burmese are quite conservative so harder to up. Though I must agree alot of them look quite young and pretty hahaha.
Old 19-02-2024, 06:34 PM
Samster

Quoted: 25 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 92 / Power: 12
Miroc deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by helpmefast View Post
Wa damn shiok. Ytd the PH DH I met was quite pretty, and slim too. Seemed like no child either and no stretch mark or anything. Best of all, she's horny as fk, didn't ask for money and wanted to meet in the future. When fucking her, seemes like fucking a SYT, pretty tight body, slim stomach and perky boobs (just nice size imo)

Lucky me hahaha, finally, I matched with her from Badoo and chatted with her probably 3 months before able to meet.

Will definitely be meeting her more, I rather spent money book nicer hotel then give money and fk. Shiok sia haha

As for the hayhay fella, idk how to block a person in this forum but yeah idk what's wrong with him, WeirdChamp. Brother you need to move on lol.
Bro, u r lucky man👍 congratulations 👍👍 u sure make everyone envy here... including me 😂
Old 19-02-2024, 07:36 PM
Samster

Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 886 / Power: 15
hornydude is a splendid one to beholdhornydude is a splendid one to beholdhornydude is a splendid one to beholdhornydude is a splendid one to beholdhornydude is a splendid one to beholdhornydude is a splendid one to beholdhornydude is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by helpmefast View Post
I thought Burmese are quite conservative so harder to up. Though I must agree alot of them look quite young and pretty hahaha.
No idea man, but I guess if the reward is better, can put in the effort la. Like what guys are saying, Indon open mouth ask triple digital with the first number being 2 or more. But nothing much to offer. Treat them with respect they say lazy talk, treat them with 0 respect, they say disrespectful. So might as well try another race.

Want to try Filippino though, but probably Myanmar first. I went out with a Filippina just within the new year, she say she's a nurse here, but I said to her directly just want to fuck. Then one day she suddenly last minute friend say can meet. So meet la (meet for a drink, like take her out, treat her well first la), from the minute we met she already bad attitude like bo chap bo chap, say watch movie end up everything don't want. Then later she go home on her own with her friend, after that the next day tell me say some random bitch said to her "why you boyfriend so smelly?". Then she "dumped" me for being smelly.

I was smelly because I rushed out of the house and forgot to spray deodorant, nor did I have time to shower and I literally rushed to meet her so she don't have to wait so long. But don't appreciate effort. At least if it was planned earlier, I could have showered, put on deodorant, triple check I did everything right and slowly gone and meet her.

End up I'm ranting, but just like, a reason why I want to try something new But for real, the bitch really spoiled my new year mood
Old 19-02-2024, 11:27 PM
Samster (B)

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 175 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 188 / Power: 0
topsalesman is a Helpful and Caring Samstertopsalesman is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by hayhay View Post
Hahaha, omg have ur number. Another idiot
bro i must be kenna zapped by this cb kia after posting. hope u can up my points
Old 20-02-2024, 04:31 AM
Samster

Quoted: 229 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1222 / Power: 15
entering has much to be proud ofentering has much to be proud ofentering has much to be proud ofentering has much to be proud ofentering has much to be proud ofentering has much to be proud ofentering has much to be proud ofentering has much to be proud ofentering has much to be proud of
Quote:
End up I'm ranting, but just like, a reason why I want to try something new But for real, the bitch really spoiled my new year mood
Better you know her true colours from the start because this hobby not cheap and you don't want to end up with someone who doesn't appreciate you too
Old 20-02-2024, 06:58 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Quoted: 550 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4705 / Power: 17
hayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by topsalesman View Post
bro i must be kenna zapped by this cb kia after posting. hope u can up my points
Up already, how he zap u at thread?
Old 20-02-2024, 09:04 AM
Samster

Quoted: 170 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1633 / Power: 9
Laopizhui has a brilliant futureLaopizhui has a brilliant futureLaopizhui has a brilliant futureLaopizhui has a brilliant futureLaopizhui has a brilliant futureLaopizhui has a brilliant futureLaopizhui has a brilliant futureLaopizhui has a brilliant futureLaopizhui has a brilliant futureLaopizhui has a brilliant futureLaopizhui has a brilliant future

Quote:
No idea man, but I guess if the reward is better, can put in the effort la. Like what guys are saying, Indon open mouth ask triple digital with the first number being 2 or more. But nothing much to offer. Treat them with respect they say lazy talk, treat them with 0 respect, they say disrespectful. So might as well try another race.

Want to try Filippino though, but probably Myanmar first. I went out with a Filippina just within the new year, she say she's a nurse here, but I said to her directly just want to fuck. Then one day she suddenly last minute friend say can meet. So meet la (meet for a drink, like take her out, treat her well first la), from the minute we met she already bad attitude like bo chap bo chap, say watch movie end up everything don't want. Then later she go home on her own with her friend, after that the next day tell me say some random bitch said to her "why you boyfriend so smelly?". Then she "dumped" me for being smelly.

I was smelly because I rushed out of the house and forgot to spray deodorant, nor did I have time to shower and I literally rushed to meet her so she don't have to wait so long. But don't appreciate effort. At least if it was planned earlier, I could have showered, put on deodorant, triple check I did everything right and slowly gone and meet her.

i date 2 mymaar nurse and one pinay nurse, they have attitude like we own them a living, maybe they are too stress at work

one of the mymaar is so rotten that she scream at the resturant i bring just becos the waiter said they dont have their mymaar chili. i got up and paid without eating, n she scream again at me this time for dumping her, at least i paid the bill.

maybe i bad luck or what kenna this type of nurses
Old 20-02-2024, 09:41 AM
Samster

Quoted: 75 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 92 / Power: 3
chocstarfish deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Laopizhui View Post
i date 2 mymaar nurse and one pinay nurse, they have attitude like we own them a living, maybe they are too stress at work

one of the mymaar is so rotten that she scream at the resturant i bring just becos the waiter said they dont have their mymaar chili. i got up and paid without eating, n she scream again at me this time for dumping her, at least i paid the bill.

maybe i bad luck or what kenna this type of nurses
You are fine. It’s never about luck. It’s about them. Pinoys, Indonesians, Burmese are peas in a pod. The enormous amount of attention these poor breeds are getting in social media have got to their head. Hence their dysfunctional behaviours. Good natured ones are one in a million and mostly old. That’s that. You’ve got to ask yourself if they are any worthy of your chivalry.
Old 20-02-2024, 09:43 AM
Samster

Quoted: 75 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 92 / Power: 3
chocstarfish deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by entering View Post
Better you know her true colours from the start because this hobby not cheap and you don't want to end up with someone who doesn't appreciate you too
It should be cheap. No two ways about it.
Old 20-02-2024, 09:54 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Miroc View Post
Bro, u r lucky man👍 congratulations 👍👍 u sure make everyone envy here... including me 😂
Bro I believe you can do it too, took me awhile before nailing it. Try all the apps the bros suggested here and maybe you will hit your mark. Cheers
Old 20-02-2024, 10:02 AM
Samster

Quote:

Wa shag bro, I agree with the indo DH open mouth straight money here money there, sibei sien. Perhaps u should pack some perfume or deodorant in your bag as emergency so can use for situation like this again hahaha.

Lucky the PH DH I meet attitude also really good. It's ok bro I also met some attitude quite terrible one in michat, kena block or scold just for asking questions lol.
Old 20-02-2024, 12:08 PM
Samster (B)

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 175 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 188 / Power: 0
topsalesman is a Helpful and Caring Samstertopsalesman is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by hayhay View Post
Up already, how he zap u at thread?
Zap me put black night
Old 20-02-2024, 12:33 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Quoted: 550 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4705 / Power: 17
hayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by topsalesman View Post
Zap me put black night
Hahaha, no worry’s

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1