The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List
hayhay, hcbj, HKCAD, io2io3io2io3, m00tix, manhood1900, schwing, slicker69, Wakeup123, wpns

Old 03-11-2023, 08:21 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 252 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 336 / Power: 9
helpmefast is one of the Best!helpmefast is one of the Best!helpmefast is one of the Best!helpmefast is one of the Best!
Quote:
Originally Posted by crypster View Post
She quote 100 30mins.

She got 3 sugar daddy won't be cheap
Understandable that she had a few sugar daddy based on her looks. I think I'll skip bah, I still waiting for my usual DH to reply me, if not I need to start looking for another maid FB already hahaha.

Hard to find slim and young one sial, maybe need to physically go hunt maybe more successful
Old 04-11-2023, 01:03 AM
Samster (M)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 17 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -2 / Power: 0
Areeth is under Moderation till he learns how to behave
Re: Screwing maids

Quote:
Originally Posted by hanysoh View Post
There are short time rooms rental at the HDB Heartland nearby the MRT station within walking distances.

The rate is like $30 per 3 hours or $70 per day (12hours).

Mostly operated by very commercial minded PRC second tenant.

Come over to visit my constituency and you should be able to find quite a handful.

How to find such places? Interested to use those kind leh!
Old 04-11-2023, 06:40 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 908 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 477 / Power: 3
StupidCharsiew is a glorious beacon of lightStupidCharsiew is a glorious beacon of lightStupidCharsiew is a glorious beacon of lightStupidCharsiew is a glorious beacon of lightStupidCharsiew is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by helpmefast View Post
Understandable that she had a few sugar daddy based on her looks. I think I'll skip bah, I still waiting for my usual DH to reply me, if not I need to start looking for another maid FB already hahaha.

Hard to find slim and young one sial, maybe need to physically go hunt maybe more successful
She waiting for you to quote a price bro

Zapping is a way to boost your ego. Agree? Keechiu!
Old 04-11-2023, 08:36 AM
Samster

Quoted: 170 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1633 / Power: 9
Laopizhui has a brilliant futureLaopizhui has a brilliant futureLaopizhui has a brilliant futureLaopizhui has a brilliant futureLaopizhui has a brilliant futureLaopizhui has a brilliant futureLaopizhui has a brilliant futureLaopizhui has a brilliant futureLaopizhui has a brilliant futureLaopizhui has a brilliant futureLaopizhui has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by tianyou77 View Post
Hello Bros! Long time didn't log in. Are the old timer Hunters still active here? I already semi retired.....
hey bro, see ur nick, r u born in year 77? still a good age. y semi retired?
unless u found a good maid for fb
Old 04-11-2023, 09:37 AM
Samster

Quoted: 587 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 525 / Power: 6
Wakeup123 is a glorious beacon of lightWakeup123 is a glorious beacon of lightWakeup123 is a glorious beacon of lightWakeup123 is a glorious beacon of lightWakeup123 is a glorious beacon of lightWakeup123 is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by Laopizhui View Post
hey bro, see ur nick, r u born in year 77? still a good age. y semi retired?
unless u found a good maid for fb
Bro, it can mean when he registered the nick, he already 77yo or he limit himself to semi retired from maid scene at 77yo or maybe he planned to be in the scene for 7 yrs jackpot triple 7 n retired. Anyway no matter what reason, he can always back to the scene again haha.

Sundays went to LP basement food court, can see a bunch of old man occupying one stretch of seats. They can only let the maids stroke their soft cock n drip like a leaking tap. Previously went chiong geylang atb, also can see bunches of old man sitting in coffee shop. Maybe these old folks changes their territory to get woman.
Old 04-11-2023, 11:11 AM
Samster

helpmefast is one of the Best!helpmefast is one of the Best!helpmefast is one of the Best!helpmefast is one of the Best!
Quote:
Originally Posted by StupidCharsiew View Post
She waiting for you to quote a price bro
I don't mind paying $200 for her sial actually hahaha...
Old 04-11-2023, 12:20 PM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 39 / Power: 0
mustryone deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Any chance got get one DH from paya lebar? Like walking str8 up to them?
Old 04-11-2023, 12:35 PM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 565 / Power: 14
Rives is a name known to allRives is a name known to allRives is a name known to allRives is a name known to allRives is a name known to allRives is a name known to all

Quote:
I don't mind paying $200 for her sial actually hahaha...
$200 for a DH ?
Serious ?
Old 04-11-2023, 12:40 PM
Samster

Quoted: 481 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 656 / Power: 5
sbwow is a splendid one to beholdsbwow is a splendid one to beholdsbwow is a splendid one to beholdsbwow is a splendid one to beholdsbwow is a splendid one to beholdsbwow is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rives View Post
$200 for a DH ?
Serious ?
$201.
Skills can never outwin $$. HAHAHA.
Old 04-11-2023, 12:53 PM
Samster

Wakeup123 is a glorious beacon of lightWakeup123 is a glorious beacon of lightWakeup123 is a glorious beacon of lightWakeup123 is a glorious beacon of lightWakeup123 is a glorious beacon of lightWakeup123 is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by mustryone View Post
Any chance got get one DH from paya lebar? Like walking str8 up to them?
Bro, yes possible. Aim for those alone ones, I go to city plaza. Look at them n smile, if she smiles back grab the chance. The maids know what u there for, some like to fuck also. They here too long, miss the every night fucking when in hometown. Weather hot is an excellent excuse to go hotel. Maids r lonely n low self esteem, if u say u like them, they take it as truth. Keep following wherever they go, be nice to them can already. They don't go for look or where u from, as long u r a male can already. Good luck.
Old 04-11-2023, 01:01 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wakeup123 View Post
Bro, yes possible. Aim for those alone ones, I go to city plaza. Look at them n smile, if she smiles back grab the chance. The maids know what u there for, some like to fuck also. They here too long, miss the every night fucking when in hometown. Weather hot is an excellent excuse to go hotel. Maids r lonely n low self esteem, if u say u like them, they take it as truth. Keep following wherever they go, be nice to them can already. They don't go for look or where u from, as long u r a male can already. Good luck.
Got slim ones? Those baby elephant type or fat one i legit cannot Sia hahaha.
Old 04-11-2023, 01:03 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rives View Post
$200 for a DH ?
Serious ?
Only Chio and young ones. If not I won't pay also. Siao ah $200 for baby elephant or fatty old fucks hahaha.
Old 04-11-2023, 01:11 PM
Samster

Quote:
Got slim ones? Those baby elephant type or fat one i legit cannot Sia hahaha.
Most of the time I get baby elephant, it's easier with my skills. I don't mind as long as can fuck, it's all the same. I don't go for looks, if can get it will be a bonus. Some I keep n meet their friends for picnic, from there I choose the better looking ones. Got one in the group look pretty but bf is ah neh old fat big belly.
Old 04-11-2023, 01:24 PM
Samster

Quote:
Most of the time I get baby elephant, it's easier with my skills. I don't mind as long as can fuck, it's all the same. I don't go for looks, if can get it will be a bonus. Some I keep n meet their friends for picnic, from there I choose the better looking ones. Got one in the group look pretty but bf is ah neh old fat big belly.
Oic haha, I think if baby elephant I think i cannot get hard sial hahaha, I mean unless free la, but still I won't go for baby elephant. Thanks for the input bro, I think imma try walk around my neighbourhood and see got any maids to ask for HP number haha
Old 04-11-2023, 03:58 PM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 39 / Power: 0
mustryone deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Ok will try... do outdoor more adventure haha but haiya this sun working 🤣
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1