The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List
hayhay, hcbj, HKCAD, io2io3io2io3, m00tix, manhood1900, schwing, slicker69, Wakeup123, wpns

Old 26-11-2022, 02:44 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 52 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 383 / Power: 9
MaraGuru is a living Saint! - you won't find betterMaraGuru is a living Saint! - you won't find betterMaraGuru is a living Saint! - you won't find betterMaraGuru is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Re: Screwing maids

Quote:
Originally Posted by hotshine81 View Post

Found one Indo DH thru Michat People nearby last week. Says need some cash. Told her I dont drive and she told me stairs is fine..(OMG I love thrills!)

Went down met her. She gave a good BBBJ till I nearly came. Managed to get into doggy and finished her off with my load all in her pussy. (She asked to CIP though!)

Paid and left. Told her I will contact her again if I am around the area..hehe..She said okay. Oh ya...All these for just 50bucks. Worth the thrill!
Her pussy fishy smell, wow you power cock and did raw some more.
Old 26-11-2022, 03:36 AM
Samster

Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 587 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 525 / Power: 6
Wakeup123 is a glorious beacon of lightWakeup123 is a glorious beacon of lightWakeup123 is a glorious beacon of lightWakeup123 is a glorious beacon of lightWakeup123 is a glorious beacon of lightWakeup123 is a glorious beacon of light

Look like the one stay commonwealth always take kids go school. But no see face, juz guess only.
Old 26-11-2022, 07:27 AM
Samster

Quoted: 25 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 302 / Power: 13
sammyliao is one of the Best!sammyliao is one of the Best!sammyliao is one of the Best!sammyliao is one of the Best!

got 2 Filipina maids willing to try 4some in exchange for Teachers whiskey. if any bro can host telegram me - @xchangeonly
Old 26-11-2022, 08:35 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 909 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 477 / Power: 3
StupidCharsiew is a glorious beacon of lightStupidCharsiew is a glorious beacon of lightStupidCharsiew is a glorious beacon of lightStupidCharsiew is a glorious beacon of lightStupidCharsiew is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wakeup123 View Post
Y the maids always say, my attitude depends on u. When I ask further, she said u don't know me, don't judge me. Have been hearing many maids saying the same thing. Like copying from one another.
From my personal experiences just don't share so much of yourself and vice versa. If they too clingy just let go.

Zapping is a way to boost your ego. Agree? Keechiu!
Old 26-11-2022, 09:20 AM
Samster

Quoted: 144 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 317 / Power: 4
Pineapplexpress is one of the Best!Pineapplexpress is one of the Best!Pineapplexpress is one of the Best!Pineapplexpress is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wakeup123 View Post
Bro, white knight everyday come in check their wife or gf pic got here anot. Wait they see this pic make them angry n start imagine their wife gf previously or currently a maid also doing this with many men. LoL good ones, poor white knight imagination run wild cos cannot see the maid face.
Bro, one thing if I were u, I don't go for raw. Since she can raw u, she can raw others. U don't know what disease she has.
Fear not the white knight. Usually just creampie those whiteknight wife and show them the overflowing cum to satisfy their emotion.

Anyway, there’s no face in the picture, so it can be anyone.
Old 26-11-2022, 12:52 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 44 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 777 / Power: 3
hanysoh is a splendid one to beholdhanysoh is a splendid one to beholdhanysoh is a splendid one to beholdhanysoh is a splendid one to beholdhanysoh is a splendid one to beholdhanysoh is a splendid one to beholdhanysoh is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by hcbj View Post
I saw in the Telegram, 1 channel, name Domestic Helper.

t.me/have_fun_with_indon_girl

👍 Thanks for the sharing 👍

💖 Looks Very Happening There 💖
Old 26-11-2022, 12:56 PM
Samster (eP)

Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
Quoted: 110 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3313 / Power: 17
DaddyDad has a reputation beyond reputeDaddyDad has a reputation beyond reputeDaddyDad has a reputation beyond reputeDaddyDad has a reputation beyond reputeDaddyDad has a reputation beyond reputeDaddyDad has a reputation beyond reputeDaddyDad has a reputation beyond reputeDaddyDad has a reputation beyond reputeDaddyDad has a reputation beyond reputeDaddyDad has a reputation beyond reputeDaddyDad has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by StupidCharsiew View Post
From my personal experiences just don't share so much of yourself and vice versa. If they too clingy just let go.

Bro.

Totally Agreed With YOU.
Too Clingy, Just Throw Away Like The Tissue Paper You Use To Wipe Your Cums... 😜

Old 26-11-2022, 02:11 PM
Samster

Quoted: 25 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 302 / Power: 13
sammyliao is one of the Best!sammyliao is one of the Best!sammyliao is one of the Best!sammyliao is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by hanysoh View Post

👍 Thanks for the sharing 👍

💖 Looks Very Happening There 💖
Bro, got any for filipina maids?
Old 26-11-2022, 08:45 PM
Samster

Quoted: 45 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 512 / Power: 5
Dizaster is a glorious beacon of lightDizaster is a glorious beacon of lightDizaster is a glorious beacon of lightDizaster is a glorious beacon of lightDizaster is a glorious beacon of lightDizaster is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by fuckingbaby View Post
Yeah $50 Afira. Stopped going to her after spotting bloody spots on her panties after she pull them down.
hope that's just some pre-period spotting and not a Chlamydia
Old 26-11-2022, 11:42 PM
Samster

Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 587 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 525 / Power: 6
Wakeup123 is a glorious beacon of lightWakeup123 is a glorious beacon of lightWakeup123 is a glorious beacon of lightWakeup123 is a glorious beacon of lightWakeup123 is a glorious beacon of lightWakeup123 is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dizaster View Post
hope that's just some pre-period spotting and not a Chlamydia
Bro these maids any men also can be bf. As long stick to them n say u like them, can let u fuck already. It's not surprise if it's a mixture of various std. 1Dec HIV aids day, but think won't say maids have anot. When maids get it, it will be like straight sent home.
Old 27-11-2022, 12:13 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 36 Post(s)
Quoted: 1093 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15621 / Power: 25
WOOHOO has a reputation beyond reputeWOOHOO has a reputation beyond reputeWOOHOO has a reputation beyond reputeWOOHOO has a reputation beyond reputeWOOHOO has a reputation beyond reputeWOOHOO has a reputation beyond reputeWOOHOO has a reputation beyond reputeWOOHOO has a reputation beyond reputeWOOHOO has a reputation beyond reputeWOOHOO has a reputation beyond reputeWOOHOO has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by sammyliao View Post
Bro, got any for filipina maids?
WOO UPZ 👍 👍 👍
Old 27-11-2022, 07:34 AM
Samster

Quoted: 11 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 62 / Power: 5
maidhunter123 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by hotshine81 View Post

Found one Indo DH thru Michat People nearby last week. Says need some cash. Told her I dont drive and she told me stairs is fine..(OMG I love thrills!)

Went down met her. She gave a good BBBJ till I nearly came. Managed to get into doggy and finished her off with my load all in her pussy. (She asked to CIP though!)

Paid and left. Told her I will contact her again if I am around the area..hehe..She said okay. Oh ya...All these for just 50bucks. Worth the thrill!
She's been around for quite a long time. The famous afira.
Old 27-11-2022, 11:18 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 91 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 224 / Power: 7
Coolbrian is a Helpful and Caring SamsterCoolbrian is a Helpful and Caring SamsterCoolbrian is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Yesterday found a DH off on Saturdays. 1st day chat, I can feel she horny. Suggested go hotel. Wow agreed. Petit body,tight.had a 3hr session. Cost is Just lunch only besides hotel cost.allowed me video too. Let me see if I can screenshot and upload.
Old 27-11-2022, 11:19 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 91 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 224 / Power: 7
Coolbrian is a Helpful and Caring SamsterCoolbrian is a Helpful and Caring SamsterCoolbrian is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Quote:
Originally Posted by Coolbrian View Post
Yesterday found a DH off on Saturdays. 1st day chat, I can feel she horny. Suggested go hotel. Wow agreed. Petit body,tight.had a 3hr session. Cost is Just lunch only besides hotel cost.allowed me video too. Let me see if I can screenshot and upload.
Sorry guys, I still not able to upload pictures..
Old 27-11-2022, 05:47 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 909 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 477 / Power: 3
StupidCharsiew is a glorious beacon of lightStupidCharsiew is a glorious beacon of lightStupidCharsiew is a glorious beacon of lightStupidCharsiew is a glorious beacon of lightStupidCharsiew is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by maidhunter123 View Post
She's been around for quite a long time. The famous afira.
Lol. This is Afira? Looks not bad leh. She ever agreed to meet me but I decoded to meet another DH. When I contacted her again a year later she did not respond. Either ghost me or too many dicks to entertain

Zapping is a way to boost your ego. Agree? Keechiu!
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1