The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List
hayhay, hcbj, HKCAD, io2io3io2io3, m00tix, manhood1900, schwing, slicker69, Wakeup123, wpns

Old 15-08-2022, 12:19 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 45 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1590 / Power: 15
xDylan has a brilliant futurexDylan has a brilliant futurexDylan has a brilliant futurexDylan has a brilliant futurexDylan has a brilliant futurexDylan has a brilliant futurexDylan has a brilliant futurexDylan has a brilliant futurexDylan has a brilliant futurexDylan has a brilliant futurexDylan has a brilliant future
Re: Screwing maids

Quote:
Originally Posted by xxFTOxx View Post
Already went today with bro vxm and lovethai. I didn’t hunt and in fact was being hunted. Took one indo chick back to the hotel straight. She told me she had been eyeing me for a while just that I wasn’t too bothered to notice my surroundings. When our eyes met, I smiled at her and she immediately pullled me over to dance with her. Talk about staking her claim man lol. One thing lead to another and suddenly we were on our way to the hotel. Nice firm c cup boobs and an Damn nice ass to smack. Guess those bangles there were envious when we were making out while dancing heheh. And I swear to u there is something in their beer man…so easy for them to get tipsy and even a seasoned drinker like me felt the kick
Which one you all went to?
Old 15-08-2022, 02:39 AM
Samster

Quoted: 273 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1726 / Power: 21
bradpitt968 has a brilliant futurebradpitt968 has a brilliant futurebradpitt968 has a brilliant futurebradpitt968 has a brilliant futurebradpitt968 has a brilliant futurebradpitt968 has a brilliant futurebradpitt968 has a brilliant futurebradpitt968 has a brilliant futurebradpitt968 has a brilliant futurebradpitt968 has a brilliant futurebradpitt968 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by tummybird View Post
Meeting the DH who is living in Sentosa cove. Wondering where can I bring her for quick fun on a weekday afternoon
. Any recommendations?
I love helper who is off on weekdays, don't need to fight for hotel. So good.

Typical guy in Geylang.
Old 15-08-2022, 02:42 AM
Samster

bradpitt968 has a brilliant futurebradpitt968 has a brilliant futurebradpitt968 has a brilliant futurebradpitt968 has a brilliant futurebradpitt968 has a brilliant futurebradpitt968 has a brilliant futurebradpitt968 has a brilliant futurebradpitt968 has a brilliant futurebradpitt968 has a brilliant futurebradpitt968 has a brilliant futurebradpitt968 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by screwballs View Post
Guys, really need help. My FB can only come out alternate Sundays. Always used to go some H81, but looks like all are crazy booked and had to wait for 3-4 hours.
Any alternate, other then Dayuse? I dont want to spend more than $50 for the room. Or any short term hotel that is very far and not frequented by Banglas?
Is it all Hotel81 also crazy booked?

Hotel 81 at Eng Hoon street? Hotel 81 at Chinatown?

Typical guy in Geylang.
Old 15-08-2022, 08:46 AM
Samster

Quoted: 459 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3206 / Power: 16
xxFTOxx has a reputation beyond reputexxFTOxx has a reputation beyond reputexxFTOxx has a reputation beyond reputexxFTOxx has a reputation beyond reputexxFTOxx has a reputation beyond reputexxFTOxx has a reputation beyond reputexxFTOxx has a reputation beyond reputexxFTOxx has a reputation beyond reputexxFTOxx has a reputation beyond reputexxFTOxx has a reputation beyond reputexxFTOxx has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by xDylan View Post
Which one you all went to?
Top 5. We were at the bottom level near the dj booth.

Never argue with idiots...they just bring u down to their level and beat u with experience
Old 15-08-2022, 08:53 AM
Samster

Quoted: 17 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 225 / Power: 15
awesomemale is a Helpful and Caring Samsterawesomemale is a Helpful and Caring Samsterawesomemale is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Great to see you yesterday bro xdylan. Managed to get a bj from an Indo girl. Too bad she say she on period.
Old 15-08-2022, 10:20 AM
Samster

Quoted: 155 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4894 / Power: 24
vaxvms has a reputation beyond reputevaxvms has a reputation beyond reputevaxvms has a reputation beyond reputevaxvms has a reputation beyond reputevaxvms has a reputation beyond reputevaxvms has a reputation beyond reputevaxvms has a reputation beyond reputevaxvms has a reputation beyond reputevaxvms has a reputation beyond reputevaxvms has a reputation beyond reputevaxvms has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
I'll be there in the afternoon too bro
we are there too

wru ? GH?top5?
Old 15-08-2022, 10:25 AM
Samster

vaxvms has a reputation beyond reputevaxvms has a reputation beyond reputevaxvms has a reputation beyond reputevaxvms has a reputation beyond reputevaxvms has a reputation beyond reputevaxvms has a reputation beyond reputevaxvms has a reputation beyond reputevaxvms has a reputation beyond reputevaxvms has a reputation beyond reputevaxvms has a reputation beyond reputevaxvms has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Already went today with bro vxm and lovethai. I didn’t hunt and in fact was being hunted. Took one indo chick back to the hotel straight. She told me she had been eyeing me for a while just that I wasn’t too bothered to notice my surroundings. When our eyes met, I smiled at her and she immediately pullled me over to dance with her. Talk about staking her claim man lol. One thing lead to another and suddenly we were on our way to the hotel. Nice firm c cup boobs and an Damn nice ass to smack. Guess those bangles there were envious when we were making out while dancing heheh. And I swear to u there is something in their beer man…so easy for them to get tipsy and even a seasoned drinker like me felt the kick
nice catch~~~~~~~~~~actually idk which 1 u bring? the black girl group beside out table?

i'll try to chat chat the red myanmar girl ....hope to see where's their "chiioong hide out"
very funny she with a myanmar guy
than when i try get # in club the gut say is her girl
ok loh i stop
than after a while saw her walking out alone so follow up and get her #
Old 15-08-2022, 10:43 AM
Samster

Quoted: 45 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1590 / Power: 15
xDylan has a brilliant futurexDylan has a brilliant futurexDylan has a brilliant futurexDylan has a brilliant futurexDylan has a brilliant futurexDylan has a brilliant futurexDylan has a brilliant futurexDylan has a brilliant futurexDylan has a brilliant futurexDylan has a brilliant futurexDylan has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by vaxvms View Post
we are there too

wru ? GH?top5?
We are in CH. I went to Top5 too but no table so went back to CH

Last edited by xDylan; 15-08-2022 at 04:33 PM.
Old 15-08-2022, 10:52 AM
Samster

Quoted: 22 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 33 / Power: 0
lalamover99 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

any bros here have any encounter with an indo maid from Michat in the north area, christian name with a chinese sir name behind that is only available in the midnight?
Old 15-08-2022, 11:32 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 479 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3159 / Power: 20
cavemao has a reputation beyond reputecavemao has a reputation beyond reputecavemao has a reputation beyond reputecavemao has a reputation beyond reputecavemao has a reputation beyond reputecavemao has a reputation beyond reputecavemao has a reputation beyond reputecavemao has a reputation beyond reputecavemao has a reputation beyond reputecavemao has a reputation beyond reputecavemao has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Top 5. We were at the bottom level near the dj booth.
can ask you all go at night time or daytime? i tot DH need to go home early even on their off days?
Old 15-08-2022, 12:09 PM
Samster

Quoted: 60 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 184 / Power: 3
vtecx is a Helpful and Caring Samstervtecx is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by cavemao View Post
can ask you all go at night time or daytime? i tot DH need to go home early even on their off days?
they go tea dance. starts at 1pm, so DH can go home after that
Old 15-08-2022, 12:45 PM
Samster

Quote:
We are in GH. I went to Top5 too but no table so went back to GH
Sorry, where is GH?

Typical guy in Geylang.
Old 15-08-2022, 12:56 PM
Samster

Quoted: 459 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3206 / Power: 16
xxFTOxx has a reputation beyond reputexxFTOxx has a reputation beyond reputexxFTOxx has a reputation beyond reputexxFTOxx has a reputation beyond reputexxFTOxx has a reputation beyond reputexxFTOxx has a reputation beyond reputexxFTOxx has a reputation beyond reputexxFTOxx has a reputation beyond reputexxFTOxx has a reputation beyond reputexxFTOxx has a reputation beyond reputexxFTOxx has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Daytime. We went ard 2:30. Some DH 9-10pm is their curfew

Never argue with idiots...they just bring u down to their level and beat u with experience
Old 15-08-2022, 02:53 PM
Samster

Quote:
many DH can stay out overnight one

but problem is the man who can't most of the time haha
Old 15-08-2022, 02:54 PM
Samster

Quote:
We are in GH. I went to Top5 too but no table so went back to GH
next time see chinese guys just call out :

sbf #1

joke aside...girls in OT can share already
why can share table one haha
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1