The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List
hayhay, hcbj, HKCAD, io2io3io2io3, m00tix, manhood1900, schwing, slicker69, Wakeup123, wpns

Old 05-04-2022, 08:26 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 241 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 546 / Power: 8
Hurricane69 is a glorious beacon of lightHurricane69 is a glorious beacon of lightHurricane69 is a glorious beacon of lightHurricane69 is a glorious beacon of lightHurricane69 is a glorious beacon of lightHurricane69 is a glorious beacon of light
Re: Screwing maids

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crusader69 View Post
100% true, idiots at the highest level and to top that up they are proud doing it raw lmao.
fools can't be cured....

hahahaha....a moment of folly....regret for life!
Old 05-04-2022, 08:56 AM
Samster

Quoted: 129 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 296 / Power: 3
Crusader69 is one of the Best!Crusader69 is one of the Best!Crusader69 is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hurricane69 View Post
fools can't be cured....

hahahaha....a moment of folly....regret for life!
Exactly
Old 05-04-2022, 10:41 AM
Samster

Quoted: 118 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 960 / Power: 12
hhlover is a splendid one to beholdhhlover is a splendid one to beholdhhlover is a splendid one to beholdhhlover is a splendid one to beholdhhlover is a splendid one to beholdhhlover is a splendid one to beholdhhlover is a splendid one to beholdhhlover is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pineapplexpress View Post
You will never win fighting with online white knights, they spent their entire time looking at their screen. That's why they never achieve anything great.
We r not wat white knight, jus cannot tahan u this kind of ppl, stood so low to post fake infro with photo not even covering the face.. this kind of act is 没道德..
Is ok to post watever story or dreaming u have but is not right to post pict n claim all kind of fake infro..
Wake up yr idea bro n be a guy.. dun act like a pussy under the keyboard..
Old 05-04-2022, 10:42 AM
Samster

Quoted: 144 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1019 / Power: 12
bernardlee has much to be proud ofbernardlee has much to be proud ofbernardlee has much to be proud ofbernardlee has much to be proud ofbernardlee has much to be proud ofbernardlee has much to be proud ofbernardlee has much to be proud ofbernardlee has much to be proud of

Quote:
Exactly
Just buy the best thinnest 001 condoms to get a similar type of experience.
Old 05-04-2022, 11:08 AM
Samster

Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 587 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 525 / Power: 6
Wakeup123 is a glorious beacon of lightWakeup123 is a glorious beacon of lightWakeup123 is a glorious beacon of lightWakeup123 is a glorious beacon of lightWakeup123 is a glorious beacon of lightWakeup123 is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Really? You live in fairyland if you believe that hahahaha
Bro, juz ask around n u will know, maids raw any men even they juz met. FL insist on protection but maids say up to u as long don't get them pregnant. This is very obvious maids r immune for disease but need buy medicine for pregnancy if not y they dare to do it. Every yr got ppl get diagnosed with the HIV but have u heard maids get diagnosed with it? No, right?
Old 05-04-2022, 11:12 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 523 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2531 / Power: 6
SerflySGR has a reputation beyond reputeSerflySGR has a reputation beyond reputeSerflySGR has a reputation beyond reputeSerflySGR has a reputation beyond reputeSerflySGR has a reputation beyond reputeSerflySGR has a reputation beyond reputeSerflySGR has a reputation beyond reputeSerflySGR has a reputation beyond reputeSerflySGR has a reputation beyond reputeSerflySGR has a reputation beyond reputeSerflySGR has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hellfire79 View Post
Just out of curiosity, does anyone fuck their own DH? Personally i do know a feel and nowadays the DH also very open about this meaning they dont mind in open r/s
Try not to, Bro Hellfire79. Things might get messy, especially if you are married.

Of course, there are always exceptions to the case.

Some of my threads/posts may be a work of fiction
so names, places, incidents, etc. could have been imagined or used in a fictitious manner
Any resemblance to actual persons (living or dead) / events is purely coincidental
Images used are for illustrative purposes only
Old 05-04-2022, 11:32 AM
Samster

Quoted: 267 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 669 / Power: 9
ceandy is a splendid one to beholdceandy is a splendid one to beholdceandy is a splendid one to beholdceandy is a splendid one to beholdceandy is a splendid one to beholdceandy is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hellfire79 View Post
Just out of curiosity, does anyone fuck their own DH? Personally i do know a feel and nowadays the DH also very open about this meaning they dont mind in open r/s
I fucked my relative's DH a few times in 2021. gave her abit of pocket money each session.
Old 05-04-2022, 12:13 PM
Samster

bernardlee has much to be proud ofbernardlee has much to be proud ofbernardlee has much to be proud ofbernardlee has much to be proud ofbernardlee has much to be proud ofbernardlee has much to be proud ofbernardlee has much to be proud ofbernardlee has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wakeup123 View Post
Bro, juz ask around n u will know, maids raw any men even they juz met. FL insist on protection but maids say up to u as long don't get them pregnant. This is very obvious maids r immune for disease but need buy medicine for pregnancy if not y they dare to do it. Every yr got ppl get diagnosed with the HIV but have u heard maids get diagnosed with it? No, right?
Singapore government only tests maids for HIV every 2 years. Getting HIV is possible.
Old 05-04-2022, 12:20 PM
Samster

Quoted: 86 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 691 / Power: 13
Ahwolf is a splendid one to beholdAhwolf is a splendid one to beholdAhwolf is a splendid one to beholdAhwolf is a splendid one to beholdAhwolf is a splendid one to beholdAhwolf is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by hhlover View Post
Big cannon of the day...
Wan to show off n lie pls find a better photo n person..
Do u know who is she.. go google n u will know she is quite well know on tik tok..
She dun do this kind of service n two photo, meal n hotel differ clothing n taken at differ date on her michat post update..
Personal she is my friend.. normal friend.. n she was having classes when she off.. not working as part time FL..
Ts jus a little reminder.. u better delate this untruth post be4 it get to her..

Dun understand this kind kids thinking.. posting pretty maid n showoff u creampie her.. in yr dream... hahaha

She is real. I had upped her before and even video our actions.. one thing she dont like is to go raw but that time i heck care and had a raw war with her..

She tried fight back as if tio rape and eventually give in. She is one of best maid i ever sex with!
Old 05-04-2022, 12:21 PM
Samster

Crusader69 is one of the Best!Crusader69 is one of the Best!Crusader69 is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wakeup123 View Post
Are you for real????? You say maids are immune to STD’s ? You’re kidding right
Pls say you’re kidding just to save your own face
Old 05-04-2022, 12:22 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by bernardlee View Post
Just buy the best thinnest 001 condoms to get a similar type of experience.
Yes and without risk of dying or making your wife or gf sick too
Old 05-04-2022, 12:25 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by ceandy View Post
I fucked my relative's DH a few times in 2021. gave her abit of pocket money each session.
Yep, they just send them back and no one knows about it. Not great publicity for Singapore so cover it up.
Old 05-04-2022, 12:35 PM
Samster

Quoted: 39 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 900 / Power: 10
mrnakal is a splendid one to beholdmrnakal is a splendid one to beholdmrnakal is a splendid one to beholdmrnakal is a splendid one to beholdmrnakal is a splendid one to beholdmrnakal is a splendid one to beholdmrnakal is a splendid one to beholdmrnakal is a splendid one to behold

Hi all bros.

Chatted with this maid for a while now. Asking $200 for 2 shot. I'm not gonna pay $200..

Who want? Pm me

Old 05-04-2022, 01:59 PM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 37 / Power: 0
buonavista deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by style.whist View Post
Is this really a maid or a pic of your chinese GF
maid lah lol
Old 05-04-2022, 02:34 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by mrnakal View Post
Hi all bros.

Chatted with this maid for a while now. Asking $200 for 2 shot. I'm not gonna pay $200..

Who want? Pm me

$200 consider cheap??? Today got a maid to quote me $300. Any bro wants I can share. PM me.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1