The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List
hayhay, hcbj, HKCAD, io2io3io2io3, m00tix, manhood1900, schwing, slicker69, Wakeup123, wpns

Old 22-09-2021, 09:31 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 550 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4705 / Power: 17
hayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Screwing maids

Quote:
Originally Posted by sbftiankon View Post
Do at employer house save hotel fee , BJ 90mins unlimityed shoot
100 why not haha
That's why i Asking details ....
That why I said u guy spoil market how many time u can cum when bj? 10x?
Pay $100 for bj and want to save hotel fee. So cheap Charlie
Old 22-09-2021, 09:33 PM
Samster

hayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by LonerFA View Post
If her mouth skill superb, its better than pussy sex. Licking all over and the groin area, massage it, suck and ended with swallow. $100 - the hotel and cab fee, food, it's worth it.
No Brian like u will think is ok? Why need to save hotel and cab fare when u guys want to pay maid $100 for bj. Really spoil market. Bj only cost $30 and u guys willing to pay $100
Old 22-09-2021, 11:07 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 173 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1435 / Power: 22
goodu has much to be proud ofgoodu has much to be proud ofgoodu has much to be proud ofgoodu has much to be proud ofgoodu has much to be proud ofgoodu has much to be proud ofgoodu has much to be proud ofgoodu has much to be proud ofgoodu has much to be proud ofgoodu has much to be proud of

Anyone tried her?

She think she is sinkie gcp charge $500 lol

Dun pm me for contact. Its right above in the picture.
Old 22-09-2021, 11:09 PM
Samster

Quoted: 173 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1435 / Power: 22
goodu has much to be proud ofgoodu has much to be proud ofgoodu has much to be proud ofgoodu has much to be proud ofgoodu has much to be proud ofgoodu has much to be proud ofgoodu has much to be proud ofgoodu has much to be proud ofgoodu has much to be proud ofgoodu has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by urgg View Post
Have to be honest i dont even click into this thread as i dont think i can screw a maid. Until this covid make me so bored and i start to be a silent reader. Installed michat and discover some really syt

Any laojiao can met ocah from sengkang area? Any kind advice?
See my post above. Same girl?
Old 22-09-2021, 11:36 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 18 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2041 / Power: 15
urgg has a reputation beyond reputeurgg has a reputation beyond reputeurgg has a reputation beyond reputeurgg has a reputation beyond reputeurgg has a reputation beyond reputeurgg has a reputation beyond reputeurgg has a reputation beyond reputeurgg has a reputation beyond reputeurgg has a reputation beyond reputeurgg has a reputation beyond reputeurgg has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by goodu View Post
See my post above. Same girl?
Yes bro, she did not reply me. $500?! I can go Dome L with that kind of money. But she looks wild and sexy thou.

I believe there will be brothers who have the spare cash to pay and try her.

Any Fr?
Old 23-09-2021, 12:20 AM
Samster

Quoted: 114 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 9940 / Power: 19
sbftiankon has a reputation beyond reputesbftiankon has a reputation beyond reputesbftiankon has a reputation beyond reputesbftiankon has a reputation beyond reputesbftiankon has a reputation beyond reputesbftiankon has a reputation beyond reputesbftiankon has a reputation beyond reputesbftiankon has a reputation beyond reputesbftiankon has a reputation beyond reputesbftiankon has a reputation beyond reputesbftiankon has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by LonerFA View Post
If her mouth skill superb, its better than pussy sex. Licking all over and the groin area, massage it, suck and ended with swallow. $100 - the hotel and cab fee, food, it's worth it.

Haha same thinking bro ! Not like some cheap chicken not even can pay 100
said spoil market !
Can said people cheap but only willing pay 30 only !
我🤮了

人為何要結婚嗎? 答案是:因為想“通”了。
那為何要離婚? 答案是:不想“幹”了嘛。🤣
Old 23-09-2021, 09:00 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by sbftiankon View Post

Haha same thinking bro ! Not like some cheap chicken not even can pay 100
said spoil market !
Can said people cheap but only willing pay 30 only !
我🤮了
No need say say me hayhay. If not happy don’t quote my post. Fucker like u that’s why maid charge so high. I can said what I want not happy come out see who fuck are u
Old 23-09-2021, 10:03 AM
Samster

Quoted: 153 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 716 / Power: 16
screwballs is a splendid one to beholdscrewballs is a splendid one to beholdscrewballs is a splendid one to beholdscrewballs is a splendid one to beholdscrewballs is a splendid one to beholdscrewballs is a splendid one to beholdscrewballs is a splendid one to behold

Sometimes, patience is the key.

Quote:
Originally Posted by porkbutt View Post
Never got to try leh, in the end she say raining dowan go out. Dunno is it on purpose flake on me or what. Gonna try asking her out again.
Old 23-09-2021, 11:22 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 135 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 10305 / Power: 14
Zeith has a reputation beyond reputeZeith has a reputation beyond reputeZeith has a reputation beyond reputeZeith has a reputation beyond reputeZeith has a reputation beyond reputeZeith has a reputation beyond reputeZeith has a reputation beyond reputeZeith has a reputation beyond reputeZeith has a reputation beyond reputeZeith has a reputation beyond reputeZeith has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by urgg View Post
Yes bro, she did not reply me. $500?! I can go Dome L with that kind of money. But she looks wild and sexy thou.

I believe there will be brothers who have the spare cash to pay and try her.

Any Fr?
+11 for exchange
Old 23-09-2021, 12:42 PM
Samster

Quoted: 11 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 212 / Power: 8
skinhead is a Helpful and Caring Samsterskinhead is a Helpful and Caring Samsterskinhead is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Anyone tried her?

so ex, i think can unlimited raw.
Old 23-09-2021, 01:11 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 58 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 370 / Power: 20
sex hunter is a living Saint! - you won't find bettersex hunter is a living Saint! - you won't find bettersex hunter is a living Saint! - you won't find bettersex hunter is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by skinhead View Post
message her totally no reply,吊起来卖
Old 23-09-2021, 02:06 PM
Samster

Quoted: 46 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 296 / Power: 11
mrbigbrowndick is one of the Best!mrbigbrowndick is one of the Best!mrbigbrowndick is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Coolbrian View Post
@doodle, looks like the one stay Jln bahagia.. Oops did I reveal..?
Yup confirm its her afira who ask meet top of building staircase one..pussy smelly one sia..wah bro doodle really make money ar must transfer 30 sumore..she got pimp ar?

Last edited by mrbigbrowndick; 23-09-2021 at 02:18 PM.
Old 23-09-2021, 03:10 PM
Samster

Quoted: 587 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 525 / Power: 6
Wakeup123 is a glorious beacon of lightWakeup123 is a glorious beacon of lightWakeup123 is a glorious beacon of lightWakeup123 is a glorious beacon of lightWakeup123 is a glorious beacon of lightWakeup123 is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by skinhead View Post
Bro, maids 100% raw unless she's a professional FL. Worst is maids can meet any men old or young n sex at first meetup, raw at own risk. Maids know abt the STD hiv but still do it, makes me wonder y lol. Only explanation is maids have needs too, will make her lost her mind when she needs sex.
Old 23-09-2021, 03:34 PM
Samster

Quoted: 114 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 9940 / Power: 19
sbftiankon has a reputation beyond reputesbftiankon has a reputation beyond reputesbftiankon has a reputation beyond reputesbftiankon has a reputation beyond reputesbftiankon has a reputation beyond reputesbftiankon has a reputation beyond reputesbftiankon has a reputation beyond reputesbftiankon has a reputation beyond reputesbftiankon has a reputation beyond reputesbftiankon has a reputation beyond reputesbftiankon has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wakeup123 View Post
Bro, maids 100% raw unless she's a professional FL. Worst is maids can meet any men old or young n sex at first meetup, raw at own risk. Maids know abt the STD hiv but still do it, makes me wonder y lol. Only explanation is maids have needs too, will make her lost her mind when she needs sex.
YflYelk

Well said bro ! Up you my humble 15 🤙🤙🤙🌝🌝

人為何要結婚嗎? 答案是:因為想“通”了。
那為何要離婚? 答案是:不想“幹”了嘛。🤣
Old 23-09-2021, 03:51 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 202 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2652 / Power: 16
JacqueMerlin has a reputation beyond reputeJacqueMerlin has a reputation beyond reputeJacqueMerlin has a reputation beyond reputeJacqueMerlin has a reputation beyond reputeJacqueMerlin has a reputation beyond reputeJacqueMerlin has a reputation beyond reputeJacqueMerlin has a reputation beyond reputeJacqueMerlin has a reputation beyond reputeJacqueMerlin has a reputation beyond reputeJacqueMerlin has a reputation beyond reputeJacqueMerlin has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Anyone tried her?

She's trying to drive you away.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1