The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List
hayhay, hcbj, HKCAD, io2io3io2io3, m00tix, manhood1900, schwing, slicker69, Wakeup123, wpns

Old 17-05-2021, 09:36 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 173 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1435 / Power: 22
goodu has much to be proud ofgoodu has much to be proud ofgoodu has much to be proud ofgoodu has much to be proud ofgoodu has much to be proud ofgoodu has much to be proud ofgoodu has much to be proud ofgoodu has much to be proud ofgoodu has much to be proud ofgoodu has much to be proud of
Re: Screwing maids

Quote:
Originally Posted by MokkaXD View Post
I got a maid from michat asking $500, think she is crazy.
Ask her go fuck spider

$500 can go for angmoh or local FL
Old 17-05-2021, 09:47 AM
Samster (PreD)

Quoted: 136 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 16842 / Power: 21
Prince Devitt has a reputation beyond reputePrince Devitt has a reputation beyond reputePrince Devitt has a reputation beyond reputePrince Devitt has a reputation beyond reputePrince Devitt has a reputation beyond reputePrince Devitt has a reputation beyond reputePrince Devitt has a reputation beyond reputePrince Devitt has a reputation beyond reputePrince Devitt has a reputation beyond reputePrince Devitt has a reputation beyond reputePrince Devitt has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by goodu View Post
Today change plan and DH....

Managed to ask this DH staying in amk for some action in my car.

Her facial skin is not as good as you see in the pic but her figure is not bad and dress well. She wearing black dress today.

She shared with me a story... got a bro actually got the cheek to invite her to his place while his wife is sleeping! She got a shock and only found out when they inside the kids room.

Power lah this bro.

Nice one figure good but i think don't seem young. MILF. Mind share contact?
Old 17-05-2021, 09:48 AM
Samster (PreD)

Prince Devitt has a reputation beyond reputePrince Devitt has a reputation beyond reputePrince Devitt has a reputation beyond reputePrince Devitt has a reputation beyond reputePrince Devitt has a reputation beyond reputePrince Devitt has a reputation beyond reputePrince Devitt has a reputation beyond reputePrince Devitt has a reputation beyond reputePrince Devitt has a reputation beyond reputePrince Devitt has a reputation beyond reputePrince Devitt has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hst630 View Post
According to my current FB - she got the pill from LP.

Scheduled a bonking with her 23 May but with these new measures in, she also getting worried. Aiya was really looking forward to milk her 34Ds and CIP for the entire day. Jialat lah.
Hi bro, what LP?
Old 17-05-2021, 10:14 AM
Samster

Quoted: 456 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3206 / Power: 16
xxFTOxx has a reputation beyond reputexxFTOxx has a reputation beyond reputexxFTOxx has a reputation beyond reputexxFTOxx has a reputation beyond reputexxFTOxx has a reputation beyond reputexxFTOxx has a reputation beyond reputexxFTOxx has a reputation beyond reputexxFTOxx has a reputation beyond reputexxFTOxx has a reputation beyond reputexxFTOxx has a reputation beyond reputexxFTOxx has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Prince Devitt View Post
Hi bro, what LP?
Lucky plaza

Never argue with idiots...they just bring u down to their level and beat u with experience
Old 17-05-2021, 10:55 AM
Samster (PreD)

Quote:
Originally Posted by xxFTOxx View Post
Lucky plaza
Thanks, i think sure have shop sell.
Old 17-05-2021, 12:10 PM
Samster

Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 587 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 525 / Power: 6
Wakeup123 is a glorious beacon of lightWakeup123 is a glorious beacon of lightWakeup123 is a glorious beacon of lightWakeup123 is a glorious beacon of lightWakeup123 is a glorious beacon of lightWakeup123 is a glorious beacon of light
Quote:
Originally Posted by goodu View Post
Ask her go fuck spider

$500 can go for angmoh or local FL
Bro, FL will ask for condom. Maids never want condoms, that's the risk they take. Once she gets hiv, the $500 will be her coffin money. Every year there are ppl diagnosed with hiv some maybe still f maids raw without knowing they have it. So just walk away if find the price too steep, some like it raw will think it worth it.
Old 17-05-2021, 12:13 PM
Samster

Wakeup123 is a glorious beacon of lightWakeup123 is a glorious beacon of lightWakeup123 is a glorious beacon of lightWakeup123 is a glorious beacon of lightWakeup123 is a glorious beacon of lightWakeup123 is a glorious beacon of light
Quote:
Originally Posted by Prince Devitt View Post
Thanks, i think sure have shop sell.
No worries, the maids now is not naive as what we think. They love to f, they will know where to buy. Just they don't have money to buy, they act innocent.
Old 17-05-2021, 01:49 PM
Samster

Quoted: 62 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1408 / Power: 12
IamChris has much to be proud ofIamChris has much to be proud ofIamChris has much to be proud ofIamChris has much to be proud ofIamChris has much to be proud ofIamChris has much to be proud ofIamChris has much to be proud ofIamChris has much to be proud ofIamChris has much to be proud ofIamChris has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by bababoo View Post
Looks great. This D is your new girl. ?
She is my old girl, so far only 2 girl keep in contact.

Thanks all those who up me..i will up back once i gain back once i regain my point.
Old 17-05-2021, 01:56 PM
Samster

Quoted: 62 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1408 / Power: 12
IamChris has much to be proud ofIamChris has much to be proud ofIamChris has much to be proud ofIamChris has much to be proud ofIamChris has much to be proud ofIamChris has much to be proud ofIamChris has much to be proud ofIamChris has much to be proud ofIamChris has much to be proud ofIamChris has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wakeup123 View Post
Bro, FL will ask for condom. Maids never want condoms, that's the risk they take. Once she gets hiv, the $500 will be her coffin money. Every year there are ppl diagnosed with hiv some maybe still f maids raw without knowing they have it. So just walk away if find the price too steep, some like it raw will think it worth it.
That's is true, both of my girl fuck raw and do not need to pay them, that why i not going to share them yet. Sorry for those who PMed me

Thanks all those who up me..i will up back once i gain back once i regain my point.
Old 17-05-2021, 02:40 PM
Samster

Quoted: 456 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3206 / Power: 16
xxFTOxx has a reputation beyond reputexxFTOxx has a reputation beyond reputexxFTOxx has a reputation beyond reputexxFTOxx has a reputation beyond reputexxFTOxx has a reputation beyond reputexxFTOxx has a reputation beyond reputexxFTOxx has a reputation beyond reputexxFTOxx has a reputation beyond reputexxFTOxx has a reputation beyond reputexxFTOxx has a reputation beyond reputexxFTOxx has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by IamChris View Post
That's is true, both of my girl fuck raw and do not need to pay them, that why i not going to share them yet. Sorry for those who PMed me
Yeah why share man. It’s free for u so keep it for urself first.

Never argue with idiots...they just bring u down to their level and beat u with experience
Old 17-05-2021, 04:07 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by IamChris View Post
I remember first meeting the maid after chatting, go f already. When i take out condom, she got angry. Show me her medical report tell me she's clean. I was thinking wtf, i don't even know you.
Old 17-05-2021, 04:17 PM
Samster

Quoted: 311 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4012 / Power: 9
ZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
I remember first meeting the maid after chatting, go f already. When i take out condom, she got angry. Show me her medical report tell me she's clean. I was thinking wtf, i don't even know you.
Wah...she met you well prepared. Medical report also have

Bros with rep power are welcome to exchange my humble points daily
Old 17-05-2021, 04:56 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 26 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 17224 / Power: 28
CumExplorer has a reputation beyond reputeCumExplorer has a reputation beyond reputeCumExplorer has a reputation beyond reputeCumExplorer has a reputation beyond reputeCumExplorer has a reputation beyond reputeCumExplorer has a reputation beyond reputeCumExplorer has a reputation beyond reputeCumExplorer has a reputation beyond reputeCumExplorer has a reputation beyond reputeCumExplorer has a reputation beyond reputeCumExplorer has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by |-R3D-| View Post
looking for morning pill also, anyone know where to get pm me..thanks..have a unexpected bonk with my ex colleague..
I also looking and want to know where can get, PM me also if any info
Old 17-05-2021, 04:58 PM
Samster

Quoted: 18 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 359 / Power: 8
Slowpump is a living Saint! - you won't find betterSlowpump is a living Saint! - you won't find betterSlowpump is a living Saint! - you won't find betterSlowpump is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Guys willing to pay exhorbitantly just for condomless sex seem so pathetic. Some will tell me f.u. la my money what. Haha fair enough but why not do your best to get a regular Pinay maid partner. Thru my previous encounters most pinay prefer raw sex cos thats the way their mindset is. Maybe it is harder to hook up with one nowadays cos they are more savvy (they know they can charge for it)? Either way what is the general thinking here?
Old 17-05-2021, 05:29 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZanShen View Post
Wah...she met you well prepared. Medical report also have
She has it in her phone.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1