The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Sexual Health Issues

Notices

Sexual Health Issues If you need medical advice regarding your sexual health, ask Dr Tan. We are honored to have an In House Doctor who is here to help.

User Tag List

Old 27-01-2004, 06:51 PM
facial

Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)
Quoted: Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: / Power: 0
curve penis

Just want to check if most bro have curve penis. Mine curve to the right.

Apart from the fact that we are "born like that". Anyone has any explanation on why this happen? Tight underwear? position of didi when we wear our underwear??
Old 29-01-2004, 01:36 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 27 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4858 / Power: 23
newyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond repute
You seen XXX movies b4? You see any one dick straight like a rod?
Old 30-01-2004, 01:15 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 718 / Power: 21
ahbengsony is a splendid one to beholdahbengsony is a splendid one to beholdahbengsony is a splendid one to beholdahbengsony is a splendid one to beholdahbengsony is a splendid one to beholdahbengsony is a splendid one to beholdahbengsony is a splendid one to behold
Re: curve penis

Quote:
Originally posted by facial
Just want to check if most bro have curve penis. Mine curve to the right.

Apart from the fact that we are "born like that". Anyone has any explanation on why this happen? Tight underwear? position of didi when we wear our underwear??
------------------------------
nope, it depend whether are YOU are left master or right master hand. it will gradually bent along the direction after year of PCC.

ha ha , just sharing.
Old 30-01-2004, 04:49 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 706 / Power: 21
Luna is a splendid one to beholdLuna is a splendid one to beholdLuna is a splendid one to beholdLuna is a splendid one to beholdLuna is a splendid one to beholdLuna is a splendid one to beholdLuna is a splendid one to behold
Re: Re: curve penis

Quote:
Originally posted by ahbengsony
nope, it depend whether are YOU are left master or right master hand. it will gradually bent along the direction after year of PCC.

ha ha , just sharing.
Ha..ha.. Sounds like whether you are Left Hand Drive or Right Hand Drive.
Old 02-02-2004, 03:34 AM
Samster

Quoted: 17 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1129 / Power: 22
lurpsexx has much to be proud oflurpsexx has much to be proud oflurpsexx has much to be proud oflurpsexx has much to be proud oflurpsexx has much to be proud oflurpsexx has much to be proud oflurpsexx has much to be proud oflurpsexx has much to be proud oflurpsexx has much to be proud of
Re: Re: curve penis

Quote:
Originally posted by ahbengsony
Oi! Dun luan luan kong ok!

Natural for penis to curve left right centre, up down... it is not a rod, but a piece of flesh.....
Old 02-02-2004, 11:44 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2541 / Power: 21
fun4evergood has a reputation beyond reputefun4evergood has a reputation beyond reputefun4evergood has a reputation beyond reputefun4evergood has a reputation beyond reputefun4evergood has a reputation beyond reputefun4evergood has a reputation beyond reputefun4evergood has a reputation beyond reputefun4evergood has a reputation beyond reputefun4evergood has a reputation beyond reputefun4evergood has a reputation beyond reputefun4evergood has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Re: Re: curve penis

Quote:
Originally posted by lurpsexx
Oi! Dun luan luan kong ok!

Natural for penis to curve left right centre, up down... it is not a rod, but a piece of flesh.....
Heard from the gals that curve penis can make them more shoik.....dun know how true...........
Old 02-02-2004, 12:28 PM
Samster

Quoted: 27 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4858 / Power: 23
newyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond repute
Probably due to the curve, it touches the G spot of the woman. Up to today, no one can say such spot exist... But it is said to be at the top of the CB, inside, where when touched, it gives the woman tons of pleasure.

Just sharing my knowledge, any bro cares to comment?
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1