The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene

Notices

The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene Had a great time with a government approved broad in Geylang? Tell us all about it! No FREELANCE crap here please. Legal commercial sex only. Threads about illegal Geylang whores carry a reputation point penalty.

SG Relax! Image
We Never urge the Guest and we Never use Fake Photos

User Tag List

Old 17-05-2015, 01:39 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 16 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1609 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15223 / Power: 27
unfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond repute
Talking Re: L24H13 - (Jln Molek)

Quote:
Originally Posted by joker88 View Post
Ling San or 03, 503, M03 all the same person lah.

Initially there was no M-series, so she was known as 503 and for short, her OKT called her ling san in mandarin for 03.

After the M-series came, she was also known as M03 to make things easy.

Now they have M6 - M13, except M9.
M9 transferred to 1658B now known as Xiao Qing (小 晴). Tall gal. 1.68m.

So now they have 7 gals, M6 - M13 plus M03 plus one more $100 gal.

Happy Bonking!

After M series follow by Alpina B series huh
Old 17-05-2015, 08:58 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2105 / Power: 20
BronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond repute
Re: L24H13 - (Jln Molek)

Quote:
Ling San or 03, 503, M03 all the same person lah.

Initially there was no M-series, so she was known as 503 and for short, her OKT called her ling san in mandarin for 03.

After the M-series came, she was also known as M03 to make things easy.

Now they have M6 - M13, except M9.
M9 transferred to 1658B now known as Xiao Qing (小 晴). Tall gal. 1.68m.

So now they have 7 gals, M6 - M13 plus M03 plus one more $100 gal.

Happy Bonking!
Who is the best in the series now?
Old 17-05-2015, 02:43 PM
Samster

Quoted: 11 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1333 / Power: 14
Garfoo has much to be proud ofGarfoo has much to be proud ofGarfoo has much to be proud ofGarfoo has much to be proud ofGarfoo has much to be proud ofGarfoo has much to be proud ofGarfoo has much to be proud ofGarfoo has much to be proud ofGarfoo has much to be proud ofGarfoo has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by BronzeGod View Post
I would think No.8.
Old 18-05-2015, 12:06 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 105 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5241 / Power: 19
joker88 has a reputation beyond reputejoker88 has a reputation beyond reputejoker88 has a reputation beyond reputejoker88 has a reputation beyond reputejoker88 has a reputation beyond reputejoker88 has a reputation beyond reputejoker88 has a reputation beyond reputejoker88 has a reputation beyond reputejoker88 has a reputation beyond reputejoker88 has a reputation beyond reputejoker88 has a reputation beyond repute
Smile Re: L24H13 - (Jln Molek)

Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Garfoo View Post
I would think No.8.
I agree M8 is one of the best there but I cannot say she is the best until I've tried the whole M-series.

M8 is very good in svc and fluent french speaker except that she is a little bit skinny.
But she has very nice and soft B+ boobs. I lick and lick.

She keep asking me whether I think she is too skinny.
I told her she is OK for me.

Same for M12 also. Both are skinny. But M8 much bigger boobs than M12.

I will give bros a competitive comparison of all the M-series WLs after I've tried all of them.

Happy bonking!

Please PM me if I had missed you out.
Old 18-05-2015, 12:09 AM
Samster

BronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
I agree M8 is one of the best there but I cannot say she is the best until I've tried the whole M-series.

M8 is very good in svc and fluent french speaker except that she is a little bit skinny.
But she has very nice and soft B+ boobs. I lick and lick.

She keep asking me whether I think she is too skinny.
I told her she is OK for me.

Same for M12 also. Both are skinny. But M8 much bigger boobs than M12.

I will give bros a competitive comparison of all the M-series WLs after I've tried all of them.

Happy bonking!
hmm. M-series. reminds me of all those modules one must pass to become an insurance agent. he. M8 prettier and better service than M03?
Old 18-05-2015, 12:33 AM
Samster

joker88 has a reputation beyond reputejoker88 has a reputation beyond reputejoker88 has a reputation beyond reputejoker88 has a reputation beyond reputejoker88 has a reputation beyond reputejoker88 has a reputation beyond reputejoker88 has a reputation beyond reputejoker88 has a reputation beyond reputejoker88 has a reputation beyond reputejoker88 has a reputation beyond reputejoker88 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
hmm. M-series. reminds me of all those modules one must pass to become an insurance agent. he. M8 prettier and better service than M03?
Well, BG, I've personally tried both a few times and my comments below.

M03 is more meaty than M8 but the former is fairer and bigger built.

I dun mind skinny gals so I have no issue with M8 being skinny.

Both have equally soft and B+ boobs.

M8 speak French fluently but M03 only kiss on the lips.

M03 is slightly better looking than M8.

Both provides good service and M8 provides ear picking although she is still a novice in this area.

Lastly, if you are into cunnilingus, you know who is the one.

Above are only my personal comments. Dun flame me if you dun agree.

Happy bonking!

Old 18-05-2015, 01:12 AM
Samster

Quote:
Well, BG, I've personally tried both a few times and my comments below.

M03 is more meaty than M8 but the former is fairer and bigger built.

I dun mind skinny gals so I have no issue with M8 being skinny.

Both have equally soft and B+ boobs.

M8 speak French fluently but M03 only kiss on the lips.

M03 is slightly better looking than M8.

Both provides good service and M8 provides ear picking although she is still a novice in this area.

Lastly, if you are into cunnilingus, you know who is the one.

Above are only my personal comments. Dun flame me if you dun agree.

Happy bonking!
Thanks bro. Appreciate your analysis. You the man!

Yeah. I am looking for more M03 type. Young fair cute cute and enough boobs to grab and meat to piak...
Old 18-05-2015, 09:29 AM
Samster

Quoted: 17 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 43 / Power: 0
MrAnalyst deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

I haven't been to this house for very long time, last time the damage is 100.
how about now? 100 or 150? or depend on girls ?
Old 23-05-2015, 02:59 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 44 / Power: 0
Smap deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

How does M8 score in the looks department?
Old 23-05-2015, 05:17 PM
Samster

After trying the M-series, this is my report card.

Please bear in mind that this is only my personal view.
Dun flame me if you dun agree. You are entitled to your own views.

This is NOT an inducement to try or not to try any of them.
I am only providing some info for bros to help them in their decision making.

M6 - petite and hardworking gal. Aim to please. Small boobs.
M7 - petite and quiet gal. Not bad svc.
M8 - skinny gal. Avg ht. Very good svc. Ear picking. YTL service. Native French speaker. Can converse well.
M9 - Transferred to L16H58B/L16H54A. Now known as Xiao Qing. Tall 1.67m. Very nice body. Slim and B- boobs. Gd frenching and gd svc.
M10 - Slim gal with A cup boobs. Very young and green. Avg svc. 1.62m. Frenching OK. Very sweet SYT look.
M11 - Bah bah type. Got tummy fats. A+ boobs and too soft. Quite cold. Must break the ice. Svc below my std.
M12 - Slim, avg ht, 1.62m. Yoga teacher in PRC. Quite fit body. A+ boobs. Abv avg svc for me. Frenching OK. Not bad looking.
M13 - Slim and short gal. Tattoos at the right ankle, left arm and chest. B boobs and svc so-so.
Personally I dun like gals with tattoos. Got the middle-aged look. Looks like 30+ to me. I think many bros may not like her looks.

M03 - Cute and pretty gal with very fair and smooth complexion.
Long time here so need no intro from me. Fav gal of Bro BG. Bros can ask him for opinion.

Overall, I think I think M03, M8, M9 and M12 OK for me. The rest no go for me.

Last edited by joker88; 23-05-2015 at 05:28 PM. Reason: Spelling mistakes
Old 23-05-2015, 05:51 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1896 / Power: 13
baotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant future

we somewhat have the same liking. i like 3,8,12 too....

I think the advantage of this house is the location. All the gem automatically become hidden ....

Disadvantages is the girls usually do not get much business....i suspect if they do not get transferred out like 9, they are very likely to leave our shore very quickly.

So for those who like the girls i mentioned, i suggest you speed up your RTF...

Quote:

M8 - skinny gal. Avg ht. Very good svc. Ear picking. YTL service. Native French speaker. Can converse well.
M9 - Transferred to L16H58B/L16H54A. Now known as Xiao Qing. Tall 1.67m. Very nice body. Slim and B- boobs. Gd frenching and gd svc.
M10 - Slim gal with A cup boobs. Very young and green. Avg svc. 1.62m. Frenching OK. Very sweet SYT look.
M11 - Bah bah type. Got tummy fats. A+ boobs and too soft. Quite cold. Must break the ice. Svc below my std.
M12 - Slim, avg ht, 1.62m. Yoga teacher in PRC. Quite fit body. A+ boobs. Abv avg svc for me. Frenching OK. Not bad looking.
M13 - Slim and short gal. Tattoos at the right ankle, left arm and chest. B boobs and svc so-so.
Personally I dun like gals with tattoos. Got the middle-aged look. Looks like 30+ to me. I think many bros may not like her looks.

Long time here so need no intro from me. Fav gal of Bro BG. Bros can ask him for opinion.

Old 23-05-2015, 06:43 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by baotohk View Post
we somewhat have the same liking. i like 3,8,12 too....

I think the advantage of this house is the location. All the gem automatically become hidden ....

Disadvantages is the girls usually do not get much business....i suspect if they do not get transferred out like 9, they are very likely to leave our shore very quickly.

So for those who like the girls i mentioned, i suggest you speed up your RTF...
They will be shifting to L20H60 soon.

Akan Datang.

Old 23-05-2015, 08:47 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 44 / Power: 0
Smap deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Thanks joker for the list, went to the house today, called m8 but okt told had to wait. Introduced m11 instead. Quite good actually haha . Svc for 30 minutes . But doesn't talk much . Speaks french
Old 23-05-2015, 09:06 PM
Samster

Quote:

Interestingly, I found my session with M11 quite hot. I like her face, gives me this mix of sasa 2041 and retired jiajia 1654a (same batch as meihui) feel.

Bbbj, AR and frenching. A lot of cute smiles and giggles before she got quite hot and horny.
Old 23-05-2015, 10:20 PM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 478 / Power: 13
panad0l is a glorious beacon of lightpanad0l is a glorious beacon of lightpanad0l is a glorious beacon of lightpanad0l is a glorious beacon of lightpanad0l is a glorious beacon of light

I'm joining you all in the M08 fans club
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1