The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old 11-03-2010, 10:47 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 88 / Power: 15
Mr. X deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Sleazy Joint Around Bencoolen

I've been taking a break from cheonging for quite some time, but just a few weeks ago something revived my vigor.

I was eating dinner at the Kopi Tiam in Bencoolen Street (the one near SMU) at around 8pm, and I saw this tall, slim and pretty chinese lady wearing a very skimpy dress walking up to the fruit and drink stall. She bought quite a number of fruits and drinks, and I noticed that her other hand was holding some take-away food as well.

She talked to the stall owner in a thick china accent. From my vast experience, I know that this type of girl work in some kind of sleazy joint. Probably she went to buy dinner for her friends from the same joint. I didn't get to follow her to know the exact location of this joint as I was eating with my friends.

So I decided to come back the next day, and the day after, and after... just to try my luck in case she came back. But there was no result, so I tried walking around the area to find about this joint myself, until I decided that my strength alone is not enough.

So now I'm asking if any of you bros out there have intel regarding this joint around the Bencoolen area. I need someone to revitalize me back to my cheonging days!
Old 11-03-2010, 11:33 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 344 / Power: 16
bigbuffalo is one of the Best!bigbuffalo is one of the Best!bigbuffalo is one of the Best!bigbuffalo is one of the Best!
Re: Sleazy Joint Around Bencoolen

brother..since you no cheong for a while already..its time to update your vast experience.......fyi..there are many prc staying at the hotel there and they worked in KTVs at night...and also , my vast experiences also told me that if they worked near there , they usually dont under dressed themselves and walked around to attract unwanted attentions
Old 11-03-2010, 11:43 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 869 / Power: 19
jidol is a splendid one to beholdjidol is a splendid one to beholdjidol is a splendid one to beholdjidol is a splendid one to beholdjidol is a splendid one to beholdjidol is a splendid one to beholdjidol is a splendid one to behold

So many hotels between food stall at Bencoolen and Burlington so i think they do work at those hotel.

I might be wrong .... but if you just stand alone at night at the metal railing along Burlington opposite ibis hotel chances that some girls will come and talk to you and offer their services.
Old 12-03-2010, 01:42 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 21 Post(s)
Quoted: 306 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 19849 / Power: 28
owen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr. X View Post
So I decided to come back the next day, and the day after, and after... just to try my luck in case she came back. But there was no result, so I tried walking around the area to find about this joint myself, until I decided that my strength alone is not enough.
i like yr persistence. i was hoping to read that you managed to find d gal after tryin for days but it was a disappointing outcome.

i agree wif bros tt it's difficult to trail d suspect, givin d so many ktvs nearby. peace ctr alone has got like more than 4 ktvs. paradiz ctr has got a few too. n dun 4get thr r 10s of TN outlets n HCs ard that vicinity.

1 silly way, u could hv approached d stall owner on tt day after she left. or mayb d next day u went bk, d memory could still be fresh on his mind. for all u knw she could be 1 of those rare, stunning chinese regulars who often buy fr that stall that d owner may hv a gd impression.

frankly, if i were u, i may hv also done d same ... if i work nearby n hv d time to kill. she may be some1 wkg in a not so decent industry but sometimes it's juz that strange kind of 'yuan fen' that make u really attracted to her ... which u feel like u gotta up her at all costs.

My 22nd year of romance with SBF. Semi-retired from chionging scene.

Rep pts:
Pls do not visit the point exchange groups giving the impression you are keen to exchange points but disappear after one post. Or promise to return points but did not do so after months.
Min 5 pts for exchange.
Old 12-03-2010, 03:40 AM
Samster

Woah never expected the reply to come so fast, anyway thanks for that. I like Bro Owen's idea btw, so maybe will try that one of these days when I come back to the place. Meanwhile I should test out my luck elsewhere first to see if it will work out
Old 14-03-2010, 01:34 AM
Samster

Damn, still no luck... anymore intel?
Old 15-03-2010, 12:42 AM
Samster

owen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr. X View Post
Damn, still no luck... anymore intel?
i sugg u bribe d stall owner.

otherwise juz continue to make yr daily visits to d kopi tiam or patronise every single TN/HC/ktv ard that area to trace yr gal.

Rep pts:
Pls do not visit the point exchange groups giving the impression you are keen to exchange points but disappear after one post. Or promise to return points but did not do so after months.
Min 5 pts for exchange.
Old 15-03-2010, 08:06 PM
Samster

Thanks bro Owen! When there's a will (and vit M) there's a way eh
Old 15-03-2010, 08:58 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 96 / Power: 16
ranking deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Just read from sinmin that there is a murder case involved a prosititue at bencoolen apartment,i think you are right bencoolen really got sleazy joint,just that we don't know.
Old 15-03-2010, 10:59 PM
Samster

I was right! There was something going on there, if only I knew about the place earlier then maybe this won't happen... anyway hope that the girl is not the one I'm looking for...
Old 15-03-2010, 11:15 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 16 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1037 / Power: 15
Aishiteiru has much to be proud ofAishiteiru has much to be proud ofAishiteiru has much to be proud ofAishiteiru has much to be proud ofAishiteiru has much to be proud ofAishiteiru has much to be proud ofAishiteiru has much to be proud ofAishiteiru has much to be proud of

If really can't find, look for other targets. You may find other even better ones loh.
Old 16-03-2010, 12:31 AM
Samster

That's what I've been doing, hehe... saw my latest FRs yet?
Old 16-03-2010, 12:59 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by ranking View Post
Just read from sinmin that there is a murder case involved a prosititue at bencoolen apartment,i think you are right bencoolen really got sleazy joint,just that we don't know.
i saw d news too. kinda scary. yet anthr case involving FTs. d reporter went up peony mansion n take a look. apparently some of d units were used as makeshift whorehouse. they even found a list with some numbers, which look
like a record of the takings fr d pros.

Rep pts:
Min 5 pts for exchange.
Old 16-03-2010, 08:52 AM
Samster

Guess I better cease my search for the time being, else sure deal with AV lol...
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1