The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old 06-10-2012, 10:29 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 16 / Power: 0
nivlek38 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
KTV advice required

Hi bros,

I've been to a few ktvs where you need to go as a group, get a room, open bottles and end up spending a bomb. Is there any ktv out there that you can go solo? Something like Thai pub where you can sit in main hall, order a jug and the girls will come provide company? But I'm only interested in PRC girls only and am a sucker for GFE.. Objective is go there enjoy company of PRC girl and hope to get lucky to bring her out..

Hope to get some good recommendations from experienced bros here!
Old 13-10-2012, 04:53 PM
Samster

Quoted: 18 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 302 / Power: 18
s@ms@m is one of the Best!s@ms@m is one of the Best!s@ms@m is one of the Best!s@ms@m is one of the Best!
Re: KTV advice required

Along Foch Road opposite Lavender Hawker...
But mostly hangflower joint..
One way or another u'll haf to spend a bomb...
And if u ever get 'lucky' I thk u muz haf spent quite alot more den u join the rest...
Muốn nghèo thì nuôi gái.
Old 16-10-2012, 05:32 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Decipher019 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

you can suncity at jurong. there got china girls singing live if im not wrong
Old 16-10-2012, 06:04 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 796 / Power: 20
CaptainPlanet is a splendid one to beholdCaptainPlanet is a splendid one to beholdCaptainPlanet is a splendid one to beholdCaptainPlanet is a splendid one to beholdCaptainPlanet is a splendid one to beholdCaptainPlanet is a splendid one to beholdCaptainPlanet is a splendid one to behold

Go to any HFJ order a jug of beer sit down listen to PRC singers singing oldies and scan to see if got any target.
Aim for 1 whole nite wif no flowers de den try to hang 50 and see can hook up wif minimum damage or not lo!!!!

Cheers
Old 16-10-2012, 11:58 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 135 / Power: 14
CPVictim deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyCPVictim deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Club Jade & 3 other KTV's in Peace Center all have main hall where you can sit down , solo & order beer. You can ask the waitress to recommend you a normal girl that butterflies around the rooms or a singer to accompany you. For singer you have to buy minimum 1 flower, for normal girl you have to give tips when you're leaving. During Happy hour , the beer bill sitting outside is actually quite less , only $32 I think.

Cheers
Old 17-10-2012, 12:28 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 253 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 19223 / Power: 27
Tai_zi21 has a reputation beyond reputeTai_zi21 has a reputation beyond reputeTai_zi21 has a reputation beyond reputeTai_zi21 has a reputation beyond reputeTai_zi21 has a reputation beyond reputeTai_zi21 has a reputation beyond reputeTai_zi21 has a reputation beyond reputeTai_zi21 has a reputation beyond reputeTai_zi21 has a reputation beyond reputeTai_zi21 has a reputation beyond reputeTai_zi21 has a reputation beyond repute

Looking for PRC then i recommend u go HFJ better... but go to those small joint better cos big HFJ mean big player also at there...

Order 1 jug can liao and slowly see which gal u like la....

Target: 18000 point hit... will be part time now only in point exchange... Thank you for the points

Please pm me for second or third round first before u up my points cos worried not able to return cheers
Old 18-10-2012, 10:05 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 796 / Power: 20
CaptainPlanet is a splendid one to beholdCaptainPlanet is a splendid one to beholdCaptainPlanet is a splendid one to beholdCaptainPlanet is a splendid one to beholdCaptainPlanet is a splendid one to beholdCaptainPlanet is a splendid one to beholdCaptainPlanet is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tai_zi21 View Post
Looking for PRC then i recommend u go HFJ better... but go to those small joint better cos big HFJ mean big player also at there...

Knn when wan bring mi go???
Old 07-11-2012, 12:02 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 288 / Power: 15
evil_doct is one of the Best!evil_doct is one of the Best!evil_doct is one of the Best!

which hfj good ? any to reconman ?
Old 07-11-2012, 09:43 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 726 / Power: 18
DegenerationX is a splendid one to beholdDegenerationX is a splendid one to beholdDegenerationX is a splendid one to beholdDegenerationX is a splendid one to beholdDegenerationX is a splendid one to beholdDegenerationX is a splendid one to beholdDegenerationX is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tai_zi21 View Post

That's how u got for gf sibo?
Old 07-11-2012, 10:06 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Quoted: 120 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 21265 / Power: 22
owl888 has a reputation beyond reputeowl888 has a reputation beyond reputeowl888 has a reputation beyond reputeowl888 has a reputation beyond reputeowl888 has a reputation beyond reputeowl888 has a reputation beyond reputeowl888 has a reputation beyond reputeowl888 has a reputation beyond reputeowl888 has a reputation beyond reputeowl888 has a reputation beyond reputeowl888 has a reputation beyond repute

Armani has a hall for drinking & its not expensive, but only some PRC, mostly viets. HFJ not advisable coz its a bottomless pit $$$ & not for short time transactions.

Alternatively, if u search this forum I think u can find KTV gatherings organised by some bros that u can join. If u split the cost, then $$$ wont hurt
Old 07-11-2012, 10:27 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 726 / Power: 18
DegenerationX is a splendid one to beholdDegenerationX is a splendid one to beholdDegenerationX is a splendid one to beholdDegenerationX is a splendid one to beholdDegenerationX is a splendid one to beholdDegenerationX is a splendid one to beholdDegenerationX is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by owl888 View Post
Armani has a hall for drinking & its not expensive, but only some PRC, mostly viets.
Yup, PRCs very little in Armani. Any those gals that run in the hall mostly MILF.

Missed the good old days when Dongguan and Pudong were around. Can just pop in alone and sit in the hall.

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1