The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Coffee Shop Talk of a non sexual Nature

Notices

Coffee Shop Talk of a non sexual Nature Visit Sam's Alfresco Heaven. Singapore's best Alfresco Coffee Experience! If you're up to your ears with all this Sex Talk and would like to take a break from it all to discuss other interesting aspects of life in Singapore,  pop over and join in the fun.

User Tag List

Old 10-05-2015, 05:00 PM
Sam's RSS Feed Bot - I'm not Human. Don't talk to me.

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 18 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 10000241 / Power: 3356
Sammyboy RSS Feed has a reputation beyond reputeSammyboy RSS Feed has a reputation beyond reputeSammyboy RSS Feed has a reputation beyond reputeSammyboy RSS Feed has a reputation beyond reputeSammyboy RSS Feed has a reputation beyond reputeSammyboy RSS Feed has a reputation beyond reputeSammyboy RSS Feed has a reputation beyond reputeSammyboy RSS Feed has a reputation beyond reputeSammyboy RSS Feed has a reputation beyond reputeSammyboy RSS Feed has a reputation beyond reputeSammyboy RSS Feed has a reputation beyond repute
Thumbs up Jason Neo remorseful while Amos Yee unrepentant

An honorable member of the Coffee Shop Has Just Posted the Following:

In my view, any form of insensitive comments whether in the real world or online space should not be tolerated. As adults, we need to teach our kids to think before opening their mouth especially when the words are broadcasted to public, such as through social media.

The remarks made by both Amos Yee and Jason are uncalled for, and it has nothing to do with PAP or related to any political affiliation and we should not jump on everything to paint the government bad.

In all honesty, most people has some form of opinion about the other races and sometime, we did accidentally said it out. The law will make the discretion to determine the severity and merit of each case, whether it is made with the intent to incite or simply a harmless remark.

If the person apologized and remorseful, we as a society should let it be and a lesson is learnt. It’s like someone stepped on your foot and said sorry, it’s alright then. I see that in Jason Neo’s case.

Amos’s action and behavior on the other hand, is intentional and he is unrepentant. His action is akin to someone that walked into you, and when you showed his your displeasure- he turned around and asked you what’s your problem. This is uncivilized. If we show tolerance for such behavior, what signal are we sending to the other bad actors- that it’s ok to say or do anything he wants in the name of freedom?

As much as Singapore is a modern state, our society is very much subscribed to Asian values and conservatism. It’s not that the authority wishes to clamp down of freedom of expression, but be do not be offensive and do or say things that might be viewed negatively by others. Intelligence must be balanced by a responsibility.

No to Racism

* Comment appeared in: Netizen who reported Jason Neo now being investigated

http://www.tremeritus.com/2015/05/10...e-unrepentant/

Click here to view the whole thread at www.sammyboy.com.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1