The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 09-03-2011, 03:46 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 642 / Power: 19
gromitsing is a name known to allgromitsing is a name known to allgromitsing is a name known to allgromitsing is a name known to allgromitsing is a name known to allgromitsing is a name known to all
Estranged wife of Murder suspect

Anyone saw this ..... wife is really Chio Bu

http://news.asiaone.com/News/AsiaOne...08-267094.html

Murder suspect troubled by mother's cancer: estranged wife
China man accused of killing a taxi driver had mood swings after learning that mother had stomach cancer.

SINGAPORE - Madam Gong Wenying, the estranged wife of murder suspect Wang Wenfeng, spoke in court about Wang's family and their relationship. The 32-year-old China national is on trial for the 2009 murder of taxi driver Yuen Swee Hong.

Madam Gong, who is working in Singapore as a production engineering technician, told the court that when Wang's mother discovered she had stomach cancer in 2008, Wang was distressed and he began to experience mood swings.

Once, Madam Gong said her husband told her that he intended to sell his organs to raise money.

On another occasion, he said he wanted to kill himself by jumping in front of an MRT train.

In court, the 30-something woman took only one look at her husband before her testimony, reported Shin Min Daily News.

She does not live with her husband, whom she said she meets once or twice a month. She is also not on good terms with her husband's family. The couple married in 2000 and have an eight-year-old daughter in China.

The trial continues on Thursday.

If convicted, Wang faces the death penalty.
Old 09-03-2011, 03:47 PM
Samster

gromitsing is a name known to allgromitsing is a name known to allgromitsing is a name known to allgromitsing is a name known to allgromitsing is a name known to allgromitsing is a name known to all
Re: Estranged wife of Murder suspect

http://www.asiaone.com/static/multim...ages/pic10.jpg

http://www.asiaone.com/static/multim...mages/pic8.jpg
Old 09-03-2011, 04:51 PM
Samster

Quoted: 90 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2301 / Power: 17
handcell has a reputation beyond reputehandcell has a reputation beyond reputehandcell has a reputation beyond reputehandcell has a reputation beyond reputehandcell has a reputation beyond reputehandcell has a reputation beyond reputehandcell has a reputation beyond reputehandcell has a reputation beyond reputehandcell has a reputation beyond reputehandcell has a reputation beyond reputehandcell has a reputation beyond repute

the gal dun seems to love her husband.. look at her dressing and grooming... a technician can affort all these??? .. believe the husband dun have a sense of security too ....alot factors leading to the murder ... a sad case indeed
Old 09-03-2011, 05:11 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2382 / Power: 18
bombshell has a reputation beyond reputebombshell has a reputation beyond reputebombshell has a reputation beyond reputebombshell has a reputation beyond reputebombshell has a reputation beyond reputebombshell has a reputation beyond reputebombshell has a reputation beyond reputebombshell has a reputation beyond reputebombshell has a reputation beyond reputebombshell has a reputation beyond reputebombshell has a reputation beyond repute

Technician..i dun mind having this type of colleague.i'm sure the dept will be filled with staff from other dept as well,waiting for production to begin..really a chio bu.
Old 09-03-2011, 05:21 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 490 / Power: 17
hang37 is a glorious beacon of lighthang37 is a glorious beacon of lighthang37 is a glorious beacon of lighthang37 is a glorious beacon of lighthang37 is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by handcell View Post
the gal dun seems to love her husband.. look at her dressing and grooming... a technician can affort all these??? .. believe the husband dun have a sense of security too ....alot factors leading to the murder ... a sad case indeed
doesn't need to wear branded to look good, a technician in a MNC can earn 3 to 4k including allowance and OT.
Old 09-03-2011, 06:20 PM
Samster

Quoted: 90 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2301 / Power: 17
handcell has a reputation beyond reputehandcell has a reputation beyond reputehandcell has a reputation beyond reputehandcell has a reputation beyond reputehandcell has a reputation beyond reputehandcell has a reputation beyond reputehandcell has a reputation beyond reputehandcell has a reputation beyond reputehandcell has a reputation beyond reputehandcell has a reputation beyond reputehandcell has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by hang37 View Post
doesn't need to wear branded to look good, a technician in a MNC can earn 3 to 4k including allowance and OT.
sure or not bro??? up to 4k?? i also want leh...
Old 10-03-2011, 12:04 AM
Samster (P)

Quoted: 78 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 7718 / Power: 19
Nickochee has a reputation beyond reputeNickochee has a reputation beyond reputeNickochee has a reputation beyond reputeNickochee has a reputation beyond reputeNickochee has a reputation beyond reputeNickochee has a reputation beyond reputeNickochee has a reputation beyond reputeNickochee has a reputation beyond reputeNickochee has a reputation beyond reputeNickochee has a reputation beyond reputeNickochee has a reputation beyond repute

Yeah, she looks not bad...if oni she do some fl b4 she goes back....
Old 10-03-2011, 12:57 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 141 / Power: 14
Slotti deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuySlotti deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Good looking lady, looks more like a Singaporean
Old 10-03-2011, 01:06 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Quoted: 119 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 21218 / Power: 22
owl888 has a reputation beyond reputeowl888 has a reputation beyond reputeowl888 has a reputation beyond reputeowl888 has a reputation beyond reputeowl888 has a reputation beyond reputeowl888 has a reputation beyond reputeowl888 has a reputation beyond reputeowl888 has a reputation beyond reputeowl888 has a reputation beyond reputeowl888 has a reputation beyond reputeowl888 has a reputation beyond repute

Looking at her dressing and grooming i suspect she works part-time in local ktv
Old 10-03-2011, 01:50 AM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: 534 / Power: 0
Lone_Wolf is a glorious beacon of lightLone_Wolf is a glorious beacon of lightLone_Wolf is a glorious beacon of lightLone_Wolf is a glorious beacon of lightLone_Wolf is a glorious beacon of lightLone_Wolf is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by owl888 View Post
Looking at her dressing and grooming i suspect she works part-time in local ktv
She dun have to work part-time.......she is someone's mrs bao
But with all the publicity now that guy wants to dump her
Bros thinking of taking over......... be warned she got fiery temper.
Old 10-03-2011, 02:28 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 146 / Power: 16
Sirrus deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuySirrus deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

heard frm TNP that both of them works in SG. Married with 8year old kid but dont live together. Meet up afew times a year for sex at budget hotel. Like maybe 3times a year??

Wife say hate budget hotel, very dirty...i wonder why are they not living together....
Old 10-03-2011, 09:20 AM
Samster

In some reports, the hubby admits to the physiatrist that he visits Pros bcos as he only meets up with the wife once or twice a month .... and go to budget hotels for sex ..... n wife does not like it bcos it is dirty ....

How to tahan ..... with a wife like that and cannot bonk everyday .... must be imploding inside .......

Doesn't sound like husband n wife at all ..... I wonder which company she works in .....
Old 10-03-2011, 03:06 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 706 / Power: 21
digimon is a splendid one to beholddigimon is a splendid one to beholddigimon is a splendid one to beholddigimon is a splendid one to beholddigimon is a splendid one to beholddigimon is a splendid one to beholddigimon is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lone_Wolf View Post
She dun have to work part-time.......she is someone's mrs bao
But with all the publicity now that guy wants to dump her
Bros thinking of taking over......... be warned she got fiery temper.
Waaa Bro .... wu nia boh ?
真的吗??
Old 10-03-2011, 03:24 PM
Samster

Quoted: 236 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1054 / Power: 15
jacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud of
Wink Re: Estranged wife of Murder suspect

I think there are thousands of couples working here, and not necessary PRC only. I think 4this couple, their companies disapprove of them here. Why?

They may have cheated during the jobs interview, not many companies liked couples from overseas staying in the same country. They wanted the employees to work hard, not to worry of family troubles.

They are legal married over at PRC, why they met liked lovers to make it out in hotels? Probably, not many people are aware they were working here. This is a nick of people fr overseas seeing employment here. Maybe her co will terminate her contract because she had lie, after this matter cannot hid anymore.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1