The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 14-04-2022, 11:15 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 30 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1635 / Power: 11
lancerlution2 has a brilliant futurelancerlution2 has a brilliant futurelancerlution2 has a brilliant futurelancerlution2 has a brilliant futurelancerlution2 has a brilliant futurelancerlution2 has a brilliant futurelancerlution2 has a brilliant futurelancerlution2 has a brilliant futurelancerlution2 has a brilliant futurelancerlution2 has a brilliant futurelancerlution2 has a brilliant future
Peineili delay spray

Hi have anyone tried the Peineili spray. Saw it on shopee and am wondering how effective and my wife do not like condoms so will it affect her getting a delayed orgasm too. Thanks.
Old 14-04-2022, 08:00 PM
Samster

Quoted: 32 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1248 / Power: 15
StealthBomber has much to be proud ofStealthBomber has much to be proud ofStealthBomber has much to be proud ofStealthBomber has much to be proud ofStealthBomber has much to be proud ofStealthBomber has much to be proud ofStealthBomber has much to be proud ofStealthBomber has much to be proud ofStealthBomber has much to be proud of
Re: Peineili delay spray

Quote:
Originally Posted by lancerlution2 View Post
Hi have anyone tried the Peineili spray. Saw it on shopee and am wondering how effective and my wife do not like condoms so will it affect her getting a delayed orgasm too. Thanks.
Saw some review say these cheap delay spray have little effect but ordered one to try myself. I have previously tried procomil.

Unlike procomil, Peineli stings when you spray it on, that will produce the numbing effect. Personally it works for me. No complaints for the cheap price.
Old 15-04-2022, 10:59 AM
Samster

lancerlution2 has a brilliant futurelancerlution2 has a brilliant futurelancerlution2 has a brilliant futurelancerlution2 has a brilliant futurelancerlution2 has a brilliant futurelancerlution2 has a brilliant futurelancerlution2 has a brilliant futurelancerlution2 has a brilliant futurelancerlution2 has a brilliant futurelancerlution2 has a brilliant futurelancerlution2 has a brilliant future

How abt your partner? Any complaints after spraying? Thanks
Quote:
Originally Posted by StealthBomber View Post
Saw some review say these cheap delay spray have little effect but ordered one to try myself. I have previously tried procomil.

Unlike procomil, Peineli stings when you spray it on, that will produce the numbing effect. Personally it works for me. No complaints for the cheap price.
Old 06-05-2022, 02:52 PM
Samster

Update.
Ordered and tried. It works for sure but beware do not over spray, I think 1 max 2 sprays will do. I sprayed ard 5 and 20-30 mins later my cock numb no feel at all while fucking and when it gets soft rubbing and sucking won’t help either lol.
Old 06-05-2022, 03:22 PM
Samster

Quoted: 14 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 331 / Power: 18
VVR1 is one of the Best!VVR1 is one of the Best!VVR1 is one of the Best!VVR1 is one of the Best!
Quote:
Tried before, the spray and the wipe too, it doesn't work for me. Although can feel abit of numbing effect upon spraying only and that's it, just doesn't work.
Old 07-05-2022, 12:51 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 266 / Power: 15
football is one of the Best!football is one of the Best!football is one of the Best!

Tried the spray it will let ur cock numb .

But if ur pe is sensitive will only last u for a while more.
Old 07-05-2022, 02:15 AM
Samster

Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 52 / Power: 0
Pomfret deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Update.
Ordered and tried. It works for sure but beware do not over spray, I think 1 max 2 sprays will do. I sprayed ard 5 and 20-30 mins later my cock numb no feel at all while fucking and when it gets soft rubbing and sucking won’t help either lol.
Does it also increase the duration for HJ also?
Old 08-05-2022, 08:53 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pomfret View Post
Does it also increase the duration for HJ also?
Yes bro if u spray too many times.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1