The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 14-10-2006, 04:28 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 27 / Power: 0
Ahtip deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Getting Married - advice

hi all, with so many feedback on the "how long you never have sex with your wife/gf" i think is appropriate to start this new thread.

well just want to know those married bros and sis, what type of feeling they have before they decided to engage or marry their husband/wife? do you anticipating it? happy about it? or no feeling at all and do it out of responsibility.

for me, i am about to settle down next year, and i am doing it on resposibility ...
Old 14-10-2006, 07:53 AM

My Reputation: Points: 1407 / Power: 0
Cheri_Popper has much to be proud ofCheri_Popper has much to be proud ofCheri_Popper has much to be proud ofCheri_Popper has much to be proud ofCheri_Popper has much to be proud ofCheri_Popper has much to be proud ofCheri_Popper has much to be proud ofCheri_Popper has much to be proud ofCheri_Popper has much to be proud ofCheri_Popper has much to be proud of
Re: Getting Married - advice

There are 3 types of rings that a about to get married man goes thru'.

First comes the engagement RING

Second comes the wedding RING

Third comes the suffeRING
Old 14-10-2006, 08:00 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 79 / Power: 19
kengmaidai deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

True Love = "Lam Jiu Yat Chai Sei" (cantoness)
Old 14-10-2006, 09:31 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
ah_ong deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Bro i can onli say that if you plan to marry due to responsibility... Is better not too also i kinda of got married that way too....In the end what happen? Less then a year We separated and now single Father. Hai....but the other hand it may turn out different for you too...All i can say is now days gals change liao no more guys out "makan Extra"....but guys makan mostly no feelings is put inside....Gals NOW makan and put feeling haha.... Marriage is Not a game nor a piece of paper. To all Bro out there .... before u wanna get Married Think twice or Thrice....
Old 14-10-2006, 09:41 AM
Samster

Aroman deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by ah_ong
Bro i can onli say that if you plan to marry due to responsibility... Is better not too also i kinda of got married that way too....In the end what happen? Less then a year We separated and now single Father. Hai....but the other hand it may turn out different for you too...All i can say is now days gals change liao no more guys out "makan Extra"....but guys makan mostly no feelings is put inside....Gals NOW makan and put feeling haha.... Marriage is Not a game nor a piece of paper. To all Bro out there .... before u wanna get Married Think twice or Thrice....

Best not to think about it....
Old 14-10-2006, 09:41 AM
Samster

Aroman deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

If can get out of it....
Old 14-10-2006, 10:08 AM
Samster

skyx deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Agreed w ah_ong, thk thrice if wan 2 gt married esp due 2 responsibilities
U shld b marrying w smone which u hv chemistry coz fr my own xperience, it will b pretty boring in life ( esp when s** is concerned ) My only consolation is i hv 2 great kids
Anyway, whatever decision u make ....... u shld knw it is a lifetime thg n plsssssssssssss enjoy ur bacherlorhood as much as possible while u can !!!!!!
Btw, i hv 2 warn u that ur cost of living will b spiralling so bad tat cheonging will becum a luxury liao
Old 14-10-2006, 10:28 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 9 / Power: 0
ofes66seo is Cool - loads of Potential

bro,
single is the best...cherish ur freedom
y come onboard? once go up n its no way out
1st 2 yrs ok, changes come after tat especially kids come along
if hv chance to u-turn, pls consider

wish u all the best if u r a staunch believer of marriage
Old 14-10-2006, 10:47 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 128 / Power: 19
Myo_Swee deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyMyo_Swee deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

I would say when u not married, u eager to get married soon, Once u in a marriage, u want to get out of it!!!
So my advice is to make sure that you can 'tahan' ur other half for more than few years then only can get married..If cannot, forget about it..
Old 14-10-2006, 10:55 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 26 / Power: 0
CatBath deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Congra to your up coming marriage
Old 14-10-2006, 11:15 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 31 / Power: 0
curiosityz deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Myo_Swee
I would say when u not married, u eager to get married soon, Once u in a marriage, u want to get out of it!!!
So my advice is to make sure that you can 'tahan' ur other half for more than few years then only can get married..If cannot, forget about it..
totally agree with u bro
Old 14-10-2006, 11:17 AM
Samster

ah_ong deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Myo_Swee

this i really agree...i thought marriage will change my whole life.... In the end it messed up my whole life.... But luckily now not so bad liao.... Firstly Threadstarter Congrats...But now that u post this thread i can say that you may not be ready...thus i think is still better to think more about it postphone or whatever better than married liao then all sorts of problems comes up. Me very young onli onli also saw the ugly side of the marraige....(24)
Old 14-10-2006, 11:39 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by ah_ong

Bro you mean you married bcos of the kid? or because two of you "pato" together for many years, so you think is only "right" that as a man you married her?
Old 14-10-2006, 11:43 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 3001 / Power: 23
Shuang_Jie_Gun has a reputation beyond reputeShuang_Jie_Gun has a reputation beyond reputeShuang_Jie_Gun has a reputation beyond reputeShuang_Jie_Gun has a reputation beyond reputeShuang_Jie_Gun has a reputation beyond reputeShuang_Jie_Gun has a reputation beyond reputeShuang_Jie_Gun has a reputation beyond reputeShuang_Jie_Gun has a reputation beyond reputeShuang_Jie_Gun has a reputation beyond reputeShuang_Jie_Gun has a reputation beyond reputeShuang_Jie_Gun has a reputation beyond repute

Marriage should be a happy occasion,if there is some indecisive or responsibilty elements present prior to u making a decision,high chances that it won't work out in the end.It is a big decision and i would say it's one of the biggest one we need to make once in our life.anyway,i wish u happiness.

Cheers
SJG
If I do forget to, pls drop me a reminder PM.
Thank you all for your kind understanding.
Old 14-10-2006, 11:44 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by skyx
Agreed w ah_ong, thk thrice if wan 2 gt married esp due 2 responsibilities
U shld b marrying w smone which u hv chemistry coz fr my own xperience, it will b pretty boring in life ( esp when s** is concerned ) My only consolation is i hv 2 great kids
Anyway, whatever decision u make ....... u shld knw it is a lifetime thg n plsssssssssssss enjoy ur bacherlorhood as much as possible while u can !!!!!!
Btw, i hv 2 warn u that ur cost of living will b spiralling so bad tat cheonging will becum a luxury liao
bro but how long can the chemistry last? that is the problem.. assuming now you break up with a gf of 5 yrs, due to lack of chemistry, or just sian or just not the right one. ...is it possible to get a relation that will as sweet and last as long forever in real life that you want to stay on? by the way me 29 this year.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1