The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old Yesterday, 08:20 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 11 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 60 / Power: 0
truthsayer deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
FL Scene in SG

Need to get this off my chest after getting disappointment again and again.

This past few years of chionging have been disappointing to say. Precovid period the FLs was decent and provide good service with a fair prices. But ever since Covid started and lockdown begins have shackled many bros cock, and once the restriction is lifted and FLs back to flooding in, I have seen many desperate bros simping even for an old dino auntie as if blinded by the hornyness.

What I'm trying to say is, just recently I visited an so called "ang pai" FL that have many FRs praising her, I thought this FL for sure will at least have decent service since currently due to inflation even the price went up. I went ahead and what service I got is literally no difference than those Dome 2 landmine fuck and go service. The so called GFE literally non-existence and there's no foreplay at all. This is not the only FL that I have experience giving such poor service in just this year alone. We're the paying customer to enjoy the service but instead right now we pay those FLs to give us attitude? If this is the kind of service they are giving, why are we paying higher price than those in our neighbors at JB? Where they are literally cheaper and provide better service.

I know there is many bros is getting the same experience I'm getting, but most bros are too timid to spoke up. There's too many white knights and simps protecting and enabling these FLs attitude. But deep down they know, they just dumb fucks that the FLs doesn't give a shit and once the FLs go back home, they are back to their boyfriend fucking while the simp thinking about her. Real story of a FL receives gifts and chocolates from a customer and I was the next slot, end up I am the one helping her to finish those treats if not she will just throw away. And I even get to fuck the FL raw, that guy only got low rushed standard service.

Bros that thinking that paying higher price for FLs will get better service than those lower price FLs, better think twice. Not only the service is the same but if you get those ang pai, they might even give you attitude since she got many bros supporting and you just a guy paying to get your time wasted and go back home feeling sour.

I really would not want go over the border just to enjoy a 1 hour fuck to release stress, but nowadays this 1 hour is literally 5 mins of shower + 1 min of bj/bbbj, and 10 mins of half ass fuck job with the girl fake moaning and rushing you to cum faster. Ending the session less than 40 mins.

Hope those simps bros really wake the fuck up and stop spoiling the market with their brain in their ass.
Old Yesterday, 09:42 PM
Samster

Quoted: 20 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 94 / Power: 0
Loveewayulie deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: FL Scene in SG

I think times are different. The standard of FLs in dome 1 have drastically changed. Supply of Fls are getting lesser.
The good ones tend to choose other country over sg as its more difficult to come in compared to maybe 10 yrs back.

So to make do with those lesser or not so service oriented Fls, there are more frs posted in the great bonk thread to deceive those horny bros ard.
Even if the samsters that post, some have joined a long time ago, it is stil fake Frs posted.
The trick is to search past post , you would notice the frs they post is always the same few okts.
You would also notice those fake frs tend to attach the gals photo in the post to make it more appealing.
The great bonk thread was started back in 2014.
1/4 of the total post was make in a year duration.
So you go and think about it if those frs are real.
Old Yesterday, 10:03 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
Stewie deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Just encountered substandard service also, the scene really changed after covid. Now thinking to get 1 hr enuf, fuck and go.
Old Today, 06:54 AM
Samster

Quoted: 11 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 60 / Power: 0
truthsayer deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Loveewayulie View Post
I think times are different. The standard of FLs in dome 1 have drastically changed. Supply of Fls are getting lesser.
The good ones tend to choose other country over sg as its more difficult to come in compared to maybe 10 yrs back.

So to make do with those lesser or not so service oriented Fls, there are more frs posted in the great bonk thread to deceive those horny bros ard.
Even if the samsters that post, some have joined a long time ago, it is stil fake Frs posted.
The trick is to search past post , you would notice the frs they post is always the same few okts.
You would also notice those fake frs tend to attach the gals photo in the post to make it more appealing.
The great bonk thread was started back in 2014.
1/4 of the total post was make in a year duration.
So you go and think about it if those frs are real.
I think not only Dome 1 affected, I have visited Dome 3 which is supposed to be more premium in term service and price yet only they looked pretty on the outside but once visit the service is literally the same. Sometime those pretty FLs really get too big headed, knn even if they pretty they give attitude no guy can cum much less want to continue wasting time on a dead fish. I see some bros get bad service and think maybe the FL bad mood I really want to laugh. They bad mood then how about us? We bad mood pay to release stress end up we pay to get attitude?? These simps really make these FLs think they are goddess to let us see?? They really goddess they will not work this line already and get fuck by us chiongster.

You are right that more service oriented would rather go other countries because they really need to provide good service or they will get screwed badly by the OKT, And SG literally got nothing to offer except those carrot head simp and and whiteknight throwing money on them to get subpar service and think it's honored to see the girl and the girl doesn't even need to provide any good service still have willing customer ready to throw money. Come on la simps, have some basic self esteem. Those simps can earn so much money but no brain to think.
Old Today, 07:09 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 477 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5093 / Power: 24
Xyberduke has a reputation beyond reputeXyberduke has a reputation beyond reputeXyberduke has a reputation beyond reputeXyberduke has a reputation beyond reputeXyberduke has a reputation beyond reputeXyberduke has a reputation beyond reputeXyberduke has a reputation beyond reputeXyberduke has a reputation beyond reputeXyberduke has a reputation beyond reputeXyberduke has a reputation beyond reputeXyberduke has a reputation beyond repute

Gone are the days you start sitting on their legs in the bathtub and non stop service for two shots in D1. My last was simply playing with our own phones during the interval….
Old Today, 07:19 AM
Samster

Quoted: 484 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 676 / Power: 6
sbwow is a splendid one to beholdsbwow is a splendid one to beholdsbwow is a splendid one to beholdsbwow is a splendid one to beholdsbwow is a splendid one to beholdsbwow is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by truthsayer View Post
I think not only Dome 1 affected, I have visited Dome 3 which is supposed to be more premium in term service and price yet only they looked pretty on the outside but once visit the service is literally the same. Sometime those pretty FLs really get too big headed, knn even if they pretty they give attitude no guy can cum much less want to continue wasting time on a dead fish. I see some bros get bad service and think maybe the FL bad mood I really want to laugh. They bad mood then how about us? We bad mood pay to release stress end up we pay to get attitude?? These simps really make these FLs think they are goddess to let us see?? They really goddess they will not work this line already and get fuck by us chiongster.

You are right that more service oriented would rather go other countries because they really need to provide good service or they will get screwed badly by the OKT, And SG literally got nothing to offer except those carrot head simp and and whiteknight throwing money on them to get subpar service and think it's honored to see the girl and the girl doesn't even need to provide any good service still have willing customer ready to throw money. Come on la simps, have some basic self esteem. Those simps can earn so much money but no brain to think.
I feel sorry that you got premium shit. HAHAHA.
They are not interested to fuck you despite getting paid premium. HAHAHA.
Old Today, 02:58 PM
Samster

Quoted: 180 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2457 / Power: 16
testoste has a reputation beyond reputetestoste has a reputation beyond reputetestoste has a reputation beyond reputetestoste has a reputation beyond reputetestoste has a reputation beyond reputetestoste has a reputation beyond reputetestoste has a reputation beyond reputetestoste has a reputation beyond reputetestoste has a reputation beyond reputetestoste has a reputation beyond reputetestoste has a reputation beyond repute

My long ago FL experiences had been mixed - some ok but some substandard. I think very hard to find full service FL who genuinely enjoy and provide good services unless they are nymph kind. That's why nowadays less keen in full service FL scene despite a major influx.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1